Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 247 248
Why do I have a feeling like something bad is gonna happen to Ajax >X
Why do I have a feeling like something bad is gonna happen to Ajax >X
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
[center][item=discipline] (Don't worry, I got tails and WE'RE GETTING SO CLOSE TO DAY 150 AAAHAHAHAHAAAA) [b]Day 149:[/b] Jade was the first one to notice them. She felt an odd sensational tingling around the base of her neck, which usually warned her of something close by. The spiral lifted her head, staring deep into the forest, searching for a clue. Well, what remained of the forest. Luce's outburst resulted in most of the surrounding trees being reduced to splinters, so now it was kind of hard to see past the massacre of wood and leaves. But, it didn't take long for her to spot him. As soon as Jade lifted her head, she saw the four of them trudging through the trees, too distracted by the surrounding destruction to notice her. Ajax was with them too, looking far more solemn than usual. Jade was instantly on her feet, launching herself at the newcomers before the others were even aware she had left. [b]"Ajax!"[/b] She cried joyfully, slamming into him and wrapping him up in a tight embrace. Ajax nearly choked in shock, the air pressed out of his lungs by his mother's sheer strength. The other three cried out in surprise, taken completely off guard by the sudden appearance of their clanmate. [b]"We've missed you all so much!"[/b] Jade crooned, finally releasing Ajax. [b]"Everybody's going to be so happy to see you!"[/b] Satira's head shot up excitedly. [b]"Everybody?"[/b] She echoed. [b]"As in [i]everybody[/i] everybody?"[/b] [b]"Well. . . we're still missing Juno and Romeo."[/b] Jade admitted with a frown. [b]"And Hester, Odyssey, and that little guy Aiden. We've found Aurora and Luce though! And we've met a few new people."[/b] She spiral added with a wide grin. Arion's face registered surprise a few moments later. [b]"Wait. . . Luce?"[/b] He asked. [b]"Who's that?"[/b] Jade burst out laughing. [b]"That's right! You guys don't know! Luce is Aurora's son."[/b] She told them, beaming at the priceless expressions of their faces. [b]"The only one that survived, actually. Opal and August had a nest too! You guys are in for a lot up surprises."[/b] The four dragons just stared at each other in silence for a bit, wondering exactly just how much they had missed. Jade grabbed Ajax's talons enthusiastically, dragging her son towards the camp. For the first time in about a million years, the young spiral actually looked [i]happy[/i]. There had been something missing the past few days, as a spiral was barely a spiral without some measure of constant excitement, but that something had now returned to his gaze. Losing Aster had taken a greater toll on him than the others had initially thought. But now, as the five of them finally headed back to camp, they couldn't help but feel content. Content, and happy, for they had found their way back home. Back to their clan. Back to their loved ones. And maybe there, they'd find a future worth living for.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Jaycid[/size] Sorry this is so boring. I was really busy today :P

(Don't worry, I got tails and WE'RE GETTING SO CLOSE TO DAY 150 AAAHAHAHAHAAAA)

Day 149:
Jade was the first one to notice them. She felt an odd sensational tingling around the base of her neck, which usually warned her of something close by. The spiral lifted her head, staring deep into the forest, searching for a clue. Well, what remained of the forest. Luce's outburst resulted in most of the surrounding trees being reduced to splinters, so now it was kind of hard to see past the massacre of wood and leaves.

But, it didn't take long for her to spot him. As soon as Jade lifted her head, she saw the four of them trudging through the trees, too distracted by the surrounding destruction to notice her. Ajax was with them too, looking far more solemn than usual. Jade was instantly on her feet, launching herself at the newcomers before the others were even aware she had left.

"Ajax!" She cried joyfully, slamming into him and wrapping him up in a tight embrace. Ajax nearly choked in shock, the air pressed out of his lungs by his mother's sheer strength. The other three cried out in surprise, taken completely off guard by the sudden appearance of their clanmate.

"We've missed you all so much!" Jade crooned, finally releasing Ajax. "Everybody's going to be so happy to see you!" Satira's head shot up excitedly. "Everybody?" She echoed. "As in everybody everybody?"

"Well. . . we're still missing Juno and Romeo." Jade admitted with a frown. "And Hester, Odyssey, and that little guy Aiden. We've found Aurora and Luce though! And we've met a few new people." She spiral added with a wide grin.

