Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 247 248
[center][item=wind runestone] (HAPPY 1-YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND STUFF!!!) [b]Day 139:[/b] Jade was sitting beneath a large oak tree, it's branches swaying with a gentle wind that allowed sunlight to flood into the clearing and warm her bones. The spiral smiled to herself as the breeze caressed her scales, feeling more at ease than she had in ages. There was something very special about to today. Something she couldn't quite put her claw on. . . [b]"OMIGOSH I THINK THAT ONE MOVED!"[/b] Opal yelled loudly, her voice splitting through the crisp air. August flinched so hard he almost sprained an ankle as he rushed over to the nocturne's side, inspecting their nest with wide eyes. [b]"Which one?"[/b] He asked, clutching Opal's talons tightly in anticipation. [b]"That one!"[/b] The nocturne said eagerly, pointing at one egg that had fallen onto its side. It was shaped a bit odd, honestly. Instead of looking like a normal egg (such as it's siblings) this one looked longer and skinnier, sort of like an elongated oval. It trembled even as they spoke, like the hatchling within was eager to escape. It shook vigorously, tiny cracks splitting the delicate surface of the shell. August inhaled sharply, clutching Opal's talons so tightly she was starting to lose circulation in her arm. But the nocturne didn't seem to notice. She was too captivated as the egg continued rocking from side to side, fierce tapping noises coming from inside. With another fierce peck the top of the eggshell peeled away, revealing a very startled-looking skydancer. He was about he same shape as if egg, with long, lanky limbs and oversized wings. He blinked up at his parents with soft green eyes, his sodden wings perfectly matching August's own. His scales were an iridescent, pale purple, embroidered with faintly glowing pale green runes. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=137&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=144&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=80&auth=c3435725268d8fbf4650caa6438203303c365e38&dummyext=prev.png[/img] He chirruped curiously at them, squirming as he unsuccessfully tried to fight his way out of the remaining half of his eggshell. Opal gasped, barely able to contain her excitement. With trembling talons she reached out and gently lifted her son from the remains of his egg, gently coddling the hatchling in her arms. [b]"He's so. . . precious."[/b] August murmured, lightly touching the newborn hatchling's ruffled wings. The young skydancer peeped up at him, fumbling curiously with his father's talons. [b]"What should his name be?"[/b] August mused, teasingly tapping his son on the nose. Opal gazed down at the hatchling in their arms, a small smile on her face. [b]"He's pretty shiny."[/b] She remarked, shooting a sideways glance at August. [b]"How about Topaz?"[/b] August grinned at her. [b]"That's perfect."[/b] He said, hugging her tightly. Opal wrinkled her nose at him. [b]"Like you."[/b] She teased, flicking his snout. August laughed, wrinkling his nose back at her. Opal giggled, but her attention was quickly snatched away. [b]"There's another one!"[/b] She hissed excitedly, her eyes riveting towards the nest. Another one of the eggs was now shaking, this time with more ferocity and vigor than the last. The hatchling inside was fighting the good fight, scrabbling and clawing and kicking at the eggshell that confined it. The shell quickly gave way to the hatchling's incessant thrashing, cracking and peeling away until another young male skydancer slid out of his broken shell. His scales and wings were both beautiful shades of dark blue and purple, occasionally accented by hints of dark orange and pale lavender. The runes that stood out against his dark scales completely collided with the blue hues, which were a stark, murkish green that matched his eyes. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=112&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=155&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=27&auth=8ffa71dc9f0183df758290468d3b574e36bee5e6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]"Well, aren't you a bold one?"[/b] August murmured, lifting the disgruntled hatchling off the ground. The young dragon made a little harumph-ing sound and grabbed his father's talons, gnawing on his claws. August laughed, the hatchling's small, pointy teeth and soft wings tickling his scales. [b]"I think he looks like a Charoite."[/b] The skydancer said, a smile on his face. [b]"Of course [i]you[/i] would be the one to come up with the cheesy names."[/b] Opal joked, affectionately bumping his wing. Now only one egg remained. It sat in the nest peacefully, a delicate, unmoving sphere. Opal gazed at it, subconsciously clenching her talons as a possibility arose to her mind. August blinked rapidly, trying to fend off the sadness that slowly began to crush his heart. Opal slowly reached out to take it into her claws, but then the egg jerked violently and she quickly drew away. August could feel the tears quickly drying from his eyes. The egg shook again, tiny claws scraping furiously from the inside. The eggshell split apart, unveiling a colorful young nocturne whose scales clashed like the earth and sky. She had beautiful blue scales and faceted, deep purple wings, but in was her bright orange markings that really stood out. She stared up at her parents, her eyes a fascinating mix of greens compared to those of her brothers. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=135&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=103&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=147&auth=333a8a690423fe959a2aac28393a0beec57ed8f6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]"My my, you're all very colorful, aren't you?"[/b] Opal teased, settling Topaz down by her feet so she could lift the nocturne into her arms. The nocturne chirped happily in her mother's arms. [b]"Colorful!"[/b] She squeaked, hugging Opal's neck. The new mother grinned. [b]"I say we call her June."[/b] She said, meeting August's gaze. August laughed, inching closer to her side. [b]"Who's the one coming up with the cheesy names now?"[/b] He neased, nosing the side of the nocturne's head. [b]"Still you, doofus."[/b] Opal retorted jokingly. Charoite started getting impatient and tried to wiggle out of August's grasp, biting down on his dad's claws until he was let down on the ground. Topaz immediately took his brother's place, scrabbling clumsily over the ground to clamber into his father's arms. Charo made a little scoffing noise in his throat and dramatically turned his back to them. Opal laughed breathlessly and leaned into her mate's side. [b]"Look at them, August."[/b] She murmured, gazing down at her hatchlings. [b]"They're beautiful."[/b] August chuckled, watching as Topaz playfully began batting at a stray leaf that drifted through the air, trying to catch it with his fumbling claws. [b]"They really are."[/b] He agreed quietly. On the other side of the clearing, Jade watched from afar, smiling to herself. Apparently this day was special in more ways than one.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit[/size] Everyone survived n' stuff! WOOT WOOT I knew almost everybody wanted me to name the hatchlings after their parents's theme, so I went ahead and did just that. [i]YAAAAAAAAAY[/i] :D :D :D

