Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 247 248
@Aetherstorm I don't get it[emoji=ridgeback confused]
@Aetherstorm I don't get it
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
HE IS BEAUTIFUL I AM IN LOVE WITH THE EYES
HE IS BEAUTIFUL I AM IN LOVE WITH THE EYES
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Aetherstorm

OOH this is getting intense :D
@Aetherstorm

OOH this is getting intense :D
2019-08-22.png
[center][item=speckled tortoise] (Hey guys! Sorry I missed yesterday; school's been really stressful ^^’) [b]Day 180:[/b] Lupé was sitting calmly in a clearing where the very trees trembled and shook for no reason at all, staring down at a fuzzy black cat with large, pale-green eyes, it's tail long and sleek with whiskers that twitched like spider legs. [Item=black cat] No words were spoken. The young spiral simply stared down at the little feline, watching it's ears twitch with an awed, hypnotized expression. The cat started back with it's slitted, bright green eyes. Without a word, or even a meow, the cat rose off it's haunches and padded forward, tilting its head curiously so the raven-black fur seemed to shimmer like obsidian in the shafts of sunlight pouring in through the leaves of trembling trees overhead. Lupé's head practically fell to the floor, grass tickling his chin as his tiny hatchling mouth parted in unbridled wonder and astonishment, eyes larger than dinner plates. Then the cat reached out and planted a soft paw on the tip of his snout. A few seconds passed, in which neither cat nor dragon seemed to breathe, not wavering in their wide-eyes gazes with eyes like twin spotlights. In complete silence, the cat happily swished its tail and clambered onto Lupé's head, hooking it's small, slender claws into the filigree embroidered onto Lupé's snout to clamber up and comfortably fit itself between his horns. Lupé started making a very weird, breathy noise out of excitement, urging himself to not startle the feline and cause it to leap from his head. Then a cloud of fog, his floating brother, and a dazzlingly purple white-eyed dragon all burst into the clearing at once, and the magical moment shattered into millions of tiny, glittering pieces strewn across the floor like sand.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678[/size] If any of you have any in mind, name ideas for this kitty would be awesome!

(Hey guys! Sorry I missed yesterday; school's been really stressful ^^’)

Day 180:
Lupé was sitting calmly in a clearing where the very trees trembled and shook for no reason at all, staring down at a fuzzy black cat with large, pale-green eyes, it's tail long and sleek with whiskers that twitched like spider legs.

No words were spoken. The young spiral simply stared down at the little feline, watching it's ears twitch with an awed, hypnotized expression.

The cat started back with it's slitted, bright green eyes.

Without a word, or even a meow, the cat rose off it's haunches and padded forward, tilting its head curiously so the raven-black fur seemed to shimmer like obsidian in the shafts of sunlight pouring in through the leaves of trembling trees overhead.

Lupé's head practically fell to the floor, grass tickling his chin as his tiny hatchling mouth parted in unbridled wonder and astonishment, eyes larger than dinner plates.

Then the cat reached out and planted a soft paw on the tip of his snout.

A few seconds passed, in which neither cat nor dragon seemed to breathe, not wavering in their wide-eyes gazes with eyes like twin spotlights.

In complete silence, the cat happily swished its tail and clambered onto Lupé's head, hooking it's small, slender claws into the filigree embroidered onto Lupé's snout to clamber up and comfortably fit itself between his horns.

Lupé started making a very weird, breathy noise out of excitement, urging himself to not startle the feline and cause it to leap from his head.

Then a cloud of fog, his floating brother, and a dazzlingly purple white-eyed dragon all burst into the clearing at once, and the magical moment shattered into millions of tiny, glittering pieces strewn across the floor like sand.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678
If any of you have any in mind, name ideas for this kitty would be awesome!
@Aetherstorm Olivia/Oliver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Aetherstorm Olivia/Oliver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
KITTY!!!!! [emoji=cat 3][emoji=heart] How about Lucky or Mystic for a name?
KITTY!!!!!

