Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 ... 247 248
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]PUT THAT DRAGON BACK WHERE SHE CAME FROM OR SO HELP ME
7xmmeMg.png
PUT THAT DRAGON BACK WHERE SHE CAME FROM OR SO HELP ME
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Reeeeeeeeeee? More like
VEEEEEEEEEEE
Reeeeeeeeeee? More like
VEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY DO CATS HAVE TO BE BE PART OF AN EVIL PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
WHY DO CATS HAVE TO BE BE PART OF AN EVIL PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
Cats! :3

Who is this cat loving dragon? I love them already! Though I do hope they don't mistreat Hester too badly...
Cats! :3

Who is this cat loving dragon? I love them already! Though I do hope they don't mistreat Hester too badly...
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png

('Eyo! Sorry I missed yesterday; I was at a DnD thing that lasted until, like, 1 in the morning xP)

Day 178:
Odyssey raced through the crowds of dragons, eyes open and sharp for anything strange that might pass him by. The young mirror had already seemed to have disappeared i to the massive crowds surging by, but Odyssey couldn't give up yet, not without his father's sword.

“Oh, sorry!” He yelped as his claws caught a skydancer's feathered tail. The old man sighed and shook his head, probably muttering something about irresponsible children under his breath, but didn't turn to confront him.

Odyssey was already running again.

“If I were a little mirror thief, where would I go?” He muttered under his breath, eyes flicking from building to building. An ice cream shop, a hat shop, a pottery studio, and a restaurant that specialized in insect-themed dishes were what he could catch as he bolted by. None of them seemed like particularly awesome places to hide a sword.

Odyssey's already uneven pace began to slow as he passed a pair of faes chatting by a food stall that sold tacos, his exertions finally catching up with him as labored breaths begun to rip themselves in and out of his lungs.

“Moldy crickets.” He spat, lashing his tail as his aching legs finally fell back into a slow, steady pace of walking. “How will I find him if I. . .” The wildclaw trailed off, a gleaming sign catching his gaze and drawing it towards yet another building, adorned with dazzling, star-spangled banners and posters depicting a dragon clad in armor, a sword at their side.

“A sword. . . Odyssey started, feeling hope flutter in his chest again as he tilted his head back to read the name of the building. “The Gale's Breath Theater.” He added, smiling at himself like an idiot.

If the mirror hadn't disappeared into the crowd of dragons like any other, this was a good place to start.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678

('Eyo! Sorry I missed yesterday; I was at a DnD thing that lasted until, like, 1 in the morning xP)

Day 178:
Odyssey raced through the crowds of dragons, eyes open and sharp for anything strange that might pass him by. The young mirror had already seemed to have disappeared i to the massive crowds surging by, but Odyssey couldn't give up yet, not without his father's sword.

“Oh, sorry!” He yelped as his claws caught a skydancer's feathered tail. The old man sighed and shook his head, probably muttering something about irresponsible children under his breath, but didn't turn to confront him.

Odyssey was already running again.

“If I were a little mirror thief, where would I go?” He muttered under his breath, eyes flicking from building to building. An ice cream shop, a hat shop, a pottery studio, and a restaurant that specialized in insect-themed dishes were what he could catch as he bolted by. None of them seemed like particularly awesome places to hide a sword.

Odyssey's already uneven pace began to slow as he passed a pair of faes chatting by a food stall that sold tacos, his exertions finally catching up with him as labored breaths begun to rip themselves in and out of his lungs.

“Moldy crickets.” He spat, lashing his tail as his aching legs finally fell back into a slow, steady pace of walking. “How will I find him if I. . .” The wildclaw trailed off, a gleaming sign catching his gaze and drawing it towards yet another building, adorned with dazzling, star-spangled banners and posters depicting a dragon clad in armor, a sword at their side.

“A sword. . . Odyssey started, feeling hope flutter in his chest again as he tilted his head back to read the name of the building. “The Gale's Breath Theater.” He added, smiling at himself like an idiot.

If the mirror hadn't disappeared into the crowd of dragons like any other, this was a good place to start.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678
ooofsters
ooofsters
@Aetherstorm You know how mirrors do.

SO UH THERES A FNAF 7 TRAILER NOW AND I FEEL FEELINGS
@Aetherstorm You know how mirrors do.

