Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 247 248
@Aetherstorm
rockefeller street
that meme
@Aetherstorm
rockefeller street
that meme
GWsHFyr.png
@Bluebirdi3
Ah, another meme lover :P
Personally, my favorites are the 'Time Lapse' me and 'The Floor is Lava' ^-^
@Bluebirdi3
Ah, another meme lover :P
Personally, my favorites are the 'Time Lapse' me and 'The Floor is Lava' ^-^
[center][item=winterwatcher's arctic boots] (CHILL GUYS! This will be [i]Opaugust[/i] shipping, not Runo :P) [b]Day 30:[/b] The dragons surveyed the town with varying emotions, ranging from curious to suspicious to hostile. Opal, as August found out pretty quickly, was enormously enthusiastic, and kept on bounding off to the side of the street to check out different shops. Once she spent a whole minute sniffing the air around a roasted and honey-covered cricket stand. [b]"We need to get to selling those kites!"[/b] Opal insisted, scurrying back from a stand that sold mystical-looking trinkets that glowed or floated or exploded into sparkles every few minutes. [b]"Then we can try buying some of this stuff. You know, over there,"[/b] She started, poking August's wing and jabbing a claw as an extravagant stand covered in cloth stars. [b]"They're selling [i]magical sticks[/i]!"[/b] August stifled a laugh. [b]"I think those are wands."[/b] She mused, teasing dipping his head to one side. [b]"You know, the kinds they have in fantasy scrolls?"[/b] Opal's eyes lit up. [b]"Ooooo, and scrolls!"[/b] She hissed enthusiastically, starting to jump a little in excitement. [b]"We've never had enough scrolls. I bet Lost would like them."[/b] Her head immediately jerked around to face the hatchlings. Romeo and Juno were trying to steal a rock (that Jade had given them, worry not) from each other, while Lost sauntered coolly beside them, avoiding getting caught in the crossfire and surveying the town with a chilling gaze. [b]"Do you like scrolls? Or books and stuff?"[/b] Opal asked her curiously. Lost turned around to face them, and a genuine smile rose to the lips. [b]"Scrolls."[/b] She murmured, as if thinking of a wishful fantasy. [b]"Th-they are great."[/b] She decided. [b]"I love my-y-ysteries."[/b] She feverishly corrected her 'y', then looked away, embarrassed that she still had her speech impediment. [b]"Cool! I love mysteries too."[/b] Opal said, not noticing Lost's unease. [b]"I've only read one, but I loved it! Poseidon lent. . ."[/b] Her voice trailed off, a beaming smile slipping into a sguilty frown. [b]"He lent one to Zaffer and me once. It was about a fae detective."[/b] Opal finished in a more quiet rasp. August sighed and leaned into her, wrapping one wing around her side. Opal looked rather surprised, blushing and turning away. But her felt her relax in his side-hug. [b]"Just because Poseidon's gone doesn't mean that you can't have any fun."[/b] He said, gently pushing up her chin they they could see eye-to-eye. [b]"If that dream you told me about really was true, you [i]know[/i] all he wants for you is to have fun."[/b] Opal smiled and hugged him back, and August felt heat rise into his face too. [b]"Thank you reminding me, but try not to sound so wise next time."[/b] She affectionately bumped his shoulder. [b]"It makes me feel insignificant."[/b] August snorted with laughter. [b]"You? Insignificant? [i]Never[/i]."[/b] He joked. [b]"Stop saying things that way!"[/b] Opal mock scolded. [b]"You? Insignificant? Socially awkward? Ice-cream hating? [i]Never[/i]."[/b] She mimicked him, hugely overdosing the derpyness. She poked his neck and met his eyes with a teasing look. [b]"But you love ice-cream!"[/b] August reminded her. [b]"That single time we bought it from a straggling vendor in exchange for directions you completely flipped out! Having you in a sugar buzz for almost a week is more terrorizing than you'd think."[/b] [b]"Come on! It was Raspberry Rush!"[/b] She insisted, parting wings and hopping from foot to foot as if recalling the sugar rush she'd had after eating it. [b]"Even you liked your Tiger Tail thing! Who eats tigers anyways? They're too cool."[/b] He added to herself in a wistful murmured. August rolled his eyes. [b]"First of all, that was orange ice cream with chocolate."[/b] he corrected her, shivering at the thought of eating actual meat ice-cream. Much less tigers. [b]"And second of all, that 'Rush' part? I bet they names it that after the sugar rushes it gives to young hyperactive escape-artists!"[/b] He flicked his tail, a smile emerging subconsciously as he saw the proud look on Opal's face. [b]"I like that title."[/b] She said happily, waving one talon through the air as if presenting something. [b]"Opal the escape-artist."[/b] [b]"Don't forget hyperactive."[/b] August reminded her. [b]"Shush, you!"[/b] Opal snapped, but with a grin, whacking her crystal wings into August's more delicate butterfly ones. He winced and Opal hugged his neck, and the two almost fell over laughing. Several dragons passing them by gave them interesting looks. [b]"Guys, stop playing pin-pall with your conversation."[/b] Zaffer said, breaking into the glorious moment. [b]"We've found a good place."[/b] He nodded a head of them, where a circular clearing in the building bore several stalls selling goods, lots of dragons bustling about with jangling coin pouches, and an impressive fountain with an Imperial statue nearly as big as Zaffer rearing onto it's hind legs, mouth agape with water bursting out of it's jaws. [b]"We'll make a stall there."[/b] Zaffer said, pointing towards an open space in front of an alleyway littered with boxes. [b]"We can use a box to make a stall, and maybe be creative with Lost's shade magic to write something on the front."[/b] He shared a glance with Lost. She looked at her claws, then nodded up to Zaffer. [b]"Yep."[/b] She squeaked, drawing a small dark squiggle in the air with her index finger. [b]"Good."[/b] Jade said, stepping up beside them. The took an armful of kites from Zaffer, easing his load, and sashayed into the clearing as if she'd lived there her whole life. [b]"We've got some kites to sell."[/b] As she walked in, confidently, with her head raised, no one gave her a weird look as they passed. No one should have been, because a completely nude (but still with scales on, calm down) fae was fluttering around creating wierd showers of jelly beans above his head with a can of tomato sauce shaped like an upside-down bowling pin wasn't getting any odd looks either. For some reason. As the dragons looked around the plaza, hesitantly moving after Jade. Opal and August shared a look. A look that created an unspoken promise between the two. A promise for adventure.[/center] ------ @ThornOfStorm130 (Figured I could ping you just this once ;) @AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky Does anybody have likely Ice-Cream venders they could make a form for?

