Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 247 248
[emoji=cat 1][emoji=unicorn][emoji=raven] :3
:3
apple.png
@Vyxen [emoji=coatl star]
@Vyxen
..[s]i havent used emojis yet, umm.. lets see..[/s] [emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3] d-did I do it either way, I hope youre doing better now! It's always fine to take a break, especially if somethings got you stressed or confused. Ive been going through my own personal emotional heII lately, so ima just... [i]fingerguns and high fives before cartwheeling away
..i havent used emojis yet, umm.. lets see..

d-did I do it

either way, I hope youre doing better now! It's always fine to take a break, especially if somethings got you stressed or confused. Ive been going through my own personal emotional heII lately, so ima just...

fingerguns and high fives before cartwheeling away
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif

(HEY GUYS I'M BACK AND A LOT GAYER THAN LAST TIME *cracks knuckles* Let's do this fam)

Day 172:
“Hester, you've got the main road near the orphanage.” Aidan snapped at her as they practically raced through the forest, tails flying out behind them like banners and sparkling wings extended to catch the light as they ran. “I'll check the outskirts of town to make sure Luce doesn't wander too far away, and—”

“Why do you get to tell us where to go?” Hester muttered back at him grumpily, her wing nearly snagging on a passing bramblebush. Aiden sighed and rolled his eyes, a huff of hot air blown from his snout. Because, I checked with August before we left, so, unlike you, I know where he wants us to look.”

Hester snorted, as if she highly doubted everything the young mirror said. “Yeah, fine, whatever.” She growled, flicking her shimmering tail disdainfully.

Guys, wait up!” Odyssey yowled from somewhere far behind them, the sound of his voice soon followed by many clumsy cracks and thumps as the little wildclaw tripped over his own talons to catch up with his friends. “Stop running so fast!”

“Maybe you should stop running so slow.” Hester retorted loudly as she dug her talons into the ground and skid to a halt on the soft, muddy earth. Aiden followed her lead, flaring his wings so he caught the air and slowed his sprint into a steady trot.

Then Odyssey burst out if the trees, stumbling towards them with his talons outstretched and Yuki's magical sword bouncing against his side.

“Why are you guys so fast?” He moaned, his tiny chest heaving as he dizzily stumbled towards them, as though running long distances was his ultimate weakness. “It's not fair!”

You have a magical ice sword inherited from your dead father.” Hester countered pointedly, squinting at his face as though it would help her make her point. My mother was killed by the Shade and I got a pair of pretty earrings.” She added, twitching her fins for emphasis. “Do not talk about this being unfair.”

“Sorry,” Odyssey mumbled awkwardly, pulling his delicately patterned wings close to his sides. “You. . . you didn't know your mother very well, did you?”

Hester bared her teeth at him and swing her head away, scowling at the floor.

Odyssey anxiously started fidgeting with his sword.

“Okay, we're here.” Aiden cut in suddenly, thankfully before the awkward pause in the conversation could lengthen out into an uncomfortable silence. “Odyssey, you're taking the Central part of torn, which is that way, got it?”

Odyssey swung his head around to look in the direction Aiden was pointing, and nodded firmly. “And Hester, you—”

I get it.” She bit back sharply, jerking her head in another direction. “I'm going that way.” Aiden struggling not to roll his eyes again as he nodded at her, finally turning towards his destination.

“If you find him, head back to camp. The others will get a message out somehow.” He added, glancing back towards the others.

And with that, the three if them split apart, each heading down their own paths that will surely lead to more trouble than they would ever have expected.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678
Ha ha, I know, I still suck. Exciting adventures soon to come!!

(HEY GUYS I'M BACK AND A LOT GAYER THAN LAST TIME *cracks knuckles* Let's do this fam)

Day 172:
“Hester, you've got the main road near the orphanage.” Aidan snapped at her as they practically raced through the forest, tails flying out behind them like banners and sparkling wings extended to catch the light as they ran. “I'll check the outskirts of town to make sure Luce doesn't wander too far away, and—”

“Why do you get to tell us where to go?” Hester muttered back at him grumpily, her wing nearly snagging on a passing bramblebush. Aiden sighed and rolled his eyes, a huff of hot air blown from his snout. Because, I checked with August before we left, so, unlike you, I know where he wants us to look.”

