Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 247 248
@Aetherstorm always a pleasure :) keep watch for more as the story moves on
@Aetherstorm always a pleasure :) keep watch for more as the story moves on
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
@Aetherstorm Aww... Poseidon came back! Also @Faolyn the art is very pretty C:
@Aetherstorm Aww... Poseidon came back! Also @Faolyn the art is very pretty C:
j9R5P.gifV3aOY.gifxDQsy.gifpQTbR.gif8t8n2.gifjpMJZ.gifc4iR5.gif2nehW.gifFnzLm.gifUPT8k.gifazaTN.gifVaIGM.gifav51d.gifeekw7.gifZzHqR.gifVxYRw.gif - Click me signaturebannerdigimon11.png
[center][item=orthoclase] (Sorry I've been out for so long, guys! Have a Bio Day =^w^=) [b]Bio day:[/b] [quote name=Juno] Juno is actually a princess. She is the daughter of the leader of a very powerful tribe that resides in the Shifting Expanse, but as in many cliché princess stories, the life of luxury was not for her. Juno was a rebellious child by nature, despising bedtimes and minimal dessert, but having to wear itchy dresses and hold her nose into the air and wave at people while looking full of herself was just too much for her. Being the impulsing hatchling she was, Juno ran away from home with the help of a faithful guard named Raiden. They were separated in a storm before they left the territory, and Juno was left aimlessly stumbling around the Windswept Plateau. There she was quickly swept up by a small, friendly group of dragons who didn't see her as a princess, but as an annoying furball who ate chickens. She was perfectly happy with this and settled in nicely, and though she has trouble breaking some hidden princess vocabulary instinct deep inside her, is slowly becoming a true part of the clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38219960] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382200/38219960_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote name=Lost] Lost underwent some trauma as an hour-old hatchling, something that she may never be ale to forget. Shade-touched and suffering from PTSD, Lost was swept away by her parent's magic, bundled safely into the shadows of the Reedcleft Ascent. She remained safely hidden in the bamboo for who knows how long, the horrid memories of the deaths of her entire clan flashing across the surface of her pearl. In a fit of overwhelming fear, she kicked it away from herself, and it rolled into the sunlight. To terrified to move, the shining pearl quickly attracted two bubbly hatchling, followed by two bigger dragonets. Lost slowly revealed herself, chanting the only that had gone through her head since the attack. This had granted her a name, on accident, if anything. Now, having encountered the shade once more with her distorted magic revealed, Lost is determined to help her new family and try to fit in, even if her disturbing past may get in her way. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38455006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384551/38455006_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote][/center] ------- @AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @FluffyGlacier @WhoOwlborn @PuellaFortis I'm really sorry for all the delay!!! I promise more shipping and good lore for the next character in return :D ( Yes, there will be a new character >u0 )

(Sorry I've been out for so long, guys! Have a Bio Day =^w^=)

Bio day:
Juno wrote:
Juno is actually a princess. She is the daughter of the leader of a very powerful tribe that resides in the Shifting Expanse, but as in many cliché princess stories, the life of luxury was not for her. Juno was a rebellious child by nature, despising bedtimes and minimal dessert, but having to wear itchy dresses and hold her nose into the air and wave at people while looking full of herself was just too much for her. Being the impulsing hatchling she was, Juno ran away from home with the help of a faithful guard named Raiden. They were separated in a storm before they left the territory, and Juno was left aimlessly stumbling around the Windswept Plateau. There she was quickly swept up by a small, friendly group of dragons who didn't see her as a princess, but as an annoying furball who ate chickens. She was perfectly happy with this and settled in nicely, and though she has trouble breaking some hidden princess vocabulary instinct deep inside her, is slowly becoming a true part of the clan.

38219960_350.png

Lost wrote:
Lost underwent some trauma as an hour-old hatchling, something that she may never be ale to forget. Shade-touched and suffering from PTSD, Lost was swept away by her parent's magic, bundled safely into the shadows of the Reedcleft Ascent. She remained safely hidden in the bamboo for who knows how long, the horrid memories of the deaths of her entire clan flashing across the surface of her pearl. In a fit of overwhelming fear, she kicked it away from herself, and it rolled into the sunlight. To terrified to move, the shining pearl quickly attracted two bubbly hatchling, followed by two bigger dragonets. Lost slowly revealed herself, chanting the only that had gone through her head since the attack. This had granted her a name, on accident, if anything. Now, having encountered the shade once more with her distorted magic revealed, Lost is determined to help her new family and try to fit in, even if her disturbing past may get in her way.