(HAPPY 1-YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND STUFF!!!)

Day 139:
Jade was sitting beneath a large oak tree, it's branches swaying with a gentle wind that allowed sunlight to flood into the clearing and warm her bones. The spiral smiled to herself as the breeze caressed her scales, feeling more at ease than she had in ages. There was something very special about to today. Something she couldn't quite put her claw on. . .

"OMIGOSH I THINK THAT ONE MOVED!" Opal yelled loudly, her voice splitting through the crisp air. August flinched so hard he almost sprained an ankle as he rushed over to the nocturne's side, inspecting their nest with wide eyes. "Which one?" He asked, clutching Opal's talons tightly in anticipation.

"That one!" The nocturne said eagerly, pointing at one egg that had fallen onto its side. It was shaped a bit odd, honestly. Instead of looking like a normal egg (such as it's siblings) this one looked longer and skinnier, sort of like an elongated oval. It trembled even as they spoke, like the hatchling within was eager to escape.

It shook vigorously, tiny cracks splitting the delicate surface of the shell. August inhaled sharply, clutching Opal's talons so tightly she was starting to lose circulation in her arm. But the nocturne didn't seem to notice. She was too captivated as the egg continued rocking from side to side, fierce tapping noises coming from inside.

With another fierce peck the top of the eggshell peeled away, revealing a very startled-looking skydancer. He was about he same shape as if egg, with long, lanky limbs and oversized wings. He blinked up at his parents with soft green eyes, his sodden wings perfectly matching August's own. His scales were an iridescent, pale purple, embroidered with faintly glowing pale green runes.
dragon?age=0&body=137&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=144&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=80&auth=c3435725268d8fbf4650caa6438203303c365e38&dummyext=prev.png
He chirruped curiously at them, squirming as he unsuccessfully tried to fight his way out of the remaining half of his eggshell. Opal gasped, barely able to contain her excitement. With trembling talons she reached out and gently lifted her son from the remains of his egg, gently coddling the hatchling in her arms.

"He's so. . . precious." August murmured, lightly touching the newborn hatchling's ruffled wings. The young skydancer peeped up at him, fumbling curiously with his father's talons. "What should his name be?" August mused, teasingly tapping his son on the nose. Opal gazed down at the hatchling in their arms, a small smile on her face.

