Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 247 248
[center][Item=provision tree] ([i]EXPOSITION TIMEEEEEEE[/i]) [b]Day 129:[/b] Sierra finally sat back with a sigh of relief, her talons still shaking. The young tundra, whom Jade explained was a little boy named Fletcher, was slumbering peacefully, the blood flow from the horrible wound scathing the side of his face finally having been stemmed. He would have to live the rest of his days without the left side of his face and only one eye, but he would survive. Sierra smiled to herself, subtly proud of having been able to spare the young one's life. Remembering the others in the clearing, the ridgeback turned to the quiet munching noises and snores behind her. The small nocturne, Fable, had regained consciousness and was now staring wistfully into space, slowly chewing a small bowl of grasshoppers. Fable's scales had been acting wonky ever since Sierra had met him, his little shape out cold in Myu's arms. Now they seemed to have calmed down, settling on a pattern that was quite beautiful and rather hypnotizing. They matched the Myu's own pattern perfectly, as if the nocturne had mimicked it straight off the guardian's skin. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42281961] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422820/42281961_350.png[/img] [/url] The guardian himself was curled up a few feet away, curled up into a tight, cat-like ball with soft hrr-ing sounds accompanying his even breathing. Jade was coiled up in a tense ball beside him, her stress visible from the worry lines creasing her face, even in sleep. An owlcat was squished in between them, snoozing contently from his position between the two dragons. Sierra smiled despite the circumstances. She'd been in the Windswept Plateau for barley a week when these fascinating, energetic dragons blundered into her life. Sure, it was stressful with lost dragons and injuries and evil shade creatures stalking through the forest, but it was more of an adventure than she could have ever wished for in her old life. But then a loud, panicked crashing came from deep within the forest, and Sierra flew to her feet on high alert. A handsome young skydancer burst out of the undergrowth seconds later, twigs and leaves stuck in his mane and breathing hard. He clung to a silver nocturne who leaned dizzily against his side, bleeding profusely a deep, gory gash in her head. The skydancer met Sierra's eyes for a second before practically collapsing at her feet. [b]"Help!"[/b] He pleaded, his voice strangled with fear. [b]"[i]Please[/i]. She's dying! And she's carrying our eggs!"[/b] Sierra didn't hesitate. She immediately took the nocturne from the exhausted skydancer and gently set her down on the forest floor, making sure the silver dragon's head wasn't tilted at an odd angle. The ridgeback rolled out some fresh bandages and set to work. Sierra could feel her anxiety rise again as she dabbed at the ugly wound with clean cloths. She had just barely saved the young tundra, and even he had lost half of his face. She only desperately hoped she could save this life as well.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies[/size] So, uhm. . . ta-da? [s]opal's not going to die i promise[/s]

(EXPOSITION TIMEEEEEEE)

Day 129:
Sierra finally sat back with a sigh of relief, her talons still shaking. The young tundra, whom Jade explained was a little boy named Fletcher, was slumbering peacefully, the blood flow from the horrible wound scathing the side of his face finally having been stemmed. He would have to live the rest of his days without the left side of his face and only one eye, but he would survive.

Sierra smiled to herself, subtly proud of having been able to spare the young one's life. Remembering the others in the clearing, the ridgeback turned to the quiet munching noises and snores behind her. The small nocturne, Fable, had regained consciousness and was now staring wistfully into space, slowly chewing a small bowl of grasshoppers.

Fable's scales had been acting wonky ever since Sierra had met him, his little shape out cold in Myu's arms. Now they seemed to have calmed down, settling on a pattern that was quite beautiful and rather hypnotizing. They matched the Myu's own pattern perfectly, as if the nocturne had mimicked it straight off the guardian's skin.

42281961_350.png

The guardian himself was curled up a few feet away, curled up into a tight, cat-like ball with soft hrr-ing sounds accompanying his even breathing. Jade was coiled up in a tense ball beside him, her stress visible from the worry lines creasing her face, even in sleep. An owlcat was squished in between them, snoozing contently from his position between the two dragons.

Sierra smiled despite the circumstances. She'd been in the Windswept Plateau for barley a week when these fascinating, energetic dragons blundered into her life. Sure, it was stressful with lost dragons and injuries and evil shade creatures stalking through the forest, but it was more of an adventure than she could have ever wished for in her old life.

But then a loud, panicked crashing came from deep within the forest, and Sierra flew to her feet on high alert. A handsome young skydancer burst out of the undergrowth seconds later, twigs and leaves stuck in his mane and breathing hard. He clung to a silver nocturne who leaned dizzily against his side, bleeding profusely a deep, gory gash in her head.

The skydancer met Sierra's eyes for a second before practically collapsing at her feet. "Help!" He pleaded, his voice strangled with fear. "Please. She's dying! And she's carrying our eggs!"

