Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248
@Aetherstorm Oh. My. Goodness. I almost cried reading this, I'm not even joking. You ended it so so well! I loved seeing everyone come together again, and it was so cool seeing how everyone went their separate ways! It was a very satisfying ending though bittersweet. So often I end my clans with disasters if I have no intention of returning to them, it was refreshing to see a peaceful, natural split-up. I'll take good care of Odyssey! And who knows, if I ever get into writing the occasional Windkeep update every now and again, maybe he'll make an appearance! [emoji=spiral winking size=1]
@Aetherstorm

Oh. My. Goodness. I almost cried reading this, I'm not even joking.

You ended it so so well! I loved seeing everyone come together again, and it was so cool seeing how everyone went their separate ways! It was a very satisfying ending though bittersweet. So often I end my clans with disasters if I have no intention of returning to them, it was refreshing to see a peaceful, natural split-up.

I'll take good care of Odyssey! And who knows, if I ever get into writing the occasional Windkeep update every now and again, maybe he'll make an appearance!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Tirtouga678
Anyone else in my lair! First come first served :)
Edit: Oh, and I'm afraid I'll be keeping Fog , too!

@Petall
Aw, thank you so much!! It makes me really happy to see it made an impact on you, as it did to me while I was writing it ^w^ I can't wait to see where your own Pinkerlocke goes, and look forward to reading more of your beautiful work in the future!
@Tirtouga678
Anyone else in my lair! First come first served :)
Edit: Oh, and I'm afraid I'll be keeping Fog , too!

@Petall
Aw, thank you so much!! It makes me really happy to see it made an impact on you, as it did to me while I was writing it ^w^ I can't wait to see where your own Pinkerlocke goes, and look forward to reading more of your beautiful work in the future!
@Aetherstorm

Oh, I'll take a look sometime :) (I keep pinging myself whyyyy)
@Aetherstorm

Oh, I'll take a look sometime :) (I keep pinging myself whyyyy)
2019-08-22.png
@Aetherstorm I loved the whole story you wrote for this challenge! There were some parts where i nearly cried, and I loved the ending!
(Btw, are you gonna keep endor, or is he free to take?)
@Aetherstorm I loved the whole story you wrote for this challenge! There were some parts where i nearly cried, and I loved the ending!
(Btw, are you gonna keep endor, or is he free to take?)
AlbinoXeldronRight.gif r9jhjaq.png R8LW1hK.png JS39GJU.png sky_m.gif sky_yellowface2_f.gif
Owner of 2 budgies, and a birb lover! I go by She/her pronouns!
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248