(CHILL GUYS! This will be Opaugust shipping, not Runo :P)

Day 30:
The dragons surveyed the town with varying emotions, ranging from curious to suspicious to hostile. Opal, as August found out pretty quickly, was enormously enthusiastic, and kept on bounding off to the side of the street to check out different shops. Once she spent a whole minute sniffing the air around a roasted and honey-covered cricket stand.

"We need to get to selling those kites!" Opal insisted, scurrying back from a stand that sold mystical-looking trinkets that glowed or floated or exploded into sparkles every few minutes. "Then we can try buying some of this stuff. You know, over there," She started, poking August's wing and jabbing a claw as an extravagant stand covered in cloth stars. "They're selling magical sticks!"

August stifled a laugh. "I think those are wands." She mused, teasing dipping his head to one side. "You know, the kinds they have in fantasy scrolls?" Opal's eyes lit up. "Ooooo, and scrolls!" She hissed enthusiastically, starting to jump a little in excitement. "We've never had enough scrolls. I bet Lost would like them." Her head immediately jerked around to face the hatchlings. Romeo and Juno were trying to steal a rock (that Jade had given them, worry not) from each other, while Lost sauntered coolly beside them, avoiding getting caught in the crossfire and surveying the town with a chilling gaze.

"Do you like scrolls? Or books and stuff?" Opal asked her curiously. Lost turned around to face them, and a genuine smile rose to the lips. "Scrolls." She murmured, as if thinking of a wishful fantasy. "Th-they are great." She decided. "I love my-y-ysteries." She feverishly corrected her 'y', then looked away, embarrassed that she still had her speech impediment.

"Cool! I love mysteries too." Opal said, not noticing Lost's unease. "I've only read one, but I loved it! Poseidon lent. . ." Her voice trailed off, a beaming smile slipping into a sguilty frown. "He lent one to Zaffer and me once. It was about a fae detective." Opal finished in a more quiet rasp.

