Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 247 248
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
V4MLEGs.png
FR +21
She/Her

Come join the Friend Rising Discord!TOd95AF.png
[center][item=elk] (New dragon already! I'll be using a bogsneak I've had for a while, with no real purpose. She was cheap and is pretty much perfect for the Pinkerlocke. This will [i]not[/i] take the spotlight off Myu, mind you) [b]Day 35:[/b] Romeo slithered through the crowd, trying to keep his best friend Juno his his sight. He accidentally stepped on a Wildclaw's tail as he passed and the dragons turned it's head to glare at him with fierce red eyes. [b]"Sorry!"[/b] Romeo squeaked, the smile on his face totally ruining the sincerity. We quickly turned away and hurried after Juno, leaving the other dragon glaring at him from behind. [b]"Juno, wait!"[/b] Romeo called, just before the tundra would have gotten ahead again. She stopped and turned back, allowing Romeo to catch up to her. [b]"I want to help!"[/b] He insisted, ruffling his wings impatiently. Juno cast an uneasy glance over her shoulder. [b]"Fine,"[/b] She hissed, grabbing his wrist and pulling him along. [b]"Just hurry up. I don't think Raiden will stay here for long."[/b] [b]"Raiden?"[/b] Romeo echoed, scrunching his brows together with confusion. Juno nodded furiously. [b]"He's the one that helped me escape mommy."[/b] She reminded him. [b]"We got separated in a storm before I got to the Windswept Plateau, and I haven't seen him since."[/b] Romeo nodded along with her. [b]"What does he look like?"[/b] He wondered, his gaze scanning the crowds of dragons they passed as Juno led them to the back end of the tavern. [b]"He's a pearlcatcher, like Lost, except purple with a pretty flower pattern. Then he has gray butterfly wings like Zaffer and a glittery underbelly."[/b] Juno explained. Romeo nodded, running the visuals through his head, when Juno suddenly jerked him forward. [b]"There!"[/b] She yelped, pointing at a door that led out to the back of the tavern. [b]"I saw him go outside! Come on."[/b] The next moment Juno was shoving open a door and the two dragonets stepped out into the sunlight with a final cry from Janus yelling [b]"Wait!"[/b] Romeo glanced back to check on his father, but Juno pulled him out of the way right before the door would have closed on his tail. [b]"Do you see Raiden out here?"[/b] Romeo asked curiously, scanning their surrounding. Juno was staring intently at every dragon in sight, even if they weren't purple. They were in a fenced in area, about half the size of a football field. Dragons stood around and chatted, snacking on frozen grubs and sipping Minty Jadevine juice. One very-ominous looking dark alleyway was carved out of the side of the building, with beady malicious eyes tracking the dragonets's every move. Romeo nervously inched away from it, but Juno glanced up at the creepy eyeballs as casually as if they were her aunt. [b]"Have you seen a shiny purple flower dragon with a pearl about this big around here?"[/b] She asked, forming as invisible ball out of the air with her talons. The eyes glimmered with laughter and a huge shiny blood-red ridgeback nose out of she shadows, grinning with all his teeth. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38997302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389974/38997302_350.png[/img] [/url] Romeo's heart flailed in his chest like a dying bird, desperate to escape. Juno merely flinched with a very quiet cry of surprise. She regained herself, like the princess she was, and glared at the dragon evenly. The ridgeback cackled maniacally at the looks on their faces, his gleaming dagger-sharp claws rapping the ground. Romeo eyes them squeamishly. The ridgeback seemed to take pleasure from this. [b]"I've seen many purple pearlies."[/b] He said to Juno, his voice crazy and loopy as if he was ready to take a leap into an eternal abyss. Juno gulped and fiddled with her claws, trying to look brave. [b]"O-okay then."[/b] She stuttered, beginning to back away. [b]"Oh, but don't go."[/b] The ridgeback insisted with a high-pitched, edgy tone. Juno froze, terrified that if she so much as shivered a land mine would go off under her feet [b]"I'm very good with faces."[/b] The ridgeback assured them with another unnerving toothy grimace. [b]"I'm Freddy."[/b] He said, his voice twisting up at the end like a curled rubber band. [b]"I would shake your hands, but. . ."[/b] He trailed off, the sunlight catching his red claws. Juno shook her head, as if attempting to dislodge an unwanted thought. [b]"No, no, we're good."[/b] She assured him with a nervous squeak. [b]"Now. . . what is the name of this fellow of yours again?"[/b] he asked, staring pointedly down his long nose. [b]"Raiden."[/b] Juno answered, almost incisively, her voice void of fear. The ridgeback frowned disapprovingly and Juno immediately started whimpering again. Romeo managed to scowl at Freddy's glee at this and scooted a little closer to her, his tail lightly brushing hers for comfort. Juno shot him a grateful glance, but kept her poker face on. Freddy seemed even more delighted by this, humming a rather haunting tune to himself as he ran his deadly claws over the asphalt. [b]"Hmm. . . yes, Raiden. I've heard that one before."