Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 247 248
O O O O F
O O O O F
spoopy scary
spoopy scary
apple.png
IM SENSING SOME PUPPETMASTER SHENANIGANS????
IM SENSING SOME PUPPETMASTER SHENANIGANS????
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
SHADE POSSESSING STATUE!!!
SHADE POSSESSING STATUE!!!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)

(THE FAM IS BACK)

Day 176:
Kasper stalked through the underground of the forest, his ears twitching as his wings and clumsy little claws slowly crept past bushes and thorns that grabbed at his scales like tiny little mouths.

The little pearlcatcher grinned to himself beneath the shadow of a blackberry bush, rolling the tiny shape of his first pearl beneath his tiny, curled talons.

Lupé was hiding somewhere; Kasper just had to find him.

Tucking his wings in closer to his body and curling his thin, snake-like tail around his tiny, pearly gem, the hatchling slowly began crawling through the woods again, itchy leaves brushing past his nose and stubborn sticks of bamboo colliding with his wings.

One of his tiny, translucent claws caught on a tree root sticking out of the ground and Kasper toppled over, colliding with the ground with a sharp thud as his pearl slipped from his grasp and rolled off into the forest.

In a blur of mist, a large, ghost-like imperial was sitting beside him, her luminescent eyes and wings complimenting the flickers of flames that spiraled around her tall, wiry body like a halo.

Kasper couldn't summon up the will to cry about his aching bones as he stared up at her, soft green eyes wide and unblinking.

The imperial smiled softly and set Kasper's tiny, round pearl down at his feet, watching with amused eyes as he leapt upon it with glee.

"Careful you don't lose that thing, little one." Fog scolded him gently, reaching down to stroke the tiny pearlcatcher's maned head with a delicately curved claw that shimmered like smoke. "You won't be able to get it back if it breaks."

Kasper tilted his head back at her and beamed, oblivious to the looming imperial's words as he clutched his pearl in his claws. Fog shook her head quietly, staring back down at him with fierce, calculating eyes.

From somewhere deeper in the forest there was a resounding crash.

Fog's head instantly shot up, and her ethereal claws were already curled around Kasper's thin frame before he even turned his head to look. "Your brother." The imperial hissed, eyes flashing. "There is danger."

Without so much of a flick of her wings, Fog evaporated into mist, Kasper still dangling from the cloud of living smoke, giggling madly as he hugged his pearl to his chest. A breath of air swept through the forest, tugging at the leaves and shrubs with a quiet rattling sound, and the living fog swept further into the forest, curling through the trees like a living snake.

All that could be heard from the dark depths of the quiet, tranquil forest was a faintly curious meow.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678
>:3

(THE FAM IS BACK)

Day 176:
Kasper stalked through the underground of the forest, his ears twitching as his wings and clumsy little claws slowly crept past bushes and thorns that grabbed at his scales like tiny little mouths.

The little pearlcatcher grinned to himself beneath the shadow of a blackberry bush, rolling the tiny shape of his first pearl beneath his tiny, curled talons.

Lupé was hiding somewhere; Kasper just had to find him.

Tucking his wings in closer to his body and curling his thin, snake-like tail around his tiny, pearly gem, the hatchling slowly began crawling through the woods again, itchy leaves brushing past his nose and stubborn sticks of bamboo colliding with his wings.

One of his tiny, translucent claws caught on a tree root sticking out of the ground and Kasper toppled over, colliding with the ground with a sharp thud as his pearl slipped from his grasp and rolled off into the forest.

In a blur of mist, a large, ghost-like imperial was sitting beside him, her luminescent eyes and wings complimenting the flickers of flames that spiraled around her tall, wiry body like a halo.

Kasper couldn't summon up the will to cry about his aching bones as he stared up at her, soft green eyes wide and unblinking.

The imperial smiled softly and set Kasper's tiny, round pearl down at his feet, watching with amused eyes as he leapt upon it with glee.

"Careful you don't lose that thing, little one." Fog scolded him gently, reaching down to stroke the tiny pearlcatcher's maned head with a delicately curved claw that shimmered like smoke. "You won't be able to get it back if it breaks."

Kasper tilted his head back at her and beamed, oblivious to the looming imperial's words as he clutched his pearl in his claws. Fog shook her head quietly, staring back down at him with fierce, calculating eyes.

From somewhere deeper in the forest there was a resounding crash.

Fog's head instantly shot up, and her ethereal claws were already curled around Kasper's thin frame before he even turned his head to look. "Your brother." The imperial hissed, eyes flashing. "There is danger."