Hester snorted, as if she highly doubted everything the young mirror said. “Yeah, fine, whatever.” She growled, flicking her shimmering tail disdainfully.

Guys, wait up!” Odyssey yowled from somewhere far behind them, the sound of his voice soon followed by many clumsy cracks and thumps as the little wildclaw tripped over his own talons to catch up with his friends. “Stop running so fast!”

“Maybe you should stop running so slow.” Hester retorted loudly as she dug her talons into the ground and skid to a halt on the soft, muddy earth. Aiden followed her lead, flaring his wings so he caught the air and slowed his sprint into a steady trot.

Then Odyssey burst out if the trees, stumbling towards them with his talons outstretched and Yuki's magical sword bouncing against his side.

“Why are you guys so fast?” He moaned, his tiny chest heaving as he dizzily stumbled towards them, as though running long distances was his ultimate weakness. “It's not fair!”

You have a magical ice sword inherited from your dead father.” Hester countered pointedly, squinting at his face as though it would help her make her point. My mother was killed by the Shade and I got a pair of pretty earrings.” She added, twitching her fins for emphasis. “Do not talk about this being unfair.”

“Sorry,” Odyssey mumbled awkwardly, pulling his delicately patterned wings close to his sides. “You. . . you didn't know your mother very well, did you?”

Hester bared her teeth at him and swing her head away, scowling at the floor.

Odyssey anxiously started fidgeting with his sword.

“Okay, we're here.” Aiden cut in suddenly, thankfully before the awkward pause in the conversation could lengthen out into an uncomfortable silence. “Odyssey, you're taking the Central part of torn, which is that way, got it?”

Odyssey swung his head around to look in the direction Aiden was pointing, and nodded firmly. “And Hester, you—”

I get it.” She bit back sharply, jerking her head in another direction. “I'm going that way.” Aiden struggling not to roll his eyes again as he nodded at her, finally turning towards his destination.

“If you find him, head back to camp. The others will get a message out somehow.” He added, glancing back towards the others.

And with that, the three if them split apart, each heading down their own paths that will surely lead to more trouble than they would ever have expected.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678
Ha ha, I know, I still suck. Exciting adventures soon to come!!
s h w a n k y

by the way I made a poetry forum. Wanna check it out? here it is
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2650096
s h w a n k y

by the way I made a poetry forum. Wanna check it out? here it is
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2650096
@Aetherstorm

Hey, you're back!!! Good to see that you're alright and that this is up and running again! I've missed you!

This update looks like the start of something cool! I can't wait to see where it goes!
@Aetherstorm

Hey, you're back!!! Good to see that you're alright and that this is up and running again! I've missed you!

This update looks like the start of something cool! I can't wait to see where it goes!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
[emoji=cat 1][emoji=raven] YEAH you're back! Of course I'd like you to continue this, it's a great Locke :) Hope you're feeling better after your break [emoji=coatl tongue]

YEAH you're back! Of course I'd like you to continue this, it's a great Locke :) Hope you're feeling better after your break
2019-08-22.png
[emoji=cat 1] I've never used emojis before.. did I do it? Also yay!!!!!!!!!! Your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great update!!!

I've never used emojis before.. did I do it?

Also yay!!!!!!!!!! Your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great update!!!

(*confetti* UPDATE!)

Day 173:
"This is so stupid." Hester muttered to herself as he strutted down the abandoned streets, unlit lanterns swaying in the light breeze that wafted by. "Why would a lost hatchling go here? To an orphanage?"

She made a dismissive sound in her throat as she nimbly hopped over a murky brown puddle resting within a dip in the cobbled pathway. "Probably just something to keep me occupied," She sneered, flicking her wings. "Nothing exciting looks like it happens here."

