Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 247 248
@Millapede85
Me too, but I'll be at a friend's house for the rest of the day so I won't be able to manage it ^^'
@Millapede85
Me too, but I'll be at a friend's house for the rest of the day so I won't be able to manage it ^^'
@Aetherstorm why do I feeling ;like you have something in stores for us that will pop out of nowhere?
@Aetherstorm why do I feeling ;like you have something in stores for us that will pop out of nowhere?
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@LuminusPrime

We think alike :O
@LuminusPrime

We think alike :O
2019-08-22.png
i hate wednesdays with a burning rage incapable of anyone else. and i hate them because none of my approximately fifteen webcomics update...
i hate wednesdays with a burning rage incapable of anyone else. and i hate them because none of my approximately fifteen webcomics update...
[center][item=brilliant feather cluster] (hey guys guess what it's THURSDAY) [b]Bio Day:[/b] [quote name=Topaz] Topaz is a lovely little boy, still not having grown out of the odd lisp he was born with. He has very long, lanky legs for a skydancer, which often leads to a few incidents involving either inconveniently located branches or sleeping Charlies. He often has a bandage over his nose. Despite this, he's usually good-natured and happy, always trying to convince his siblings to try some fish or help him find out if Lost's pearl is edible or not or something even crazier. Topaz may not be the most graceful of dragons, but he sure does have a heart purer than many others. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43978055][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439781/43978055_350.png[/img][/url][/quote] [quote name=Charoite] Charoite is the edgiest of edgelords, by far the most isolated and introverted of the three siblings. He prefers to keep to himself, not talking with anyone else for long periods of time, distracting himself with rocks or magic bugs or anything else that might be located nearby. We're pretty sure he has a softer side somewhere beneath all that angsty black armor, but nobody has seen it yet, as Charo usually prefers to be alone and keep away from other dragons. Even though he's easily annoyed by his siblings constantly cheerful attitudes, he'd go to any lengths for them, just as they would for him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43978056][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439781/43978056_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [quote name=June] June is an eccentric, curious little dragon, something she definitely inherited from her mother. She loves bouncing around with her favorite (and only) cousin Luce, playing hide-and-go-seek and tag and EAT ALL THE BUGS with him in the forest. He taught her how to use magic (or more like she watched him do it and proceeded to mimic the motions), and how they love doing all sorts of little wind tricks together for fun! Though taking it too far can lead to cheating, and cheating is bad. [i]Very bad[/i]. But without him, she'd never have founded the bestest crab in whole wide world; Charlie!!!! So they're still best friends :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43978057][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439781/43978057_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond[/size] I hope you like the Opaugust sibling update ^w^ I have many interesting stuff planned for their future ;D [size=1][i]*menacingly rubs hands together*[/i][/size]

(hey guys guess what it's THURSDAY)

Bio Day:
Topaz wrote:
Topaz is a lovely little boy, still not having grown out of the odd lisp he was born with. He has very long, lanky legs for a skydancer, which often leads to a few incidents involving either inconveniently located branches or sleeping Charlies. He often has a bandage over his nose. Despite this, he's usually good-natured and happy, always trying to convince his siblings to try some fish or help him find out if Lost's pearl is edible or not or something even crazier. Topaz may not be the most graceful of dragons, but he sure does have a heart purer than many others.
43978055_350.png

Charoite wrote:
Charoite is the edgiest of edgelords, by far the most isolated and introverted of the three siblings. He prefers to keep to himself, not talking with anyone else for long periods of time, distracting himself with rocks or magic bugs or anything else that might be located nearby. We're pretty sure he has a softer side somewhere beneath all that angsty black armor, but nobody has seen it yet, as Charo usually prefers to be alone and keep away from other dragons. Even though he's easily annoyed by his siblings constantly cheerful attitudes, he'd go to any lengths for them, just as they would for him.
43978056_350.png

June wrote:
June is an eccentric, curious little dragon, something she definitely inherited from her mother. She loves bouncing around with her favorite (and only) cousin Luce, playing hide-and-go-seek and tag and EAT ALL THE BUGS with him in the forest. He taught her how to use magic (or more like she watched him do it and proceeded to mimic the motions), and how they love doing all sorts of little wind tricks together for fun! Though taking it too far can lead to cheating, and cheating is bad. Very bad. But without him, she'd never have founded the bestest crab in whole wide world; Charlie!!!! So they're still best friends :3
43978057_350.png

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond
I hope you like the Opaugust sibling update ^w^
I have many interesting stuff planned for their future ;D

*menacingly rubs hands together*
@Aetherstorm YAYYY!!

Also instead of school today I had a 3.5 hour drive to a hospital, a 2 hour visit to said hospital, and then a 3.5 hour drive back. Im so emotionally drained, man.

AND I HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO FOR TOMORROW.
@Aetherstorm YAYYY!!

Also instead of school today I had a 3.5 hour drive to a hospital, a 2 hour visit to said hospital, and then a 3.5 hour drive back. Im so emotionally drained, man.

AND I HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO FOR TOMORROW.
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
@Catkidemma
AAAA THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT SUCKS

Still got to miss school tho. Mine was boring :P
@Catkidemma
AAAA THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT SUCKS

Still got to miss school tho. Mine was boring :P
@Aetherstorm That's true, missing school IS always good. :p

Im gonna need to figure out what I missed today, though~

Either way, soon enough, I plan on getting my nose back onto the grindstone and getting back to work. After all, I've been taking a break so I don't still hate my work XD
@Aetherstorm That's true, missing school IS always good. :p

Im gonna need to figure out what I missed today, though~

Either way, soon enough, I plan on getting my nose back onto the grindstone and getting back to work. After all, I've been taking a break so I don't still hate my work XD
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
I was reading this while listening to cheap thrills and this literally sounds like a story to me XD
(And they all sound like the things that I might do but crazier XP)
I was reading this while listening to cheap thrills and this literally sounds like a story to me XD
(And they all sound like the things that I might do but crazier XP)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
WHAT I DIDN'T GET THE PING????
For some reason I named one of my new hatchlings Aether. Based off your username.
If you kill someone, i'm gonna be minutely sad and angry. You haven't given me enough time to like them a lot.
WHAT I DIDN'T GET THE PING????
For some reason I named one of my new hatchlings Aether. Based off your username.
If you kill someone, i'm gonna be minutely sad and angry. You haven't given me enough time to like them a lot.
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 247 248