Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 247 248
[center][item=Flameweed] [item=Blue Warrior Haori] [item=Maple Leaf] (Apparel = Opaugust Shipping [img]https://static.tumblr.com/6a83f59933d5dc5871e4825468019b88/6jz41hr/s4io7pig4/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1pmrtezqyxc0wc4gksw8ksgw8_640.gif[/img] Enough said.) [b]Day 21:[/b] The fading sunlight filtered through the trees overhead, signaling the approach of dusk. Clustered within the shady bamboo forest were several confounded dragons and one lost Pearlcatcher. [b]"You've been saying that all day long."[/b] Poseidon insisted.[b] "How did you get lost?"[/b] Lost blinked her young, mysterious eyes, rapping her claws on the surface of her pearl. [b]"I got lost."[/b] She repeated, her wings tensing as she stumbled over the next words. [b]"Bec, be-beak, becuz-"[/b] Lost stammered, sweat staining her brow as she tried to form the next word. [b]"Because."[/b] Poseidon reminded her gently. Lost nodded, taking quick, shallow breaths. [b]"Bec-pecause-"[/b] Poseidon let out a long, shuttering breath and slumped over. Lost blinked at him painfully. Opal walked up to the coatl and reassuringly patted his shoulder. [b]"There there, don't be sad."[/b] She said, almost cheerfully. August glanced at her skeptically and the ghost of a smile flitted across her face. He rolled his eyes. [b]"Now let me try!"[/b] Opal pleaded, stepping in front of Poseidon. He obligingly let her speak to the pearlcatcher. [b]"You got lost, right, Lost?"[/b] Opal asked humorously. Lost didn't catch the joke and nodded shakily, hugging her pearl close to her chest. [b]"Did you escape from anything?"[/b] Opal continued. August coughed in an attempt to cover up a laugh, but Lost's eyes brightened. [b]"Yes, I escaped."[/b] She explained breathlessly. Poseidon sat up sharply, nodding encouragingly at Opal to carry on. [b]"From what?"[/b] Opal asked. [b]"From what did you escape from?"[/b] Lost gulped and opened her tiny mouth. [b]"A monster."[/b] She squeaked. Opal and the rest of the dragons shared inquisitive looks. Dragonets could have very different definitions of 'monster' than expected, ranging from a mommy to a giant flying snake. [b]"Very scary."[/b] Lost added sternly. [b]"Huge body. Big as huge shiny dragon, but also small."[/b] Lost said, turning accusing eyes to Zaffer, then to Romeo, who was the smallest of all the dragons she could see. However, he and Juno were too busy drawing things into the dirt to notice her. [b]"Very, very dark. Black body that shift and move while it do not move. Mouth with very pointy teeth."[/b] Lost added, opening her own for for example. The tiny white points were nothing in comparison to what she was probably talking about. [b]"Also sometimes very pokey hands and many faces, but also not-"[/b] Poseidon's crest feathers raised in fear before Lost declared the end of her sentence. [b] "The shade!"[/b] He hissed, leaping to his feet as if he expected the very shadows surrounding him would start trying to eat him. Jade and Janus shared worried glance that hid the heart-stabbing fear underneath. Zaffer dipped his head as well, but Opal tilted her head in confusion. August winced in pain and gingerly touched the jewel on his forehead. [b]"What's so terrifying about 'The Shade'?"[/b] He asked, gingerly rubbing his temples. Zaffer looked away, and Janus and Poseidon both ducked their heads, so Jade took over the explaining. [b]"The Shade is an extremely powerful entity that ravaged Sornieth in the early ages."[/b] She explained, clutching shaking talons together. [b]"It's described as a "roaming plague of darkness" that seems to seek to devour the world and destroy it forever. It is an immense threat to our world of dragons, easily stronger than the Deities."[/b] August winced as the fear from the surrounding dragons washed over him in ongoing waves. Jade, unfazed, decided to continue, her eyes here glazed over and she stared at the ground as she spoke. [b]"The Shade is difficult to describe because of its nature as an otherworldly force."[/b] She muttered ominously. [b]"What is known is that its power is utterly immense, able to overwhelm the eight early gods at once and last through a multi-century war before being destroyed."[/b] [b]"Its appearance is mostly as vague as its powers, best described as an enormous mass of sentient darkness that teems with many hands, limbs and tendrils of smoky blackness, as well as countless sharp-toothed maws in it's body, void of a specific shape."[/b] Jade uttered. [b]"Just as our little friend here described."[/b] [b]"How did you get away?"[/b] Poseidon demanded, whirling on the young hatchlings. [b]"You must have been very young, almost too young to name. [i]How did you get away[/i]?"[/b] Lost scooted back from him, here eyes growing wide with fear. [b]"It tried to eat me!"[/b] She squeaked. [b]"Then mum and papa made wind."[/b] She explained, flourishing her tiny claws in the air as description. [b]"And then I flied away fast and got lost."[/b] Poseidon blanched. [b]"Look at her pearl."[/b] He suggested softly to Opal. [b]"It's the mirror of all her memories. You might see a reflection of the shade within."[/b] Opal crept forward, and when Lost didn't shy away, trained her green-eyes gaze onto the pearl clasped in her talons. An faint image of Zaffer and Opal herself flickered over it's surface, but Opal scrunched her nose up at it. [i]Wrong memory.[/i] She murmured internally, looking again. This time, a blob of darkness that reached out tendrils of fear even though it was a reflection swooped onto it's surface, melting and changing shape, fluxing from a massive, savage doglike creature with one head and cruel pointy teeth to a small, wider form with many more heads. Opal reared back, flashing her wings wide. [b]"It is the shade!"[/b] She cried, clawing at her head. Poseidon tensed. [b]"How do we know it didn't follow her?"[/b] He asked urgently. In that very moment, everything in the forest stilled, and the shadows seemed to swell and grow, hungrily reaching out for the dragon's claws. [b]"We don't."[/b] Jade choked out. The shadows reared and leaped up and out of the ground, coming together in a whirling mass of dark energy to form a creature darker than death itself. Poseidon snarled at it's appearance, fear flashing in his eyes as he tore a stick of bamboo from the ground nearby to welded it menacingly at the creature before him. Jade shrieked and lunged to shield Romeo from the savage sight, bundling Juno out of view as well. Janus coiled protectively in front of her as Zaffer leaped away from it, his wings frantically beating the air. Lost's eyes grew in size as she relived horrid memories of her past, the blood and magical auras of her clanmates staining this beast's constantly shifting faces. It made it's mind up on the shape of a short, thick, serpent-like creature with two heads with savage teeth and hundreds of stubby legs and feet lining it's body. Opal stepped in front of Lost, baring her teeth. The creature took one look around the clearing, and recognizing Lost, lunged for the two dragons, coils of darkness reaching out of it's mouth to hungrily devour all the magical aura in front of it. [b]"[i]Opal[/i]!"