Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 247 248
@Petall
I'm so glad you like it so much \^o^/

QUICKLY WE MUST ALL FIND CHARLIES AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

@Tirtouga678
I did survive, thank you for your concern though ^^'
I wasn't in the midst of it, and it's already dropped down to a category 2, so I think it's going to be okay :P

and oh geez that's a ton of schoolwork you have my sympathies
@Petall
I'm so glad you like it so much \^o^/

QUICKLY WE MUST ALL FIND CHARLIES AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

@Tirtouga678
I did survive, thank you for your concern though ^^'
I wasn't in the midst of it, and it's already dropped down to a category 2, so I think it's going to be okay :P

and oh geez that's a ton of schoolwork you have my sympathies
@Aetherstorm

Good to know :D LET'S HUNT FOR CHARLIES!!!!!
@Aetherstorm

Good to know :D LET'S HUNT FOR CHARLIES!!!!!
2019-08-22.png
@Tirtouga678
*warhorn sounds in the distance*
@Tirtouga678
*warhorn sounds in the distance*
@Aetherstorm

CHARGE!!!

nahhh
@Aetherstorm

CHARGE!!!

nahhh
2019-08-22.png
I HATE LIFE AND EVERYTHING INVOLVING IT RIGHT NOW
But my problems have nothing to do with the pinkerlocke!
I HATE LIFE AND EVERYTHING INVOLVING IT RIGHT NOW
But my problems have nothing to do with the pinkerlocke!
@RiaFire11
Please, we're all friends here. TELL ME OF YOUR WORRIES, CHILD!
@RiaFire11
Please, we're all friends here. TELL ME OF YOUR WORRIES, CHILD!
my problems are moving to the heckin states and trying to find a house, one of smaller siblings that constantly asks me to play with him and screams when I don't, and our tiny apartment. THERE'S NEARLY NOTHING TO DO AAAAHHHH
Edit: and my only freedom is when I can watch vines...
my problems are moving to the heckin states and trying to find a house, one of smaller siblings that constantly asks me to play with him and screams when I don't, and our tiny apartment. THERE'S NEARLY NOTHING TO DO AAAAHHHH
Edit: and my only freedom is when I can watch vines...
@RiaFire11
Oh my god friend that is sO FREAKING RELATABLE AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
@RiaFire11
Oh my god friend that is sO FREAKING RELATABLE AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[center][item=Diaphanous Wing] (Time to shine some spotlight on mah bois :3) [b]Day 156:[/b] Topaz was rolled onto his back, the long grass pleasurably tickling his scales as Charoite flung stones over the water, watching them skip across the surface with a guarded expression. Topaz twisted his neck around to gaze at his brother, watching as Charo picked up yet another smooth, flat stone from the riverbank and flung it over the open water. [b]"You don't have to be gwouchy all the time you know."[/b] Topaz reminded him, clumsily stumbling over his 'r's as he usually did. [b]"June told you thewe's so weathon for it."[/b] Charo scowled, not even bothering to meet his brother's eyes as he flung another stone across the lake. The two of them sat together in silence for a while, with Topaz trying to run through all the options he had in his brain with which he might be able to provoke his brother into speaking. [b]"Do you know how to fly?"[/b] Topaz prodded teasingly, trying to assume a serious expression. [b]"June knowth how to fly."[/b] [b]"Of course I know how to fly!"[/b] Charo snapped at him grumpily. [b]"June only knows because she has [i]magic[/i]."[/b] Topaz rolled his eyes, rolling back onto his belly to properly stare down his brother. [b]"Then why do you-"[/b] He was cut off when June and several other dragon came barging through the trees, their sister looking both excited and terrified at the same time. She was carrying what looked like a giant basket of what on top of a freaked out crab, which pranced wildly at the air with it's pointy little legs. [b]"What's that?"[/b] Topaz asked curiously, blinking at it. June beamed as she held her new pet into the air, holding it like a priceless trophy. [b]"This is Charlie!"[/b] She cried happily. [b]"Me and Luce founded it. Do you like Charlie?"[/b] Before Topaz could respond something crashed through the trees behind them, and Charoite practically leaped onto his brother's back in fear. [b]"What's [i]that[/i]?"[/b] He hissed, jabbing a claw at something looming over June's shoulder. She turned around, finding the cockatrice that had so rudely barged in on them before prowling towards her. [b]"Oh, that's Charlie Junior!"[/b] The nocturne replied, chipper as ever. [b]"He's junior because no one will ever be better than the [i]real[/i] Charlie."[/b] She added, hugging her crab tightly. It didn't seem to mind, but that may have only been because it was too busy freaking out about the giant mutated monster looming overhead. The cockatrice coiled back, as if to lunge, it's massive, thick tail lashing back and forth. There was something odd about it's tail though, like someone had chopped it off and badly sewn on another one. But before the monster could leap, sinking it's wickedly-sharp beak into any any of the dragons in front of it, a blast of icy cold mist exploded from in between the trees, engulfing the beast in a cloud of glittering smoke. It recoiled with an unearthly shriek of pain, flapping it's tattered wings wildly as solid frost began to creep over it's scarred scales and matted feathers. The frozen water twisted and cracked and curled around the raging cockatrice like claws of frigid ice, ensnaring the monster until it was firmly sealed in a makeshift cage of solid frost. A wildclaw that gleamed like freshly fallen snow stalked out of the forest moments later, small wisps of condensation curling out of her jaws. She gazed at the hopelessly thrashing cockatrice with a fierce gaze, something ferocious and primal in her reflective silver eyes. Moments later, three dragons rushed out after her. The two mirrors were wearing slightly amazed expressions hidden by scowls while the wildclaw beamed with happiness. [b]"Hey, guys!"[/b] Odyssey called happily, staring into everyone's astonished faces. [b]"We're back!"[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond[/size] YEEEEEEESSSS THE COVEN [s]and yuki[/s] IS BACK AAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO WRITE THIS :D :D :D Also figured we could use another update with the ages: [b]Jade:[/b] 38 [b]Opal:[/b] 27 [b]August:[/b] 26 [b]Romeo:[/b] 19 [b]Juno:[/b] 19[size=1]1/2[/size] [b]Lost:[/b] 19 [b]Myu:[/b] 17 [b]Aurora:[/b] 30 [b]Arion:[/b] 21 [b]Ajax:[/b] 16 [b]Satira:[/b] 15 [b]Odyssey:[/b] 14 [b]Fletcher:[/b] 12 [b]Hester:[/b] 9 [b]Seraph:[/b] 22 [b]Aiden:[/b] 11 [b]Fable:[/b] 8 [b]Lucian:[/b] 6 [b]Fog:[/b] [i]???[/i] [b]Lunaria:[/b] 10 [b]Topaz:[/b] 3 [b]Charoite:[/b] 3 [b]June:[/b] 3 [b][i]Temporarily Unnamed[/i]:[/b] [i]???[/i]