Arion's face registered surprise a few moments later. "Wait. . . Luce?" He asked. "Who's that?" Jade burst out laughing. "That's right! You guys don't know! Luce is Aurora's son." She told them, beaming at the priceless expressions of their faces. "The only one that survived, actually. Opal and August had a nest too! You guys are in for a lot up surprises."

The four dragons just stared at each other in silence for a bit, wondering exactly just how much they had missed. Jade grabbed Ajax's talons enthusiastically, dragging her son towards the camp. For the first time in about a million years, the young spiral actually looked happy.

There had been something missing the past few days, as a spiral was barely a spiral without some measure of constant excitement, but that something had now returned to his gaze. Losing Aster had taken a greater toll on him than the others had initially thought.

But now, as the five of them finally headed back to camp, they couldn't help but feel content. Content, and happy, for they had found their way back home. Back to their clan. Back to their loved ones. And maybe there, they'd find a future worth living for.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Jaycid
Sorry this is so boring. I was really busy today :P
Bahahhahahahsah whyyy
You bring up aster
I cry
Whhyy
Bahahhahahahsah whyyy
You bring up aster
I cry
Whhyy
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
Yay almost half way there to 200!Almost there for the whole reunited family!!!
Yay almost half way there to 200!Almost there for the whole reunited family!!!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
Yay!!!! More reunions!!!! They are getting closer to being all together!
Yay!!!! More reunions!!!! They are getting closer to being all together!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
[quote name="NovaBorn" date="2018-08-21 19:20:07" ] Bahahhahahahsah whyyy You bring up aster I cry Whhyy [/quote]
NovaBorn wrote on 2018-08-21 19:20:07:
Bahahhahahahsah whyyy
You bring up aster
I cry
Whhyy
apple.png
[center][size=7][size=4][font=mistral][color=#A5DA74][u]It's my Birthday![/u][/color][/font][/size][/size] [size=5](again)[/size] [item=cosmo gecko] (I bought one for my birthday to treat myself, so I figured I could put it down for something here. Especially considering it works with the theme pretty well too ;) [b]Day 150:[/b] He was giddy with happiness as he soared effortlessly through the shadows, his solid form phasing in and out of the physical plane. They were supposed to meet him at the entryway to the tunnels, which was just a kinder way of saying 'a place where dangerous dragons were kept behind bars'. True to their word, they lingered in the shadows just beside the entrance, wearing an expressionless mask that hid their worry. [b]"Master, why did you want to meet by the dungeons?"[/b] They asked nervously as soon as he slid up to their side. [font=chalkduster][i]"Oh come now, little Miracle."[/i][/font] He teased, slithering up to them like a massive kingsnake. [font=chalkduster][i]"You aren't afraid of a few dark tunnels, are you?"[/i][/font] They hurriedly shook their head, taking a step back. [b]"No sir."[/b] They insisted earnestly. [b]"I am just curious as to what our business here may be."[/b] [font=chalkduster][i]"You'll see soon enough."[/i][/font] He hissed with a small smile. [font=chalkduster][i]"Come along now. Our time will not last."[/i][/font] With that he simply disapperated, melting into the ground as smoothly as a shadow. The Master's companion sighed and reluctantly followed, sliding into the darkness after him. The door to the dungeons was only accessible to those of their tribe. It was a place that few dragons ever entered, and even few ever left. After a brief flash of darkness the two of them solidified again, finding themselves in a long, underground tunnel lit by eerie blue torches that hung on the walls. Every few meters or so there would be a rather large hole in the tunnel wall, barred off by long, black tendrils of darkness that shifted and reshaped itself like a sentient being. Behind each of these walls of darkness sat a dragon, if you could even call them that anymore. Every creature held captive here was barley more than skin and bones, only given little food and water at random intervals. However, each had a reason for being of interest to The Master, who never bothered imprisoning anybody who couldn't be useful to him. Everyone here had something that set them apart from the rest of dragonkind, be it abnormal magic, resistance to certain substances, or even the capability to change shape at will. A scrawny young coatl, his color a pale, unhealthy shade of white, weakly raised his head to gaze at the two dragons as they went by, his striking blue eyes following them as they passed him. The Master's accomplice shrunk away, ducking their head in a fruitless attempt to avoid being stared at. They passed quite a number of cells before The Master appeared to have reached his desired destination. They squinted at it in confusion, trying to stare through the sheet of swirling darkness to catch a glimpse of the dragon hiding inside. They caught a flash of purple scales and a milky white eye staring back at her before it fled back into the darkness with a small yelp of surprise. The Master was grinning at this cell in particular, looking rather proud of himself. [font=chalkduster][i]"Remember how we got ahold of this one?"[/i][/font] He drawled, shooting them a sideways glance. [font=chalkduster][i]"Found him in the orphanage near that one deli. All we suspected of him was great power, but there was no firm evidence that it existed."[/i][/font] They hesitated. [b]"Yes, I can recall that. Andreas told me about your suspicious."