Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 247 248
@Aetherstorm

Hey can I be in the raffle? I don't think I qualify for an extra slot, seeing as my only problems now are missing 2018 and two favourite teachers so much, but if you decide to give one to me anyway go ahead! :P
@Aetherstorm

Hey can I be in the raffle? I don't think I qualify for an extra slot, seeing as my only problems now are missing 2018 and two favourite teachers so much, but if you decide to give one to me anyway go ahead! :P
2019-08-22.png
@Aetherstorm

Oh what a great update!!! I love that Ajax is a nocturne now!!! And the mirror is really cute!!!
@Aetherstorm

Oh what a great update!!! I love that Ajax is a nocturne now!!! And the mirror is really cute!!!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
Can I be in the raffle? I qualify since I'm recovering from a surgery. Hope everyone else is having a nice life
Can I be in the raffle? I qualify since I'm recovering from a surgery. Hope everyone else is having a nice life

(Our most favorite undiscovered runaways :D :D :D)

Day 169:
"Where do you think we are now?" Juno asked, turning her maned head to peer curiously at their surroundings. The tundra, Romeo, and their loyal friend Arcturus had somehow found themselves in a darkened cave that reeked of fish after escaping a part of the forest infested with bats. Romeo frowned nervously, picking up a small pebble off the ground.

"I'm really not sure." He murmured, anxiously turning over the stone in his claws. "We didn't exactly walk into a cave, did we? We were just. . . running." He added awkwardly with an odd smile, like he wasn't sure to laugh or cry at himself. Juno affectionately bumped his shoulder. "Don't worry. We got in here somehow; there's bound to be a way out." She reminded him with a toothy grin.

Romeo chuckled and brushed his tail lightly against hers. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He admitted with a small smile. "But. . . we're at a dead end." He added, waving listlessly as the walls of crumbling dirt around them. "We couldn't have come in this way. Did we get brainwashed or something?"

Juno chuckled. "I'm sure that if we'd gotten brainwashed, you'd be acting a little smarter about being stuck in a cave." She teased him, her tail lashing the ground restlessly. Arcturus paced back and forth at the Tundra's side, his soft, dark nose twitching curiously as it sniffed at the air, a cautious rumble emanating from the wolf's throat. "We'll just continue down the path. If there are more bats, we'll turn back, okay?"

Romeo nodded, setting down the pebble again as carefully as he could. Juno beamed at him. "Great!" She cried, enthusiastically grabbing his talons. "Come on; the first one to find something cool can use Arcturus as a pillow!" The wolf whimpered in an almost exasperated way as he trotted after them, his plush white tail sticking straight up as his ears swivelled and twitched for any signs of life.

"But what if Arcturus finds something cool first?" Romeo asked nervously as he followed Juno down the dark, winding tunnel. The tundra shrugged. "Then he can use me as a pillow!" She replied brightly, as if she had no doubts in her life whatsoever despite being chased by a wide array of creatures more frequently than normal dragons were. "Ooooh, look. I think he hears something."

Arcturus's head had shot up, pricking his ears as if they were being pulled by a magnet. The corner of his mouth began to twitch, revealing his sharp, lethal fangs. The arctic wolf's tail twitched subtly as he swung his head around, his large, piercing blue eyes meeting Juno's own. "He wants us to follow him." She hissed to Romeo excitedly as the wolf began trotting quickly down the corridor. "Come on!"

She and Romeo set off down the tunnel together, side by side, the spiral wearing a rather concerned look on his face as Juno reassuringly brushed his wings with hers. Before them, Arcturus stopped at a sudden turn in the tunnel, crouching low with his ears flattened against his skull as he sensed what was just beyond.

The two dragons approached his side, both now wearing confused frowns. "What is it?" Romeo hissed quietly, arching his neck to peer around the corner. The massive, coiled shape of a spiral composed entirely of shadows loomed over a vibrant blue coatl that cowered in a cage, his narrow, slitted eyes almost seeming to split through the fabric of reality itself.

