Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 247 248
[center][item=Azure Yuccarope] (Time to learn more about that one random sword sorceress I plopped in a few updates ago :3) [b]Day 128:[/b] [b]"So. . . who are you?"[/b] Odyssey wondered while Aiden and Hester stared, practically open-mouthed, at the dragoness in front of them. Her toothy grin fell away, followed by mild confusion. [b][color=steelblue]"Shouldn't you. . . already know?"[/color][/b] She wondered, genuinely suprised. Odyssey shrugged. [b]"I dunno."[/b] He admitted. [b]"Some dude named Helios gave me a sword and told me it was from my dad. Then I read some words off the blade and [i]you[/i] popped out."[/b] The dragoness thought for a few moments before breaking into her dazzlingly silver smile again. [b][color=steelblue]"So you're Everest's [i]kid[/i]!"[/color][/b] She cried triumphantly. [b][color=steelblue]"You look [i]exactly[/i] like him, you know. How much time passed since I was stuck in there?"[/color][/b] Odyssey stared at her. [b]"Everest?"[/b] He squeaked nervously. The wildclaw nodded, glancing curiously from side to side. [b][color=steelblue]"Where is he, by the way?"[/color][/b] She asked. [b][color=steelblue]"I might have to punch your dad in the face for trapping me in there for so long."[/color][/b] The wildclaw wrinkled her nose at Odyssey, looking rather amused. [b][color=steelblue]"I haven't seen him since that whole debacle with those toothy weirdos."[/color][/b] Hester bit her lip, trying really hard not to laugh. [b]"Toothy weirdos?"[/b] Odyssey echoed. The wildclaw snorted. [b][color=steelblue]"What are you, part nocturne?"[/color][/b] She teased. [b][color=steelblue]"I guess you weren't hatched at the time. There were these jerkfaces who wanted to kill Everest because he was getting a legacy or something."[/color][/b] She explained. [b][color=steelblue]"I helped him for the first part, but then he summoned me back after things got a little rough."[/color][/b] She added, a faintly disappointed look crossing over her face. It vanished a moment later, replaced by curiosity. [b][color=steelblue]"Where [i]are[/i] we, by the way?"[/color][/b] She added, turning a small circle and inspecting her surrounding with wide eyes. [b][color=steelblue]"It doesn't look like The Southern Icefield. It's way too [i]green[/i]. And warm."[/color][/b] She added. [b]"W-well, uh. . . actually we're in the Windswept Plateau."[/b] Odyssey admitted, practically flinching as the dragoness turned around to stare at him with her piercing gray eyes. [b]"And I never actually knew my father. Helios said he died in battle."[/b] A frown fell over the dragoness's face. [b][color=steelblue]"Everest?"[/color][/b] She wondered skeptically. [b][color=steelblue]"[i]Dead[/i]? Well, that can't be right. And it certainly doesn't sound good. Who was the guy who told you this again?"[/b] Her gaze was so intense Odyssey practically shark away in fear. [b]"H-h-helios."[/b] He stammered. The wildclaw tilted her head thoughtfully. [b][color=steelblue]"I think I remember that guy."[/color][/b] She mused, a mischievous gleam in her eyes. [b][color=steelblue]"I'd like to talk to him, if you don't mind."[/color][/b] [b]"He said he'd be staying in a village not far from here for a little bit."[/b] Odyssey told her, vagley waving his talons in its general direction. The wildclaw beamed at the younger dragon. [b][color=steelblue]"Perfect!"[/color][/b] She crooned, excitedly hopping from foot to foot. [b][color=steelblue]"Let's go talk to him."[/color][/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies[/size] Also I'm now taking any name suggestions for the magic sword wildclaw! I have two ideas in my head, but I thought it'd be nice to hear from you all too! You'll get a mention if I choose a name you recommended, of course ^w^ Any suggestions help. Thank you!

(Time to learn more about that one random sword sorceress I plopped in a few updates ago :3)

Day 128:
"So. . . who are you?" Odyssey wondered while Aiden and Hester stared, practically open-mouthed, at the dragoness in front of them. Her toothy grin fell away, followed by mild confusion. "Shouldn't you. . . already know?" She wondered, genuinely suprised. Odyssey shrugged.

"I dunno." He admitted. "Some dude named Helios gave me a sword and told me it was from my dad. Then I read some words off the blade and you popped out." The dragoness thought for a few moments before breaking into her dazzlingly silver smile again. "So you're Everest's kid!" She cried triumphantly. "You look exactly like him, you know. How much time passed since I was stuck in there?"

Odyssey stared at her. "Everest?" He squeaked nervously. The wildclaw nodded, glancing curiously from side to side. "Where is he, by the way?" She asked. "I might have to punch your dad in the face for trapping me in there for so long." The wildclaw wrinkled her nose at Odyssey, looking rather amused. "I haven't seen him since that whole debacle with those toothy weirdos."