[/b] August yelled, flinging himself into the silver nocturne and sending all three dragons, including Lost, tumbling into the edges of the clearing, surrounded by brambles and bamboo. August spread his wings, shielding Opal, as the shade monster regained it's feet, hissing and spitting horribly. It sprung again, and before August could react, sunk it's dagger-edged teeth of darkness into the skydancer's tail. August released a shriek so loud ever bit of wildlife around them would have run for the hills if they hadn't already. He squeezed his eyes shut and started hyperventilating, clawing at the ground. He used his rapidly departing strength to lift his head and see Opal and Lost lingering close to one another, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. [b]"Run."[/b] August croaked, the pain of his life energy and magical aura being sapped combined with the fear from the other dragons stinging his skull like a white hot dagger nearly throwing him into unconsciousness. [b]"You run, Lost."[/b] Opal commanded, shoving the Pearlcatcher deeper into the forest. Lost obligingly obeyed, fleeing into forest as Opal lowered her head to stare straight into August's eyes, which were rapidly losing their shine. [b]"I won't let you die, okay?"[/b] She insisted, a fiercely desperate spark in her eyes. [b]"Don't die, or I will be [i]very angry[/i] with you."[/b] Through the storm of fear and hate raging in hit head, the faint glow of a warmer, more slippery emotion ebbed to life in his mind, coming from no one other than Opal. August struggled for breath, just barley managing to bob his head. Opal's eyes began to glow a vibrant green. [b]"Good."[/b] She growled, emerald light sparking to life between her claws. With a furious roar, the nocturne plunged her claws into the ground, sending thick coils of thorned vines rumbling under the surface of the earth until they erupted out of the soil from straight beneath The Shade. The monster of darkness was thrown back, it's menacing coils were ripped away from August's scales, and the exhausted Skydancer let air flood into his lungs. The Shade was thrown back into the air, but it regained himself and found a new target nearest to itself. Which happened to be Poseidon. The monster batted his bamboo stick away away before the coatl even knew what was going on. He flung himself at August, but was caught midair in the Shade's evil jaws, which sunk horribly into his body as sickening blades of darkness. [b]"[i]Nooooo[/i]!"[/b] Opal shrieked, losing her intensity. The green glow ebbed away, leaving her slumped at the edge of the forest, eyes trained on Poseidon like a zombie, as if she were unable to tear her eyes away. August heaved himself to his feet and stumbled around to glare the shade in the face, when Poseidon's claw lifted limply. [b]"No, don't save me, not after you were already by someone so valiant."[/b] He croaked, with the slim edge of a smile. [b]"It's too late."[/b] It was then as if his pale blue eyes held every emotion he's every had, from stressed anger to overwhelmed joy. [b]"Just make sure Laria knows. . ."[/b] He trailed off, eyes nearly drained of color. Opal snapped back to life, green energy igniting on her body again. [b]"Don't leave us!"[/b] She shrieked. Her claws plowed into the dirt again, and more gnarled vines sprung from the earth, flinging the monster with Poseidon in it's jaws into the air. She was centered on her spell, bent on revenge and beating the monster over and over again in the air with her spiked plants, like some wicked game of baseball. Suddenly, Lost was at her side. The pearlcatcher raised a tiny talon, rimmed with the same substance the shade consisted of, and lightly touched the ground right near Opal's claws. The vines became for rotten and twisted, their formerly natural thorns sharpening into sickly metal spikes. With one cruel blow, a savage hole was torn though the creature's sickly substance, but it didn't let go of it's prey. Instead, it reformed as it was hurdled in Zaffer direction. The imperial, with little time to react, threw out his wings, his whole body humming with magenta energy. The instant The Shade made contact with his scales it was blown back with the force of an explosion, a ringing echo ricocheting around in everyone's skulls. The Shade was thrown into the ground, growling gutturally. It flared it's arms menacingly as the surrounding dragons, and with a sudden explosion of darkness, melted into the shadows once again. Everyone was just quiet for a really long time. The thick silence was finally severed by Opal abruptly turning and flinging her wings around August's neck, burying her face in his chest. Her body was quickly overcome by wracking sobs, and August slid reassuring wings over her shoulders. Everyone else started moving around, awkwardly avoiding eye contact to mourn in their own tiny way. [b]"I could only save you."[/b] Opal wept, trying to pull herself together. But that only resulted in more tears staining her face. [b]"Poseidon would be proud you saved me."[/b] August reminded her softly. [b]"He [i]was[/i] proud. Didn't you hear?"[/b] Opal tightened her grip on his firm shoulders, looking up into his eyes. [b]"But I knocked it towards him."[/b] She said miserably. [b]"It all my fault The Shade k-"[/b] [b]"Shhh."[/b] August said, putting a claw to her snout. [b]"Don't say it like that. It was the last thing in the world you meant to do."[/b] Opal blinked back more tears. August continued. [b]"It would have still attacked someone else. You definitely saved [i]me[/i]."[/b] He reminded her, tapping Opal's forehead. He raised his tail, showing numerous ominously black sucker marks puncturing it's tip. [b]"And now I've got these really cool scars."[/b] A laugh escaped Opal's sorrowful expression, and she it her lower lip guiltily. [b]"Poseidon wouldn't want you to keep from laughing because he's gone."[/b] August reminded her, taking a dare and playfully nudging her snout with is. [b]"And I'm pretty sure the others feel just as guilty as you do."[/b] Opal nodded somberly and slowly pulled away. [b]"We should still mourn him now, though."[/b] She murmured, holding August's green-eyed gaze. [b]"He was a great dragon, and he suffered a lot before we found him."[/b] More tears slid down her face, and August willed himself to wipe one away. [b]"Of course."[/b] He promised, taking one of her talons and squeezing it gently. [b]"Just don't let the darkness overwhelm you."[/b] [b]"I won't."[/b] Opal replied, rubbing her remaining tears away. She smiled softly up at August.[b]"And hopefully neither will you."[/b] She continued, sliding her talon out of August's grasp and gingerly placing it on his heart. It almost jerked to a stop. [b]"I don't think that's possible."[/b] August mumbled, returning Opal's emotional look. Sensing what he implied, Opal drew back, but a bit hesitantly, August noted. [b]"Don't get too cocky."[/b] Opal teased with a bit less spunk than usual. [b]"Now let's get to mourning before you get any other ideas."[/b][/center] ------- @AmberHive @Moonsong48 @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Faolyn @FluffyGlacier @WhoOwlborn @PuellaFortis This was a handful to write. We've had our first death (WWWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYY POOOSSSEEEIIIIDDOOOOOONN!!), and out first hardcore Opaugust shipping moment (The adrenaline is [i]so REAL[/i]). This was really fun to write, despite it's saddening qualities, and I hope Poseidon will be remembered by you all :'(