Several things that were sharp and hard were suddenly driven into Romeo's hand and he leaped back with a strangled cry of surprise, finding Arcturus's jaws clamped firmly around his talons. Wolves may not have had very readable facial expressions, but the fear in the creature's eyes was evident enough, along with the drooping tail and flattened ears.

"I think maybe we're not supposed to be here." Romeo started slowly, trying not to let his fear creep into his voice. Juno didn't respond for a moment, wearing a pained expression herself as she tried to persuade her tongue to work. "We. . . we should go back." She started nervously, her claws instinctively twitching forward to curl around Romeo's. "Before we're caught."

"But I already have caught you, darlings." A slurred voice as smooth as poison suddenly drawled, almost seeping out of the shadows as a coiled mass of darkness rose into being in front of them. His slim, white eyes seemed to cut straight through their scales, a toothy, ominous grin already playing at his shadowy lips. "Oh dear. I fear you may have lost your way!"

Juno and Romeo spared no breath. Arcturus almost seemed to be able to read their thoughts, scrambling backwards in a blur of paws to cower between their legs. Only one word managed to pass through Juno's lips.

"Run!"

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678
HEYO MY DUDES!!!
Last call for the Nocturne Egg raffle!

Current People Participating:
@Catkidemma (2 tickets)
@Tirtouga678
@Sugarkit (2 tickets)

Please let me know if you'd also like to be signed up :D

(Our most favorite undiscovered runaways :D :D :D)

Day 169:
"Where do you think we are now?" Juno asked, turning her maned head to peer curiously at their surroundings. The tundra, Romeo, and their loyal friend Arcturus had somehow found themselves in a darkened cave that reeked of fish after escaping a part of the forest infested with bats. Romeo frowned nervously, picking up a small pebble off the ground.

"I'm really not sure." He murmured, anxiously turning over the stone in his claws. "We didn't exactly walk into a cave, did we? We were just. . . running." He added awkwardly with an odd smile, like he wasn't sure to laugh or cry at himself. Juno affectionately bumped his shoulder. "Don't worry. We got in here somehow; there's bound to be a way out." She reminded him with a toothy grin.

Romeo chuckled and brushed his tail lightly against hers. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He admitted with a small smile. "But. . . we're at a dead end." He added, waving listlessly as the walls of crumbling dirt around them. "We couldn't have come in this way. Did we get brainwashed or something?"

Juno chuckled. "I'm sure that if we'd gotten brainwashed, you'd be acting a little smarter about being stuck in a cave." She teased him, her tail lashing the ground restlessly. Arcturus paced back and forth at the Tundra's side, his soft, dark nose twitching curiously as it sniffed at the air, a cautious rumble emanating from the wolf's throat. "We'll just continue down the path. If there are more bats, we'll turn back, okay?"

Romeo nodded, setting down the pebble again as carefully as he could. Juno beamed at him. "Great!" She cried, enthusiastically grabbing his talons. "Come on; the first one to find something cool can use Arcturus as a pillow!" The wolf whimpered in an almost exasperated way as he trotted after them, his plush white tail sticking straight up as his ears swivelled and twitched for any signs of life.

"But what if Arcturus finds something cool first?" Romeo asked nervously as he followed Juno down the dark, winding tunnel. The tundra shrugged. "Then he can use me as a pillow!" She replied brightly, as if she had no doubts in her life whatsoever despite being chased by a wide array of creatures more frequently than normal dragons were. "Ooooh, look. I think he hears something."

Arcturus's head had shot up, pricking his ears as if they were being pulled by a magnet. The corner of his mouth began to twitch, revealing his sharp, lethal fangs. The arctic wolf's tail twitched subtly as he swung his head around, his large, piercing blue eyes meeting Juno's own. "He wants us to follow him." She hissed to Romeo excitedly as the wolf began trotting quickly down the corridor. "Come on!"

