Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 247 248
@Tirtouga678
Maaaaaaaybe >:3
@Tirtouga678
Maaaaaaaybe >:3
@Aetherstorm

HMMMMM

when you say maybe usually that means I got it at least a bit correct if not spot-on... CONSPIRACY THEORIES MWAHAHAHAHA
@Aetherstorm

HMMMMM

when you say maybe usually that means I got it at least a bit correct if not spot-on... CONSPIRACY THEORIES MWAHAHAHAHA
2019-08-22.png
Oh no please no dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but love the banners:)
Oh no please no dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but love the banners:)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
embrACE
THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER OMG
*LE GASP*
embrACE
THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER OMG
*LE GASP*
oof at first I didn’t see the maybe in the final sentence

And I was like

You’re just as morally bankrupt as I am
oof at first I didn’t see the maybe in the final sentence

And I was like

You’re just as morally bankrupt as I am
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
[center][item=Bleak Birdskull Armband] (Time to make this official >:D) [b]Day 153:[/b] Lost sat beneath the shade if a looming oak tree, staring worriedly at Seraphim. The little fae had finally begun to settle down and get some sleep, but that hadn't ceased her worrying about him. About anyone, really. Of course, it didn't help when Arion slid up to her side wearing his usual, sweet, lovable, worried expression. [b]"You seem worried."[/b] He teased, his bright blue eyes flashing with affection. Lost could feel her face grow hot again and quickly averted her gaze. [b]"No, yeah. . . I mean, everything is fine."[/b] She insisted carefully. [b]"It's just. . . odd. Seraph's cough isn't a normal cough. He can't even speak!"[/b] Arion's gaze flitted over to the slumbering fae, who was breathing raspily out of his mouth every time his chest rose and fell. [b]"I see what you mean."[/b] Arion mused, his tail flicking back and forth in contemplation. [b]"It's pretty unusual. There's someone else that I'm worried about, though."[/b] He added. Lost turned him expectantly. [b]"Ajax."[/b] The spiral said, nodding over to their friend. He was quite a ways away, barley indistinguishable from the shadows surrounding him. Ajax appeared to be holding Stormi in his talons, staring down at it with his cold, green eyes. [b]"He isn't like his usual self."[/b] [b]"You're right. I noticed it too."[/b] Lost said, shifting nervously. [b]"I feel like our entire group's in danger. We're still missing several of our clanmates, and there's nothing we can do about it."[/b] She began fidgeting with the hem of her hood, which was an old habit she had hoped she was rid of. [b]"How much time will pass before they start dying, Arion?"[/b] [b]"Hey, calm down."[/b] He replied, gently taking her talons into his. [b]"Everyone is fine. No one's going to die. At least not on my watch. Or on yours."[/b] He added, staring directly into Lost's face. The pearlcatcher bit her lip and tried to pull away, but this time Arion didn't let go. [b]"Please, Lost."[/b] He whispered, holding eye contact with her. [b]"Please stop fighting it. I. . . I love you. I always have. A-and I know you feel something for me too. I feel it."[/b] Lost's normally pale face instantly flushed a deep red, which even the shadow of her hood couldn't cover. It was true. She did love him, she just never allowed herself to. [b]"Y-yeah."[/b] She said finally. [b]"I. . . I do too. I'm just. . . sorry."[/b] She whispered, not entirely sure if she apologizing to Arion or herself. She wanted to pull away, throw up a shield to prevent herself from harming anyone else, but she couldn't do it. Now, holding Arion's talons in her own, she finally felt at ease. Like The Shade wasn't haunting her for once. The darkness plaguing her soul finally easing up after ages of pain. [b]"I'm sorry too."[/b] Arion murmured softly. [b]"I know how much The Shade can hurt you sometimes. I should have helped you more."[/b] Lost shook her head, lightly touching his arm. [b]"You've been helping me all along."[/b] She told him quietly. [b]"Without you I probably wouldn't have survived."[/b] Arion risked a small smile, the ghost of a grin flickering across his face. [b]"I don't believe you."[/b] He teased, wrinkling his nose at her. Lost couldn't resist a little laugh. [b]"It's true."[/b] She insisted softly. The kind words he said to her, the cool touch of his scales; it had all helped keep her from falling into the endless, eternally hungry mouth of The Shade. Arion had been more than her best friend; he'd been her anchor to the real world. Beyond the abyss, where she surely would have been. . . well, [i]lost[/i] forever. But now, with him here, standing beside her and gently clutching her hand, everything seemed all right. Maybe now that she let herself love him, everything would be all right.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Jaycid[/size] Sorry I've been MIA (missing in action) lately guys. I had a school orientation thing and then I was trapped at a friend's house and forced to be sociable the entire time and I nearly died but it was fun because he has a nintendo switch Also so sorry for this being so dark and gloomy, but I'm listening to edgy songs as I write this XP I know, this is short, and usually these types of posts are long. And it's cheesy, and no, I don't think love is the answer to everything. Still though, they're finally official! [i]Woot woot[/i]!