[/b] He mused, his voice taking on whole new levels of foreboding. [b]"Really?"[/b] Juno asked, her voice tiny. [b]"Do you know where he went?"[/b] The ridgeback grinned, but it was more of a sow of his teeth, cold humor hidden in his dark eyes. [b]"Perhaps."[/b] He hissed, rising out of the shadows, revealing to be even bigger. Juno and Romeo cringed back, practically clutching each other in fear. Freddy cackled at their fear, a twisted, corrupt sound that reached out tendrils of darkness like the shade. [b]"I've seen him somewhere around the gardens. Just passed through here actually. Was looking for a princess."[/b] Juno's face drained of most color, though it wasn't Freddy-induced this time. The ridgeback snorted with laugher, sounding like a car crash on steroids. [b]"Getting his hopes up in he asks me."[/b] He continued with a lazy smirk, fiddling with his terror-causing talons all casual like. [b]"Stop scaring the children!"[/b] Another voice snapped, a shadow falling over Juno and Romeo from behind. Both nearly collapsed with relief, back further into the safe shadow of the newcomer. Freddy glanced up and scowled with all of his terrifying auraat the new dragon. [b]"Rikki."[/b] He drawled, surveying them as if they were a muddy tadpole. [b]"What a. . . mildly shocking surprise."[/b] The dragon growled a warning and stepped in front of the two dragonets, spreading one of their shiny coppery wings as protection. Brown-ish flower patterns covered her body, similar to Raiden. A stripe of chocolate brown scales ran over her belly, matching her eyes, which were busy staring Freddy down. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39092646] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390927/39092646_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Go get your free Jadevine."[/b] Rikki said, narrowing her eyes. [b]"Not many dragons appreciate it when you're scaring children half to death."[/b] Freddy eyed her with a frown for a few more seconds before breaking into a huge dramatic sigh. [b]"FINE!"[/b] He uttered with a cheecky grin. With a final haunting look a at Rikki and the two dragonets, he melted back into the darkness of his alleyway and disappeared. Probably through a door on the side that led back inside the tavern. [b]"Thank you, miss!"[/b] Romeo chirped the second he was gone, beaming at Rikki. The bogsneak smiled back warmly, but couldn't say anything before janus interrupted.[b] "There you are!"[/b] He gasped, darting over and hearing the Juno and Romeo off the ground in a reassuring hug. [b]"Please don't every disappear like that again! Jade would kill me."[/b] he added to himself. Rikki smiled at the reunion and introduced herself. [b]"Hello, kind sir."[/b] She said, flashing a smile. [b]"Just scarin' one of those troublemakers away."[/b] She nodded at Romeo. [b]"Your son's very kind."[/b] She added. [b]"I'm sorry! Thank you!"[/b] Juno blurted awkwardly, shuffling her talons. Rikki laughed warmly. [b]"You too, little lady."[/b] She assured. [b]"Now, how can I help you all?"[/b] Juno skipped foreward happily. [b]"We were looking for my friend Raiden!"[/b] She chirped, motioning to Romeo and herself. [b]"But. . ."[/b] She trailed off with a glance at Janus. he smiled at her gratefully. [b]"Yes, most of our other clanmates disappeared in search of a meowing hatchling."[/b] Janus explained. [b]"A young male guardian with leopard spots. He seems rather popular around here. Maybe helping us find him could bring us to the other dragons."[/b] Rikki chuckled. [b]"Ah, yes. That li'l fella."[/b] She mused. [b]"I know where he likes to go. My shift ended here already, so I'd be happy to bring you there myself."[/b] She volunteered. [b]"Been rather dull around 'ere anyways. Been in search of a little adventure."[/b] Her eyes seemed to light up at the thought. Romeo tugged at his father's talons. [b]"Can she come with us?"[/b] He asked. [b]"She's super-nice!"[/b] Juno nodded vigorously in agreement, bounding happily in front of the purple spiral. Janus shrugged, the corners of his mouth upturned. [b]"I don't see why not."[/b] he said, gesturing to the bogsneak. She grinned happily at her, her wings twitching with excitement. [b]"I'm mighty happy to be helping you all."[/b] She proclaimed, beaming. [b]"Right this here way, then!"[/b][/center] --------- [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] *exhales* I'm so sorry this took so long ^^' I do have a lot of plot ready in the works though, so be prepared for more than just a little excitement in the future! I hope you all like Rikki, too. She was sort of just thrown together, but I enjoy her so far :) [center][size=5][font=comic sans]Happy Trickmurk Circus! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1355240][img]http://i.imgur.com/kZjIfse.gif[/img][/url][/center]