She and Romeo set off down the tunnel together, side by side, the spiral wearing a rather concerned look on his face as Juno reassuringly brushed his wings with hers. Before them, Arcturus stopped at a sudden turn in the tunnel, crouching low with his ears flattened against his skull as he sensed what was just beyond.

The two dragons approached his side, both now wearing confused frowns. "What is it?" Romeo hissed quietly, arching his neck to peer around the corner. The massive, coiled shape of a spiral composed entirely of shadows loomed over a vibrant blue coatl that cowered in a cage, his narrow, slitted eyes almost seeming to split through the fabric of reality itself.

Several things that were sharp and hard were suddenly driven into Romeo's hand and he leaped back with a strangled cry of surprise, finding Arcturus's jaws clamped firmly around his talons. Wolves may not have had very readable facial expressions, but the fear in the creature's eyes was evident enough, along with the drooping tail and flattened ears.

"I think maybe we're not supposed to be here." Romeo started slowly, trying not to let his fear creep into his voice. Juno didn't respond for a moment, wearing a pained expression herself as she tried to persuade her tongue to work. "We. . . we should go back." She started nervously, her claws instinctively twitching forward to curl around Romeo's. "Before we're caught."

"But I already have caught you, darlings." A slurred voice as smooth as poison suddenly drawled, almost seeping out of the shadows as a coiled mass of darkness rose into being in front of them. His slim, white eyes seemed to cut straight through their scales, a toothy, ominous grin already playing at his shadowy lips. "Oh dear. I fear you may have lost your way!"

Juno and Romeo spared no breath. Arcturus almost seemed to be able to read their thoughts, scrambling backwards in a blur of paws to cower between their legs. Only one word managed to pass through Juno's lips.

"Run!"

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678
HEYO MY DUDES!!!
Last call for the Nocturne Egg raffle!

Current People Participating:
@Catkidemma (2 tickets)
@Tirtouga678
@Sugarkit (2 tickets)

Please let me know if you'd also like to be signed up :D
Ooh can I participate In the raffle?
Ooh can I participate In the raffle?
mzfXIqE.png
I'm slowly making my way through the many many pages I missed while on hiatus and also reading the new updates with no idea what's going on ^^'

Oh and I'd like to sign up for the raffle too! :3
I'm slowly making my way through the many many pages I missed while on hiatus and also reading the new updates with no idea what's going on ^^'

Oh and I'd like to sign up for the raffle too! :3
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^

Read my Timelocke! I update it with story almost every day!
Oh no They are in danger D:

Though, who is that mysterious dragon??? I am curious about him.
Oh no They are in danger D:

Though, who is that mysterious dragon??? I am curious about him.
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Dragonfruiteen
Sure! I'll sign you right up ^w^

@SpiceCookie
I often feel that way when I try to start re-reading all the Warrior cats books XP
I've added you!

@Petall
He's the same one from all the other spooky episodes >:3
@Dragonfruiteen
Sure! I'll sign you right up ^w^

@SpiceCookie
I often feel that way when I try to start re-reading all the Warrior cats books XP
I've added you!

@Petall
He's the same one from all the other spooky episodes >:3
Right! It's been a while so I couldn't quite remember who all the mysterious dragons were. Can't wait to find out more about him!
Right! It's been a while so I couldn't quite remember who all the mysterious dragons were. Can't wait to find out more about him!
NO!!!!NONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO RAFFLES FOR ME I ALREADY HAVE 5 NOCTURNE EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE? IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE RARE LIKE THE SCROLL(Well close to the rarity of the scroll)
Oh and did anyone else get a Nocturne egg even more and also did anyone get a nocturne gene changing scroll because I did but only one from one chest from the "Gathering Items)
NO!!!!NONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO RAFFLES FOR ME I ALREADY HAVE 5 NOCTURNE EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE? IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE RARE LIKE THE SCROLL(Well close to the rarity of the scroll)
Oh and did anyone else get a Nocturne egg even more and also did anyone get a nocturne gene changing scroll because I did but only one from one chest from the "Gathering Items)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 247 248