Without so much of a flick of her wings, Fog evaporated into mist, Kasper still dangling from the cloud of living smoke, giggling madly as he hugged his pearl to his chest. A breath of air swept through the forest, tugging at the leaves and shrubs with a quiet rattling sound, and the living fog swept further into the forest, curling through the trees like a living snake.

All that could be heard from the dark depths of the quiet, tranquil forest was a faintly curious meow.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678
>:3

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Haha her name is so literally and figuratively
Haha her name is so literally and figuratively
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
Aaaa I forgot about Kasper and I LOVE her!
Aaaa I forgot about Kasper and I LOVE her!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png

(I am stuck at a bowling alley with people I don't know H A L P)

Day 177:
Hester flitted into a friendly-looking park with a sour expression on her face, irritatedly twitching her wings as she landed softly and spun in a circle to survey her surroundings.

Tall, pretty trees wreathed with leaves that almost seemed to glow with a magical kind phosphorescence. Thin bark whiter than bone. The air filled with the distant tinkling of wind chimes and the twittering of birds, distant and far-off like a haunting melody.

"It's. . .eerie." Hester realized, murmuring quietly to herself as she tilted her head back and narrowed her eyes at the afternoon sky. "Eerie and calm."

She tilted her nose back and cautiously sniffed the air. Apples and sparrows and roses and. . .cats. There was the faint smell of cats here, of all things.

"Cats?" She murmured to herself, tossing her head as though the nerves in her nose connected to her brain were broken. "Why in the name of the windsinger would there be cats out here?"

Hester lashed her tail thoughtfully, feeling the corner of her lip twitch ominously. "No undead coatl hatchlings either." She murmured to herself, fins flattering themselves against her skull as she stared into the wide, dark shadow cast by a pale maple tree. She sighed and shook her head. "I won't have any luck here."

Then dark talons suddenly lashed out if the darkness like lunging vipers, snapping shut around Hester's wings and snout, forcing her to the floor as she wiggled and fought against the vice-grip she was caught in, struggling against the steel jaws of a trap.

"She could smell your cats, Vee! I told you not to cuddle them for so long!" The loud, gruff voice of an imperial barked, the talons on her back shifting as the dragon holding her slid to the side.

"That doesn't matter, Winston!" A small voice by Hester's ear chirped, thin and high like a fae's. "All that matters is we've got her now. The orphanage'll pay a good price for some'un like her."

"I know it, man." The imperial added with a quiet huff. "Now quickly; help me calm her down so we can get out of this place as fast as possible."

Surprise dergs!

(I am stuck at a bowling alley with people I don't know H A L P)

Day 177:
Hester flitted into a friendly-looking park with a sour expression on her face, irritatedly twitching her wings as she landed softly and spun in a circle to survey her surroundings.

Tall, pretty trees wreathed with leaves that almost seemed to glow with a magical kind phosphorescence. Thin bark whiter than bone. The air filled with the distant tinkling of wind chimes and the twittering of birds, distant and far-off like a haunting melody.

"It's. . .eerie." Hester realized, murmuring quietly to herself as she tilted her head back and narrowed her eyes at the afternoon sky. "Eerie and calm."

She tilted her nose back and cautiously sniffed the air. Apples and sparrows and roses and. . .cats. There was the faint smell of cats here, of all things.

"Cats?" She murmured to herself, tossing her head as though the nerves in her nose connected to her brain were broken. "Why in the name of the windsinger would there be cats out here?"

Hester lashed her tail thoughtfully, feeling the corner of her lip twitch ominously. "No undead coatl hatchlings either." She murmured to herself, fins flattering themselves against her skull as she stared into the wide, dark shadow cast by a pale maple tree. She sighed and shook her head. "I won't have any luck here."

Then dark talons suddenly lashed out if the darkness like lunging vipers, snapping shut around Hester's wings and snout, forcing her to the floor as she wiggled and fought against the vice-grip she was caught in, struggling against the steel jaws of a trap.

"She could smell your cats, Vee! I told you not to cuddle them for so long!" The loud, gruff voice of an imperial barked, the talons on her back shifting as the dragon holding her slid to the side.

"That doesn't matter, Winston!" A small voice by Hester's ear chirped, thin and high like a fae's. "All that matters is we've got her now. The orphanage'll pay a good price for some'un like her."

"I know it, man." The imperial added with a quiet huff. "Now quickly; help me calm her down so we can get out of this place as fast as possible."

Surprise dergs!
@AetherStorm
I literally had a jump scare right there. Well played, friend, well played.
@AetherStorm
I literally had a jump scare right there. Well played, friend, well played.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png CEvzoxE.gifActive 6:00+
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 247 248