Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 247 248
@Aetherstorm oH MY GOD NOOOOOOOO

I just got back to this Pinkerlocke after a long break from reading it and I caught up and...? HOW COULD YOU...?

Aster... jANUS…

ZAAAAFFFERR

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D':

Your story has always been sAD but I haven't cried like this in forever?? How could you do this to my little boy?!?!?

U g g h h I remember when this Pinkerlocke was BRAND FREAKING NEW and Zaffer, HE WAS A GOOD LITTLE BOY. AND... AND THEN... NOOOOOOOOO! I will not stand for this!!! IT's nOT oKAy ;n;

NoT!! OkaY!!!!

I'm an emotional mess and I'll never forgive you NOT ZAFFER PLEASE NOT ZAFFER ANYONE BUT ZAFFER

I thought Poseidon's death was sad

But tHIS

THIS

THIIIS!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOSH DARN IT HOW DID WE GET TO THIS POINT

MY BOY ZAFFER!! WAS ALL GROWN UP!!

BUT HE WASN'T READY TO DIE!

HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE LIKE THIS!!!!!!!

*sobs*
@Aetherstorm oH MY GOD NOOOOOOOO

I just got back to this Pinkerlocke after a long break from reading it and I caught up and...? HOW COULD YOU...?

Aster... jANUS…

ZAAAAFFFERR

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D':

Your story has always been sAD but I haven't cried like this in forever?? How could you do this to my little boy?!?!?

U g g h h I remember when this Pinkerlocke was BRAND FREAKING NEW and Zaffer, HE WAS A GOOD LITTLE BOY. AND... AND THEN... NOOOOOOOOO! I will not stand for this!!! IT's nOT oKAy ;n;

NoT!! OkaY!!!!

I'm an emotional mess and I'll never forgive you NOT ZAFFER PLEASE NOT ZAFFER ANYONE BUT ZAFFER

I thought Poseidon's death was sad

But tHIS

THIS

THIIIS!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOSH DARN IT HOW DID WE GET TO THIS POINT

MY BOY ZAFFER!! WAS ALL GROWN UP!!

BUT HE WASN'T READY TO DIE!

HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE LIKE THIS!!!!!!!

*sobs*
................. 0cN4SZY.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 | Wishlist z7QAD3o.png
;-;
;-;
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
@mayanaz
If it makes you feel any better, there’s a memorial piece of art of Zaffer in Myu’s bio

I meant to send it to Aether earlier, but forgot, but sent it in to commemorate him ;-;
@mayanaz
If it makes you feel any better, there’s a memorial piece of art of Zaffer in Myu’s bio

I meant to send it to Aether earlier, but forgot, but sent it in to commemorate him ;-;
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@mayanaz
AAAHAHHAAHHHAHAHHH I KNOOOOW I SOWWYYYYYY ;-; ;-; ;-;

*ugly crying*

I CAN NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF THEY ALL WENT FOR HIM WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY D;
@mayanaz
AAAHAHHAAHHHAHAHHH I KNOOOOW I SOWWYYYYYY ;-; ;-; ;-;