"He's pretty shiny." She remarked, shooting a sideways glance at August. "How about Topaz?" August grinned at her. "That's perfect." He said, hugging her tightly. Opal wrinkled her nose at him. "Like you." She teased, flicking his snout.

August laughed, wrinkling his nose back at her. Opal giggled, but her attention was quickly snatched away. "There's another one!" She hissed excitedly, her eyes riveting towards the nest. Another one of the eggs was now shaking, this time with more ferocity and vigor than the last.

The hatchling inside was fighting the good fight, scrabbling and clawing and kicking at the eggshell that confined it. The shell quickly gave way to the hatchling's incessant thrashing, cracking and peeling away until another young male skydancer slid out of his broken shell.

His scales and wings were both beautiful shades of dark blue and purple, occasionally accented by hints of dark orange and pale lavender. The runes that stood out against his dark scales completely collided with the blue hues, which were a stark, murkish green that matched his eyes.
dragon?age=0&body=112&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=155&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=27&auth=8ffa71dc9f0183df758290468d3b574e36bee5e6&dummyext=prev.png
"Well, aren't you a bold one?" August murmured, lifting the disgruntled hatchling off the ground. The young dragon made a little harumph-ing sound and grabbed his father's talons, gnawing on his claws. August laughed, the hatchling's small, pointy teeth and soft wings tickling his scales.

"I think he looks like a Charoite." The skydancer said, a smile on his face. "Of course you would be the one to come up with the cheesy names." Opal joked, affectionately bumping his wing.

Now only one egg remained. It sat in the nest peacefully, a delicate, unmoving sphere. Opal gazed at it, subconsciously clenching her talons as a possibility arose to her mind. August blinked rapidly, trying to fend off the sadness that slowly began to crush his heart. Opal slowly reached out to take it into her claws, but then the egg jerked violently and she quickly drew away.

August could feel the tears quickly drying from his eyes. The egg shook again, tiny claws scraping furiously from the inside. The eggshell split apart, unveiling a colorful young nocturne whose scales clashed like the earth and sky. She had beautiful blue scales and faceted, deep purple wings, but in was her bright orange markings that really stood out. She stared up at her parents, her eyes a fascinating mix of greens compared to those of her brothers.
dragon?age=0&body=135&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=103&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=147&auth=333a8a690423fe959a2aac28393a0beec57ed8f6&dummyext=prev.png
"My my, you're all very colorful, aren't you?" Opal teased, settling Topaz down by her feet so she could lift the nocturne into her arms. The nocturne chirped happily in her mother's arms. "Colorful!" She squeaked, hugging Opal's neck. The new mother grinned. "I say we call her June." She said, meeting August's gaze.

August laughed, inching closer to her side. "Who's the one coming up with the cheesy names now?" He neased, nosing the side of the nocturne's head. "Still you, doofus." Opal retorted jokingly.

Charoite started getting impatient and tried to wiggle out of August's grasp, biting down on his dad's claws until he was let down on the ground. Topaz immediately took his brother's place, scrabbling clumsily over the ground to clamber into his father's arms. Charo made a little scoffing noise in his throat and dramatically turned his back to them.

Opal laughed breathlessly and leaned into her mate's side. "Look at them, August." She murmured, gazing down at her hatchlings. "They're beautiful." August chuckled, watching as Topaz playfully began batting at a stray leaf that drifted through the air, trying to catch it with his fumbling claws. "They really are." He agreed quietly.

On the other side of the clearing, Jade watched from afar, smiling to herself. Apparently this day was special in more ways than one.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit
Everyone survived n' stuff! WOOT WOOT

I knew almost everybody wanted me to name the hatchlings after their parents's theme, so I went ahead and did just that. YAAAAAAAAAY :D :D :D
YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! :D
YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! :D
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
THEY'RE ALIIIIVE!

Their colors do clash quite a bit. I like Topaz though. :3
THEY'RE ALIIIIVE!