[/b] They admitted. [b]"But normally I would rebel against the idea of taking a dragon captive without being sure if they had powerful magic or not."[/b] They stare sulkily into the cell in front of them, watching out for the small dragon. He didn't show himself, but they were sure he was listening. The Master seemed mildly amused by their opinion. [font=chalkduster][i]"I agree, of course. There is always some risk that we have done nothing but capture a harmless civilian. This time, however, we were successful."[/i][/font] He said, eyes gleaming greedily. [font=chalkduster][i]"[/i]Very[i] successful."[/i][/font] They gulped nervously. [b]"H-how so, Master?"[/b] They asked uneasily, squirming from foot to foot. The Master was in a fragile state whenever he was this excited about something. It wasn't smart to push his limits. He slithered up to the very edge of the cell and placed his ethereal talons on the tunnel wall, which darkened slightly in response to his touch. [font=chalkduster][i]"You have heard of the eleven deities and the elements they represent, correct?"[/i][/font] He asked, staring intently at the darkening wall. They nod. [b]"Yes. Every dragonet is taught their legends at some time or other."[/b] They respond, glad to speak of something they were knowledgeable about. [b]"Each and every dragon in Sornieth is born into one of these eleven elements, which often corresponds with their magic. There are very few. . . special circumstances in which this fact doesn't apply."[/b] The Master nodded in approval, just as the darkness barring the dragon off from them slowly started to dissipate. [font=chalkduster][i]"Very good, my miracle."[/i][/font] He mused, smiling to himself. [font=chalkduster][i]"This young dragon is an example of one of these rare circumstances. We weren't sure until Endor approached me yesterday with a fresh scar across his side. This one is beyond anything else we have ever encountered."[/i][/font] They shivered uneasily, eyeing the cell as the darkness separating them from it begins to fade. [b]"Is this one like you, Master?"[/b] They asked slowly. [b]"Like you and Mirka?"[/b] The Master chuckled, his tail flicking from side to side. [font=chalkduster][i]"No."[/i][/font] He rumbled in a deep voice. [font=chalkduster][i]"He reaches even further than The Shade. No, he is not one with the twelfth element, but the thirteenth."[/i][/font] They stared at him for a long time, even managing to forget the gradually melting darkness. [b]"The thirteenth?"[/b] They echoed after some time. [b]"Is there even such a thing?"[/b] The Master chuckled darkly, eyes trained on the cell as the last of the swirling shadows melted away. [font=chalkduster][i]"There is, but formerly only in legend."[/i][/font] He hissed quietly. [font=chalkduster][i]"Now, we have living, breathing proof that there's more to our world than even the most knowledgeable of us could ever have imagined."[/i][/font] He turned to the cell, grinning toothily at the dragon inside. The young dragon inched out uneasily, the blue light the torches cast bouncing off of his reflective purple scales. He gazed at them with unfocused pale eyes, like he was staring at something far away rather than the two beings in front of him. He didn't seem any more special than anyone else, but looks could often be deceiving. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=17&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=15&auth=497036433fdb62695050f3c6e06fe1bdd32dd661&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]"Does he have a name?"[/b] They hissed in the master's ear. He shook his head, staring intently at their new companion. [font=chalkduster][i]"No. Not yet."[/i][/font] He growled back. [font=chalkduster][i]"But it must be something special. Something that fits the power he wields."[/i][/font] The young dragon didn't seem to be listening to what The Master was saying. Or care about it either, for that matter. And he didn't give them much chance to say anything more. First his soft face was twisted into a look of disgust, and the next moment he was fleeing down the tunnel the two of them had come from, faster than the blink of an eye. They stared after him, aghast, and waiting for The Master to spring into action. However, he merely looked delighted, like a dragonet flying for the very first time. The Master fled after the fleeing dragonet, and they followed closely behind. The two dragons reached the sealed-off entrance they had come in through, accessible only though very specific magic, and found the young dragon standing before it, a look of pure calm on his face. He spun around the instant they stepped forward, his pale, ghostly eyes shimmering with hidden colors. Then in a flash of light that was somehow all the colors at once and no colors at all he was gone, leaving The Master and his accomplice feeling very dizzy. The young dragon had vanished, nothing in his place but empty air. They stared at the spot he had stood in moments before, which was now very much empty. The dragons in the others cells started making a commotion as they had realized what had happened, a combination of whoops, growls, and garbled cheers echoing through the long, dark tunnels of the dungeon. [font=chalkduster][i]"That, my young miracle."[/i][/font] The Master started, smirking mysteriously to himself. [font=chalkduster][i]"Is the power of the thirteenth element."[/i][/font][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Jaycid[/size] Hey guys! Sorry this looks so clumsy, but I had to get it all down in a very little amount of time, my apologies ^^' I hope you liked the update though! I have big plans for our little pal here ;) And I will be traveling this weekend, so you won't get any updates until Monday. Just a quick heads up :D
It's my Birthday!
(again)

