Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 247 248
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
@Aetherstorm,@ObsidianMage(*HAPPY TEARS!!!*) THANK YOU FOR WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND EVERYONE ELSE FOR WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENTS EVER!!!
(I'm sooo sorry for being the one who made the post late DX )
(the birthday on my account is fake and yesterday was my real birthday)(I'm a bit insecure my birthday is the only thing that's fake on my account)(DON'T TELL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Aetherstorm,@ObsidianMage(*HAPPY TEARS!!!*) THANK YOU FOR WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND EVERYONE ELSE FOR WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENTS EVER!!!
(I'm sooo sorry for being the one who made the post late DX )
(the birthday on my account is fake and yesterday was my real birthday)(I'm a bit insecure my birthday is the only thing that's fake on my account)(DON'T TELL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
[center][item=Reflective Fish Scales] (I'm so happy that you all love Fog so much already [i]aaaaaahhhhhhhh[/i]) [b]Day 131:[/b] [color=steelblue][b]"What do you mean you don't know where he is?"[/b][/color] The wildclaw asked, flicking her tail. [b]"He told me he'd be here, not [i]where[/i] he was going to be!"[/b] Odyssey retorted defensively. The wildclaw rolled her eyes. [color=steelblue][b]"Well that isn't very helpful."[/b][/color] She muttered. Their little group now found themselves back on the edge of the little village, the plaza that had been filled with such extravagant decorations and wild parties now replaced by a few dragons setting up stalls with electric blue fabric instead of glittery yellow silk. Their magical sword friend paced back and forth impatiently. [color=steelblue][b]"I think I can track him."[/b][/color] She said suddenly, stopping abruptly and meeting Odyssey's eyes. [b]"How can you do that?"[/b] Hester asked curiously. [color=steelblue][b]"My blade was forged with special properties."[/b][/color] The dragoness explained. [color=steelblue][b]"I can track anyone whose blood the sword touched. It's easy, really. Like putting a destination into a GPS or something."[/b][/color] [b]"Huh."[/b] Hester mused. [b]"That's smart."[/b] The wildclaw grinned at her. [color=steelblue][b]"I know, right?"[/b][/color] She blurted. [color=steelblue][b]"And I'm, like, [i]ancient[/i]. I don't recall how I was created, but I sure am glad I was forged by smart people."[/b][/color] She added happily. Hester smirked. [b]"Can we just go find him?"[/b] Aiden interrupted. [b]"The sooner we find him, the sooner we can find everyone else and have all this drama be over with."[/b] Odyssey shot him a suppressed glare, but the wildclaw dragoness barrelled on without a second shot. [color=steelblue][b]"Sure! But I need to get back into my blade first."[/b][/color] Odyssey peered down at the sword still clutched in his talons, the tip of it's frost-encrusted blade resting casually against the ground. [b]"Uh. . . sure."[/b] He mumbled, hoisting it into the air so the sun reflected off of the jagged shards of ice lining it's edge. [b]"But how do you-"[/b] The wildclaw beamed at him and simply grabbed the sword, sending a faint icy chill rippling through the air. Then her form became blurry and out of focus, like she was turning into mist, and simply melted back into the blade. Odyssey, Hester, and Aiden were all quiet for a few moments as Odyssey turned over the sword in his talons, not feeling any difference in its weight or size. If anything, the sword sparklier and a bit more shiny than it was before. Somehow, with the dragoness powering it from within, the blade felt just a bit more dangerous between Odyssey's talons. Without warning the sword swung itself around in his talons, buzzing excitedly as it tilted from side to side, as if sniffing the air. Aiden stared at him. [b]"Odyssey, what are you-"[/b] He ducked out of the way with a yelp just as the blade shot forward, passing mere inches over his head. Odyssey was dragged after it, his claws glues to it's hilt as the sword flew through the air like a thoroughly caffeinated sparrow. The two mirrors dove after him in a frenzy of flashing scales, both scrambling to keep up with Odyssey and his sword. The wildclaw tried in vain to keep pace with the sword as it zoomed through the outskirts of the town, dipping through dark alleyways and skirting around fishy-looking inns until finally skidding to a stop in front of a worn-down cobblestone pathway leading up to a fancy shack. Odyssey staggered to a halt, panting laboriously. Aiden and Hester were a few feet behind him, glaring at him as they gasped for breath. Odyssey instinctively cringed away from their hostile gazes, almost flinching as Hester grinned in response. Then the sword buzzed in his hands and he jumped in surprise. [b]"Why'd she stop?"