Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 247 248
[center][item=winter wolf pelt] (I've been needing to get one of these done, so we're going to read about our dragons that have names beginning with F today) [b]Bio Day:[/b] [quote name=Fable] Fable is often considered to be a good friend, usually upbeat and energetic. He's quiet when he's supposed to be, but is mostly a wonderful nerd who'll grin at you and start quoting the latest Percy Jackson books whenever he sees anyone with ears. Fable seems to have an unexplainable bond with a Slight Eyewing, who has watched over him since the second he hatched. There is probably a deep, meaningful reason for this, but Fable doesn't care. He cares about that new movie that's a sequel to one of his favorite book series coming out in a few months. [i]That[/i], obviously, is something to think about and needlessly ponder for days on end. But never mind that. Overall, Fable is an adorable precious cinnamon roll that deserves to be loved. Even in the darkest of times, he'll be the friend that helps you to your feet. Oh, and, will probably ask you to read Wings of Fire or Harry Potter or something. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42281961] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422820/42281961_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] [quote name=Fog] Fog's origins are a complete mystery. She merely burst from the fabric of reality one day, speaking of unseen dangers. She's quite unusual, even to the point where she might not even be a dragon at all. She doesn't need to eat or sleep, and doesn't seem to be able to get injured. Most of her body is partially transparent, save for the electric blue wings and mane that match her eyes, which remain completely solid. Fog can turn into her namesake at will, drifting into the air and slipping through miniscule cracks like some creepy sentient smoke. Her true age is unknown, though she looks like a normal dragonet most of the time and seems to have an understanding of many curious, mystifying things. Fog also loves chocolate fudge, though she doesn't know it yet ;) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43507798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435078/43507798_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn[/size]

(I've been needing to get one of these done, so we're going to read about our dragons that have names beginning with F today)

Bio Day:
Fable wrote:
Fable is often considered to be a good friend, usually upbeat and energetic. He's quiet when he's supposed to be, but is mostly a wonderful nerd who'll grin at you and start quoting the latest Percy Jackson books whenever he sees anyone with ears. Fable seems to have an unexplainable bond with a Slight Eyewing, who has watched over him since the second he hatched. There is probably a deep, meaningful reason for this, but Fable doesn't care. He cares about that new movie that's a sequel to one of his favorite book series coming out in a few months. That, obviously, is something to think about and needlessly ponder for days on end. But never mind that. Overall, Fable is an adorable precious cinnamon roll that deserves to be loved. Even in the darkest of times, he'll be the friend that helps you to your feet. Oh, and, will probably ask you to read Wings of Fire or Harry Potter or something.

42281961_350.png

Fog wrote:
Fog's origins are a complete mystery. She merely burst from the fabric of reality one day, speaking of unseen dangers. She's quite unusual, even to the point where she might not even be a dragon at all. She doesn't need to eat or sleep, and doesn't seem to be able to get injured. Most of her body is partially transparent, save for the electric blue wings and mane that match her eyes, which remain completely solid. Fog can turn into her namesake at will, drifting into the air and slipping through miniscule cracks like some creepy sentient smoke. Her true age is unknown, though she looks like a normal dragonet most of the time and seems to have an understanding of many curious, mystifying things.

Fog also loves chocolate fudge, though she doesn't know it yet ;)

43507798_350.png

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn
Ahh I love how well the Will o' the Wisp apparel matches Fog :D

Also I think Fable is my soulmate !!
Ahh I love how well the Will o' the Wisp apparel matches Fog :D

Also I think Fable is my soulmate !!
................. 0cN4SZY.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 | Wishlist z7QAD3o.png
Thanks!

And honestly #samebro XD
Thanks!