(I bought one for my birthday to treat myself, so I figured I could put it down for something here. Especially considering it works with the theme pretty well too ;)

Day 150:
He was giddy with happiness as he soared effortlessly through the shadows, his solid form phasing in and out of the physical plane. They were supposed to meet him at the entryway to the tunnels, which was just a kinder way of saying 'a place where dangerous dragons were kept behind bars'.

True to their word, they lingered in the shadows just beside the entrance, wearing an expressionless mask that hid their worry. "Master, why did you want to meet by the dungeons?" They asked nervously as soon as he slid up to their side.

"Oh come now, little Miracle." He teased, slithering up to them like a massive kingsnake. "You aren't afraid of a few dark tunnels, are you?" They hurriedly shook their head, taking a step back. "No sir." They insisted earnestly. "I am just curious as to what our business here may be."

"You'll see soon enough." He hissed with a small smile. "Come along now. Our time will not last." With that he simply disapperated, melting into the ground as smoothly as a shadow. The Master's companion sighed and reluctantly followed, sliding into the darkness after him.

The door to the dungeons was only accessible to those of their tribe. It was a place that few dragons ever entered, and even few ever left. After a brief flash of darkness the two of them solidified again, finding themselves in a long, underground tunnel lit by eerie blue torches that hung on the walls.

Every few meters or so there would be a rather large hole in the tunnel wall, barred off by long, black tendrils of darkness that shifted and reshaped itself like a sentient being. Behind each of these walls of darkness sat a dragon, if you could even call them that anymore. Every creature held captive here was barley more than skin and bones, only given little food and water at random intervals.

However, each had a reason for being of interest to The Master, who never bothered imprisoning anybody who couldn't be useful to him. Everyone here had something that set them apart from the rest of dragonkind, be it abnormal magic, resistance to certain substances, or even the capability to change shape at will.

A scrawny young coatl, his color a pale, unhealthy shade of white, weakly raised his head to gaze at the two dragons as they went by, his striking blue eyes following them as they passed him. The Master's accomplice shrunk away, ducking their head in a fruitless attempt to avoid being stared at.

They passed quite a number of cells before The Master appeared to have reached his desired destination. They squinted at it in confusion, trying to stare through the sheet of swirling darkness to catch a glimpse of the dragon hiding inside. They caught a flash of purple scales and a milky white eye staring back at her before it fled back into the darkness with a small yelp of surprise.

The Master was grinning at this cell in particular, looking rather proud of himself. "Remember how we got ahold of this one?" He drawled, shooting them a sideways glance. "Found him in the orphanage near that one deli. All we suspected of him was great power, but there was no firm evidence that it existed."

They hesitated. "Yes, I can recall that. Andreas told me about your suspicious." They admitted. "But normally I would rebel against the idea of taking a dragon captive without being sure if they had powerful magic or not." They stare sulkily into the cell in front of them, watching out for the small dragon. He didn't show himself, but they were sure he was listening.

The Master seemed mildly amused by their opinion. "I agree, of course. There is always some risk that we have done nothing but capture a harmless civilian. This time, however, we were successful." He said, eyes gleaming greedily. "Very successful."

