Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 247 248
@TruthandLies
I'll take him if no one else wants em! :0 shiny derg
@TruthandLies
I'll take him if no one else wants em! :0 shiny derg
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
@NovaBorn
Ver shadey pwibcess

@ObsidianMage
My friend you have no idea yet

@TruthandLies
Oooooh, he's pretty. I'm glad he found a home!

@Petall
There's gonna be a lot of buildup >:3

@Vyxen
I KNOW RIGHT??? I've never appreciated Speckle and Freckle so much before.
@NovaBorn
Ver shadey pwibcess

@ObsidianMage
My friend you have no idea yet

@TruthandLies
Oooooh, he's pretty. I'm glad he found a home!

@Petall
There's gonna be a lot of buildup >:3

@Vyxen
I KNOW RIGHT??? I've never appreciated Speckle and Freckle so much before.
So excited for all that buildup!!! Actually, I'm probably too excited for what are very clearly evil characters, but I am excited nonetheless for any and every update including them!
So excited for all that buildup!!! Actually, I'm probably too excited for what are very clearly evil characters, but I am excited nonetheless for any and every update including them!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
Haven't commented in awhile but let's just say that this post is hard to feel scary when there's a cute little baby dragon !!!
Haven't commented in awhile but let's just say that this post is hard to feel scary when there's a cute little baby dragon !!!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
Me neither
Me neither
apple.png
@Aetherstorm

AAAH YOUR PROFILE PICCC ITS MIRKAAA

Also I feel really stupid cos I just came to the realisation that the whole cult thingy may be based on eye types. AM I RIGHT AAA
@Aetherstorm

AAAH YOUR PROFILE PICCC ITS MIRKAAA

Also I feel really stupid cos I just came to the realisation that the whole cult thingy may be based on eye types. AM I RIGHT AAA
2019-08-22.png
@Tirtouga678
No, not really :p That's just a coincidence ^^'
@Tirtouga678
No, not really :p That's just a coincidence ^^'
[center][item=raccoon] (So I plopped Mirka into a Hunger Games simulator ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2317870/520#post_34904069]an official FR one[/url]) and she won! There's going to be a lot of exciting stuff in her future, that's for sure ;D) [b]Day 148:[/b] [b]"We're getting close. I know we are."[/b] Lost murmured to herself. The wolves leading her tiny group had slowly dissipated, the darkness melting into the ground and the wolves themselves bounding away in fright until only one of them remained. He was eerily quiet, his ears swiveled forward and joints stiff even as he gracefully stalked through the winding woods. [b]"How can you tell?"[/b] Satira chirped curiously, fluttering up behind her. [b]"I just can."[/b] Lost replied, somewhat awkwardly. [b]"There's a stronger presence here; the largest cluster of dragons in the area. I couldn't miss it even if I tried."[/b] [b]"So you can only sense the dragons in the forest?"[/b] Arion asked, hopping along beside her. Lost bit her lip nervously. [b]"Well. . . I don't really want to try stretching further."[/b] She admitted hesitantly. [b]"There's a lot of things that could easily overwhelm me, especially if I try to use a power that isn't my own. There are limits to what I can do with The Shade's power."[/b] [b]"Hmm. . . I an see that."[/b] Arion mused to himself, tilting his head thoughtfully. [b]"There are limits to what I can do with my lightning too. If I use to much at once I'll probably explode."[/b] Lost looked shocked, though Satira just stared at him skeptically. Arion just shrugged. [b]"Hey, I haven't blown up yet, but I'm sure [i]something[/i] interesting has to happen."[/b] He said, grinning. Then Ajax stumbled over Arion's tail, nearly ending up with his nose in the ground. Everybody turned to him, startled, but Ajax barely seemed to notice, his gaze turned to the Windsinger plush in his talons. [b]"Uh. . . Ajax?"[/b] Satira peeped quietly. [b]"Are you okay?"[/b] Ajax glanced up at her, his stone-faced expression unchanging. [b]"I'm fine."[/b] He assured her, his voice dry and raspy from lack of use. He fell silent again and stared at Stormi, still clenched tightly in his talons. The plushie's black button eyes stared back up at him, like a permanent reminder of what had happened to his sister. Ajax gritted his teeth and crammed Stormi back into the pouch he had tied around his waist, firmly sealing it shut. Satira exchanged a concerned look with Lost as Ajax slid past them. It almost looked like there was a fire raging behind his eyes, which was more emotion than he had shown in days. [b]"Let's just keep going."[/b] He growled quietly. Arion frowned nervously, slowly following the younger spiral. Lost followed his gaze, a small pit of dread forming in her stomach. [b]"Yeah. . ."[/b] She murmured worridley, watching from afar. [font=chalkduster][i]"Let's just keep going."[/i][/font][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Jaycid[/size]