How about Lucky or Mystic for a name?
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Aetherstorm

Sorry, but who's Lupé again? Good luck with school :)
@Aetherstorm

Sorry, but who's Lupé again? Good luck with school :)
2019-08-22.png
@Aetherstorm Plot twist: Cat is main villain. It may appear adorable, but it is GATHERING INFORMATION about its opponents >:3
@Aetherstorm Plot twist: Cat is main villain. It may appear adorable, but it is GATHERING INFORMATION about its opponents >:3
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
[center][item=Chimera Fangs] (Who's ready for a really short, lame update!? [I]Me[/i], that's who!) [b]Day 181:[/b] Hester wasn't exactly sure when she was knocked out, but coming back to her senses was far from a pleasant experience. The first thing that hit her was the smell. Before the mirror even opened her eyes a terrible, acrid scent stung her nose like acid, reeking of some odd chemicals and burnt bread and sweat with a little whiff of rotting wood tingling underneath. [B]"Eck."[/b] [B]"Oh my god, did you hear that? She talked!"[/b] An excited voice practically squealed into her ear, a dragon's hot breath wafting uncomfortably against Hester's cool, metallic scales. [B]"That doesn't count as [i]talking[/i], Angelika."[/b] Another voice responded dryly, so raw and exasperated Hester could almost [i]hear[/i] her eyes rolling. [B]"I would describe that as more of a grunt. Or a gag or something."[/b] [B]"You read too many books."[/b] The first dragon teased. [B]"No, I read the right amount of books."[/b] The second dragon retorted. [B]"[i]You[/i] don't read any at all."[/b] Hester would normally have been curious as to how this conversation may have gone on, but at that moment a burning pain erupted inside her skull as though someone had plunged a dagger into her brain. She made a wailing noise through her teeth that made both the dragons beside her yelp in fright. Hester began to fight against the paralysis clinging to her wings like ensnaring tentacles, her wings snapping open so quickly for a split second she was worried she'd sprain something. Her eyes flew open and for a few heart-stopping seconds all she could see was light. [B]"Yay, you're awake!!"[/b] The first, younger voice squealed excitedly, moments before something small-ish and scaly landed on Hester's neck, wrapping its wings and arms tightly around her shoulders. [B]"We can do fun stuff now! Your scales are so [i]pretty[/i]. Do you like ice cream? I like ice cream!"[/b] [B]"Angelika, for the love of the Lightweaver, give it a rest."[/b] The second, more mature voice scolded teasingly. A dark purple, shiny skydancer with scales like Hester's and wings that shimmered like fractured stars slid up beside them, a cloth face mask pulled over her snout, and curled her claws around the wings of the hatchling fiercely hugging Hester's neck. [B]"You don't want to scare her away, do you?"[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42165017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421651/42165017_350.png[/img] [/url] [B]"Aw, come on!"[/b] The hatchling retorted, struggling feebly against the skydancer's grip as she was pulled away from Hester's neck. [b]"Why don't you like hugging? I bet you'd be less cranky if you tried some more hugging."[/b] [B]"No,"[/b] The skydancer countered. [B]"I can assure you, I would not."[/b] The little hatchling wrinkled her short white snout at the older dragon, huffing through her nose as she was set carefully back onto the ground like a scolded puppy. She was a mirror, like Hester herself, with random splotches the color of charcoal tarnishing her pure white scales like splatters of pain. A similar pattern stretched across her wings, in a green so dark it was almost black, and all four of her eyes were a dark, soft, beautiful shade of blue like the petals of an aster. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50454240] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=7&bodygene=9&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=107&tertgene=0&winggene=10&wings=176&auth=df77d98dccb4d7501a6c54f25358e1ee965fd2c2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [B]"What's your name?"[/b] The little mirror hatchling asked her enthusiastically, grinning with all her little short, pointy teeth. [B]"I'm Angelika! That's Raine."[/b] She added, nodding to the skydancer over her shoulder. [B]"She's pretty too!"[/b] [B]"I… my name is Hester."[/b] Hester told her, still trying to get the lingering stretch of chemicals out of her nose. [B]"Where—"[/b] [B]"Oh, I see our guest has finally woken up."[/b] A soft, warm voice spoke suddenly, making Hester flinch. It was firm, but kind, speaking with a feeling that both made Hester relax and cautiously flex her claws. She turned her head and swept the room with her sharp eyes, but… but there was no one there. The invisible dragon chuckled, a sound that sent a shiver crawling up her spine. Then it said something that would make Hester so dizzy she'd pass out and thud to the floor, limp as a puppet. [B]"Welcome to Little Woodwings' Orphanage, little one. I'm sure you'll learn to be happy here in no time."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678[/size] As you can see, I have recently found out I have an addiction to pretty-looking supporting characters. Yippee? [Size=2][S]and catkidemma yes I know you know who that is shush tell nobody >:3[/s][/size]

(Who's ready for a really short, lame update!? Me, that's who!)