August sighed and leaned into her, wrapping one wing around her side. Opal looked rather surprised, blushing and turning away. But her felt her relax in his side-hug. "Just because Poseidon's gone doesn't mean that you can't have any fun." He said, gently pushing up her chin they they could see eye-to-eye. "If that dream you told me about really was true, you know all he wants for you is to have fun."

Opal smiled and hugged him back, and August felt heat rise into his face too. "Thank you reminding me, but try not to sound so wise next time." She affectionately bumped his shoulder. "It makes me feel insignificant." August snorted with laughter. "You? Insignificant? Never." He joked.

"Stop saying things that way!" Opal mock scolded. "You? Insignificant? Socially awkward? Ice-cream hating? Never." She mimicked him, hugely overdosing the derpyness. She poked his neck and met his eyes with a teasing look. "But you love ice-cream!" August reminded her. "That single time we bought it from a straggling vendor in exchange for directions you completely flipped out! Having you in a sugar buzz for almost a week is more terrorizing than you'd think."

"Come on! It was Raspberry Rush!" She insisted, parting wings and hopping from foot to foot as if recalling the sugar rush she'd had after eating it. "Even you liked your Tiger Tail thing! Who eats tigers anyways? They're too cool." He added to herself in a wistful murmured. August rolled his eyes. "First of all, that was orange ice cream with chocolate." he corrected her, shivering at the thought of eating actual meat ice-cream. Much less tigers.

"And second of all, that 'Rush' part? I bet they names it that after the sugar rushes it gives to young hyperactive escape-artists!" He flicked his tail, a smile emerging subconsciously as he saw the proud look on Opal's face. "I like that title." She said happily, waving one talon through the air as if presenting something. "Opal the escape-artist."

"Don't forget hyperactive." August reminded her. "Shush, you!" Opal snapped,
but with a grin, whacking her crystal wings into August's more delicate butterfly ones. He winced and Opal hugged his neck, and the two almost fell over laughing. Several dragons passing them by gave them interesting looks.

"Guys, stop playing pin-pall with your conversation." Zaffer said, breaking into the glorious moment. "We've found a good place." He nodded a head of them, where a circular clearing in the building bore several stalls selling goods, lots of dragons bustling about with jangling coin pouches, and an impressive fountain with an Imperial statue nearly as big as Zaffer rearing onto it's hind legs, mouth agape with water bursting out of it's jaws.

"We'll make a stall there." Zaffer said, pointing towards an open space in front of an alleyway littered with boxes. "We can use a box to make a stall, and maybe be creative with Lost's shade magic to write something on the front." He shared a glance with Lost. She looked at her claws, then nodded up to Zaffer. "Yep." She squeaked, drawing a small dark squiggle in the air with her index finger.

"Good." Jade said, stepping up beside them. The took an armful of kites from Zaffer, easing his load, and sashayed into the clearing as if she'd lived there her whole life. "We've got some kites to sell." As she walked in, confidently, with her head raised, no one gave her a weird look as they passed. No one should have been, because a completely nude (but still with scales on, calm down) fae was fluttering around creating wierd showers of jelly beans above his head with a can of tomato sauce shaped like an upside-down bowling pin wasn't getting any odd looks either. For some reason.

As the dragons looked around the plaza, hesitantly moving after Jade. Opal and August shared a look. A look that created an unspoken promise between the two. A promise for adventure.

@ThornOfStorm130 (Figured I could ping you just this once ;)
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky
Does anybody have likely Ice-Cream venders they could make a form for?
@Aetherstorm would a better name for opaugust be Aupal? like au- from august's name and
-pal from opal's
@Aetherstorm would a better name for opaugust be Aupal? like au- from august's name and
-pal from opal's
ezgif_com_gif_maker__9__by_sevmd-dcjur3d.gif
@MythicalMemeLord
Probably, but I like Opaugust. I can start a poll about that too :P
they also sound kind of the exact same
@MythicalMemeLord
Probably, but I like Opaugust. I can start a poll about that too :P
they also sound kind of the exact same
@Aetherstorm
Thanks for pinging me! I would love to be added to the regular pinglist for this!
@Aetherstorm
Thanks for pinging me! I would love to be added to the regular pinglist for this!
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@Aetherstorm I'm crying because there's a completely nude Fae fluttering around outside my window creating weird showers of jelly beans above his head with a can of tomato sauce shaped like an upside-down bowling pin. I really don't know what to do so help me please. I'm looking at him SO oddly but he doesn't seem to notice and neither do the dragons walking past. They clearly seem to think no one else is looking at him oddly so they shouldn't either but I'm looking at him SOOOO oddly. I'm scarred for life and desperately need ice cream so hELP ME PLEASE.
@Aetherstorm I'm crying because there's a completely nude Fae fluttering around outside my window creating weird showers of jelly beans above his head with a can of tomato sauce shaped like an upside-down bowling pin. I really don't know what to do so help me please. I'm looking at him SO oddly but he doesn't seem to notice and neither do the dragons walking past. They clearly seem to think no one else is looking at him oddly so they shouldn't either but I'm looking at him SOOOO oddly. I'm scarred for life and desperately need ice cream so hELP ME PLEASE.
................. 0cN4SZY.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 | Wishlist z7QAD3o.png
@ThornOfStorm130
Awesome! No problem!