(So I plopped Mirka into a Hunger Games simulator (an official FR one) and she won! There's going to be a lot of exciting stuff in her future, that's for sure ;D)

Day 148:
"We're getting close. I know we are." Lost murmured to herself. The wolves leading her tiny group had slowly dissipated, the darkness melting into the ground and the wolves themselves bounding away in fright until only one of them remained. He was eerily quiet, his ears swiveled forward and joints stiff even as he gracefully stalked through the winding woods.

"How can you tell?" Satira chirped curiously, fluttering up behind her. "I just can." Lost replied, somewhat awkwardly. "There's a stronger presence here; the largest cluster of dragons in the area. I couldn't miss it even if I tried."

"So you can only sense the dragons in the forest?" Arion asked, hopping along beside her. Lost bit her lip nervously. "Well. . . I don't really want to try stretching further." She admitted hesitantly. "There's a lot of things that could easily overwhelm me, especially if I try to use a power that isn't my own. There are limits to what I can do with The Shade's power."

"Hmm. . . I an see that." Arion mused to himself, tilting his head thoughtfully. "There are limits to what I can do with my lightning too. If I use to much at once I'll probably explode." Lost looked shocked, though Satira just stared at him skeptically. Arion just shrugged. "Hey, I haven't blown up yet, but I'm sure something interesting has to happen." He said, grinning.

Then Ajax stumbled over Arion's tail, nearly ending up with his nose in the ground. Everybody turned to him, startled, but Ajax barely seemed to notice, his gaze turned to the Windsinger plush in his talons. "Uh. . . Ajax?" Satira peeped quietly. "Are you okay?"

Ajax glanced up at her, his stone-faced expression unchanging. "I'm fine." He assured her, his voice dry and raspy from lack of use. He fell silent again and stared at Stormi, still clenched tightly in his talons. The plushie's black button eyes stared back up at him, like a permanent reminder of what had happened to his sister.

Ajax gritted his teeth and crammed Stormi back into the pouch he had tied around his waist, firmly sealing it shut. Satira exchanged a concerned look with Lost as Ajax slid past them. It almost looked like there was a fire raging behind his eyes, which was more emotion than he had shown in days. "Let's just keep going." He growled quietly.

Arion frowned nervously, slowly following the younger spiral. Lost followed his gaze, a small pit of dread forming in her stomach. "Yeah. . ." She murmured worridley, watching from afar. "Let's just keep going."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Jaycid
Hmmmmm......

Me: WHY IS HE SAD!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Aetherstorm: That's a secret....

Well... He SEEMS sad
Hmmmmm......

Me: WHY IS HE SAD!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Aetherstorm: That's a secret....

Well... He SEEMS sad
My name is Millie, I'm a girl, I love to read pinkerlockes but I don't have enough creative talent to write my own.

*Bows*

*Whoopie cushion*
I can't wait until all your dragons are back together again! And I wonder what's going on with Ajax?
I can't wait until all your dragons are back together again! And I wonder what's going on with Ajax?
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 247 248