And honestly #samebro XD
I love chocolate fudge....
I love chocolate fudge....
I love Fable
I love Fable
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
FUDGEEEE
FUDGEEEE
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
I love this so much!! I'm only at day 98, but I've been bienge reading for the past two days and it's so amazing and kept me distracted from my appointment where I'm getting braces in like an hour IM SO SCARED thank you for writing this amazing story. I love all the characters so much

Can I be added to the ping list?
I love this so much!! I'm only at day 98, but I've been bienge reading for the past two days and it's so amazing and kept me distracted from my appointment where I'm getting braces in like an hour IM SO SCARED thank you for writing this amazing story. I love all the characters so much

Can I be added to the ping list?
@Sugarkit
Sure! I'm so glad you love it :D :D :D
I relate to the terror of getting braces as well ^w^ Good luck!
@Sugarkit
Sure! I'm so glad you love it :D :D :D
I relate to the terror of getting braces as well ^w^ Good luck!
[center][item=Sugarglider] (My eight year old foreign cousin was dabbing yesterday. I swear, he could have been a meme.) [b]Day 137:[/b] [b]"And that's why I'm trying to get to the Viridian Labyrinth."[/b] Dusk finished dramatically. [b]"Wow."[/b] Jade started. [b]"That is a both worrying and heartwarming."[/b] Dusk laughed lightly. [b]"Thanks."[/b] She murmured, shuffling her feet. [b]"I'm happy you think so."[/b] Jade nudged the young skydancer, comfortingly placing a hand over her shoulder. [b]"I'm sure your family will be fine."[/b] She assured her. [b]"It's quite easy to find healers in the Viridian Labyrinth. Many dragons will be perfectly happy to help you find a cure to help your clan."[/b] Dusk beamed at her. [b]"Thanks, Jade."[/b] She chirped happily. [b]"I really needed that."[/b] The spiral chuckled. [b]"No worries! I'm always glad to help. You did get that spooky snake thing away from us too."[/b] She added earnestly. Dusk waved this off like it was just another day in her wild, erratic life. [b]"No big deal."[/b] She said, nonchalantly sauntering ahead. [b]"It may be able to kill you really easily, but once you shine a bit of light in it's face it runs away pretty quickly."[/b] Jade tilted her head at the skydancer, intrigued. [b]"How did you know about that?"[/b] She asked curiously. Dusk smiled to herself. [b]"I've had a few run-ins with that guy, having stayed in the forest for a bit."[/b] She explained, flashing a grin. [b]"Glowing with that sort of lightning energy was sort of my specialty at home, so I got the hang of it pretty quickly."[/b] [b]"Do you know what it could be?"[/b] Jade pressed. All she knew was that it had a large, muscular snake tail and possibly a chicken head, according to Opal's observations. [b]"He's a cockatrice."[/b] Dusk explained, shooting Jade a sideways glance. [b]"But, like, a mutant one. Some weird stuff from the forest must have corrupted him or something. Now he's really big and powerful and stuff like that. Just doesn't like light."[/b] This stuck Jade harder than she would initially have thought. A mutant cockatrice? Was that somehow related to the shadow wolves? No, it couldn't be. At least not timing-wise. The wolves had only started showing up recently, and now they were almost as good as gone. If the cockatrice had been infected in some similar way, that meant something must have been plaguing the forest [i]before[/i] her clan entered it, which couldn't possibly be good news. [b]"Isn't that where your camp is?"[/b] Dusk said suddenly, snapping Jade out of her train of thought. Before them was a very familiar cluster of trees than sloped down a small hill, giving way to a clearing a few yards in. Jade nodded. [b]"Yeah, that's it."[/b] She agreed, shooting Dusk a grateful look. [b]"Thank you for everything, by the way."[/b] The skydancer scoffed. [b]"It was nothing. If anything, I should be thanking you!"[/b] She added enthusiastically. [b]"It was great to share some experiences with other dragons."[/b] Jade laughed. [b]"I can relate."[/b] She agreed, affectionately remembering all she and her clan had been through. It came with a bittersweet twinge that pierced her heart, reminding her of both joyous and incredibly sad occasions. [b]"I suppose we're going to say goodbye now."[/b] She added, glancing at the rest of her clanmates. Fable jumped up excitedly, clinging to Jade's foreleg. [b]"Bye-bye, shiny dragon!"[/b] He warbled at Dusk, grinning happily. [b]"Thank you for showing us the pretty whale."[/b] Dusk laughed, patting the young nocturne on the head. [b]"Who knows? Maybe we'll see each other again someday!"[/b] Dusk said cheerily. [b]"Yeah."[/b] Jade replied, a smile passing over her face. [b]"Maybe."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit[/size] Hey guys! Sorry for lack of update yesterday. I was. . . very busy :3 [s][size=2]totally not eating ice cream and stuff[/size][/s]