*ugly crying*

I CAN NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF THEY ALL WENT FOR HIM WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY D;
[center][item=skunk] (I suggest you skip a little bit of this if you don't like slightly of gruesome deaths ^^' [s]or are really tired of my tragic orphan backstories[/s]) [b]Day 122:[/b] [b]"Can I touch it?[/b] Hester asked, slowly reaching towards Odyssey's sheathed blade. Odyssey flinched out of reach, protectively clasping his sword's feathered hilt, the sturdy wood glazed over by a soft film of frost. [b]"No."[/b] He snapped. [b]"Not yet."[/b] Hester rolled her eyes, leaning back on a tree resting behind her. They had retreated from the little village, now a short journey's length away and hidden in the protective canopy of the foliage. They were somewhat close to the the tunnel they'd crept out of, lingering in a pleasant grove lit up by the sunlight that shone through the leaves high above their heads. [b]"Just tell us how you got it!"[/b] Aiden said, his tail lashing impatiently. He tried to reach out to poke it but Odyssey sharply batted his talons away, wincing as his scales seemed to graze a hot stove. Odyssey stared at the younger mirror, nursing his hand. Aiden didn't seem to notice or was blatantly ignoring his inquiring look, busying himself by staring at the sword. [b]"You got it [i]somehow[/i]!."[/b] The mirror insisted. Odyssey wrinkled his nose at the younger dragon. [b]"Someone gave it to me."[/b] He reminded him. Aiden scowled at him. [b]"I know that!"[/b] He snapped. [b]"I mean [i]why[/i]? Nobody's gonna randomly saunter by and hand you a sword."[/b] [b]"Maybe they did."[/b] Odyssey retorted. [b]"But I'm not telling you anything. At least not until you explain some things yourself a little bit."[/b] Aiden glared deeply at him. Odyssey stared back, meeting the mirror's vibrant orange gaze and feeling only a [i]little[/i] queasy. [b]"It's a fair trade!"[/b] Odyssey insisted. [b]"I tell you how I got my sword and you tell me about your past."[/b] Aiden frowned deeply. [b]"Why doesn't [i]she[/i] have to say anything?"[/b] He growled, jerking his head at Hester. [b]"My mom was devoured by darkness."[/b] She growled, glaring at him with loathing hatred that didn't all seem to be directed at the mirror himself. [b]"Happy?"[/b] Aiden's anger faltered under the dragonet's fierce gaze. [b]". . .Yes?"[/b] He guessed hesitantly. Hester snorted doubtfully and swung her head away, not meeting his eyes. Aiden turns back to Odyssey, guiltily shuffling his feet. The wildclaw arched his brows at him. [b]"Fine! I'll tell you."[/b] The mirror growled. [b]"Where do you want to start?"[/b] Odyssey tilted his head at Aiden curiously. [b]"Since when has this been an interview?"[/b] He wondered. [b]"Ever since you made it one!"[/b] Aiden retorted. [b]"I'd be perfectly happy for you to just give up and tell me about your sword instead."[/b] Odyssey shook his head. [b]"Nope, not going to happen."[/b] He admitted with a lopsided grin. [b]"What was your family like?"[/b] He asked innocently. Aiden's mouth puckered like Odyssey had just shoved a sour lemon down his throat. [b]"They were wonderful."[/b] He managed, fighting past his knotted tongue. [b]"My dad was from the Scarred Wasteland, and my mom from the Southern Icefield. Neither of them were very accustomed to the heat of the Ashfall Wastes, but they managed it there."[/b] [b]"Soon they had me and my brothers."[/b] Aiden added, a rare smile flickering over his face. [b]"Our mother used to sing to us before we went to sleep, and my father built lots of little trinkets my brothers and I got to play with. But then. . ."[/b] He hesitated, a dark look of disgust crossing his face. [b]"The disease struck."[/b] Odyssey suddenly felt far more aware of Aiden's point of view on his past, an unsettled shiver dancing up his spine. [b]"What disease?"[/b] He croaked nervously, almost afraid to ask. Aiden glared up at Odyssey, something that looked unmistakably like tears burning in his eyes. [b]"Dragons called it Igneomortis. In other words, 'fiery death'."[/b] He admitted, his voice husky. [b]"They suspected it had to go with the new type of ash floating around, getting into people's lungs and somehow magically altering their blood."[/b] [b]"A-altering their blood. . . how?"[/b] Odyssey asked, feeling his scales prickle nervously. Aiden shook his head, as if trying to rid himself of the memory. [b]"It. . . changed it's temperature."[/b] he admitted, his voice trembling dangerously. [b]"It gradually heated up, growing hotter every day until it eventually reached the same temperature as boiling oil."[/b] He shuddered, a scared look in the mirror's eyes that Odyssey had never seen on him before. [b]"Nobody could survive being burned alive from the inside like that."[/b] Aiden murmured. [b]"Victims of the disease had their eyes burned out of their sockets, burnt patches on their scales, and. . ."[/b] He trailed off, reluctantly lifting an arm, revealing the stark-white bones that showed through his transparent film of faint silver scales. [b]"Transparent scales that revealed their skeleton."[/b] Odyssey suddenly felt very rigid, staring into Aiden's eyes, who calmly gazed back with an air of acceptance that seemed impossible for someone who was shaking with fear a mere minute ago. [b]"So you. . ."