Their colors do clash quite a bit. I like Topaz though. :3
................. 0cN4SZY.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 | Wishlist z7QAD3o.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY PARTY TIME WITH THE PERFECTLY GRANDEST SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHYdEIQ7DPI
:D
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY PARTY TIME WITH THE PERFECTLY GRANDEST SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHYdEIQ7DPI
:D
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
YES PRETTY BABIES (colors do clash but whatever)
Also nice song!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
YES PRETTY BABIES (colors do clash but whatever)
Also nice song!
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
@NovaBorn Thanks :D
Topaz looks more like August, June for Opal and Charoite for both XD
(*faints on the bed*)
@NovaBorn Thanks :D
Topaz looks more like August, June for Opal and Charoite for both XD
(*faints on the bed*)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@LuminousPrime
Yeah, I noticed that lol. I really wanna see all there personalities and things, especially the bold Charoite! And them as adults, gunna resist temptation to out them in scrying workshop
@LuminousPrime
Yeah, I noticed that lol. I really wanna see all there personalities and things, especially the bold Charoite! And them as adults, gunna resist temptation to out them in scrying workshop
@Aetherstorm

AAAAAAAA THE BABIES ARE HERE!!!! (sorry I'm so hyped welp)
@Aetherstorm

AAAAAAAA THE BABIES ARE HERE!!!! (sorry I'm so hyped welp)
2019-08-22.png
[center][item=hainu's eye] (DANG IT I just realized I have both June and Juno -_- This is going to be very difficult XP) [b]Day 140:[/b] Opal watched with a loving gaze as Topaz stumbled uneasily over the ground, quite wobbly on his long, lanky legs. June followed him closely, almost perfectly mimicking her brother's clumsy movements. Charoite eyed them as if he was unsure whether to join their amusing antics or ignore their stupidity. [b]"I'm back!"[/b] August called, sliding back into the clearing. In his talons he clutched a small burlap bag, bulging with insects. Topaz's eyes lit up and he attempted to crawl over his him father, but tripped on his own talons in the process and tumbled to the ground. June giggled and followed suit, stumbling over her claws to flop over in the grass beside Topaz. Charoite snorted, and Topaz stepped on his foot in retaliation. [b]"Guys, no fighting."[/b] Opal said sharply, stepping in between the two of them before they could throw themselves at each other. [b]"Fighting is bad."[/b] August sidled up to them and dangled the bag of insects over their heads. [b]"Exactly."[/b] He agreed, looking amused. [b]"If you're naughty you get food last."[/b] Topaz made a loud mopey sound and rolled onto his back, blinking up at his dad with his innocent green eyes. [b]"Puppy eyes won't make anything better."[/b] August told him sternly, even though he was using most of his willpower trying not to smile. Topaz made a gurgling sound in protest, tugging impatiently at his father's claws. August laughed, easily giving in. [b]"Okay [i]fine[/i]."[/b] He teased, dropping the sack to the ground and letting a few crickets and ladybugs spill out. [b]"Just this once."[/b] Before Topaz could reach for it, Charoite leaped on the insects with a small growl, catching everyone off guard. The young skydancer hatchling stuffed a few grasshoppers into his mouth, glowring at the dragons staring at him as he did so. Opal burst out laughing, her hatchlings flinching at the sudden noise. [b]"You guys will be the death of me one day."[/b] She said, grinning as she picked Charoite up off the ground. Her son looked bewildered and mildly confused, also pretty miffed that his mom had dragged him away from the insects. A cricket leg still stuck to the corner of his mouth. [b]"You have to share, Charo, okay?"[/b] Opal told him, still smiling. [b]"[i]Share[/i]. Got it?"[/b] Charo made a grouchy noise, squirming to get out of his mother's grasp. While his younger brother was distracted, Topaz leapt forward and jammed a bunch of butterflies into his mouth. June mimicked his movements, stuffing food into her mouth and proceeding to giggle about it, spraying little insect bits everywhere. Charo grew angry and managed to wrench himself out of his mother's arms, tumbling to the ground and landing squarely on Topaz's back. The older hatchling was plowed into the ground with a little '[i]oof[/i]' noise, Charo sitting triumphantly on his shoulders. June echoed his [i]oof[/i], looking rather sad. August bent down and untangled his two sons, looking conflicted. [b]"Sheesh, we might have to get you guys leashes."[/b] He murmured, watching as Topaz stuck his tongue out at his brother. [b]"Go easy on them, August."[/b] Opal told him, sliding up beside her mate and brushing his wings with hers. [b]"They're only hatchlings. I know I never got along with my brother."[/b] August snorted with laughter and rolled his eyes. [b]"Good point."[/b] He replied, shooting her a grin. Then some light footfalls reached their ears, and Opal and August turned their heads expectantly towards the soft sound. Seizing the opportunity, Charo grabbed the bag of insects in his mouth and dragged it off. Topaz and June got distracted and followed him, leaving their parents alone as the two of them watched the forest with their full attention. Opal and August watched as the trees parted and a familiar dragon slid into view. Aurora stood before them, exhausted and bruised with a tiny coatl hatchling clinging to her neck. Despite her condition, the dragoness smiled at the sight of August and Opal's speechless stares. [b]"Hello, you two."[/b] Aurora hummed, some of her coatl accent emerging in her warm words. [b]"It's good to see you both again."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit[/size] Aurora and Luce are back!!!! [i]YAAAAAAAAAY[/i]