38455006_350.png

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige
@Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards
@CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer
@ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon
@DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11
@FluffyGlacier @WhoOwlborn @PuellaFortis
I'm really sorry for all the delay!!! I promise more shipping and good lore for the next character in return :D

( Yes, there will be a new character >u0 )
i guess you could say the little pearlcatcher seems to have... LOST her way.

please laugh
i guess you could say the little pearlcatcher seems to have... LOST her way.

please laugh
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
@Faolyn

*insert non-cringe-y laughing noises here*

Edit: i'm sorry, but I'm really bad at writing laughs that make me sound like I actually think something is funny ^^'
@Faolyn

*insert non-cringe-y laughing noises here*

Edit: i'm sorry, but I'm really bad at writing laughs that make me sound like I actually think something is funny ^^'
[img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/2c8c/th/pre/i/2014/061/4/c/bring_it_on_meme__httyd2_trailer_by_thearist2013-d78jbcc.jpg[/img] Does anyone else agree with this, by the way?
bring_it_on_meme__httyd2_trailer_by_thearist2013-d78jbcc.jpg
Does anyone else agree with this, by the way?
[center][item=navy neck wrap] (*sings* Moooooore shippiiiiiing!!! Please enjoy this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCDgJiPBxfI :P) [b]Day 23:[/b] August was anxiously shredding innocent grass beneath his talons, working up the courage to talk to Opal. When he'd comforted her after Poseidon had died, it was like some deep spirit of bravery had awoken deep inside him. Then it remembered it wasn't a school day and went back to sleep again. He hadn't been able to work up the nerve to talk to her ever since, which really sucked. August knew she wanted to talk to him as badly as he did with her, due to his casual Skydancer powers, but was still unable to [i]do[/i] anything about it. A beetle scuttled over August's grass-smeared talons. He impaled it with one claw and plopped it in his mouth. August bit down hard, silently brooding. [i]I cant keep doing this.[/i] He muttered bitterly, wiping grass guts off of his talons. [i]I'll drive myself to insanity eventually.[/i] Before he could sulk any longer, a bundle of robin blue fur knocking into his side, bowling him over. [b]"Go. AWAY!"[/b] Juno yelled, her fuzzy little head popping up. [b]"I don't WANNA be chased."[/b] She stuck her tongue out at a rabidly approaching Romeo, who had scampered after her. [b]"But I'm a [i]pirate[/i]."[/b] Romeo insisted, skidding to a halt. [b]"Lost wanted to be the creepy spirit that stalks you and finds out your Netflix password, so YOU need to be the chased-ed person."[/b] Juno [i]humphed[/i], shifting around and pressing the air out of August's lungs and the stepped off of his back like a chair. [b]"Just because Lost is creepy doesn't mean she HAS to be creepy!"[/b] Juno protested, kicking at the dirt. Light paws pressed down on August's wings. So light he barely noticed, until a hooded pearlcatcher appeared right behind Juno's head. [b]"Not all of us are lost."[/b] Lost trilled in a sing-song, and sort of creepy, voice. Juno leaped back, swatting at her head. [b]"Hey!"[/b] She retorted, settling her fur properly again. [b]"That's mean!"[/b] Lost's odd smile didn't change as she adjusted her hood. Her eyes seemed to glow eerily as she spoke the next words. [b]"You're scared for Raiden."[/b] She whispered, a teasing look in her eye. Juno backed away, nearly horrorstruck. [b]"Do you know where he is?"[/b] She asked, her small voice cracking. Before Lost could respond, a shadow fell over August and Lost, and the three dragons all looked up in unison. August would have toppled over again if he hadn't already. Opal stood over them, an uncommon grave glint in her eye. [b]"Go play with Romeo, Juno."[/b] Opal urged, her voice eerily monotone. [b]"I hid some shiny stones under the rock near the river."[/b] Normally, Juno would flip out over shiny rocks. But this time, all she did was nod slowly and back away. [i]man, everyone is acting so weird today.[/i] August thought, watching the two dragonets dart away. Opal trained her gaze of Lost and August. [b]"I need to talk to you."[/b] She said, her voice suddenly growing a firm edge. Lost and August traded glances. [b]"To me, or her?"