[/b] He trailed off, fearing the answer. [b]"I caught it, yes. Hence the bones and increased body temperature."[/b] Aiden admitted, a scowl returning to his face. [b]"The rest of my family caught it too. But unlike them, I didn't die."[/b] Odyssey instinctively flinched away, from him. Aiden sighed, loud and dramatic. [b]"It's not contagious."[/b] He muttered grudgingly. [b]"You can only catch it by inhaling the ashes."[/b] Odyssey involuntarily let a breath of relief enscape his mouth, his wings untensing. [b]"So you escaped here, then?'[/b] He wondered. Aiden nodded. [b]"My mother encouraged it, the night before she died."[/b] He admitted, something faintly wistful in his eyes. [b]"My brother Sleetfang and I managed to get to the border, before-"[/b] [b]"Stop."[/b] Odyssey commanded, interrupting the mirror mid-sentence. Aiden blinked up at him, something other than fear or anger now haunting his gaze. Odyssey firmly shook his head. [b]"I know enough. I don't want to force you to relive that again."[/b] Aiden stared at him, opening his mouth as if to retort. Then he caught himself, his old anger now overwhelming his more sensitive side once more. [b]"About time."[/b] He grumped. [b]"Now show me that sword before I'm tempted to smack you."[/b] Odyssey nearly smiled to himself, glad about the return of his friend's true self. Well, [i]almost[/i] friend. He wasn't sure [i]what[/i] he'd call Aiden. Hester crept up beside them, her fins pressed flat against her skull. She seemed quiet, probably taken aback by finding out what Aiden had had to go through. Odyssey fastened his claws around the sword's feathered hilt, enjoying the feel of it fitting perfectly in between his claws, and swung it out into the open. The light caught the ice-like blade as it met the air, casting dancing, glittering light across the forest floor. A grin immediately captivated Hester's face, her earlier timidness completely gone. Aiden stared at it in awe, something about his face betraying reverence for such a magical weapon. [b]"What's it say?"[/b] Hester asked excitedly, pointing a claw at the base of the sword's blade. [b]"It says something?"[/b] Odyssey wondered, turning it over to spot small, neat markings sketched into the ice. [b]"You didn't notice?"[/b] Aiden asked, tipping his head at Odyssey inquiringly. [b]"I didn't exactly have time to look at it before I went to find you guys!"[/b] The wildclaw retorted, feeling heat rise into his face. Aiden snorted. [b]"Whatever."[/b] He muttered, squinting at the blade. [b]"Can you read it? It just looks like random symbols to me."[/b] Odyssey wrinkled his nose at him. [b]"Why would I be able to read it?"[/b] He asked. [b]"Because you're an ice dragon."[/b] Hester reminded him, looking at him as if he were the most stupid dragon the the planet. [b]"[i]Duh[/i]."[/b] Odyssey promptly bit his lip, trying not to snap back at her. [b]"Why do you think that. . ."[/b] He trailed off, eyes meeting with the writing embedded into the ice. He [i]could[/i] discern the markings into intelligible draconic letters. The words just didn't make sense. Hester looked annoyingly smug at the look on his face, flicking her tail proudly. [b]"What's it say?"[/b] She urged excitedly, practically hopping up and down. Odyssey wrinkled his nose thoughtfully, leaning closer to properly read the tiny letters. [b]"Tu gelu, et frigus sint et potentes estis?"[/b] He wondered, the words feeling weird on his tongue. Before he could wonder what in Sornieth it could possibly mean, the sword began humming and vibrating furiously, sparking to life with a pale blue glow that illuminated every nook and cranny of the forest floor. Odyssey yelped in surprise and leaped back, but the sword remained in his hand. It seemed to be pulling something out of Odyssey, like someone was was sucking all the essence out of him through a straw they'd stuck into his palm. Then the sensation abruptly stopped, the sword shaking so hard Odyssey feared it'd rip his arm out of it's socket. Then the blade simply exploded, filling the air with a pulse of chilling pale blue light that turned Odyssey's blood to ice and sent icy claws dancing along his spine. It faded away as quickly as it had appeared, the sword still and unmoving once more. But in front him now stood a tall, well muscled wildclaw with scales that gleamed like freshly fallen snow. Odyssey gaped wordlessly at her as she turned around to look at him, her eyes a piercing, reflective gray. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=14&winggene=0&wings=131&auth=f595dca6e9629b2e46b654cfd239c5efe9ce9927&dummyext=prev.png[/img] She met Odyssey's gaze and beamed at him, revealing rows of teeth that gleamed like shards of ice. [color=Lightsteelblue]"Hey boss!"[/color] She said, grinning at him as her breath formed little clouds of mist in the humid forest air. [color=Lightsteelblue]"Long time no see!"[/color][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies[/size] [s]slight xenoblade chronicles ripoff shhhhhhhhhhhhh[/s] Btw guys, I might change the mystery dragon's look later. She's a scry, which means she's unshippable, unkillable, and not really a true character, but I can have lots of fun writing about her random shenanigans anyways! :D She's also a one-time thing, so don't expect me to go throwing these in every other day or something :P Edit: Oh yeah! And probably the color of her font XP