Day 181:
Hester wasn't exactly sure when she was knocked out, but coming back to her senses was far from a pleasant experience.

The first thing that hit her was the smell.

Before the mirror even opened her eyes a terrible, acrid scent stung her nose like acid, reeking of some odd chemicals and burnt bread and sweat with a little whiff of rotting wood tingling underneath.

"Eck."

"Oh my god, did you hear that? She talked!" An excited voice practically squealed into her ear, a dragon's hot breath wafting uncomfortably against Hester's cool, metallic scales.

"That doesn't count as talking, Angelika." Another voice responded dryly, so raw and exasperated Hester could almost hear her eyes rolling. "I would describe that as more of a grunt. Or a gag or something."

"You read too many books." The first dragon teased.

"No, I read the right amount of books." The second dragon retorted. "You don't read any at all."

Hester would normally have been curious as to how this conversation may have gone on, but at that moment a burning pain erupted inside her skull as though someone had plunged a dagger into her brain.

She made a wailing noise through her teeth that made both the dragons beside her yelp in fright. Hester began to fight against the paralysis clinging to her wings like ensnaring tentacles, her wings snapping open so quickly for a split second she was worried she'd sprain something.

Her eyes flew open and for a few heart-stopping seconds all she could see was light.

"Yay, you're awake!!" The first, younger voice squealed excitedly, moments before something small-ish and scaly landed on Hester's neck, wrapping its wings and arms tightly around her shoulders. "We can do fun stuff now! Your scales are so pretty. Do you like ice cream? I like ice cream!"

"Angelika, for the love of the Lightweaver, give it a rest." The second, more mature voice scolded teasingly. A dark purple, shiny skydancer with scales like Hester's and wings that shimmered like fractured stars slid up beside them, a cloth face mask pulled over her snout, and curled her claws around the wings of the hatchling fiercely hugging Hester's neck. "You don't want to scare her away, do you?"

42165017_350.png

"Aw, come on!" The hatchling retorted, struggling feebly against the skydancer's grip as she was pulled away from Hester's neck. "Why don't you like hugging? I bet you'd be less cranky if you tried some more hugging."

"No," The skydancer countered. "I can assure you, I would not."

The little hatchling wrinkled her short white snout at the older dragon, huffing through her nose as she was set carefully back onto the ground like a scolded puppy. She was a mirror, like Hester herself, with random splotches the color of charcoal tarnishing her pure white scales like splatters of pain. A similar pattern stretched across her wings, in a green so dark it was almost black, and all four of her eyes were a dark, soft, beautiful shade of blue like the petals of an aster.

dragon?age=0&body=7&bodygene=9&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=107&tertgene=0&winggene=10&wings=176&auth=df77d98dccb4d7501a6c54f25358e1ee965fd2c2&dummyext=prev.png

"What's your name?" The little mirror hatchling asked her enthusiastically, grinning with all her little short, pointy teeth. "I'm Angelika! That's Raine." She added, nodding to the skydancer over her shoulder. "She's pretty too!"

"I… my name is Hester." Hester told her, still trying to get the lingering stretch of chemicals out of her nose. "Where—"

"Oh, I see our guest has finally woken up." A soft, warm voice spoke suddenly, making Hester flinch. It was firm, but kind, speaking with a feeling that both made Hester relax and cautiously flex her claws. She turned her head and swept the room with her sharp eyes, but… but there was no one there.

The invisible dragon chuckled, a sound that sent a shiver crawling up her spine. Then it said something that would make Hester so dizzy she'd pass out and thud to the floor, limp as a puppet.

"Welcome to Little Woodwings' Orphanage, little one. I'm sure you'll learn to be happy here in no time."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678
As you can see, I have recently found out I have an addiction to pretty-looking supporting characters. Yippee?

and catkidemma yes I know you know who that is shush tell nobody >:3
:O
:O
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 247 248