(DANG IT I just realized I have both June and Juno -_- This is going to be very difficult XP)

Day 140:
Opal watched with a loving gaze as Topaz stumbled uneasily over the ground, quite wobbly on his long, lanky legs. June followed him closely, almost perfectly mimicking her brother's clumsy movements. Charoite eyed them as if he was unsure whether to join their amusing antics or ignore their stupidity.

"I'm back!" August called, sliding back into the clearing. In his talons he clutched a small burlap bag, bulging with insects. Topaz's eyes lit up and he attempted to crawl over his him father, but tripped on his own talons in the process and tumbled to the ground. June giggled and followed suit, stumbling over her claws to flop over in the grass beside Topaz. Charoite snorted, and Topaz stepped on his foot in retaliation.

"Guys, no fighting." Opal said sharply, stepping in between the two of them before they could throw themselves at each other. "Fighting is bad." August sidled up to them and dangled the bag of insects over their heads. "Exactly." He agreed, looking amused. "If you're naughty you get food last." Topaz made a loud mopey sound and rolled onto his back, blinking up at his dad with his innocent green eyes.

"Puppy eyes won't make anything better." August told him sternly, even though he was using most of his willpower trying not to smile. Topaz made a gurgling sound in protest, tugging impatiently at his father's claws. August laughed, easily giving in. "Okay fine." He teased, dropping the sack to the ground and letting a few crickets and ladybugs spill out. "Just this once."

Before Topaz could reach for it, Charoite leaped on the insects with a small growl, catching everyone off guard. The young skydancer hatchling stuffed a few grasshoppers into his mouth, glowring at the dragons staring at him as he did so. Opal burst out laughing, her hatchlings flinching at the sudden noise.

"You guys will be the death of me one day." She said, grinning as she picked Charoite up off the ground. Her son looked bewildered and mildly confused, also pretty miffed that his mom had dragged him away from the insects. A cricket leg still stuck to the corner of his mouth. "You have to share, Charo, okay?" Opal told him, still smiling. "Share. Got it?"

Charo made a grouchy noise, squirming to get out of his mother's grasp. While his younger brother was distracted, Topaz leapt forward and jammed a bunch of butterflies into his mouth. June mimicked his movements, stuffing food into her mouth and proceeding to giggle about it, spraying little insect bits everywhere. Charo grew angry and managed to wrench himself out of his mother's arms, tumbling to the ground and landing squarely on Topaz's back.

The older hatchling was plowed into the ground with a little 'oof' noise, Charo sitting triumphantly on his shoulders. June echoed his oof, looking rather sad. August bent down and untangled his two sons, looking conflicted. "Sheesh, we might have to get you guys leashes." He murmured, watching as Topaz stuck his tongue out at his brother.

"Go easy on them, August." Opal told him, sliding up beside her mate and brushing his wings with hers. "They're only hatchlings. I know I never got along with my brother." August snorted with laughter and rolled his eyes. "Good point." He replied, shooting her a grin.

Then some light footfalls reached their ears, and Opal and August turned their heads expectantly towards the soft sound. Seizing the opportunity, Charo grabbed the bag of insects in his mouth and dragged it off. Topaz and June got distracted and followed him, leaving their parents alone as the two of them watched the forest with their full attention.

Opal and August watched as the trees parted and a familiar dragon slid into view. Aurora stood before them, exhausted and bruised with a tiny coatl hatchling clinging to her neck. Despite her condition, the dragoness smiled at the sight of August and Opal's speechless stares. "Hello, you two." Aurora hummed, some of her coatl accent emerging in her warm words. "It's good to see you both again."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit
Aurora and Luce are back!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY
YYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAAAAAAY
YYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAAAAAAY
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 247 248