[/b] Aiden wondered, sounding slightly less bitter than usual. [b]"He's not in that shack, is he?"[/b] The sword hummed again impatiently, twitching in Odyssey talons until he swung in a full circle and found the tip of his sword pointing towards a very familiar purple coatl's chest. Helios grinned, totally ignoring the astounded look on Odyssey's face. [b]"Fancy seeing you here again."[/b] He mused, the expression on his face rather amused. [b]"Are these your friends?"[/b] He asked, nodding at Aiden and Hester. Odyssey glanced back at the two of them. [b]"Uhm, yeah. Kind of."[/b] He admitted. Hester stared at him with an expression that clearly asked [i]kind of?![/i] Then his gaze fell to the blade that hanging ominously over his heart. [b]"I see you've met Yuki."[/b] Helios added with a charming grin. [b]"Yuki?"[/b] Odyssey echoed. [b]"She has a name?"[/b] [b]"Of course she has a name!"[/b] Helios told him. [b]"She's not just an inanimate object you know. At least now I know I chose correctly."[/b] Odyssey blinked at him, bemused. [b]"So. . . you didn't know I was my father's son?"[/b] He asked. Helios hummed with laughter, his purple tongue flicking out of his mouth. [b]"Not exactly."[/b] He agreed with a roguish grin. [b]"But now that you've summoned Yuki I know it's definitely you."[/b] He peering at Yuki's blade once again, his crest feathers flexing thoughtfully. [b]"Care to try it again?"[/b] Before he could turn the blade over to read the confusing lettering, Odyssey found the words already in his head. [b]"Tu gelu, et frigus sint et potentes estis."[/b] He repeated firmly. Then the same sensation as before took over his body, the feeling like something was being drawn out of him through the sword and seeping out of its tip, forming something solid until the wildclaw dragoness stood in front of him again, beaming with her gleaming white teeth. [color=steelblue][b]"Helios!"[/b][/color] She cried happily, immediately spotting the purple coatl. [color=steelblue][b]"It's been awhile!"[/b][/color] He grinned back at her. [b]"I'm well aware."[/b] He replied, his expression drooping a little. [b]"A lot has happened in your. . . absence."[/b] Yuki's grin fell away as well. [color=steelblue][b]"Everest's. . . son, told me he's dead."[/b][/color] She said, her eccentric demeanor flashing out of existence in the blink of an eye. [color=steelblue][b]"Is he actually? Like, really dead?"[/b][/color] Helios bit his lip and nodded slowly, as if barley allowing himself to accept the fact as well. [color=steelblue][b]"How?"[/b][/color] Yuki asked, her voice breaking with emotion. Helios shook his head. [b]"Not here."[/b] He murmured in a low voice. [b]"It's a bit too. . . personal, for them."[/b] He added, his gaze flicking to the dragonets. [b]"Hey!"[/b] Hester retorted sharply. [b]"Great, so now that we've got this done with, can we get back to the forest?"[/b] Aiden cut in, stepping forward. [b]"No offence, but we've got our own problems to worry about."[/b] Helios's head shot up. [b]"The forest?"[/b] He echoed. [b]"Why would you want to go there?"[/b] [b]"Because our friends are there."[/b] Hester piped up. [b]"Or at least the rest of our clan."[/b] Helios looked deeply disturbed, an unsettling look to find on the normally relaxed coatl's face. [b]"That's bad."[/b] He mumbled suddenly. [b]"That's [i]very[/i] bad."[/b] [color=steelblue][b]"Why's that bad?"[/b][/color] Yuki asked, rather concerned. [b]"There's been sightings and rumors of a bloodthirsty creature living in the woods."[/b] Helios replied, looking frantic. [b]"You all have to go. [i]Now[/i]. Some dragons go in there and never come back."[/b] Odyssey gulped nervously, feeling his blood run cold. Yuki, however, looked rather excited, a dedicated gleam in her icy gray eyes, [color=steelblue][b]"Then let's go rescue them!"[/b][/color] She cried, once again flashing her gleaming white teeth.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn[/size] For Yuki's name I decided to use both @Petall's and @Tirtouga678's ideas :3 I put 'Courage' into google translate and translated it into Japanese, and found that Yuki is also how you spell both snow [i]and[/i] courage in that particular language! (except one has a little line over the u. it's a bit weird) Anyways I hope you like her. I probably won't be able to get an update out tomorrow [s]eight hours on a plane[/s] but will definitely manage a few over the course of the week. Thank you for reading :D