@mayanaz
*squints suspiciously*
Yeah, I have no idea which parts of the depths of my brain that came from.
@ThornOfStorm130
Awesome! No problem!

@mayanaz
*squints suspiciously*
Yeah, I have no idea which parts of the depths of my brain that came from.
@Aetherstorm c:
@Aetherstorm c:
................. 0cN4SZY.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 | Wishlist z7QAD3o.png
[center][item=maned rasa] (Aw yiss, kitty familiar!!! Kinda. . .) [/center] [center][b]Day 31:[/b] [/center] Again, I will quote to original creator of the concept of Pinkerlockes and roll a random number generator to see what we get. [quote name="Tar" date=2015-07-31 12:44:50] [b]Familiars[/b]: Buy the cheapest dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-13) to determine which breed you will get! (Optionally: attach the familiar to the new dragon.) 1. Fae 2. Guardian 3. Mirror 4. Pearlcatcher 5. Ridgeback 6. Tundra 7. Spiral 8. Imperial 9. Snapper 10. Wildclaw 11. Nocturne 12. Coatl 13. Skydancer [/quote] [size=4]This time, I got a. . .[/size] [i]*drumroll*[/i] (Just to be annoying) [size=5][u]2[/u][/size], so baby guardian fella it is, folks >w0 [center]The first thing the box did when Zaffer reached for it is jump out of his reach. It was a rather big box, about the size of a small horse, and perfect for selling kites. Zaffer blinked and tried to grab it again, but the cardboard box skittered away like a startled beetle. Gritting his teeth, he tried to jump on it, but it just raced out from under him, causing Zaffer to crash into small pile of smaller boxes, most of which bore grease smears. [b]"Opal? Can you use your glowy green vine magic to help me catch. This. Box. Please?"[/b] He asked, grunting as it slipped away from under his talons and nearly crashed into a wall. The nocturne peeked around the corner, ducking with a yelp as Zaffer's tail swing over her head. [b]"As long as you promise not to decapitate me."[/b] She said, sauntering into the clearing. [b]"No exploding bushes either."[/b] Zaffer insisted, swiping after the box as it ping-ponged off a wall. Opal rolled her eyes. [b]"No exploding bushes."[/b] She agreed, narrowing her eyes as they began to glow green. Vines burst out off the earth, coiling and writhing like agitated snakes. They were rather withered and disheveled, lacking a bit in color and encrusted in soil. [i]There must not be much plant time underneath the city.[/i] Zaffer figured. The box made a rather adorable scared sound as the vines vaulted forward and wrestled the box into place. There was a thumping from within, like something trying to fight against it's boundaries, but Opal held tight, staring straight into space in concentration. Zaffer inched towards the box again and it flailed helplessly, busking like a bull within i's confinement. Zaffer placed one talon gently on the box. [b]"Myuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"[/b] The creature within shrieked, momentarily distracted enough to not try to run away. Opal's concentration snapped at the odd sound and the vines parted, slithering back into the ground. The creature from within the box stood silent for a moment longer before flinging up the side as easily as if it was a cotton ball and making a beeline for the exit of the alleyway. Zaffer stumbled out of the way as a rather pale guardian hatchling shot past him, freakishly skinny and a feverish look in his dark purple eyes. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=4&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=7&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=85&auth=64124429649dfdd239aa4b2ba744623b23e4494f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Opal staggered as the hatchling shouldered past her, leaping directly over Romeo, Juno, and Lost with a powerful wave of his wings and darted away. Opal immediately bolted after him nearly tripping over Romeo's tail. [b]"We should follow him!"