Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 247 248
[size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] Since nobody new has been submitting responses to the quizzes, I will now be shutting both the Shipping War and the Destiny Dragon test off. These are the final results: [img]https://image.ibb.co/mtjaO7/Screen_Shot_2018_02_19_at_11_01_51_AM.png[/img] [img]https://image.ibb.co/nK49i7/Screen_Shot_2018_02_19_at_11_02_29_AM.png[/img] (Please keep in mind that something might still be altered just a tiny bit in support of the plot, and that these results will not come into play until later on in the Pinkerlocke)
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
Since nobody new has been submitting responses to the quizzes, I will now be shutting both the Shipping War and the Destiny Dragon test off.
These are the final results:
Screen_Shot_2018_02_19_at_11_01_51_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2018_02_19_at_11_02_29_AM.png
(Please keep in mind that something might still be altered just a tiny bit in support of the plot, and that these results will not come into play until later on in the Pinkerlocke)
@Aetherstorm may I be added to the pinglist please? I've been caught up in this story for a while.
And oh no, poor Lost...
@Aetherstorm may I be added to the pinglist please? I've been caught up in this story for a while.
And oh no, poor Lost...
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage
Sure! I'm glad you enjoy it :)

Foreshadowiiiiing
@ObsidianMage
Sure! I'm glad you enjoy it :)

Foreshadowiiiiing
Ah yes, he likes cats XD
Ah yes, he likes cats XD
apple.png
@Aetherstorm Wow Zodiac is awesome at predictions XD "a banana yogurt will save your life!"
@Aetherstorm Wow Zodiac is awesome at predictions XD "a banana yogurt will save your life!"
c4iR5.gif2nehW.gifFnzLm.gifUPT8k.gifazaTN.gifVaIGM.gifFBdLU.gifVxYRw.gifb5Uc0.gifeJUNC.giflGu78.gifonNZp.gif9Q0Z1.gif - Click me signaturebannerdigimon11.png
@Digimon11

Now I'm confused. . . did you tell me to use Constellation as the fortune teller or Zodiac?
And yes, what a truthful prediction indeed
@Digimon11

Now I'm confused. . . did you tell me to use Constellation as the fortune teller or Zodiac?
And yes, what a truthful prediction indeed
@Aetherstorm sorry, wrong dragon. Maybe Constellation is rubbing off on me :)
@Aetherstorm sorry, wrong dragon. Maybe Constellation is rubbing off on me :)
c4iR5.gif2nehW.gifFnzLm.gifUPT8k.gifazaTN.gifVaIGM.gifFBdLU.gifVxYRw.gifb5Uc0.gifeJUNC.giflGu78.gifonNZp.gif9Q0Z1.gif - Click me signaturebannerdigimon11.png
@Digimon11
No worries! I had my own problems involving getting Strix and Corax mixed up XD
@Digimon11
No worries! I had my own problems involving getting Strix and Corax mixed up XD
I am eagerly waiting to see the creep factor on Freddy
I am eagerly waiting to see the creep factor on Freddy
apple.png
You will see him soon
MWUAHAHAHAHA >:P
You will see him soon
MWUAHAHAHAHA >:P
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 247 248