Sierra didn't hesitate. She immediately took the nocturne from the exhausted skydancer and gently set her down on the forest floor, making sure the silver dragon's head wasn't tilted at an odd angle. The ridgeback rolled out some fresh bandages and set to work. Sierra could feel her anxiety rise again as she dabbed at the ugly wound with clean cloths. She had just barely saved the young tundra, and even he had lost half of his face.

She only desperately hoped she could save this life as well.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies
So, uhm. . . ta-da?

opal's not going to die i promise
wHAT
DID I MISS SOMETHING
*frantically clicks on the past pages*
wHAT
DID I MISS SOMETHING
*frantically clicks on the past pages*
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
I KNEW IT!!!!!!
I KNEW IT,I KNEW IT,I KNEW IT!!!
Woooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(*Flipping,throwing,swinging anything random in the air*)
I KNEW IT!!!!!!
I KNEW IT,I KNEW IT,I KNEW IT!!!
Woooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(*Flipping,throwing,swinging anything random in the air*)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
I was listening to 'Chandelier' by Sia while reading this.... why, I have no idea.
I was listening to 'Chandelier' by Sia while reading this.... why, I have no idea.
O.O
O.O
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
*freaks out*
*freaks out*
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^

Read my Timelocke! I update it with story almost every day!
AAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAaaaAAAAaaAaAaA
AAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAaaaAAAAaaAaAaA
2019-08-22.png
*deep breath*
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
*deep breath*
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
iVesxec.png
[center][item=Bucktooth Digger] (Ah, what timing. Pink, you've gotta stop doing this to me.) [b]Day 130:[/b] Jade fretted over some small, round berries, carefully trying to sort them between the numerous herbs Sierra's Armored Greatowl had brought back. The familiar sat a few paces away, carefully picking her way through different types of odd-looking plants. Jade shut her eyes and inhaled slowly. All she'd wanted to do was find her friends, but this was even more nerve-wracking than before. Opal and August show up out of the blue after hours of searching, bleeding heavily and telling her about unborn eggs. Then Sierra started healing them and Jade was left to waking up on her own and nearly having a heart attack when she realized that Opal was slowly bleeding to death on the ground. The spiral sighed heavily and set back to work. However stressful the situation was, she needed to get these berries sorted. Opal was counting on her. [b]"Rowena."[/b] Sierra called softly, glancing at the hulking armored greatowl beside Jade. The bird hooted quietly and plucked a bundle of long, stringy plants off the ground, obediently hopping over to her ridgeback mistress and dropping them at Sierra's feet. The ridgeback smiled at the owl, violet rings quite visible beneath her friendly green eyes. August sat nearby, shredding up the grass between his talons. Sierra caught Jade's eye and nodded subtly towards him, silently pleading with her soft expression. Jade sighed once more and got to her feet, slithering over to August's side. He practically jumped once the spiral sat down next to him, who met his gaze with a sympathetic look. [b]"When did you find out?'[/b] She asked him softly. August immediately turned several shades redder, his entire face the same hue as a fire truck's shiny exterior. [b]"U-uh. . . she told me."[/b] He blurted awkwardly. [b]"When we were in the forest, and it was [i]so dark[/i] and then this thing attacked us and it was like a snake thing with a weirdly sharp face and. . . and then it hurt her and then I just-"[/b] [b]"Shh, calm down."[/b] Jade told him quietly, lightly touching his talons. [b]"Opal will be fine, I promise. Sierra's a great healer. And I'm sure you'll be a great father."[/b] August flushed red once again, his head and a large part of his neck turning a vibrant shade of crimson. [b]"I. . . I'm not sure, a-about. . . that."[/b] He mumbled evasively, dropping his gaze to the floor. [b]"Oh, come on."[/b] Jade insisted softly, a smile rising to her lips. [b]"You guys will be wonderful! It's not as scary as it seems, trust me."[/b] She added with a sly wink. August chuckled lightly, the blush in his cheeks fading a little. [b]"Thanks Jade."[/b] He mumbled quietly. [b]"I'm glad you're here."[/b] Jade chuckled. August had come a long way from the anxious nerd she'd met in that clearing, both him and Opal small enough to fit on her shoulders. She was just thinking of a way to respond when the air in front of her started smoking. She leapt to her feet, biting down a cry of surprise. August scrambled away from it like his tail was on fire, stumbling over his own talons. The air just simply continued smoking, billowing thin silver mist from some random point in the air, gradually thickening until it reached the density of cotton candy. Jade stared at it with wide eyes, August's expression rather similar from the other side of the thickening mist. It kept on solidifying until the fog started actually taking shape, molding itself into limbs and scales, weaving itself into shape like a tapestry until a vaguely ghost-looking and slightly transparent hatchling sat in front of her. She was a young, lanky imperial, with eye-burning bright blue wings that perfectly mirrored her eyes, and scales the exact same hue as the fog she had been. . . formed out of. Her entire form was sort of only half-existing, most of her being see through so Jade could gaze right through her at August, who was staring back from the other side. There was also a mysterious skeletal pattern melted onto the hatchling's scales, as if they'd been melded ever so slightly to make a rather mystifying effect. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43507798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435078/43507798_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Uhm. . ."[/b] Jade started, very un-poetically. [b]"What?"[/b] The hatchling turned her eyes to meet Jade's, a rather startling experience considering they were partly invisible. [b]"There is no time to explain."[/b] She hissed, her words spoken with carefully, with a sort of hurried purpose. The imperial's clear voice felt like cold water trickling into Jade's ears. [b]"Danger is coming, and it is coming now."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies[/size] [s]yay more danger[/s] So, guys, this is Fog. She's a trans-dimensional being and something I'd like to call a 'subspecies', which are dragons that are slightly different from their common counterparts and possess a unique trait or ability that sets them apart from the rest. Also she likes chocolate :3