(I'm so happy that you all love Fog so much already aaaaaahhhhhhhh)

Day 131:
"What do you mean you don't know where he is?" The wildclaw asked, flicking her tail. "He told me he'd be here, not where he was going to be!" Odyssey retorted defensively. The wildclaw rolled her eyes.

"Well that isn't very helpful." She muttered. Their little group now found themselves back on the edge of the little village, the plaza that had been filled with such extravagant decorations and wild parties now replaced by a few dragons setting up stalls with electric blue fabric instead of glittery yellow silk.

Their magical sword friend paced back and forth impatiently. "I think I can track him." She said suddenly, stopping abruptly and meeting Odyssey's eyes. "How can you do that?" Hester asked curiously. "My blade was forged with special properties." The dragoness explained. "I can track anyone whose blood the sword touched. It's easy, really. Like putting a destination into a GPS or something."

"Huh." Hester mused. "That's smart." The wildclaw grinned at her. "I know, right?" She blurted. "And I'm, like, ancient. I don't recall how I was created, but I sure am glad I was forged by smart people." She added happily. Hester smirked.

"Can we just go find him?" Aiden interrupted. "The sooner we find him, the sooner we can find everyone else and have all this drama be over with." Odyssey shot him a suppressed glare, but the wildclaw dragoness barrelled on without a second shot. "Sure! But I need to get back into my blade first."

Odyssey peered down at the sword still clutched in his talons, the tip of it's frost-encrusted blade resting casually against the ground. "Uh. . . sure." He mumbled, hoisting it into the air so the sun reflected off of the jagged shards of ice lining it's edge. "But how do you-"

The wildclaw beamed at him and simply grabbed the sword, sending a faint icy chill rippling through the air. Then her form became blurry and out of focus, like she was turning into mist, and simply melted back into the blade.

Odyssey, Hester, and Aiden were all quiet for a few moments as Odyssey turned over the sword in his talons, not feeling any difference in its weight or size. If anything, the sword sparklier and a bit more shiny than it was before. Somehow, with the dragoness powering it from within, the blade felt just a bit more dangerous between Odyssey's talons.

Without warning the sword swung itself around in his talons, buzzing excitedly as it tilted from side to side, as if sniffing the air. Aiden stared at him. "Odyssey, what are you-" He ducked out of the way with a yelp just as the blade shot forward, passing mere inches over his head. Odyssey was dragged after it, his claws glues to it's hilt as the sword flew through the air like a thoroughly caffeinated sparrow.

The two mirrors dove after him in a frenzy of flashing scales, both scrambling to keep up with Odyssey and his sword. The wildclaw tried in vain to keep pace with the sword as it zoomed through the outskirts of the town, dipping through dark alleyways and skirting around fishy-looking inns until finally skidding to a stop in front of a worn-down cobblestone pathway leading up to a fancy shack.

Odyssey staggered to a halt, panting laboriously. Aiden and Hester were a few feet behind him, glaring at him as they gasped for breath. Odyssey instinctively cringed away from their hostile gazes, almost flinching as Hester grinned in response. Then the sword buzzed in his hands and he jumped in surprise.

"Why'd she stop?" Aiden wondered, sounding slightly less bitter than usual. "He's not in that shack, is he?" The sword hummed again impatiently, twitching in Odyssey talons until he swung in a full circle and found the tip of his sword pointing towards a very familiar purple coatl's chest. Helios grinned, totally ignoring the astounded look on Odyssey's face.

"Fancy seeing you here again." He mused, the expression on his face rather amused. "Are these your friends?" He asked, nodding at Aiden and Hester. Odyssey glanced back at the two of them. "Uhm, yeah. Kind of." He admitted. Hester stared at him with an expression that clearly asked kind of?!