SO UH THERES A FNAF 7 TRAILER NOW AND I FEEL FEELINGS
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
@Aetherstorm

Yuki's gone?? Oh no
Wait, that's her name right ^^"
@Aetherstorm

Yuki's gone?? Oh no
Wait, that's her name right ^^"
2019-08-22.png
[center][item=steam gyre] (*memes*) [b]Day 179:[/b] [B]"We caught a midget!"[/b] Someone yelled triumphantly into Aiden's ear as he lay sprawled out uncomfortably over a cold, smooth floor, the ebony statue he'd picked up poking annoyingly into his ribs. [B]"Silence always said we never amounted up to anything! Well, she never [i]said[/i] that exactly. . ."[/b] They added, carrying off in a quiet murmur. Aiden coughed and started to struggle to his feet, but sound his tail tethered to the floor by thick, heavy chains. [B]"Where,"[/b] He croaked, blinking dust out of his eyes. [B]"Where am I?"[/b] [B]"Shush!"[/b] The dragon snapped. [B]"You are our prisoner now! We shall question you and do other very scary things that captors usually do!"[/b] Aiden, unamused, rolled onto his back to free the idol from poking into his chest, staring up at his supposed 'captor' who looked much more like a cosplayer than someone who knew how to hold a prisoner. Over him stood a thin, with spiral with a sour smirk on his face, his eyes coruscating shades of black and blue that almost seemed to spin. His entire body was a mixture of pitch black and blood red, patterned similarly to those poisonous fish Fable had told him about, while dark brown, glowing runes pulsated along the length of his body. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49287269] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492873/49287269_350.png[/img] [/url] [B]"You are the prisoner!"[/b] He barked, tossing his head cockily so the rounded, crimson horns curving around his straight ones caught the light like shards of colored glass. [B]"So therefore, we will—"[/b] [B]"Krait, stop scaring him!"[/b] A new, gentle voice interjected, a shimmering white skydancer appearing beside him as though materializing out of the shadows. [B]"We're a rebellion, remember? We're supposed to [i]not[/i] do what our former overlords were into."[/b] The new skydancer was a gorgeous, glittering white, her scales shining like crystals as a star-ridden, pale purple nebula pattern was painted across her wings. Her eyes, deep pink and gleaming with intelligence, were slanted like a cat's. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45378166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453782/45378166_350.png[/img] [/url] Krait snorted and rolled his spiraling eyes, making a weird little huffing sound through his nose. [B]"I still say we can't trust him, Genesis."[/b] He growled, flicking his wings absently. [B]"I don't want to have another [i]Micah[/i] incident."[/b] Genesis sighed, her breath like a flutter of rose petals. [B]"We aren't going to have another [i]Micah[/i] incident, you big baby."[/b] She scolded him, wrinkling her slender snout. [B]"That was [i]one time[/i]. In fact,"[/b] She added, a small, toothy grin spreading over her face. [B]"I think we should ask Ratchet what he thinks of our new guest."[/b] Krait's eyes almost seemed to pop out of his skull. [B]"[i]No[/i]! No. Don't you [i]dare[/i] bring him into this, Genesis!"[/b] He snapped, his words tumbling over one another in a garbled mess. [B]"He's too fragile. We can't let anything happen to him!"[/b] [B]"RATCHET! We have a visitor!"[/b] Genesis called, yelling over her shoulder into the long, winding hallway she'd emerged from. [B]"I'm sure he'll want to meet you!"[/b] Aiden lifted his head, mildly curious. Why was this guy so important? A few long, tension-filled seconds past, tickling by slower than sand with Krait still wearing a look as though he'd just had a rotting squirrel shoved down his throat. Then a tiny gray, feathery shape rocketed out of the darkness like a silver bullet, thudding to the floor in a clatter of claws and skidding to a halt right in front of Aiden's nose. The mirror hardly had time to rear back in surprise, glancing down at this fuzzy little shape with wide, startled eyes Ratchet was only a hatchling; a tiny silver skydancer with rippling patterns traced over his fuzzy hide, light purple-ish, feathered wings patterned like those of an eagle's sprouting from his back. Instead of an underbelly lined with scales, he bore a clear, transparent membrane not unlike glass stretching from his tail to his throat, filled with gleaming silver liquid that sloshed when he moved. Most curiously of all, he bore beautiful, hypnotic purple eyes that spun and spun like the endless cycle of the Twisting Crescendo. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=5&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=18&winggene=11&wings=4&auth=d8f53de019a2701c110499e995860ead3be8e102&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The little skydancer seemed to feel the heat radiating from Aiden's scales like a furnace and kept his distance, but still leaned in as close as possible, coruscating eyes wide and fearful as the liquid in his weird tube thing sloshed forward with the movement. [B]"Can I come home with you?"[/b] He squeaked quietly, his voice small and soft and terrified, wings twitching like the spasmodic movements of a bird. Before Aiden could open his mouth, the ground began to tremble.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678[/size] I think you can guess which one we'll be taking home XP

(*memes*)

Day 179:
"We caught a midget!" Someone yelled triumphantly into Aiden's ear as he lay sprawled out uncomfortably over a cold, smooth floor, the ebony statue he'd picked up poking annoyingly into his ribs. "Silence always said we never amounted up to anything! Well, she never said that exactly. . ." They added, carrying off in a quiet murmur.

