Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 247 248
@Shadowhunter43
She's wonderful! I can see Twilight and Mercury chilling around each other, dispite their difference in size :D

And omg you have no idea how relatable that is XP
@Shadowhunter43
She's wonderful! I can see Twilight and Mercury chilling around each other, dispite their difference in size :D

And omg you have no idea how relatable that is XP
Mercury?...?... ok I give up. who is mercury
Mercury?...?... ok I give up. who is mercury
IMG-2420.png
@Shadowhunter43
It's LuminusPrime's entry for the jerky-dragon-whose-butt-will-get-kicked form!
Don't worry, both will be put in ^w^
@Shadowhunter43
It's LuminusPrime's entry for the jerky-dragon-whose-butt-will-get-kicked form!
Don't worry, both will be put in ^w^
[center][item=Gladiator's Warhorn] (There may only be a few of you, but you are all awesome fans ^w^) [b]Day 29:[/b] Several pairs of talons thundered against the ground, growing ever louder as they reached the humble rink of Rivermouth. Eight dragon silhouettes emerged on the horizon, each a slightly different size and varying in species. One of them happened to have cluster of kites piled into his arms. [b]"Are you sure we need all these?"[/b] Zaffer asked, trying hard to balance the kites evenly. [b]"Absolutely!"[/b] Opal exclaimed, excitedly bounding up to him. A necklace made of fresh reeds interwoven with pretty little white flowers hung around her neck. A similar one, just with purple flowers, dangled around August's. They made them for each other as fun little gifts. [b]"All we need to do is find a good spot to sell them and look like we aren't homeless beggars, and viola!"[/b] She finished with a cheeky grin and a flourish of talons. [b]"We've got moolah to buy stuff with."[/b] She affectionately bumped her Zaffer's wing with her own. [b]"Come on, bro. The bamboo flutes you made are so cool! We'll definitely have buyers."[/b] Even Zaffer couldn't hold back a proud smile at that moment. It vanished in the next moment like soup through a fork. [b]"Well, still. . ."[/b] He mumbled awkwardly. [b]"We'd need to build a stand and have signs and everything. not to mention having the little ones around could be. . ."[/b] He trailed off, peering at the odd game of tag Romeo, Juno, and Lost were playing with harmless shade magic. [b]"Difficult."[/b] He decided. Jade slid up to him and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. [b]"Don't worry, Zaffer."[/b] She said in the soothing tone that had led him to trust her so many moons ago. [b]"We'll find a way. And even if we don't, we can survive better in the wild than any of those pampered snoots."[/b] She reassured with a smile playing her lips. Zaffer had to smile back. Jade had come so far from that empty husk of a dragon, chasing after emotion and running away from it at the same time. Now she had Janus, and even Romeo. [b]"Of course, Jade."[/b] Zaffer said, puffing out his chest in dramatic humor. [b]"We with fend off all the pampered snoots with the excellent craftsmanship of my bamboo flutes!"[/b] A bit away, Juno collapsed into a fit of giggles, and Romeo took the opportunity to spring on top of her and shout "You're it!" then dashing away again as Juno swiped at him with playful growls. [b]"That is an understatement."[/b] August murmured, fingering the string around his neck. Opal stepped up beside him and leaned into his shoulder for reassurance. August smiled, but he still looked anxious. [b]"Look, I know you're not good with other dragons."[/b] Opal said, grazing his wing with her own. [b]"But [i]I[/i] am, and I won't leave your side."[/b] The doubt on August's face washed away, and he couldn't help laughing. [b]"That certainly helps."[/b] He said warmly, nosing the sde of her head. Opal blushed and smiled back at him. Jade smiled too. [b]"Then come on, you two lovebirds. We've got some kites to sell."[/b] Opal and August quickly separated, both of them reddening. Their talons remained together, Zaffer noticed with an internal chuckle. Jade turned around and affectionately placed a talon on Janus' shoulder. [b]"Could you get the hatchings, please?"[/b] She asked him lovingly with a smart smile. [b]"We wouldn't want our little Romeo causing too much mischief."[/b] Janus laughed and cuffed his mate lightly on the shoulder. [b]"He'll be a kite-making renegade soon enough."[/b] He promised, slithering off to come between an argument about seals that had somehow arisen within a game of tag. Jade turned back to the town, her face set with determination. A few dragons were already visible within it's borders, their colorful scales flashing in the early sunlight. [b]"All right then."[/b] Jade said, her voice confident and her face all brave. [b]"Let's go in together. As a clan."[/b][/center] ---------- @AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Faolyn @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn Yay for short entries! (No? Awww :P) Also, one of my irl friends needs some help earning money for her [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2374163/1]Nuzlocke[/url], so I thought I could help out by posting some links! [s]since I'm broke myself and all[/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2375876#post_2375876]Treasure for Gems[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2375640/1#post_31692296]Item Raffle[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2375153/1]Lv 25 Dragon for Sale[/url] Be sure to check the first post more often now! I have added a `Current News` section that is currently hosting a Shipping War :D [size=1]AlsoIHopeYouEnjoyedTheOpaugustShippingOkayBye

(There may only be a few of you, but you are all awesome fans ^w^)

Day 29:
Several pairs of talons thundered against the ground, growing ever louder as they reached the humble rink of Rivermouth. Eight dragon silhouettes emerged on the horizon, each a slightly different size and varying in species. One of them happened to have cluster of kites piled into his arms.