[/b] August asked, surprised the words left his mouth at all. The smallest of smiles emerged on Opal's lips. [b]"Both of you."[/b] She explained, flicking her tail to each of them in turn. [b]"I know it sounds sort of creepy, but I saw poseidon in a dream last night."[/b] She muttered, digging a claw into the ground. lost listened attentively, but August felt a mixture of concern and warmth for the dragoness in front of him, her tone changing so suddenly he couldn't help but feel her own emotions for himself. When neither of them said anything, Opal continued. [b]"He said we'd encounter the shade again, and, that- well. . . Lost could really help us."[/b] She blurted. The hatchling blinked, as if processing the information. [b]"I-is it-"[/b] She started hesitantly, the creepiness from her earlier voice gone without a trace. Her speaking disorder surfaced again. [b]"Becu- becopeco, bea-"[/b] She stammered. Lost paused, and shook her head firmly. [b]"I was touch by the shade."[/b] She whispered hoarsely, spreading out her little talons like they were magic gems to show off to other dragons. Cursed magic gems, maybe. They were certainly shiny enough. Opal hesitated. Then succumbed to a nod. [b]"Yes."[/b] She admitted slowly. "You must keep your magic powerful, but controlled. Without it, more dragon will surely. . ." She trailed off, and August suddenly felt the urge to grab her talons and calm her. [b]"Will surely perish."[/b] Opal finished with a determined grimace. Lost nodded slowly. [b]"O-okay."[/b] She squeaked. She gingerly stepped off of August's back, shooting him an apologetic glance. [b]"What does this shade magic business have to do with me?"[/b] he asked, shivering as he remembered merciless fangs sliding into his tail. opal's gaze darted over to Lost. [b]"I wanted to talk to you about some else, actually."[/b] She murmured, color rising in her cheeks. lost took the hint and sidled backwards, a sly grin emerging on her face. [b]"I will go."[/b] She chirped, almost teasingly, turing and skipping off through the trees. August immediately sprung to his feet, shaking off the excess greenery that clung to his scales and flaring his wings open. Opal stopped breathing. August stood rigidly still and peeked around. [b]"What?"[/b] He mewled. [b]"Is the shade behind me?"[/b] Opal blinked, and air returned to her lungs. [b]"What? No, no. It's just. . ."[/b] She trailed off for about the fifth time that day, fidgeting with her claws. [b]"Your wings are beautiful."[/b] She murmured, reaching out and grazing the insides of his wing with her claw. August turned his head to look at his wings, just as stunned as Opal when he noticed the sun filtering through their transparent sheen, casting an illusion of dark green splotches over the ground. [b]"Oh yeah."[/b] He murmured, adjusting their position so the colorful dots danced. Opal smiled.[b]"You're so oblivious sometimes."[/b] She said with a grin. [b]"It's adorable."[/b] August froze. [b]"You think I'm adorable?"[/b] He squeaked, snapping his wings shut. Opal closed her jaws just as quickly. [b]"Ye-es?"[/b] She said slowly, awkwardly avoiding August's gaze and running a claw through the grass. August struggled to suppress and goofy grin, but failed terribly. He leaned forward and patted Opal on the shoulder. The nocturne flinched. [b]"Just for the record,"[/b] He began, a mischievous glint in his eyes. [b]"I think you're adorable too."[/b] Opal reddened. [b]"That's nice."[/b] She mumbled, tripping over her tongue. Her ears grew hotter at her mess-up. August couldn't help smiling again. [b]"We all do it."[/b] He told her, expanding his wing so it grazed hers. Opal hurriedly glanced away, but didn't pull back. August gritted his teeth, wiling himself to do something he wouldn't ever normally do, by his standards. [i]Nope.[/i] He decided with a queasy frown. [i]Can't do that.[/i] Opal finally turned back and caught the look on his face. She snorted with laughter before she could stop herself. [b]"August, are you okay?"[/b] He asked, struggling to squash her giggles. August hurriedly fixed his face, his pale shining scales glowing faintly red. [b]"Fine. I'm fine."[/b] He blurted, cringing at his own tone of voice. Opal smirked and reached out to graze his wing with hers. [b]"We all do it."