(I suggest you skip a little bit of this if you don't like slightly of gruesome deaths ^^' or are really tired of my tragic orphan backstories)

Day 122:
"Can I touch it? Hester asked, slowly reaching towards Odyssey's sheathed blade. Odyssey flinched out of reach, protectively clasping his sword's feathered hilt, the sturdy wood glazed over by a soft film of frost. "No." He snapped. "Not yet." Hester rolled her eyes, leaning back on a tree resting behind her.

They had retreated from the little village, now a short journey's length away and hidden in the protective canopy of the foliage. They were somewhat close to the the tunnel they'd crept out of, lingering in a pleasant grove lit up by the sunlight that shone through the leaves high above their heads.

"Just tell us how you got it!" Aiden said, his tail lashing impatiently. He tried to reach out to poke it but Odyssey sharply batted his talons away, wincing as his scales seemed to graze a hot stove. Odyssey stared at the younger mirror, nursing his hand. Aiden didn't seem to notice or was blatantly ignoring his inquiring look, busying himself by staring at the sword.

"You got it somehow!." The mirror insisted. Odyssey wrinkled his nose at the younger dragon. "Someone gave it to me." He reminded him. Aiden scowled at him. "I know that!" He snapped. "I mean why? Nobody's gonna randomly saunter by and hand you a sword."

"Maybe they did." Odyssey retorted. "But I'm not telling you anything. At least not until you explain some things yourself a little bit." Aiden glared deeply at him. Odyssey stared back, meeting the mirror's vibrant orange gaze and feeling only a little queasy.

"It's a fair trade!" Odyssey insisted. "I tell you how I got my sword and you tell me about your past." Aiden frowned deeply. "Why doesn't she have to say anything?" He growled, jerking his head at Hester.

"My mom was devoured by darkness." She growled, glaring at him with loathing hatred that didn't all seem to be directed at the mirror himself. "Happy?" Aiden's anger faltered under the dragonet's fierce gaze. ". . .Yes?" He guessed hesitantly. Hester snorted doubtfully and swung her head away, not meeting his eyes.

Aiden turns back to Odyssey, guiltily shuffling his feet. The wildclaw arched his brows at him. "Fine! I'll tell you." The mirror growled. "Where do you want to start?" Odyssey tilted his head at Aiden curiously. "Since when has this been an interview?" He wondered.

"Ever since you made it one!" Aiden retorted. "I'd be perfectly happy for you to just give up and tell me about your sword instead." Odyssey shook his head. "Nope, not going to happen." He admitted with a lopsided grin. "What was your family like?" He asked innocently.