Then his gaze fell to the blade that hanging ominously over his heart. "I see you've met Yuki." Helios added with a charming grin. "Yuki?" Odyssey echoed. "She has a name?"

"Of course she has a name!" Helios told him. "She's not just an inanimate object you know. At least now I know I chose correctly." Odyssey blinked at him, bemused. "So. . . you didn't know I was my father's son?" He asked. Helios hummed with laughter, his purple tongue flicking out of his mouth.

"Not exactly." He agreed with a roguish grin. "But now that you've summoned Yuki I know it's definitely you." He peering at Yuki's blade once again, his crest feathers flexing thoughtfully. "Care to try it again?"

Before he could turn the blade over to read the confusing lettering, Odyssey found the words already in his head. "Tu gelu, et frigus sint et potentes estis." He repeated firmly. Then the same sensation as before took over his body, the feeling like something was being drawn out of him through the sword and seeping out of its tip, forming something solid until the wildclaw dragoness stood in front of him again, beaming with her gleaming white teeth.

"Helios!" She cried happily, immediately spotting the purple coatl. "It's been awhile!" He grinned back at her. "I'm well aware." He replied, his expression drooping a little. "A lot has happened in your. . . absence."

Yuki's grin fell away as well. "Everest's. . . son, told me he's dead." She said, her eccentric demeanor flashing out of existence in the blink of an eye. "Is he actually? Like, really dead?" Helios bit his lip and nodded slowly, as if barley allowing himself to accept the fact as well.

"How?" Yuki asked, her voice breaking with emotion. Helios shook his head. "Not here." He murmured in a low voice. "It's a bit too. . . personal, for them." He added, his gaze flicking to the dragonets. "Hey!" Hester retorted sharply.

"Great, so now that we've got this done with, can we get back to the forest?" Aiden cut in, stepping forward. "No offence, but we've got our own problems to worry about." Helios's head shot up. "The forest?" He echoed. "Why would you want to go there?"

"Because our friends are there." Hester piped up. "Or at least the rest of our clan." Helios looked deeply disturbed, an unsettling look to find on the normally relaxed coatl's face. "That's bad." He mumbled suddenly. "That's very bad."

"Why's that bad?" Yuki asked, rather concerned. "There's been sightings and rumors of a bloodthirsty creature living in the woods." Helios replied, looking frantic. "You all have to go. Now. Some dragons go in there and never come back."

Odyssey gulped nervously, feeling his blood run cold. Yuki, however, looked rather excited, a dedicated gleam in her icy gray eyes, "Then let's go rescue them!" She cried, once again flashing her gleaming white teeth.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn
For Yuki's name I decided to use both @Petall's and @Tirtouga678's ideas :3
I put 'Courage' into google translate and translated it into Japanese, and found that Yuki is also how you spell both snow and courage in that particular language! (except one has a little line over the u. it's a bit weird)

Anyways I hope you like her. I probably won't be able to get an update out tomorrow eight hours on a plane but will definitely manage a few over the course of the week.

Thank you for reading :D

Ooh I like it! :D can't wait to see more of Yuki!
Ooh I like it! :D can't wait to see more of Yuki!
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
AHH I LOVE THIS POST FOR NO PARTICULAR REASOBUT I DO
AHH I LOVE THIS POST FOR NO PARTICULAR REASOBUT I DO
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
yayy it's jack the sword from Magnus Chase
yayy it's jack the sword from Magnus Chase
@Aetherstorm

Cool! Thanks for using my idea :) A line over the u means it's a long sound - yuuki = yuki with line over u. Haha sorry I take Japanese as a third language so yeah

@LuminusPrime

Happy birthday!!! Sorry I'm late :(
@Aetherstorm

Cool! Thanks for using my idea :) A line over the u means it's a long sound - yuuki = yuki with line over u. Haha sorry I take Japanese as a third language so yeah

