Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 247 248
NOT MY PRECIOUS CAT-DRAGON
NOT MY PRECIOUS CAT-DRAGON
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
NO MYU DON'T DIE
NO MYU DON'T DIE
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^

Read my Timelocke! I update it with story almost every day!
O h
N o
And on a food item too...
O h
N o
And on a food item too...
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
NO
MYU
YOU'RE OUR PRECIOUS KITTY YOU CAN'T DIE NOT HERE NOT NOW
YOU HAVE FABLE TO PROTECT
AAAAAHHH *freaks out*
NO
MYU
YOU'RE OUR PRECIOUS KITTY YOU CAN'T DIE NOT HERE NOT NOW
YOU HAVE FABLE TO PROTECT
AAAAAHHH *freaks out*
2019-08-22.png
Am I the only one who hates wings of fire?
Am I the only one who hates wings of fire?
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
CALM DOWN EVERYONE I SEE MYU IN ANETHERSTORM'S LAIR HE IS NOT DEAD YET MOSTLY AENTHERSTORM EXSATLS INSTANTLY I HOPE BUT MOSTLY THINK. IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SO MYU IS MOST LIKELY NOT DEAD.

Myu is "hopefully" not dead
CALM DOWN EVERYONE I SEE MYU IN ANETHERSTORM'S LAIR HE IS NOT DEAD YET MOSTLY AENTHERSTORM EXSATLS INSTANTLY I HOPE BUT MOSTLY THINK. IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SO MYU IS MOST LIKELY NOT DEAD.

Myu is "hopefully" not dead
@TruthandLies

OOF
THANK GOODNESS

and thank you for going to the trouble of checking that for us :) much appreciated!
@TruthandLies

OOF
THANK GOODNESS

and thank you for going to the trouble of checking that for us :) much appreciated!
2019-08-22.png
@TruthandLies
Yes, you are probably the only one who hates wings of fire here.

And I don't exalt 'dead' dragons until they're officially dead. Considering that was a cliffhanger, Myu might still be on the exalt block.

All depends on the next an upcoming update >:3
@TruthandLies
Yes, you are probably the only one who hates wings of fire here.

And I don't exalt 'dead' dragons until they're officially dead. Considering that was a cliffhanger, Myu might still be on the exalt block.