(New dragon already! I'll be using a bogsneak I've had for a while, with no real purpose. She was cheap and is pretty much perfect for the Pinkerlocke. This will not take the spotlight off Myu, mind you)

Day 35:
Romeo slithered through the crowd, trying to keep his best friend Juno his his sight. He accidentally stepped on a Wildclaw's tail as he passed and the dragons turned it's head to glare at him with fierce red eyes.

"Sorry!" Romeo squeaked, the smile on his face totally ruining the sincerity. We quickly turned away and hurried after Juno, leaving the other dragon glaring at him from behind. "Juno, wait!" Romeo called, just before the tundra would have gotten ahead again. She stopped and turned back, allowing Romeo to catch up to her.

"I want to help!" He insisted, ruffling his wings impatiently. Juno cast an uneasy glance over her shoulder. "Fine," She hissed, grabbing his wrist and pulling him along. "Just hurry up. I don't think Raiden will stay here for long."

"Raiden?" Romeo echoed, scrunching his brows together with confusion. Juno nodded furiously. "He's the one that helped me escape mommy." She reminded him. "We got separated in a storm before I got to the Windswept Plateau, and I haven't seen him since."

Romeo nodded along with her. "What does he look like?" He wondered, his gaze scanning the crowds of dragons they passed as Juno led them to the back end of the tavern. "He's a pearlcatcher, like Lost, except purple with a pretty flower pattern. Then he has gray butterfly wings like Zaffer and a glittery underbelly." Juno explained.

Romeo nodded, running the visuals through his head, when Juno suddenly jerked him forward. "There!" She yelped, pointing at a door that led out to the back of the tavern. "I saw him go outside! Come on."

The next moment Juno was shoving open a door and the two dragonets stepped out into the sunlight with a final cry from Janus yelling "Wait!" Romeo glanced back to check on his father, but Juno pulled him out of the way right before the door would have closed on his tail.

"Do you see Raiden out here?" Romeo asked curiously, scanning their surrounding. Juno was staring intently at every dragon in sight, even if they weren't purple. They were in a fenced in area, about half the size of a football field.

Dragons stood around and chatted, snacking on frozen grubs and sipping Minty Jadevine juice. One very-ominous looking dark alleyway was carved out of the side of the building, with beady malicious eyes tracking the dragonets's every move.

Romeo nervously inched away from it, but Juno glanced up at the creepy eyeballs as casually as if they were her aunt. "Have you seen a shiny purple flower dragon with a pearl about this big around here?" She asked, forming as invisible ball out of the air with her talons. The eyes glimmered with laughter and a huge shiny blood-red ridgeback nose out of she shadows, grinning with all his teeth.