They gulped nervously. "H-how so, Master?" They asked uneasily, squirming from foot to foot. The Master was in a fragile state whenever he was this excited about something. It wasn't smart to push his limits. He slithered up to the very edge of the cell and placed his ethereal talons on the tunnel wall, which darkened slightly in response to his touch.

"You have heard of the eleven deities and the elements they represent, correct?" He asked, staring intently at the darkening wall. They nod. "Yes. Every dragonet is taught their legends at some time or other." They respond, glad to speak of something they were knowledgeable about. "Each and every dragon in Sornieth is born into one of these eleven elements, which often corresponds with their magic. There are very few. . . special circumstances in which this fact doesn't apply."

The Master nodded in approval, just as the darkness barring the dragon off from them slowly started to dissipate. "Very good, my miracle." He mused, smiling to himself. "This young dragon is an example of one of these rare circumstances. We weren't sure until Endor approached me yesterday with a fresh scar across his side. This one is beyond anything else we have ever encountered."

They shivered uneasily, eyeing the cell as the darkness separating them from it begins to fade. "Is this one like you, Master?" They asked slowly. "Like you and Mirka?" The Master chuckled, his tail flicking from side to side. "No." He rumbled in a deep voice. "He reaches even further than The Shade. No, he is not one with the twelfth element, but the thirteenth."

They stared at him for a long time, even managing to forget the gradually melting darkness. "The thirteenth?" They echoed after some time. "Is there even such a thing?" The Master chuckled darkly, eyes trained on the cell as the last of the swirling shadows melted away.

"There is, but formerly only in legend." He hissed quietly. "Now, we have living, breathing proof that there's more to our world than even the most knowledgeable of us could ever have imagined." He turned to the cell, grinning toothily at the dragon inside.

The young dragon inched out uneasily, the blue light the torches cast bouncing off of his reflective purple scales. He gazed at them with unfocused pale eyes, like he was staring at something far away rather than the two beings in front of him. He didn't seem any more special than anyone else, but looks could often be deceiving.
dragon?age=0&body=17&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=15&auth=497036433fdb62695050f3c6e06fe1bdd32dd661&dummyext=prev.png
"Does he have a name?" They hissed in the master's ear. He shook his head, staring intently at their new companion. "No. Not yet." He growled back. "But it must be something special. Something that fits the power he wields."

The young dragon didn't seem to be listening to what The Master was saying. Or care about it either, for that matter. And he didn't give them much chance to say anything more. First his soft face was twisted into a look of disgust, and the next moment he was fleeing down the tunnel the two of them had come from, faster than the blink of an eye.

They stared after him, aghast, and waiting for The Master to spring into action. However, he merely looked delighted, like a dragonet flying for the very first time. The Master fled after the fleeing dragonet, and they followed closely behind.

The two dragons reached the sealed-off entrance they had come in through, accessible only though very specific magic, and found the young dragon standing before it, a look of pure calm on his face. He spun around the instant they stepped forward, his pale, ghostly eyes shimmering with hidden colors.

Then in a flash of light that was somehow all the colors at once and no colors at all he was gone, leaving The Master and his accomplice feeling very dizzy. The young dragon had vanished, nothing in his place but empty air.

They stared at the spot he had stood in moments before, which was now very much empty. The dragons in the others cells started making a commotion as they had realized what had happened, a combination of whoops, growls, and garbled cheers echoing through the long, dark tunnels of the dungeon.

"That, my young miracle." The Master started, smirking mysteriously to himself. "Is the power of the thirteenth element."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Jaycid
Hey guys! Sorry this looks so clumsy, but I had to get it all down in a very little amount of time, my apologies ^^'
I hope you liked the update though! I have big plans for our little pal here ;)

And I will be traveling this weekend, so you won't get any updates until Monday. Just a quick heads up :D
Save travel!
Also I LOVE BAB
FLEE FROM SHADE WITH MIRKA
FLEEEEEEEEEE into my arms pls I want you
Save travel!
Also I LOVE BAB
FLEE FROM SHADE WITH MIRKA
FLEEEEEEEEEE into my arms pls I want you
ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Ooooo this is very fascinating! I love the idea of a twelfth flight!

Happy birthday by the way!!!!
Ooooo this is very fascinating! I love the idea of a twelfth flight!

Happy birthday by the way!!!!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 247 248