[/b] She mimicked, tilting her head sideways. August chuckled, the heat slowly draining from his face. He swished his tail happily, and it probably-accidentally-but-maybe-on-purpose-who-cares brushed against Opal's. She squawked, startled, and jumped back, shuffling her talons. [i]Now! Do the romantic thingie! Do it NOW!!![/i] His head screamed. August sighed and shook the voice out of his head, focusing intently on Opal's face. [b]"Listen, Opal?"[/b] August began awkwardly. She peeked up at him, her scales catching the light. August fought past the breath caught in his throat. [b]"I didn't usually like to talk about this, but. . ."[/b] He inhaled and exhaled firmly. [b]"We both know what we think of each other, don't we?"[/b] Opal inhaled sharply, but her wings fell. [b]"Yeah."[/b] She admitted, blushing slightly. August sat down contemplatively and stared right into her dark green eyes. [b]"So why don't we do anything about it?"[/b] he muttered. Opal sat down next to him, ruffling her wings. [b]"Because we're both socially awkward."[/b] She chirped matter-of-factly. A startled laugh escaped from August. Opal glanced at him sideways. [b]"[i]You[/i]?"[/b] He sputtered, shoulder's shaking. [b]"Socially awkward? Never."[/b] Opal snorted, swatting at his wing. [b]"Well, anxious or something. At least around you."[/b] She retorted, pinning him with her gaze. August raised his head right beside hers. [b]"You know you love me."[/b] He whispered, a grin playing on his lips. Opal pulled back, her eyes widened in a hilariously startled expression. Then it turned mockingly fierce. [b]"Shush you!"[/b] She scolded, whacking August with her wing. He backed away, laughing. [b]"It's true though."[/b] Opal added in an almost inaudible whisper. She peeked slyly and August, who return in with a startled blank look. Opal giggled. [b]"Have you never been right before?"[/b] She teased, tapping his nose. August surveyed her, a teasing smile rising on his face. [b]"Not when it comes to you I'm not."[/b] He responded with a grin. Opal smiled and lightly whacked him again. [b]"Stop flirting, you're already stretching it."[/b] She scolded. [b]"But you're right. I've [i]always[/i] been better at escaping than you."[/b] August clutched his chest, as if offended. [b]"You escaped from your brother!"[/b] He replied with a laugh. [b]"I got away from a Bamboo Phytocat while I was [i]younger[/i] than you."[/b] [b]"Nuh-uh."[/b] Opal tsk-ed, tapping him on the nose again. [b]"We were the same age when we both escaped. besides, I escaped from my parents too."[/b] August sighed in defeat, letting his wings fall. He received a proud, beaming grin from Opal in return. [b]"How about a tie?"[/b] August offered, holding out a talon. Opal took it into her own, still smiling, and said, [b]"Never."[/b] August's face faltered, caught between laughing and looking surprised, when Opal growled playfully and hug-tackled him to the ground. August was smushed into the soft earth with an [i]oof[/i] as Opal sat on his side, wrapping her wings around his neck with her claws still entwined with his. Elation soared through August as he hopelessly struggled against her grip, laughing as Opal wrestled him back to the ground. Scrunching himself into a tight ball, August slipped out of Opal's grip, sending her tumbling into the ground. [b]"Hey!"[/b] She snapped, poking up her head and brushing dirt off her brow. August flicked his tail teasingly as she got up. [b]"Not the worst at escaping after all."[/b] He hummed. Opal rolled her eyes, but laughter still shone in their emerald green depths. She opened one wing, gazing at August with a mixture of hope, excitement, and pure, honest terror. [b]"Do you want to. . . Go hunting with me?"[/b] She asked nervously, her voice breaking. August smiled shyly in return and opened his wing as well, connecting with Opal's in the middle. A thrum of energy seemed to pass between them, crystal against the shimmering wing of a butterfly. [b]"Of course."[/b] August murmured, sliding closer to her. Opal returned that smile and leaned bit further into him, smooth scales grazing even smoother scales. Stepping forward at the same time, Opal and August walked side by side, in perfect unison, further into the woods.. Tails and hearts entwined.[/center] ------ @AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Faolyn @Catkidemma @FluffyGlacier @WhoOwlborn @PuellaFortis No one died this time!!! Also, sorry this took so long, my fingers aren't very good at writing mushy scenes ^^' [s]I had the whole part with Lost done yesterday XP[/s]