[/b] Opal begged, pulling Zaffer out after her. the young guardian staggered unevenly through the flood of dragons passing by, getting more peculiar looks that the jelly-bean conjuring fae. [b]"Come on, [i]please[/i]?"[/b] She pleaded, cupping her talons together. lost jumped up and scampered over to them. [b]"Yes, I go with you!"[/b] She declared, slipping into the crowd without opal or Zaffer's consent. [b]"No, come back here!"[/b] Zaffer yelled in vain, starting after her. Opal moved to follow him, but Zaffer held her back. [b]"Try going around the other side to see if you can find another way to find him."[/b] He advised, steering her in the direction of a different street. [b]"Take August with you. Lost and I will follow him this way."[/b] opal nodded and whirled around. August raised his head at the mention of his name but had little side to react before Opal grabbed his wrist and dragged him away. [b]"Come on, we need to find a little homeless jaguar-furred guy."[/b] She explained. August's antennae twitched uneasily, but he followed her through the crowd of dragons. [b]"Okay. Any reason why?"[/b] He asked. Opal gritted her teeth, gaze set of the pathway ahead. [b]"I feel it in my gut he needs someone."[/b] She muttered, shoving past a group of gossipy wildclaws that were chatting about scented stickers. Back at the unfinished stand, Janus uneasily shifted the kites around, casting worried looks over his shoulder. Four dragons had disappeared within five seconds, chasing after a fifth figure that bore the same origin as him. He was waiting for Jade to return from fetching some snacks from the wild, but this plan was cut short just as soon as he was Juno's fluffy tail vanishing into a different street. Janus leaped to his feet and was about to rush after her when Romeo jumped on his tail. [b]"Juno said she saw someone familiar in the crowd, so she chased after him."[/b] He explained, looking more excited than concerned. [b]"Can we follow her? I wanna explore!"[/b] He grinned that trademark mischievous grin and bounded off further into the town without his father's consent. Janus rolled his eyes and shook his head with worry, casting one more look over his shoulder. With a flood of relief, he noticed Jade returning to their stall-site, fish and squirrels and pears piled up in her arms and a confused look on her face. Janus darted over to her, immesnly relieved. [b]"Wh-where is everybody?"[/b] Jade asked, gently letting the gathered food tumble into a box they had earlier selected to be the snack-bin. [b]"New dragon. Zaffer, Lost, Opal, and August went after it. Juno disappeared and Romeo's following her. Gotta make sure they're not in trouble. Love you, bye!"[/b] he hugged her quickly and plucked two pears from out of the box, disappearing after Romeo and Juno with one last sweet smile. Then Jade was left there alone with a big box and a pile of kites. She inhaled and exhaled, massaging her temples. How quickly absurd things could happen in this clan. . . Jade gritted her teeth with determination, set the box up correctly, and promptly dumped all the kites on top of it. [b]"Okay."[/b] She murmured, her gaze sweeping the clusters of dragons walking by like a rushing stream. [b]"Time to earn some treasure."[/b][/center] -------- @AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @SpaghettiFlyer Dis is Myu. Gives him lots of hugs :3 Oh, also, I totally just started one of those three-different-paths adventure plots :P