(Time to shine some spotlight on mah bois :3)

Day 156:
Topaz was rolled onto his back, the long grass pleasurably tickling his scales as Charoite flung stones over the water, watching them skip across the surface with a guarded expression. Topaz twisted his neck around to gaze at his brother, watching as Charo picked up yet another smooth, flat stone from the riverbank and flung it over the open water.

"You don't have to be gwouchy all the time you know." Topaz reminded him, clumsily stumbling over his 'r's as he usually did. "June told you thewe's so weathon for it." Charo scowled, not even bothering to meet his brother's eyes as he flung another stone across the lake.

The two of them sat together in silence for a while, with Topaz trying to run through all the options he had in his brain with which he might be able to provoke his brother into speaking. "Do you know how to fly?" Topaz prodded teasingly, trying to assume a serious expression. "June knowth how to fly."

"Of course I know how to fly!" Charo snapped at him grumpily. "June only knows because she has magic." Topaz rolled his eyes, rolling back onto his belly to properly stare down his brother. "Then why do you-"

He was cut off when June and several other dragon came barging through the trees, their sister looking both excited and terrified at the same time. She was carrying what looked like a giant basket of what on top of a freaked out crab, which pranced wildly at the air with it's pointy little legs.

"What's that?" Topaz asked curiously, blinking at it. June beamed as she held her new pet into the air, holding it like a priceless trophy. "This is Charlie!" She cried happily. "Me and Luce founded it. Do you like Charlie?" Before Topaz could respond something crashed through the trees behind them, and Charoite practically leaped onto his brother's back in fear.

"What's that?" He hissed, jabbing a claw at something looming over June's shoulder. She turned around, finding the cockatrice that had so rudely barged in on them before prowling towards her.

"Oh, that's Charlie Junior!" The nocturne replied, chipper as ever. "He's junior because no one will ever be better than the real Charlie." She added, hugging her crab tightly. It didn't seem to mind, but that may have only been because it was too busy freaking out about the giant mutated monster looming overhead.

The cockatrice coiled back, as if to lunge, it's massive, thick tail lashing back and forth. There was something odd about it's tail though, like someone had chopped it off and badly sewn on another one. But before the monster could leap, sinking it's wickedly-sharp beak into any any of the dragons in front of it, a blast of icy cold mist exploded from in between the trees, engulfing the beast in a cloud of glittering smoke.

It recoiled with an unearthly shriek of pain, flapping it's tattered wings wildly as solid frost began to creep over it's scarred scales and matted feathers. The frozen water twisted and cracked and curled around the raging cockatrice like claws of frigid ice, ensnaring the monster until it was firmly sealed in a makeshift cage of solid frost.

A wildclaw that gleamed like freshly fallen snow stalked out of the forest moments later, small wisps of condensation curling out of her jaws. She gazed at the hopelessly thrashing cockatrice with a fierce gaze, something ferocious and primal in her reflective silver eyes.

Moments later, three dragons rushed out after her. The two mirrors were wearing slightly amazed expressions hidden by scowls while the wildclaw beamed with happiness. "Hey, guys!" Odyssey called happily, staring into everyone's astonished faces. "We're back!"

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond
YEEEEEEESSSS THE COVEN and yuki IS BACK AAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO WRITE THIS :D :D :D

Also figured we could use another update with the ages:
Jade: 38
Opal: 27
August: 26
Romeo: 19
Juno: 191/2
Lost: 19
Myu: 17
Aurora: 30
Arion: 21
Ajax: 16
Satira: 15