Aiden's mouth puckered like Odyssey had just shoved a sour lemon down his throat. "They were wonderful." He managed, fighting past his knotted tongue. "My dad was from the Scarred Wasteland, and my mom from the Southern Icefield. Neither of them were very accustomed to the heat of the Ashfall Wastes, but they managed it there."

"Soon they had me and my brothers." Aiden added, a rare smile flickering over his face. "Our mother used to sing to us before we went to sleep, and my father built lots of little trinkets my brothers and I got to play with. But then. . ." He hesitated, a dark look of disgust crossing his face. "The disease struck."

Odyssey suddenly felt far more aware of Aiden's point of view on his past, an unsettled shiver dancing up his spine. "What disease?" He croaked nervously, almost afraid to ask. Aiden glared up at Odyssey, something that looked unmistakably like tears burning in his eyes.

"Dragons called it Igneomortis. In other words, 'fiery death'." He admitted, his voice husky. "They suspected it had to go with the new type of ash floating around, getting into people's lungs and somehow magically altering their blood."

"A-altering their blood. . . how?" Odyssey asked, feeling his scales prickle nervously. Aiden shook his head, as if trying to rid himself of the memory. "It. . . changed it's temperature." he admitted, his voice trembling dangerously. "It gradually heated up, growing hotter every day until it eventually reached the same temperature as boiling oil." He shuddered, a scared look in the mirror's eyes that Odyssey had never seen on him before.

"Nobody could survive being burned alive from the inside like that." Aiden murmured. "Victims of the disease had their eyes burned out of their sockets, burnt patches on their scales, and. . ." He trailed off, reluctantly lifting an arm, revealing the stark-white bones that showed through his transparent film of faint silver scales. "Transparent scales that revealed their skeleton."

Odyssey suddenly felt very rigid, staring into Aiden's eyes, who calmly gazed back with an air of acceptance that seemed impossible for someone who was shaking with fear a mere minute ago. "So you. . ." He trailed off, fearing the answer.

"I caught it, yes. Hence the bones and increased body temperature." Aiden admitted, a scowl returning to his face. "The rest of my family caught it too. But unlike them, I didn't die." Odyssey instinctively flinched away, from him. Aiden sighed, loud and dramatic. "It's not contagious." He muttered grudgingly. "You can only catch it by inhaling the ashes."

Odyssey involuntarily let a breath of relief enscape his mouth, his wings untensing. "So you escaped here, then?' He wondered. Aiden nodded. "My mother encouraged it, the night before she died." He admitted, something faintly wistful in his eyes. "My brother Sleetfang and I managed to get to the border, before-"

"Stop." Odyssey commanded, interrupting the mirror mid-sentence. Aiden blinked up at him, something other than fear or anger now haunting his gaze. Odyssey firmly shook his head. "I know enough. I don't want to force you to relive that again."

Aiden stared at him, opening his mouth as if to retort. Then he caught himself, his old anger now overwhelming his more sensitive side once more. "About time." He grumped. "Now show me that sword before I'm tempted to smack you."

Odyssey nearly smiled to himself, glad about the return of his friend's true self. Well, almost friend. He wasn't sure what he'd call Aiden. Hester crept up beside them, her fins pressed flat against her skull. She seemed quiet, probably taken aback by finding out what Aiden had had to go through.

Odyssey fastened his claws around the sword's feathered hilt, enjoying the feel of it fitting perfectly in between his claws, and swung it out into the open. The light caught the ice-like blade as it met the air, casting dancing, glittering light across the forest floor. A grin immediately captivated Hester's face, her earlier timidness completely gone. Aiden stared at it in awe, something about his face betraying reverence for such a magical weapon.

"What's it say?" Hester asked excitedly, pointing a claw at the base of the sword's blade. "It says something?" Odyssey wondered, turning it over to spot small, neat markings sketched into the ice. "You didn't notice?" Aiden asked, tipping his head at Odyssey inquiringly.