@LuminusPrime

Happy birthday!!! Sorry I'm late :(
2019-08-22.png
[center][item=Bluespine Slug] (I ended up spending, like, 12 hours at the airport because our first flight was late and took eight hours long and YOU HAD TO PAY FOR THE MOVIES which then made us late for our second flight so we ended up waiting for three hours eating yogurt parfaits. It was an adventure I barely survived, considering I could only catch a little bit of sleep by using my bulbasaur plush as a pillow XP Gone on a plane for 24 hours and I woke up with a thousand pings) [b]Day 132:[/b] The dragons were sitting in an uncomfortable silence, Seraph busying himself by scribbling in the dirt while Jade and August fidgeted anxiously as they waited for Opal to wake up. Myu was off collecting supplies with Rowena and Oliver while Fable was conked out on the ground, breathing calmly and oblivious to the awkward silence that lingered overhead. The foggy imperial hatchling had also, for some reason, decided to stay, and was now humming contentedly to herself despite the tension in the air. Even Sierra couldn't sit still, busy fretting about what she might have done wrong healing Opal. But then the nocturne surged to life with a yelp of fear, slipping clumsily over the ground beneath her talons as she scrambled back, her eyes wide and terrified. August immediately leaped forward and wrapped his wings tightly around Opal's shoulders, murmuring comforting whispers into her ear. Opal began to calm down, though she was still breathing fast, cold sweat trickling down her forehead. [b]"B-but it was r-right there."[/b] She stammered. [b]"I-it was so big, and. . . and evil and [i]terrifying[/i], August, w-where'd it go. . ."[/b] She clutched him tightly, practically shaking. [b]"It's gone now."[/b] August told her. [b]"It's gone for good. You're safe. I'm safe. We're safe."[/b] Opal let out a shuddering sigh of relief, falling limp against the skydancer's side. She slowly reached up and grazed the bandage wrapped around her wound, as if only noticing it now. Jade slithered up to the two of them anxiously, but before she could open her mouth to comfort her Opal exploded all over again. [b]"[i]Jade[/i]!"[/b] The nocturne cried, making the spiral flinch in surprise. [b]"Did you see it? It was [i]terrifying[/i]. I-it was a giant, flying, uhm. . . snake thing! Like you!"[/b] She added in an almost frenzied cry. [b]"E-except it actually wanted to eat us, which is [i]not[/i] like you, and it had a chicken head! A [i]chicken head[/i]."[/b] [b]"Shh, calm down."[/b] The spiral soothed softly. [b]"You can tell me about it later. You need rest now. Especially in your delicate condition."[/b] She added. Suddenly the panicked, wild-eyed Opal was gone, replaced by the more familiar Opal who immediately turned bright red and tried to hide her face under August's wing. Jade couldn't help but chuckle. [b]"Don't sweat it, okay?"[/b] She said in a quiet voice, gently tipping Opal's head up to meet her eyes. [b]"It's scary at first, but it's really not as terrifying as it seems."[/b] The nocturne succumbed to a weak laugh, the fluorescent color fading from her face. [b]"I guess few things are scarier than whatever that thing that attacked us in the forest was."[/b] She mused, glancing sideways at August. [b]"Do you have any idea as to what it could have been?"[/b] The skydancer shook his head sadly. [b]"You were right about the winged snake thing, but that doesn't narrow our options down by much."[/b] An idea dawned on Jade before she could think of a way to reply. The spiral turned to the partially invisible imperial behind her, who was now tracing little shapes of mist into the air. [b]"You there."[/b] She blurted unceremoniously. [b]"What's your name?"[/b] The imperial raised her misty, electric blue eyes to meet Jade's. [b]"Name."[/b] She echoed. It wasn't much of a question, but wasn't a statement either, so Jade answered it anyways. [b]"It's like a label, a word that others call you and you answer by."[/b] [b]"A label. . ."[/b] The imperial murmured to herself, staring into her translucent talons. [b]"I guess I shall be Fog, then. It is an accurate label for one of my kind."[/b] Jade was about to ask what her 'kind' could possibly be, but thought better of it and focused on the task at hand. [b]"Okay then, Fog."[/b] The spiral started, meeting the hatchling's semi-transparent eyes. [b]"Remember the danger you mentioned earlier? Does it happen to be a monster roaming around in the forest?"[/b] The imperial hatchling giggled, an eerie sound that made icy claws dance up Jade's spine. [b]"No, silly dragon."[/b] Fog teased, a small smile tugging at her lips. [b]"The danger I speak of is already here."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn[/size] I like to think of Fog as a Luna Lovegood type character :3