All depends on the next an upcoming update >:3
[center][item=white gold cerdae pendant] (I've been listening to a lot of a band called Italobrothers lately. They have like fifty songs that sound awesome as remixes XD) [b]Day 121:[/b] Luce prodded his mother's body gently, cooing nervously at the sight of dark crimson blood caking her dark indigo scales. Aurora grunted in pain and lightly nudged the young coatl away, staggering to her feet despite the wounds criss crossing her legs. Luce cried out in protest, grabbing her tail. [font=cursive]"We've got to keep on moving Luce."[/font] Aurora murmured, meeting her son's gaze with pleading eyes. She clutched a battered map in her trembling talons, the paper slightly torn and splattered with blood. [font=cursive]"We're almost there, we'll find them soon."[/font] Luce tightening his grip, stubbornly planting his haunches on the ground. [font=cursive]"Monsters!"[/font] He crooned. [font=cursive]"Big evil monsters with teeth!"[/font] Aurora sighed and her wings drooped, her feathers brushing against the earth. [font=cursive]"I know, they're scary."[/font] She hummed softly, reaching out for him. [font=cursive]"But we're so close to our friends. We'll be safe once we find them."[/font] Luce huffed skeptically, leaning into his other's embrace. [font=cursive]"Not need them."[/font] He insisted, hugging his mother's neck and ignoring the rank smell of blood filling his nose. [font=cursive]"Have you."[/font] Aurora smiled, love for her living hatchling surging through her. [font=cursive]"Luce, I'm happy I mean so much to you."[/font] She murmured softly, lightly tapping the baby coatl's nose. [font=cursive]"But we'll be so much happier in the security of a clan. No more running. No more hunting on our own. We'll be able to feel safe every night!"[/font] Luce still felt reluctant, anxiously chewing on his bottom lip. [font=cursive]"Danger!"[/font] He reminded her in a fearfully wavering pitch. [font=cursive]"Very danger!"[/font] Aurora hugged her hatchling tighter, opening her mouth to reassure him, when something in the distance snapped. Her head shot up, the feathers on the crest of her head twitching apprehensively. Then a blurry creature tore through the bushes with a long howl that echoed loud and clear through the forest, it's dark shape shifty and out of focus. Aurora shoved Luce out of the way and met with the beast claw-on-claw, tumbling across the forest floor in a blur of shimmering feathers and flashing teeth. Luce stumbled over the ground, choking back a sob of fear. He wouldn't hide while his mother fought. Not again. No matter how desperate she was to keep him safe. [font=cursive]"Luce, no!"[/font] Aurora insisted, throwing the creature snapping at her face her into a tree. It collided with a wretched crack, sliding to the floor and slinking away, whimpering like a sad puppy. Two more immediately took it's place, leaping out of the shadows as if on cue and snapping their fangs hungrily. [font=cursive]"Stay away."[/font] Aurora growled, an uncanny spark in her eyes. [font=cursive]"Hide before you get hurt."[/font] Luce gulped nervously, fighting against his instinct to bolt and find a safe place to hide. [font=cursive]"You too."[/font] He insisted weakly. [font=cursive]"Run and hide. No fighting."[/font] Aurora's started to stay something, but was cut off abruptly as a dark creature slammed into her back, driving her into the ground and fastening it's teeth around her shoulder. [font=cursive]"Mommy!"[/font] Luce cried helplessly, eyes bulging in fear. He felt rotten breath on the nape of his neck seconds before something landed on his back and tore into his scales. Searing pain like Luce had never known before flared to life between his shoulder blades as the creature bit into his flesh, it's massive size and weight easily pinning him to the ground. Lucian could barely hear his mother's cry of despair as a burst of magic surged through him, running through his body from snout to tail tip. It tingled as it rushed through him, swirling impatiently like it wanted him to set it free. Luce was suddenly overwhelmed with a light tightling feeling that rushed through him like a hurricane, surging from his body like a wild windstorm. He felt the weight disappear from his back, his flesh still burning painfully. Luce ignored the sudden silence surrounding him and his mother's footsteps rapidly getting closer, curling up into a tight little ball and squeezing his eyes shut. Something new had replaced the frothing magic, an unnerving sickening feeling that pierced his soul as easily as the creature had torn through his scales. [font=cursive]"Luce, my baby."[/font] Aurora murmured, grabbing her son and pulling him into a tight hug. Her touch warmed Luce to his bones, the wound on his back stinging slightly. He still wouldn't open his eyes, burying his head in his mother's comforting plumage. [font=cursive]"You were so brave."[/font] Aurora added softly, comfortingly striking his feathers. Luce whimpered into her shoulder, feeling mildly comforted. The two of them sat unmoving in the quieted forest, not making a sound. Aurora held her son carefully in her arms, feeling his bloodless body hum with magic. He was certainly his father's son, with that kind of power. The only question was whether he could handle it, or die trying.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies[/size] [img]https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/48588671/foreshadowing-foreshadowing-everywhere.jpg[/img]

(I've been listening to a lot of a band called Italobrothers lately. They have like fifty songs that sound awesome as remixes XD)

Day 121:
Luce prodded his mother's body gently, cooing nervously at the sight of dark crimson blood caking her dark indigo scales. Aurora grunted in pain and lightly nudged the young coatl away, staggering to her feet despite the wounds criss crossing her legs. Luce cried out in protest, grabbing her tail.

"We've got to keep on moving Luce." Aurora murmured, meeting her son's gaze with pleading eyes. She clutched a battered map in her trembling talons, the paper slightly torn and splattered with blood. "We're almost there, we'll find them soon." Luce tightening his grip, stubbornly planting his haunches on the ground.