Hester came to a stop just before a pair shabby wooden doors swinging loosely from their hinges, smelling of dust and rot. A massive building built of a mixture of wood and concrete loomed overhead, dirty windows guarded by ragged curtains and a sign that said Little Woodwings’ Orphanage were all that adorned the bleak, solid wall.

Hester couldn't help but snort doubtfully to herself.

"He's not here." She muttered, tossing the end of her scarf over a gleaming shoulder. "Of course he's not here!" She added in a harsh growl, all four eyes narrowed into slits.

Hester swung her head around, sweeping her surroundings one last time for even the faintest glimmer if color against this bleak, lifeless place.

Rotten benches, shattered cobblestone, an abandoned bakery. Nothing here seemed as though it might be inviting to a young, partially undead coal dragnet, much less one with Luce's tastes. He would be far more likely to chase down something colorful and exciting. Or nothing at all, considering how shy he was without June by his side.

The faint sound of rushing water caught Hester's attention and she spun towards it, two eyes flicking closed as she carefully sniffed at the air with her slitted nostrils, ears pricked and eyes sharp, just as her mother had taught her.

The memory brought an unexpected pang of sadness plunging into her heart.

Mother. . .

Hester shook her head ferociously, feeling a growl bubble into her throat. She pulled her mouth into a tight frown and set off towards the sound of water, which smelled of trees and fresh fruit.
That seemed like someplace a coatl would like to go. Did coatls eat fruit? Hester couldn't remember.

"Well," She murmured to herself, aware of the clatter of her claws against the cobblestone and the faint shifting of the wind that tugged at her wings, as though urging her to fly. "It wouldn't hurt to look."

Sorry this is short, guys! I hope to have a steady stream of updates going soon, even if they are a bit cut down than usual. Have a great day and stuff!

(*confetti* UPDATE!)

Day 173:
"This is so stupid." Hester muttered to herself as he strutted down the abandoned streets, unlit lanterns swaying in the light breeze that wafted by. "Why would a lost hatchling go here? To an orphanage?"

She made a dismissive sound in her throat as she nimbly hopped over a murky brown puddle resting within a dip in the cobbled pathway. "Probably just something to keep me occupied," She sneered, flicking her wings. "Nothing exciting looks like it happens here."

Hester came to a stop just before a pair shabby wooden doors swinging loosely from their hinges, smelling of dust and rot. A massive building built of a mixture of wood and concrete loomed overhead, dirty windows guarded by ragged curtains and a sign that said Little Woodwings’ Orphanage were all that adorned the bleak, solid wall.

Hester couldn't help but snort doubtfully to herself.

"He's not here." She muttered, tossing the end of her scarf over a gleaming shoulder. "Of course he's not here!" She added in a harsh growl, all four eyes narrowed into slits.

Hester swung her head around, sweeping her surroundings one last time for even the faintest glimmer if color against this bleak, lifeless place.

Rotten benches, shattered cobblestone, an abandoned bakery. Nothing here seemed as though it might be inviting to a young, partially undead coal dragnet, much less one with Luce's tastes. He would be far more likely to chase down something colorful and exciting. Or nothing at all, considering how shy he was without June by his side.

The faint sound of rushing water caught Hester's attention and she spun towards it, two eyes flicking closed as she carefully sniffed at the air with her slitted nostrils, ears pricked and eyes sharp, just as her mother had taught her.

The memory brought an unexpected pang of sadness plunging into her heart.

Mother. . .

Hester shook her head ferociously, feeling a growl bubble into her throat. She pulled her mouth into a tight frown and set off towards the sound of water, which smelled of trees and fresh fruit.
That seemed like someplace a coatl would like to go. Did coatls eat fruit? Hester couldn't remember.

"Well," She murmured to herself, aware of the clatter of her claws against the cobblestone and the faint shifting of the wind that tugged at her wings, as though urging her to fly. "It wouldn't hurt to look."

Sorry this is short, guys! I hope to have a steady stream of updates going soon, even if they are a bit cut down than usual. Have a great day and stuff!
s h w a n k y
s h w a n k y
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 247 248