(I ended up spending, like, 12 hours at the airport because our first flight was late and took eight hours long and YOU HAD TO PAY FOR THE MOVIES which then made us late for our second flight so we ended up waiting for three hours eating yogurt parfaits. It was an adventure I barely survived, considering I could only catch a little bit of sleep by using my bulbasaur plush as a pillow XP Gone on a plane for 24 hours and I woke up with a thousand pings)

Day 132:
The dragons were sitting in an uncomfortable silence, Seraph busying himself by scribbling in the dirt while Jade and August fidgeted anxiously as they waited for Opal to wake up. Myu was off collecting supplies with Rowena and Oliver while Fable was conked out on the ground, breathing calmly and oblivious to the awkward silence that lingered overhead.

The foggy imperial hatchling had also, for some reason, decided to stay, and was now humming contentedly to herself despite the tension in the air. Even Sierra couldn't sit still, busy fretting about what she might have done wrong healing Opal.

But then the nocturne surged to life with a yelp of fear, slipping clumsily over the ground beneath her talons as she scrambled back, her eyes wide and terrified. August immediately leaped forward and wrapped his wings tightly around Opal's shoulders, murmuring comforting whispers into her ear. Opal began to calm down, though she was still breathing fast, cold sweat trickling down her forehead.

"B-but it was r-right there." She stammered. "I-it was so big, and. . . and evil and terrifying, August, w-where'd it go. . ." She clutched him tightly, practically shaking. "It's gone now." August told her. "It's gone for good. You're safe. I'm safe. We're safe."

Opal let out a shuddering sigh of relief, falling limp against the skydancer's side. She slowly reached up and grazed the bandage wrapped around her wound, as if only noticing it now. Jade slithered up to the two of them anxiously, but before she could open her mouth to comfort her Opal exploded all over again.

"Jade!" The nocturne cried, making the spiral flinch in surprise. "Did you see it? It was terrifying. I-it was a giant, flying, uhm. . . snake thing! Like you!" She added in an almost frenzied cry. "E-except it actually wanted to eat us, which is not like you, and it had a chicken head! A chicken head."

"Shh, calm down." The spiral soothed softly. "You can tell me about it later. You need rest now. Especially in your delicate condition." She added. Suddenly the panicked, wild-eyed Opal was gone, replaced by the more familiar Opal who immediately turned bright red and tried to hide her face under August's wing.

Jade couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't sweat it, okay?" She said in a quiet voice, gently tipping Opal's head up to meet her eyes. "It's scary at first, but it's really not as terrifying as it seems." The nocturne succumbed to a weak laugh, the fluorescent color fading from her face.

"I guess few things are scarier than whatever that thing that attacked us in the forest was." She mused, glancing sideways at August. "Do you have any idea as to what it could have been?" The skydancer shook his head sadly. "You were right about the winged snake thing, but that doesn't narrow our options down by much."

An idea dawned on Jade before she could think of a way to reply. The spiral turned to the partially invisible imperial behind her, who was now tracing little shapes of mist into the air. "You there." She blurted unceremoniously. "What's your name?"

The imperial raised her misty, electric blue eyes to meet Jade's. "Name." She echoed. It wasn't much of a question, but wasn't a statement either, so Jade answered it anyways. "It's like a label, a word that others call you and you answer by."

"A label. . ." The imperial murmured to herself, staring into her translucent talons. "I guess I shall be Fog, then. It is an accurate label for one of my kind." Jade was about to ask what her 'kind' could possibly be, but thought better of it and focused on the task at hand.

"Okay then, Fog." The spiral started, meeting the hatchling's semi-transparent eyes. "Remember the danger you mentioned earlier? Does it happen to be a monster roaming around in the forest?" The imperial hatchling giggled, an eerie sound that made icy claws dance up Jade's spine.

"No, silly dragon." Fog teased, a small smile tugging at her lips. "The danger I speak of is already here."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn
I like to think of Fog as a Luna Lovegood type character :3
YOU HAVE A BULBASAUR PLUSH
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and, I guess, cool update.

it's fabulous I love Fog already
YOU HAVE A BULBASAUR PLUSH
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and, I guess, cool update.

it's fabulous I love Fog already
iVesxec.png
@Tirtouga678 Thanks it's ok
I'm sorry for me posting late too got caught up