"Monsters!" He crooned. "Big evil monsters with teeth!" Aurora sighed and her wings drooped, her feathers brushing against the earth. "I know, they're scary." She hummed softly, reaching out for him. "But we're so close to our friends. We'll be safe once we find them."

Luce huffed skeptically, leaning into his other's embrace. "Not need them." He insisted, hugging his mother's neck and ignoring the rank smell of blood filling his nose. "Have you." Aurora smiled, love for her living hatchling surging through her.

"Luce, I'm happy I mean so much to you." She murmured softly, lightly tapping the baby coatl's nose. "But we'll be so much happier in the security of a clan. No more running. No more hunting on our own. We'll be able to feel safe every night!" Luce still felt reluctant, anxiously chewing on his bottom lip.

"Danger!" He reminded her in a fearfully wavering pitch. "Very danger!" Aurora hugged her hatchling tighter, opening her mouth to reassure him, when something in the distance snapped. Her head shot up, the feathers on the crest of her head twitching apprehensively.

Then a blurry creature tore through the bushes with a long howl that echoed loud and clear through the forest, it's dark shape shifty and out of focus. Aurora shoved Luce out of the way and met with the beast claw-on-claw, tumbling across the forest floor in a blur of shimmering feathers and flashing teeth.

Luce stumbled over the ground, choking back a sob of fear. He wouldn't hide while his mother fought. Not again. No matter how desperate she was to keep him safe. "Luce, no!" Aurora insisted, throwing the creature snapping at her face her into a tree. It collided with a wretched crack, sliding to the floor and slinking away, whimpering like a sad puppy.

Two more immediately took it's place, leaping out of the shadows as if on cue and snapping their fangs hungrily. "Stay away." Aurora growled, an uncanny spark in her eyes. "Hide before you get hurt." Luce gulped nervously, fighting against his instinct to bolt and find a safe place to hide.

"You too." He insisted weakly. "Run and hide. No fighting." Aurora's started to stay something, but was cut off abruptly as a dark creature slammed into her back, driving her into the ground and fastening it's teeth around her shoulder. "Mommy!" Luce cried helplessly, eyes bulging in fear.

He felt rotten breath on the nape of his neck seconds before something landed on his back and tore into his scales. Searing pain like Luce had never known before flared to life between his shoulder blades as the creature bit into his flesh, it's massive size and weight easily pinning him to the ground.

Lucian could barely hear his mother's cry of despair as a burst of magic surged through him, running through his body from snout to tail tip. It tingled as it rushed through him, swirling impatiently like it wanted him to set it free. Luce was suddenly overwhelmed with a light tightling feeling that rushed through him like a hurricane, surging from his body like a wild windstorm.

He felt the weight disappear from his back, his flesh still burning painfully. Luce ignored the sudden silence surrounding him and his mother's footsteps rapidly getting closer, curling up into a tight little ball and squeezing his eyes shut. Something new had replaced the frothing magic, an unnerving sickening feeling that pierced his soul as easily as the creature had torn through his scales.

"Luce, my baby." Aurora murmured, grabbing her son and pulling him into a tight hug. Her touch warmed Luce to his bones, the wound on his back stinging slightly. He still wouldn't open his eyes, burying his head in his mother's comforting plumage. "You were so brave." Aurora added softly, comfortingly striking his feathers.

Luce whimpered into her shoulder, feeling mildly comforted. The two of them sat unmoving in the quieted forest, not making a sound. Aurora held her son carefully in her arms, feeling his bloodless body hum with magic. He was certainly his father's son, with that kind of power.

The only question was whether he could handle it, or die trying.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies
foreshadowing-foreshadowing-everywhere.jpg
@AetherStrom

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh nope dead oh wait this post was not about Myu Ah yes an upcoming update well ok
@AetherStrom

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh nope dead oh wait this post was not about Myu Ah yes an upcoming update well ok
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 247 248