(*sings* Moooooore shippiiiiiing!!!
Please enjoy this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCDgJiPBxfI :P)

Day 23:

August was anxiously shredding innocent grass beneath his talons, working up the courage to talk to Opal. When he'd comforted her after Poseidon had died, it was like some deep spirit of bravery had awoken deep inside him. Then it remembered it wasn't a school day and went back to sleep again.

He hadn't been able to work up the nerve to talk to her ever since, which really sucked. August knew she wanted to talk to him as badly as he did with her, due to his casual Skydancer powers, but was still unable to do anything about it.

A beetle scuttled over August's grass-smeared talons. He impaled it with one claw and plopped it in his mouth. August bit down hard, silently brooding. I cant keep doing this. He muttered bitterly, wiping grass guts off of his talons. I'll drive myself to insanity eventually.

Before he could sulk any longer, a bundle of robin blue fur knocking into his side, bowling him over. "Go. AWAY!" Juno yelled, her fuzzy little head popping up. "I don't WANNA be chased." She stuck her tongue out at a rabidly approaching Romeo, who had scampered after her.

"But I'm a pirate." Romeo insisted, skidding to a halt. "Lost wanted to be the creepy spirit that stalks you and finds out your Netflix password, so YOU need to be the chased-ed person." Juno humphed, shifting around and pressing the air out of August's lungs and the stepped off of his back like a chair.

"Just because Lost is creepy doesn't mean she HAS to be creepy!" Juno protested, kicking at the dirt. Light paws pressed down on August's wings. So light he barely noticed, until a hooded pearlcatcher appeared right behind Juno's head. "Not all of us are lost." Lost trilled in a sing-song, and sort of creepy, voice. Juno leaped back, swatting at her head.

"Hey!" She retorted, settling her fur properly again. "That's mean!" Lost's odd smile didn't change as she adjusted her hood. Her eyes seemed to glow eerily as she spoke the next words. "You're scared for Raiden." She whispered, a teasing look in her eye. Juno backed away, nearly horrorstruck. "Do you know where he is?" She asked, her small voice cracking.

Before Lost could respond, a shadow fell over August and Lost, and the three dragons all looked up in unison. August would have toppled over again if he hadn't already. Opal stood over them, an uncommon grave glint in her eye. "Go play with Romeo, Juno." Opal urged, her voice eerily monotone. "I hid some shiny stones under the rock near the river."

Normally, Juno would flip out over shiny rocks. But this time, all she did was nod slowly and back away. man, everyone is acting so weird today. August thought, watching the two dragonets dart away. Opal trained her gaze of Lost and August. "I need to talk to you." She said, her voice suddenly growing a firm edge.

Lost and August traded glances. "To me, or her?" August asked, surprised the words left his mouth at all. The smallest of smiles emerged on Opal's lips. "Both of you." She explained, flicking her tail to each of them in turn.

"I know it sounds sort of creepy, but I saw poseidon in a dream last night." She muttered, digging a claw into the ground. lost listened attentively, but August felt a mixture of concern and warmth for the dragoness in front of him, her tone changing so suddenly he couldn't help but feel her own emotions for himself.

When neither of them said anything, Opal continued. "He said we'd encounter the shade again, and, that- well. . . Lost could really help us." She blurted. The hatchling blinked, as if processing the information. "I-is it-" She started hesitantly, the creepiness from her earlier voice gone without a trace. Her speaking disorder surfaced again. "Becu- becopeco, bea-" She stammered. Lost paused, and shook her head firmly. "I was touch by the shade." She whispered hoarsely, spreading out her little talons like they were magic gems to show off to other dragons. Cursed magic gems, maybe. They were certainly shiny enough.