(My eight year old foreign cousin was dabbing yesterday. I swear, he could have been a meme.)

Day 137:
"And that's why I'm trying to get to the Viridian Labyrinth." Dusk finished dramatically. "Wow." Jade started. "That is a both worrying and heartwarming." Dusk laughed lightly. "Thanks." She murmured, shuffling her feet. "I'm happy you think so."

Jade nudged the young skydancer, comfortingly placing a hand over her shoulder. "I'm sure your family will be fine." She assured her. "It's quite easy to find healers in the Viridian Labyrinth. Many dragons will be perfectly happy to help you find a cure to help your clan."

Dusk beamed at her. "Thanks, Jade." She chirped happily. "I really needed that." The spiral chuckled. "No worries! I'm always glad to help. You did get that spooky snake thing away from us too." She added earnestly.

Dusk waved this off like it was just another day in her wild, erratic life. "No big deal." She said, nonchalantly sauntering ahead. "It may be able to kill you really easily, but once you shine a bit of light in it's face it runs away pretty quickly." Jade tilted her head at the skydancer, intrigued.

"How did you know about that?" She asked curiously. Dusk smiled to herself. "I've had a few run-ins with that guy, having stayed in the forest for a bit." She explained, flashing a grin. "Glowing with that sort of lightning energy was sort of my specialty at home, so I got the hang of it pretty quickly."

"Do you know what it could be?" Jade pressed. All she knew was that it had a large, muscular snake tail and possibly a chicken head, according to Opal's observations. "He's a cockatrice." Dusk explained, shooting Jade a sideways glance. "But, like, a mutant one. Some weird stuff from the forest must have corrupted him or something. Now he's really big and powerful and stuff like that. Just doesn't like light."

This stuck Jade harder than she would initially have thought. A mutant cockatrice? Was that somehow related to the shadow wolves? No, it couldn't be. At least not timing-wise. The wolves had only started showing up recently, and now they were almost as good as gone. If the cockatrice had been infected in some similar way, that meant something must have been plaguing the forest before her clan entered it, which couldn't possibly be good news.

"Isn't that where your camp is?" Dusk said suddenly, snapping Jade out of her train of thought. Before them was a very familiar cluster of trees than sloped down a small hill, giving way to a clearing a few yards in. Jade nodded.

"Yeah, that's it." She agreed, shooting Dusk a grateful look. "Thank you for everything, by the way." The skydancer scoffed. "It was nothing. If anything, I should be thanking you!" She added enthusiastically. "It was great to share some experiences with other dragons."

Jade laughed. "I can relate." She agreed, affectionately remembering all she and her clan had been through. It came with a bittersweet twinge that pierced her heart, reminding her of both joyous and incredibly sad occasions. "I suppose we're going to say goodbye now." She added, glancing at the rest of her clanmates.

Fable jumped up excitedly, clinging to Jade's foreleg. "Bye-bye, shiny dragon!" He warbled at Dusk, grinning happily. "Thank you for showing us the pretty whale." Dusk laughed, patting the young nocturne on the head. "Who knows? Maybe we'll see each other again someday!" Dusk said cheerily. "Yeah." Jade replied, a smile passing over her face. "Maybe."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit
Hey guys! Sorry for lack of update yesterday. I was. . . very busy :3
totally not eating ice cream and stuff
@Aetherstorm it's ok your on your summer vacation too :D
@Aetherstorm it's ok your on your summer vacation too :D
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 247 248