Hester bit her lip, trying really hard not to laugh. "Toothy weirdos?" Odyssey echoed. The wildclaw snorted. "What are you, part nocturne?" She teased. "I guess you weren't hatched at the time. There were these jerkfaces who wanted to kill Everest because he was getting a legacy or something." She explained.

"I helped him for the first part, but then he summoned me back after things got a little rough." She added, a faintly disappointed look crossing over her face. It vanished a moment later, replaced by curiosity. "Where are we, by the way?" She added, turning a small circle and inspecting her surrounding with wide eyes. "It doesn't look like The Southern Icefield. It's way too green. And warm." She added.

"W-well, uh. . . actually we're in the Windswept Plateau." Odyssey admitted, practically flinching as the dragoness turned around to stare at him with her piercing gray eyes. "And I never actually knew my father. Helios said he died in battle."

A frown fell over the dragoness's face. "Everest?" She wondered skeptically. "Dead? Well, that can't be right. And it certainly doesn't sound good. Who was the guy who told you this again?" Her gaze was so intense Odyssey practically shark away in fear.

"H-h-helios." He stammered. The wildclaw tilted her head thoughtfully. "I think I remember that guy." She mused, a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "I'd like to talk to him, if you don't mind."

"He said he'd be staying in a village not far from here for a little bit." Odyssey told her, vagley waving his talons in its general direction. The wildclaw beamed at the younger dragon. "Perfect!" She crooned, excitedly hopping from foot to foot. "Let's go talk to him."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies
Also I'm now taking any name suggestions for the magic sword wildclaw!
I have two ideas in my head, but I thought it'd be nice to hear from you all too! You'll get a mention if I choose a name you recommended, of course ^w^

Any suggestions help. Thank you!
Polaris, Arctea, Nix. (Nix is Latin for snow)
Polaris, Arctea, Nix. (Nix is Latin for snow)
iVesxec.png
Alanii, Ori, Rhya, or Nirau, maybe?
Alanii, Ori, Rhya, or Nirau, maybe?
@Dragonfruiteen
Thanks! Those names are really pretty :D

@RiaFire11
I like those! They sound ancient and mystic :3
@Dragonfruiteen
Thanks! Those names are really pretty :D

@RiaFire11
I like those! They sound ancient and mystic :3
@Aetherstorm

Maybe Sekki? It means 'snow princess' in japanese.

Or Yushi? Portmanteau of japanese words for snow and warrior?

Idk I'm sorry :/
@Aetherstorm

Maybe Sekki? It means 'snow princess' in japanese.

Or Yushi? Portmanteau of japanese words for snow and warrior?

Idk I'm sorry :/
2019-08-22.png
@Aetherstorm
These are just names that I just came up
SilverSnow,Shyra,Spyla,IceFall
@Aetherstorm
These are just names that I just came up
SilverSnow,Shyra,Spyla,IceFall
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@aetherstorm
Asdfghjkl I started reading this just yeserday and have already caught up
Never have I thought I’d be so invested in a Pinkerlocke ahhhh I really like how you connect each character :’)
I am now inspired to do a Pinkerlocke (after my major exam, of course)

I’d like to sponsor Aiden (will send art soon :>)(And no need for pinglist as I’m subscribed ^^)
@aetherstorm
Asdfghjkl I started reading this just yeserday and have already caught up
Never have I thought I’d be so invested in a Pinkerlocke ahhhh I really like how you connect each character :’)
I am now inspired to do a Pinkerlocke (after my major exam, of course)

I’d like to sponsor Aiden (will send art soon :>)(And no need for pinglist as I’m subscribed ^^)
Yay!!! We get to see more of the dragon in the sword!!!

What about a name that represents something the hero that weilds the blade is supposed to value, like Justice or Honour or Liberty or Peace or Courage or Hope. If you want to spice it up you could put one of those words on Google Translate and name her in a different language!
Yay!!! We get to see more of the dragon in the sword!!!

What about a name that represents something the hero that weilds the blade is supposed to value, like Justice or Honour or Liberty or Peace or Courage or Hope. If you want to spice it up you could put one of those words on Google Translate and name her in a different language!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Tirtouga678
Ooooh, I like that theme!

@LuminusPrime
Lovely ideas! I like the sound Icefall ^w^

@Winterreise
I'm so glad you love it!!! I'll gladly add you as Aiden's sponsor once I'm off mobile. Thank you so much for showing support :D

@Petall
That is a really clever idea! I'll probably try that soon. Thanks \^o^/
@Tirtouga678
Ooooh, I like that theme!

@LuminusPrime
Lovely ideas! I like the sound Icefall ^w^

@Winterreise
I'm so glad you love it!!! I'll gladly add you as Aiden's sponsor once I'm off mobile. Thank you so much for showing support :D

@Petall
That is a really clever idea! I'll probably try that soon. Thanks \^o^/
@Aetherstorm

Thank you! Japanese words make for really nice names, if you'd like to try that.
@Aetherstorm

Thank you! Japanese words make for really nice names, if you'd like to try that.
2019-08-22.png
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 247 248