"Are you sure we need all these?" Zaffer asked, trying hard to balance the kites evenly. "Absolutely!" Opal exclaimed, excitedly bounding up to him. A necklace made of fresh reeds interwoven with pretty little white flowers hung around her neck. A similar one, just with purple flowers, dangled around August's. They made them for each other as fun little gifts.

"All we need to do is find a good spot to sell them and look like we aren't homeless beggars, and viola!" She finished with a cheeky grin and a flourish of talons. "We've got moolah to buy stuff with." She affectionately bumped her Zaffer's wing with her own. "Come on, bro. The bamboo flutes you made are so cool! We'll definitely have buyers."

Even Zaffer couldn't hold back a proud smile at that moment. It vanished in the next moment like soup through a fork. "Well, still. . ." He mumbled awkwardly. "We'd need to build a stand and have signs and everything. not to mention having the little ones around could be. . ." He trailed off, peering at the odd game of tag Romeo, Juno, and Lost were playing with harmless shade magic. "Difficult." He decided.

Jade slid up to him and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, Zaffer." She said in the soothing tone that had led him to trust her so many moons ago. "We'll find a way. And even if we don't, we can survive better in the wild than any of those pampered snoots." She reassured with a smile playing her lips.

Zaffer had to smile back. Jade had come so far from that empty husk of a dragon, chasing after emotion and running away from it at the same time. Now she had Janus, and even Romeo. "Of course, Jade." Zaffer said, puffing out his chest in dramatic humor. "We with fend off all the pampered snoots with the excellent craftsmanship of my bamboo flutes!"

A bit away, Juno collapsed into a fit of giggles, and Romeo took the opportunity to spring on top of her and shout "You're it!" then dashing away again as Juno swiped at him with playful growls. "That is an understatement." August murmured, fingering the string around his neck. Opal stepped up beside him and leaned into his shoulder for reassurance. August smiled, but he still looked anxious. "Look, I know you're not good with other dragons." Opal said, grazing his wing with her own. "But I am, and I won't leave your side."

The doubt on August's face washed away, and he couldn't help laughing. "That certainly helps." He said warmly, nosing the sde of her head. Opal blushed and smiled back at him.
Jade smiled too. "Then come on, you two lovebirds. We've got some kites to sell." Opal and August quickly separated, both of them reddening. Their talons remained together, Zaffer noticed with an internal chuckle.

Jade turned around and affectionately placed a talon on Janus' shoulder. "Could you get the hatchings, please?" She asked him lovingly with a smart smile. "We wouldn't want our little Romeo causing too much mischief." Janus laughed and cuffed his mate lightly on the shoulder. "He'll be a kite-making renegade soon enough." He promised, slithering off to come between an argument about seals that had somehow arisen within a game of tag.

Jade turned back to the town, her face set with determination. A few dragons were already visible within it's borders, their colorful scales flashing in the early sunlight. "All right then." Jade said, her voice confident and her face all brave. "Let's go in together. As a clan."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige
@Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards
@CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer
@ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon
@DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11
@Faolyn @GhostBreath @Vyxen
@VioletEevee @Verdant @Catkidemma
@WhoOwlborn
Yay for short entries! (No? Awww :P)

Also, one of my irl friends needs some help earning money for her Nuzlocke, so I thought I could help out by posting some links! since I'm broke myself and all
Treasure for Gems
Item Raffle
Lv 25 Dragon for Sale

Be sure to check the first post more often now! I have added a `Current News` section that is currently hosting a Shipping War :D

AlsoIHopeYouEnjoyedTheOpaugustShippingOkayBye
@Aetherstorm yay for short entries >:3
@Aetherstorm yay for short entries >:3
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
@Catkidemma
Heh heh heh!
*insert clever inside joke here*
@Catkidemma
Heh heh heh!
*insert clever inside joke here*
@Aetherstorm I'm loving this pinkerlocke! I've never really looked into them before but yours caught my eye and it's so good : D
@Aetherstorm I'm loving this pinkerlocke! I've never really looked into them before but yours caught my eye and it's so good : D
ezgif_com_gif_maker__9__by_sevmd-dcjur3d.gif
@MythicalMemeLord
Thank you! You have no idea how amazing it is to hear that <3

Would you like to be added to the pinglist :D
@MythicalMemeLord
Thank you! You have no idea how amazing it is to hear that <3

Would you like to be added to the pinglist :D
@Aetherstorm I'm subbed actually so no need!
@Aetherstorm I'm subbed actually so no need!
ezgif_com_gif_maker__9__by_sevmd-dcjur3d.gif
@MythicalMemeLord
Okay! Is it okay if I add you to the list but not ping you though?
I sort of like knowing that people actually read my writing :P

Also, does that mean I shouldn't ping you with plain old posts? Like this one right here?
@MythicalMemeLord
Okay! Is it okay if I add you to the list but not ping you though?
I sort of like knowing that people actually read my writing :P

Also, does that mean I shouldn't ping you with plain old posts? Like this one right here?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 247 248