Opal hesitated. Then succumbed to a nod. "Yes." She admitted slowly. "You must keep your magic powerful, but controlled. Without it, more dragon will surely. . ." She trailed off, and August suddenly felt the urge to grab her talons and calm her. "Will surely perish." Opal finished with a determined grimace.

Lost nodded slowly. "O-okay." She squeaked. She gingerly stepped off of August's back, shooting him an apologetic glance. "What does this shade magic business have to do with me?" he asked, shivering as he remembered merciless fangs sliding into his tail. opal's gaze darted over to Lost. "I wanted to talk to you about some else, actually." She murmured,
color rising in her cheeks.

lost took the hint and sidled backwards, a sly grin emerging on her face. "I will go." She chirped, almost teasingly, turing and skipping off through the trees. August immediately sprung to his feet, shaking off the excess greenery that clung to his scales and flaring his wings open. Opal stopped breathing. August stood rigidly still and peeked around. "What?" He mewled. "Is the shade behind me?"

Opal blinked, and air returned to her lungs. "What? No, no. It's just. . ." She trailed off for about the fifth time that day, fidgeting with her claws. "Your wings are beautiful." She murmured, reaching out and grazing the insides of his wing with her claw. August turned his head to look at his wings, just as stunned as Opal when he noticed the sun filtering through their transparent sheen, casting an illusion of dark green splotches over the ground.

"Oh yeah." He murmured, adjusting their position so the colorful dots danced. Opal smiled."You're so oblivious sometimes." She said with a grin. "It's adorable." August froze. "You think I'm adorable?" He squeaked, snapping his wings shut. Opal closed her jaws just as quickly.

"Ye-es?" She said slowly, awkwardly avoiding August's gaze and running a claw through the grass. August struggled to suppress and goofy grin, but failed terribly. He leaned forward and patted Opal on the shoulder. The nocturne flinched. "Just for the record," He began, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I think you're adorable too."

Opal reddened. "That's nice." She mumbled, tripping over her tongue. Her ears grew hotter at her mess-up. August couldn't help smiling again. "We all do it." He told her, expanding his wing so it grazed hers. Opal hurriedly glanced away, but didn't pull back. August gritted his teeth, wiling himself to do something he wouldn't ever normally do, by his standards.

Nope. He decided with a queasy frown. Can't do that. Opal finally turned back and caught the look on his face. She snorted with laughter before she could stop herself. "August, are you okay?" He asked, struggling to squash her giggles. August hurriedly fixed his face, his pale shining scales glowing faintly red. "Fine. I'm fine." He blurted, cringing at his own tone of voice.

Opal smirked and reached out to graze his wing with hers. "We all do it." She mimicked, tilting her head sideways. August chuckled, the heat slowly draining from his face. He swished his tail happily, and it probably-accidentally-but-maybe-on-purpose-who-cares brushed against Opal's. She squawked, startled, and jumped back, shuffling her talons.

Now! Do the romantic thingie! Do it NOW!!! His head screamed. August sighed and shook the voice out of his head, focusing intently on Opal's face. "Listen, Opal?" August began awkwardly. She peeked up at him, her scales catching the light. August fought past the breath caught in his throat. "I didn't usually like to talk about this, but. . ." He inhaled and exhaled firmly. "We both know what we think of each other, don't we?"

Opal inhaled sharply, but her wings fell. "Yeah." She admitted, blushing slightly. August sat down contemplatively and stared right into her dark green eyes. "So why don't we do anything about it?" he muttered. Opal sat down next to him, ruffling her wings. "Because we're both socially awkward." She chirped matter-of-factly.

A startled laugh escaped from August. Opal glanced at him sideways. "You?" He sputtered, shoulder's shaking. "Socially awkward? Never." Opal snorted, swatting at his wing. "Well, anxious or something. At least around you." She retorted, pinning him with her gaze.

August raised his head right beside hers. "You know you love me." He whispered, a grin playing on his lips. Opal pulled back, her eyes widened in a hilariously startled expression. Then it turned mockingly fierce. "Shush you!" She scolded, whacking August with her wing. He backed away, laughing.