38997302_350.png

Romeo's heart flailed in his chest like a dying bird, desperate to escape. Juno merely flinched with a very quiet cry of surprise. She regained herself, like the princess she was, and glared at the dragon evenly.

The ridgeback cackled maniacally at the looks on their faces, his gleaming dagger-sharp claws rapping the ground. Romeo eyes them squeamishly. The ridgeback seemed to take pleasure from this. "I've seen many purple pearlies." He said to Juno, his voice crazy and loopy as if he was ready to take a leap into an eternal abyss.

Juno gulped and fiddled with her claws, trying to look brave. "O-okay then." She stuttered, beginning to back away. "Oh, but don't go." The ridgeback insisted with a high-pitched, edgy tone. Juno froze, terrified that if she so much as shivered a land mine would go off under her feet

"I'm very good with faces." The ridgeback assured them with another unnerving toothy grimace. "I'm Freddy." He said, his voice twisting up at the end like a curled rubber band. "I would shake your hands, but. . ." He trailed off, the sunlight catching his red claws. Juno shook her head, as if attempting to dislodge an unwanted thought. "No, no, we're good." She assured him with a nervous squeak.

"Now. . . what is the name of this fellow of yours again?" he asked, staring pointedly down his long nose. "Raiden." Juno answered, almost incisively, her voice void of fear. The ridgeback frowned disapprovingly and Juno immediately started whimpering again.

Romeo managed to scowl at Freddy's glee at this and scooted a little closer to her, his tail lightly brushing hers for comfort. Juno shot him a grateful glance, but kept her poker face on. Freddy seemed even more delighted by this, humming a rather haunting tune to himself as he ran his deadly claws over the asphalt.

"Hmm. . . yes, Raiden. I've heard that one before." He mused, his voice taking on whole new levels of foreboding. "Really?" Juno asked, her voice tiny. "Do you know where he went?" The ridgeback grinned, but it was more of a sow of his teeth, cold humor hidden in his dark eyes.

"Perhaps." He hissed, rising out of the shadows, revealing to be even bigger. Juno and Romeo cringed back, practically clutching each other in fear. Freddy cackled at their fear, a twisted, corrupt sound that reached out tendrils of darkness like the shade.

"I've seen him somewhere around the gardens. Just passed through here actually. Was looking for a princess." Juno's face drained of most color, though it wasn't Freddy-induced this time. The ridgeback snorted with laugher, sounding like a car crash on steroids. "Getting his hopes up in he asks me." He continued with a lazy smirk, fiddling with his terror-causing talons all casual like.

"Stop scaring the children!" Another voice snapped, a shadow falling over Juno and Romeo from behind. Both nearly collapsed with relief, back further into the safe shadow of the newcomer. Freddy glanced up and scowled with all of his terrifying auraat the new dragon.

"Rikki." He drawled, surveying them as if they were a muddy tadpole. "What a. . . mildly shocking surprise." The dragon growled a warning and stepped in front of the two dragonets, spreading one of their shiny coppery wings as protection. Brown-ish flower patterns covered her body, similar to Raiden. A stripe of chocolate brown scales ran over her belly, matching her eyes, which were busy staring Freddy down.

39092646_350.png

"Go get your free Jadevine." Rikki said, narrowing her eyes. "Not many dragons appreciate it when you're scaring children half to death." Freddy eyed her with a frown for a few more seconds before breaking into a huge dramatic sigh. "FINE!" He uttered with a cheecky grin. With a final haunting look a at Rikki and the two dragonets, he melted back into the darkness of his alleyway and disappeared. Probably through a door on the side that led back inside the tavern.

"Thank you, miss!" Romeo chirped the second he was gone, beaming at Rikki. The bogsneak smiled back warmly, but couldn't say anything before janus interrupted. "There you are!" He gasped, darting over and hearing the Juno and Romeo off the ground in a reassuring hug. "Please don't every disappear like that again! Jade would kill me." he added to himself.

Rikki smiled at the reunion and introduced herself. "Hello, kind sir." She said, flashing a smile. "Just scarin' one of those troublemakers away." She nodded at Romeo. "Your son's very kind." She added. "I'm sorry! Thank you!" Juno blurted awkwardly, shuffling her talons.