"I didn't exactly have time to look at it before I went to find you guys!" The wildclaw retorted, feeling heat rise into his face. Aiden snorted. "Whatever." He muttered, squinting at the blade. "Can you read it? It just looks like random symbols to me." Odyssey wrinkled his nose at him. "Why would I be able to read it?" He asked.

"Because you're an ice dragon." Hester reminded him, looking at him as if he were the most stupid dragon the the planet. "Duh." Odyssey promptly bit his lip, trying not to snap back at her. "Why do you think that. . ." He trailed off, eyes meeting with the writing embedded into the ice. He could discern the markings into intelligible draconic letters. The words just didn't make sense.

Hester looked annoyingly smug at the look on his face, flicking her tail proudly. "What's it say?" She urged excitedly, practically hopping up and down. Odyssey wrinkled his nose thoughtfully, leaning closer to properly read the tiny letters.

"Tu gelu, et frigus sint et potentes estis?" He wondered, the words feeling weird on his tongue. Before he could wonder what in Sornieth it could possibly mean, the sword began humming and vibrating furiously, sparking to life with a pale blue glow that illuminated every nook and cranny of the forest floor.

Odyssey yelped in surprise and leaped back, but the sword remained in his hand. It seemed to be pulling something out of Odyssey, like someone was was sucking all the essence out of him through a straw they'd stuck into his palm.

Then the sensation abruptly stopped, the sword shaking so hard Odyssey feared it'd rip his arm out of it's socket. Then the blade simply exploded, filling the air with a pulse of chilling pale blue light that turned Odyssey's blood to ice and sent icy claws dancing along his spine.

It faded away as quickly as it had appeared, the sword still and unmoving once more. But in front him now stood a tall, well muscled wildclaw with scales that gleamed like freshly fallen snow. Odyssey gaped wordlessly at her as she turned around to look at him, her eyes a piercing, reflective gray.
dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=14&winggene=0&wings=131&auth=f595dca6e9629b2e46b654cfd239c5efe9ce9927&dummyext=prev.png
She met Odyssey's gaze and beamed at him, revealing rows of teeth that gleamed like shards of ice. "Hey boss!" She said, grinning at him as her breath formed little clouds of mist in the humid forest air. "Long time no see!"

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies
slight xenoblade chronicles ripoff shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Btw guys, I might change the mystery dragon's look later. She's a scry, which means she's unshippable, unkillable, and not really a true character, but I can have lots of fun writing about her random shenanigans anyways! :D

She's also a one-time thing, so don't expect me to go throwing these in every other day or something :P

Edit: Oh yeah! And probably the color of her font XP
...OH OK THEN

Also I'm shipping Het and Aiden now
...OH OK THEN

Also I'm shipping Het and Aiden now
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
OH MY GOODNESS

EPIC BACKSTORY TIME!!! I feel so sorry for Aiden, that was a surprisingly dark reason for his bones showing! And oh my goodness I am so excited for this sword! Hype! Hype! Hype!
OH MY GOODNESS

EPIC BACKSTORY TIME!!! I feel so sorry for Aiden, that was a surprisingly dark reason for his bones showing! And oh my goodness I am so excited for this sword! Hype! Hype! Hype!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Aetherstorm

"Hey boss!"

*thinks of Stormcatcher*

Uhhh... am I supposed to ship Hester and Aiden?

Oof and yay Kodiak storytime on its way
@Aetherstorm

"Hey boss!"

*thinks of Stormcatcher*

Uhhh... am I supposed to ship Hester and Aiden?