(Ah, what timing. Pink, you've gotta stop doing this to me.)

Day 130:
Jade fretted over some small, round berries, carefully trying to sort them between the numerous herbs Sierra's Armored Greatowl had brought back. The familiar sat a few paces away, carefully picking her way through different types of odd-looking plants. Jade shut her eyes and inhaled slowly. All she'd wanted to do was find her friends, but this was even more nerve-wracking than before.

Opal and August show up out of the blue after hours of searching, bleeding heavily and telling her about unborn eggs. Then Sierra started healing them and Jade was left to waking up on her own and nearly having a heart attack when she realized that Opal was slowly bleeding to death on the ground. The spiral sighed heavily and set back to work. However stressful the situation was, she needed to get these berries sorted. Opal was counting on her.

"Rowena." Sierra called softly, glancing at the hulking armored greatowl beside Jade. The bird hooted quietly and plucked a bundle of long, stringy plants off the ground, obediently hopping over to her ridgeback mistress and dropping them at Sierra's feet. The ridgeback smiled at the owl, violet rings quite visible beneath her friendly green eyes.

August sat nearby, shredding up the grass between his talons. Sierra caught Jade's eye and nodded subtly towards him, silently pleading with her soft expression. Jade sighed once more and got to her feet, slithering over to August's side. He practically jumped once the spiral sat down next to him, who met his gaze with a sympathetic look.

"When did you find out?' She asked him softly. August immediately turned several shades redder, his entire face the same hue as a fire truck's shiny exterior. "U-uh. . . she told me." He blurted awkwardly. "When we were in the forest, and it was so dark and then this thing attacked us and it was like a snake thing with a weirdly sharp face and. . . and then it hurt her and then I just-"

"Shh, calm down." Jade told him quietly, lightly touching his talons. "Opal will be fine, I promise. Sierra's a great healer. And I'm sure you'll be a great father." August flushed red once again, his head and a large part of his neck turning a vibrant shade of crimson. "I. . . I'm not sure, a-about. . . that." He mumbled evasively, dropping his gaze to the floor.

"Oh, come on." Jade insisted softly, a smile rising to her lips. "You guys will be wonderful! It's not as scary as it seems, trust me." She added with a sly wink. August chuckled lightly, the blush in his cheeks fading a little. "Thanks Jade." He mumbled quietly. "I'm glad you're here."

Jade chuckled. August had come a long way from the anxious nerd she'd met in that clearing, both him and Opal small enough to fit on her shoulders. She was just thinking of a way to respond when the air in front of her started smoking.

She leapt to her feet, biting down a cry of surprise. August scrambled away from it like his tail was on fire, stumbling over his own talons. The air just simply continued smoking, billowing thin silver mist from some random point in the air, gradually thickening until it reached the density of cotton candy.

Jade stared at it with wide eyes, August's expression rather similar from the other side of the thickening mist. It kept on solidifying until the fog started actually taking shape, molding itself into limbs and scales, weaving itself into shape like a tapestry until a vaguely ghost-looking and slightly transparent hatchling sat in front of her.

She was a young, lanky imperial, with eye-burning bright blue wings that perfectly mirrored her eyes, and scales the exact same hue as the fog she had been. . . formed out of. Her entire form was sort of only half-existing, most of her being see through so Jade could gaze right through her at August, who was staring back from the other side. There was also a mysterious skeletal pattern melted onto the hatchling's scales, as if they'd been melded ever so slightly to make a rather mystifying effect.

43507798_350.png

"Uhm. . ." Jade started, very un-poetically. "What?" The hatchling turned her eyes to meet Jade's, a rather startling experience considering they were partly invisible. "There is no time to explain." She hissed, her words spoken with carefully, with a sort of hurried purpose. The imperial's clear voice felt like cold water trickling into Jade's ears. "Danger is coming, and it is coming now."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies
yay more danger

So, guys, this is Fog. She's a trans-dimensional being and something I'd like to call a 'subspecies', which are dragons that are slightly different from their common counterparts and possess a unique trait or ability that sets them apart from the rest.

Also she likes chocolate :3
WELP
WELP
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 247 248