(Time to make this official >:D)

Day 153:
Lost sat beneath the shade if a looming oak tree, staring worriedly at Seraphim. The little fae had finally begun to settle down and get some sleep, but that hadn't ceased her worrying about him. About anyone, really.

Of course, it didn't help when Arion slid up to her side wearing his usual, sweet, lovable, worried expression. "You seem worried." He teased, his bright blue eyes flashing with affection. Lost could feel her face grow hot again and quickly averted her gaze. "No, yeah. . . I mean, everything is fine." She insisted carefully. "It's just. . . odd. Seraph's cough isn't a normal cough. He can't even speak!"

Arion's gaze flitted over to the slumbering fae, who was breathing raspily out of his mouth every time his chest rose and fell. "I see what you mean." Arion mused, his tail flicking back and forth in contemplation. "It's pretty unusual. There's someone else that I'm worried about, though." He added. Lost turned him expectantly.

"Ajax." The spiral said, nodding over to their friend. He was quite a ways away, barley indistinguishable from the shadows surrounding him. Ajax appeared to be holding Stormi in his talons, staring down at it with his cold, green eyes. "He isn't like his usual self."

"You're right. I noticed it too." Lost said, shifting nervously. "I feel like our entire group's in danger. We're still missing several of our clanmates, and there's nothing we can do about it." She began fidgeting with the hem of her hood, which was an old habit she had hoped she was rid of. "How much time will pass before they start dying, Arion?"

"Hey, calm down." He replied, gently taking her talons into his. "Everyone is fine. No one's going to die. At least not on my watch. Or on yours." He added, staring directly into Lost's face. The pearlcatcher bit her lip and tried to pull away, but this time Arion didn't let go.

"Please, Lost." He whispered, holding eye contact with her. "Please stop fighting it. I. . . I love you. I always have. A-and I know you feel something for me too. I feel it." Lost's normally pale face instantly flushed a deep red, which even the shadow of her hood couldn't cover. It was true. She did love him, she just never allowed herself to.

"Y-yeah." She said finally. "I. . . I do too. I'm just. . . sorry." She whispered, not entirely sure if she apologizing to Arion or herself. She wanted to pull away, throw up a shield to prevent herself from harming anyone else, but she couldn't do it. Now, holding Arion's talons in her own, she finally felt at ease. Like The Shade wasn't haunting her for once. The darkness plaguing her soul finally easing up after ages of pain.

"I'm sorry too." Arion murmured softly. "I know how much The Shade can hurt you sometimes. I should have helped you more." Lost shook her head, lightly touching his arm. "You've been helping me all along." She told him quietly. "Without you I probably wouldn't have survived."

Arion risked a small smile, the ghost of a grin flickering across his face. "I don't believe you." He teased, wrinkling his nose at her. Lost couldn't resist a little laugh. "It's true." She insisted softly. The kind words he said to her, the cool touch of his scales; it had all helped keep her from falling into the endless, eternally hungry mouth of The Shade.

Arion had been more than her best friend; he'd been her anchor to the real world. Beyond the abyss, where she surely would have been. . . well, lost forever. But now, with him here, standing beside her and gently clutching her hand, everything seemed all right. Maybe now that she let herself love him, everything would be all right.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Jaycid
Sorry I've been MIA (missing in action) lately guys. I had a school orientation thing and then I was trapped at a friend's house and forced to be sociable the entire time and I nearly died but it was fun because he has a nintendo switch

Also so sorry for this being so dark and gloomy, but I'm listening to edgy songs as I write this XP
I know, this is short, and usually these types of posts are long. And it's cheesy, and no, I don't think love is the answer to everything. Still though, they're finally official! Woot woot!
YES.
YES.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
Your locke makes me feel bad about my short posts and lack of detail (I’m planning on changing that though, maybe mine will become something more than endless action). You actually put forth effort.
Your locke makes me feel bad about my short posts and lack of detail (I’m planning on changing that though, maybe mine will become something more than endless action). You actually put forth effort.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
THEY ARE SO CuTE!!! LOST EVRYTHinG WILL BE OKAY ( ihope)
THEY ARE SO CuTE!!! LOST EVRYTHinG WILL BE OKAY ( ihope)
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
YES!!! FINALLYYYYyYYYyYyyyY

But poor Seraphim :(
YES!!! FINALLYYYYyYYYyYyyyY

But poor Seraphim :(
2019-08-22.png
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 247 248