Oof and yay Kodiak storytime on its way
2019-08-22.png
[center][item=Rich Nickel Ore] (I'm sorry about the ongoing cliffhanger guys, but I've had limited time to write lately and will only manage some bios today ;-;) [b]Bio Day:[/b] [quote name=Aiden] Aiden is an angsty young dragonet with attitude, bearing a slight tendency to breathe fire at your face if you happen to tick him off. The young dragon has had a slightly traumatic past, living happily with his family in the Ashfall Wastes until they were snatched away by the Igneromortis epidemic, known for burning it's victims alive from the inside out. Aiden was born with some unexplainable immunity to such a disease, plagued with transparent scales that revealed his bones and increased body temperature without dying like everybody else. With encouragement from his mother, just before she died, Aiden managed to escape to the Windswept Plateau. But as soon as he crossed the border, a creepy Wildclaw had begun stalking him, attempting to lunge out of the shadows and stab him to death at random intervals. Their purpose for attempting to kill Aiden time and time again is unknown, and there have been dangerously close calls with their blade only inches from his throat. Despite this, the young mirror has managed to cling to life thus far, just managing to slip by with his two friends that stay by his side. The three of them together make a rather odd trio, but they've occasionally got each other's backs. [i]Occasionally[/i]. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41815019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418151/41815019_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] [quote name=Lucian] Luce is supposed to be dead. He has no blood, no working lungs, and no heartbeat. And yet, he's not. At least he looks that way. For a dragon hatched with immeasurable power inherited from his father, Luce seems quite innocent. He's had multiple 'incidents' with his magic, letting loose torrents of wind whenever in danger or taken off guard. He's rather quiet and has so far only known life travelling alone with his mother, distanced from most other dragons except for the few he met in the forest. Testing Luce's patience is like playing with fire, and it is certainly not encouraged. Despite his powerful magic, Lucian can often be a sweetheart, defending his family and standing up for his friends just as the next dragon would. Though he may struggle with his burden of power from time to time, Luce has his heart in the right place and is always bound to protect the ones he loves. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42453230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424533/42453230_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies[/size] I didn't do Fable's because I want to reveal a bit more about him before I write his bio ^^' I hope you enjoyed Aiden and Luce for now! Also I could use apparel help for both of them. If any of you would like to help out, that would be awesome :D

(I'm sorry about the ongoing cliffhanger guys, but I've had limited time to write lately and will only manage some bios today ;-;)

Bio Day:
Aiden wrote:
Aiden is an angsty young dragonet with attitude, bearing a slight tendency to breathe fire at your face if you happen to tick him off. The young dragon has had a slightly traumatic past, living happily with his family in the Ashfall Wastes until they were snatched away by the Igneromortis epidemic, known for burning it's victims alive from the inside out. Aiden was born with some unexplainable immunity to such a disease, plagued with transparent scales that revealed his bones and increased body temperature without dying like everybody else. With encouragement from his mother, just before she died, Aiden managed to escape to the Windswept Plateau.
But as soon as he crossed the border, a creepy Wildclaw had begun stalking him, attempting to lunge out of the shadows and stab him to death at random intervals. Their purpose for attempting to kill Aiden time and time again is unknown, and there have been dangerously close calls with their blade only inches from his throat.
Despite this, the young mirror has managed to cling to life thus far, just managing to slip by with his two friends that stay by his side. The three of them together make a rather odd trio, but they've occasionally got each other's backs. Occasionally.

41815019_350.png

Lucian wrote:
Luce is supposed to be dead. He has no blood, no working lungs, and no heartbeat. And yet, he's not. At least he looks that way. For a dragon hatched with immeasurable power inherited from his father, Luce seems quite innocent. He's had multiple 'incidents' with his magic, letting loose torrents of wind whenever in danger or taken off guard.
He's rather quiet and has so far only known life travelling alone with his mother, distanced from most other dragons except for the few he met in the forest. Testing Luce's patience is like playing with fire, and it is certainly not encouraged. Despite his powerful magic, Lucian can often be a sweetheart, defending his family and standing up for his friends just as the next dragon would. Though he may struggle with his burden of power from time to time, Luce has his heart in the right place and is always bound to protect the ones he loves.

42453230_350.png

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies
I didn't do Fable's because I want to reveal a bit more about him before I write his bio ^^'
I hope you enjoyed Aiden and Luce for now! Also I could use apparel help for both of them. If any of you would like to help out, that would be awesome :D
@Aetherstorm
Here's Luce!
Lucian
@Aetherstorm
Here's Luce!
Lucian
iVesxec.png
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 247 248