Aiden coughed and started to struggle to his feet, but sound his tail tethered to the floor by thick, heavy chains. "Where," He croaked, blinking dust out of his eyes. "Where am I?"

"Shush!" The dragon snapped. "You are our prisoner now! We shall question you and do other very scary things that captors usually do!"

Aiden, unamused, rolled onto his back to free the idol from poking into his chest, staring up at his supposed 'captor' who looked much more like a cosplayer than someone who knew how to hold a prisoner.

Over him stood a thin, with spiral with a sour smirk on his face, his eyes coruscating shades of black and blue that almost seemed to spin. His entire body was a mixture of pitch black and blood red, patterned similarly to those poisonous fish Fable had told him about, while dark brown, glowing runes pulsated along the length of his body.

49287269_350.png

"You are the prisoner!" He barked, tossing his head cockily so the rounded, crimson horns curving around his straight ones caught the light like shards of colored glass. "So therefore, we will—"

"Krait, stop scaring him!" A new, gentle voice interjected, a shimmering white skydancer appearing beside him as though materializing out of the shadows. "We're a rebellion, remember? We're supposed to not do what our former overlords were into."

The new skydancer was a gorgeous, glittering white, her scales shining like crystals as a star-ridden, pale purple nebula pattern was painted across her wings. Her eyes, deep pink and gleaming with intelligence, were slanted like a cat's.

45378166_350.png

Krait snorted and rolled his spiraling eyes, making a weird little huffing sound through his nose. "I still say we can't trust him, Genesis." He growled, flicking his wings absently. "I don't want to have another Micah incident."

Genesis sighed, her breath like a flutter of rose petals. "We aren't going to have another Micah incident, you big baby." She scolded him, wrinkling her slender snout. "That was one time. In fact," She added, a small, toothy grin spreading over her face. "I think we should ask Ratchet what he thinks of our new guest."

Krait's eyes almost seemed to pop out of his skull.

"No! No. Don't you dare bring him into this, Genesis!" He snapped, his words tumbling over one another in a garbled mess. "He's too fragile. We can't let anything happen to him!"

"RATCHET! We have a visitor!" Genesis called, yelling over her shoulder into the long, winding hallway she'd emerged from. "I'm sure he'll want to meet you!"

Aiden lifted his head, mildly curious. Why was this guy so important? A few long, tension-filled seconds past, tickling by slower than sand with Krait still wearing a look as though he'd just had a rotting squirrel shoved down his throat.

Then a tiny gray, feathery shape rocketed out of the darkness like a silver bullet, thudding to the floor in a clatter of claws and skidding to a halt right in front of Aiden's nose.

The mirror hardly had time to rear back in surprise, glancing down at this fuzzy little shape with wide, startled eyes

Ratchet was only a hatchling; a tiny silver skydancer with rippling patterns traced over his fuzzy hide, light purple-ish, feathered wings patterned like those of an eagle's sprouting from his back. Instead of an underbelly lined with scales, he bore a clear, transparent membrane not unlike glass stretching from his tail to his throat, filled with gleaming silver liquid that sloshed when he moved.

Most curiously of all, he bore beautiful, hypnotic purple eyes that spun and spun like the endless cycle of the Twisting Crescendo.
dragon?age=0&body=5&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=18&winggene=11&wings=4&auth=d8f53de019a2701c110499e995860ead3be8e102&dummyext=prev.png
The little skydancer seemed to feel the heat radiating from Aiden's scales like a furnace and kept his distance, but still leaned in as close as possible, coruscating eyes wide and fearful as the liquid in his weird tube thing sloshed forward with the movement.

"Can I come home with you?" He squeaked quietly, his voice small and soft and terrified, wings twitching like the spasmodic movements of a bird.

Before Aiden could open his mouth, the ground began to tremble.

I think you can guess which one we'll be taking home XP
@Aetherstorm "Another Micah incident"

dies internally
@Aetherstorm "Another Micah incident"

dies internally
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 ... 247 248