Rikki laughed warmly. "You too, little lady." She assured. "Now, how can I help you all?" Juno skipped foreward happily. "We were looking for my friend Raiden!" She chirped, motioning to Romeo and herself. "But. . ." She trailed off with a glance at Janus. he smiled at her gratefully.

"Yes, most of our other clanmates disappeared in search of a meowing hatchling." Janus explained. "A young male guardian with leopard spots. He seems rather popular around here. Maybe helping us find him could bring us to the other dragons." Rikki chuckled.

"Ah, yes. That li'l fella." She mused. "I know where he likes to go. My shift ended here already, so I'd be happy to bring you there myself." She volunteered. "Been rather dull around 'ere anyways. Been in search of a little adventure." Her eyes seemed to light up at the thought.

Romeo tugged at his father's talons. "Can she come with us?" He asked. "She's super-nice!" Juno nodded vigorously in agreement, bounding happily in front of the purple spiral. Janus shrugged, the corners of his mouth upturned.

"I don't see why not." he said, gesturing to the bogsneak. She grinned happily at her, her wings twitching with excitement. "I'm mighty happy to be helping you all." She proclaimed, beaming. "Right this here way, then!"

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
*exhales*
I'm so sorry this took so long ^^'
I do have a lot of plot ready in the works though, so be prepared for more than just a little excitement in the future! I hope you all like Rikki, too. She was sort of just thrown together, but I enjoy her so far :)
Happy Trickmurk Circus!
kZjIfse.gif
Hello! I've read through this entire thread is that bad? ^^` please could I be added to the pinglist?? This is so good!! I ship Opaugust and Romeost >:) @aetherstorm
Hello! I've read through this entire thread is that bad? ^^` please could I be added to the pinglist?? This is so good!! I ship Opaugust and Romeost >:) @aetherstorm
017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif Get these at my store! Click! 017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif
ANOTHER ROMEOST FAN THANK YOU
Also, this latest story..... it could have taken a MUCH darker turn, but it didn't. Thank you, Rikki!
ANOTHER ROMEOST FAN THANK YOU
Also, this latest story..... it could have taken a MUCH darker turn, but it didn't. Thank you, Rikki!
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@obsidianmage wooot romeost forever
@obsidianmage wooot romeost forever
017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif Get these at my store! Click! 017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif
Yus Freddy creepy

And he gets shooed away very easily

XD
Yus Freddy creepy

And he gets shooed away very easily

XD
apple.png
Everyone, raise your hand if you miss Poseidon.

*raises hand and sniffs* I MISS HIM CAN HE RETURN!?!?! Oh he can't he's exalted :"(

Also I'm setting up a pinkerlocke myself if you wanna check it out if you want
Everyone, raise your hand if you miss Poseidon.

*raises hand and sniffs* I MISS HIM CAN HE RETURN!?!?! Oh he can't he's exalted :"(

Also I'm setting up a pinkerlocke myself if you wanna check it out if you want
*Me in front of the shade*

"RAISE ALL YOIR HANDS YOU MIRDERING NINCOMPOOP"

P.S. Aaah, I'm so happy you like it :D I'd love to see your pinkerlocke! And I want to punch the shade in the face their faces too
*Me in front of the shade*

"RAISE ALL YOIR HANDS YOU MIRDERING NINCOMPOOP"

P.S. Aaah, I'm so happy you like it :D I'd love to see your pinkerlocke! And I want to punch the shade in the face their faces too
@aetherstorm I made the thread for it :) but it doesn't have anything on atm cuz I HAVE TO WAIT FOUR DAYS AKSSINCEOKDS J AODJCHEBDJSOXJDBJDI
@aetherstorm I made the thread for it :) but it doesn't have anything on atm cuz I HAVE TO WAIT FOUR DAYS AKSSINCEOKDS J AODJCHEBDJSOXJDBJDI
@Avu42
Can't wait! Could you show me the link?
@Avu42
Can't wait! Could you show me the link?
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 247 248