(Aw yiss, kitty familiar!!! Kinda. . .)
Day 31:
Again, I will quote to original creator of the concept of Pinkerlockes and roll a random number generator to see what we get.
Tar wrote on 2015-07-31:
Familiars: Buy the cheapest dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-13) to determine which breed you will get! (Optionally: attach the familiar to the new dragon.)

1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer

This time, I got a. . .
*drumroll* (Just to be annoying)
2, so baby guardian fella it is, folks >w0

The first thing the box did when Zaffer reached for it is jump out of his reach. It was a rather big box, about the size of a small horse, and perfect for selling kites. Zaffer blinked and tried to grab it again, but the cardboard box skittered away like a startled beetle. Gritting his teeth, he tried to jump on it, but it just raced out from under him, causing Zaffer to crash into small pile of smaller boxes, most of which bore grease smears.

"Opal? Can you use your glowy green vine magic to help me catch. This. Box. Please?" He asked, grunting as it slipped away from under his talons and nearly crashed into a wall. The nocturne peeked around the corner, ducking with a yelp as Zaffer's tail swing over her head. "As long as you promise not to decapitate me." She said, sauntering into the clearing.

"No exploding bushes either." Zaffer insisted, swiping after the box as it ping-ponged off a wall. Opal rolled her eyes. "No exploding bushes." She agreed, narrowing her eyes as they began to glow green. Vines burst out off the earth, coiling and writhing like agitated snakes. They were rather withered and disheveled, lacking a bit in color and encrusted in soil. There must not be much plant time underneath the city. Zaffer figured.

The box made a rather adorable scared sound as the vines vaulted forward and wrestled the box into place. There was a thumping from within, like something trying to fight against it's boundaries, but Opal held tight, staring straight into space in concentration.

Zaffer inched towards the box again and it flailed helplessly, busking like a bull within i's confinement. Zaffer placed one talon gently on the box. "Myuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" The creature within shrieked, momentarily distracted enough to not try to run away. Opal's concentration snapped at the odd sound and the vines parted, slithering back into the ground.

The creature from within the box stood silent for a moment longer before flinging up the side as easily as if it was a cotton ball and making a beeline for the exit of the alleyway. Zaffer stumbled out of the way as a rather pale guardian hatchling shot past him, freakishly skinny and a feverish look in his dark purple eyes.
dragon?age=0&body=4&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=7&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=85&auth=64124429649dfdd239aa4b2ba744623b23e4494f&dummyext=prev.png
Opal staggered as the hatchling shouldered past her, leaping directly over Romeo, Juno, and Lost with a powerful wave of his wings and darted away. Opal immediately bolted after him nearly tripping over Romeo's tail. "We should follow him!" Opal begged, pulling Zaffer out after her. the young guardian staggered unevenly through the flood of dragons passing by, getting more peculiar looks that the jelly-bean conjuring fae.

"Come on, please?" She pleaded, cupping her talons together. lost jumped up and scampered over to them. "Yes, I go with you!" She declared, slipping into the crowd without opal or Zaffer's consent. "No, come back here!" Zaffer yelled in vain, starting after her. Opal moved to follow him, but Zaffer held her back.

"Try going around the other side to see if you can find another way to find him." He advised, steering her in the direction of a different street. "Take August with you. Lost and I will follow him this way." opal nodded and whirled around. August raised his head at the mention of his name but had little side to react before Opal grabbed his wrist and dragged him away.

"Come on, we need to find a little homeless jaguar-furred guy." She explained. August's antennae twitched uneasily, but he followed her through the crowd of dragons. "Okay. Any reason why?" He asked. Opal gritted her teeth, gaze set of the pathway ahead. "I feel it in my gut he needs someone." She muttered, shoving past a group of gossipy wildclaws that were chatting about scented stickers.

Back at the unfinished stand, Janus uneasily shifted the kites around, casting worried looks over his shoulder. Four dragons had disappeared within five seconds, chasing after a fifth figure that bore the same origin as him. He was waiting for Jade to return from fetching some snacks from the wild, but this plan was cut short just as soon as he was Juno's fluffy tail vanishing into a different street.

Janus leaped to his feet and was about to rush after her when Romeo jumped on his tail. "Juno said she saw someone familiar in the crowd, so she chased after him." He explained, looking more excited than concerned. "Can we follow her? I wanna explore!" He grinned that trademark mischievous grin and bounded off further into the town without his father's consent.

Janus rolled his eyes and shook his head with worry, casting one more look over his shoulder. With a flood of relief, he noticed Jade returning to their stall-site, fish and squirrels and pears piled up in her arms and a confused look on her face. Janus darted over to her, immesnly relieved. "Wh-where is everybody?" Jade asked, gently letting the gathered food tumble into a box they had earlier selected to be the snack-bin.

"New dragon. Zaffer, Lost, Opal, and August went after it. Juno disappeared and Romeo's following her. Gotta make sure they're not in trouble. Love you, bye!" he hugged her quickly and plucked two pears from out of the box, disappearing after Romeo and Juno with one last sweet smile.

Then Jade was left there alone with a big box and a pile of kites. She inhaled and exhaled, massaging her temples. How quickly absurd things could happen in this clan. . . Jade gritted her teeth with determination, set the box up correctly, and promptly dumped all the kites on top of it.

"Okay." She murmured, her gaze sweeping the clusters of dragons walking by like a rushing stream. "Time to earn some treasure."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @SpaghettiFlyer

Dis is Myu.
Gives him lots of hugs :3

Oh, also, I totally just started one of those three-different-paths adventure plots :P
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 247 248