"It's true though." Opal added in an almost inaudible whisper. She peeked slyly and August, who return in with a startled blank look. Opal giggled. "Have you never been right before?" She teased, tapping his nose. August surveyed her, a teasing smile rising on his face. "Not when it comes to you I'm not." He responded with a grin.

Opal smiled and lightly whacked him again. "Stop flirting, you're already stretching it." She scolded. "But you're right. I've always been better at escaping than you." August clutched his chest, as if offended. "You escaped from your brother!" He replied with a laugh. "I got away from a Bamboo Phytocat while I was younger than you."

"Nuh-uh." Opal tsk-ed, tapping him on the nose again. "We were the same age when we both escaped. besides, I escaped from my parents too." August sighed in defeat, letting his wings fall. He received a proud, beaming grin from Opal in return. "How about a tie?" August offered, holding out a talon.

Opal took it into her own, still smiling, and said, "Never." August's face faltered, caught between laughing and looking surprised, when Opal growled playfully and hug-tackled him to the ground. August was smushed into the soft earth with an oof as Opal sat on his side, wrapping her wings around his neck with her claws still entwined with his.

Elation soared through August as he hopelessly struggled against her grip, laughing as Opal wrestled him back to the ground. Scrunching himself into a tight ball, August slipped out of Opal's grip, sending her tumbling into the ground. "Hey!" She snapped, poking up her head and brushing dirt off her brow.

August flicked his tail teasingly as she got up. "Not the worst at escaping after all." He hummed. Opal rolled her eyes, but laughter still shone in their emerald green depths. She opened one wing, gazing at August with a mixture of hope, excitement, and pure, honest terror. "Do you want to. . . Go hunting with me?" She asked nervously, her voice breaking.

August smiled shyly in return and opened his wing as well, connecting with Opal's in the middle. A thrum of energy seemed to pass between them, crystal against the shimmering wing of a butterfly. "Of course." August murmured, sliding closer to her. Opal returned that smile and leaned bit further into him, smooth scales grazing even smoother scales. Stepping forward at the same time, Opal and August walked side by side, in perfect unison, further into the woods..

Tails and hearts entwined.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige
@Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards
@CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer
@ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon
@DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11
@Faolyn @Catkidemma @FluffyGlacier
@WhoOwlborn @PuellaFortis

No one died this time!!!
Also, sorry this took so long, my fingers aren't very good at writing mushy scenes ^^'
I had the whole part with Lost done yesterday XP
@Aetherstorm OIHAEOUYROIU#GEHROIYQGWOIGUWEPGU SIDUGV THAT IS AMAZING!!! :D
@Aetherstorm OIHAEOUYROIU#GEHROIYQGWOIGUWEPGU SIDUGV THAT IS AMAZING!!! :D
3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngb1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y3d.png2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png
@Aetherstorm (cringing) I felt cringy even before the song/lyrics started. (I'm not a total shipper. To tell the truth I don't think I've ever shipped any characters but I do support other people's ships. But I do ship my fan-made characters or [u]one of my fan-made characters with other characters.(I still don't total ship them!)[/u] [s](paused the video even before it started and exited it out)[/s] __________________________________________________________________________________ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2172810/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/3a0YNzz.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2172810/1][img]http://www.zupimages.net/up/17/21/8n44.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2172810/1][img]http://www.zupimages.net/up/17/21/5e7k.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2172810/1][img]http://www.zupimages.net/up/17/21/uwzg.png[/img][/url] My thread link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2337606
@Aetherstorm (cringing) I felt cringy even before the song/lyrics started. (I'm not a total shipper. To tell the truth I don't think I've ever shipped any characters but I do support other people's ships. But I do ship my fan-made characters or one of my fan-made characters with other characters.(I still don't total ship them!)

(paused the video even before it started and exited it out)
__________________________________________________________________________________
3a0YNzz.png8n44.png5e7k.pnguwzg.png
My thread link:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2337606
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@CleverDual
I don't know whether you mean the link or the update, but I'm so happy you do!!! \^o^/

@LuminusPrime
I didn't think you'd like it very much, but that's how it is :P
I was cringing too
@CleverDual
I don't know whether you mean the link or the update, but I'm so happy you do!!! \^o^/

@LuminusPrime
I didn't think you'd like it very much, but that's how it is :P
I was cringing too
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 247 248