(Apparel = Opaugust Shipping
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1pmrtezqyxc0wc4gksw8ksgw8_640.gif
Enough said.)

Day 21:
The fading sunlight filtered through the trees overhead, signaling the approach of dusk. Clustered within the shady bamboo forest were several confounded dragons and one lost Pearlcatcher. "You've been saying that all day long." Poseidon insisted. "How did you get lost?"

Lost blinked her young, mysterious eyes, rapping her claws on the surface of her pearl. "I got lost." She repeated, her wings tensing as she stumbled over the next words. "Bec, be-beak, becuz-" Lost stammered, sweat staining her brow as she tried to form the next word. "Because." Poseidon reminded her gently. Lost nodded, taking quick, shallow breaths. "Bec-pecause-" Poseidon let out a long, shuttering breath and slumped over. Lost blinked at him painfully.

Opal walked up to the coatl and reassuringly patted his shoulder. "There there, don't be sad." She said, almost cheerfully. August glanced at her skeptically and the ghost of a smile flitted across her face. He rolled his eyes. "Now let me try!" Opal pleaded, stepping in front of Poseidon. He obligingly let her speak to the pearlcatcher.

"You got lost, right, Lost?" Opal asked humorously. Lost didn't catch the joke and nodded shakily, hugging her pearl close to her chest. "Did you escape from anything?" Opal continued. August coughed in an attempt to cover up a laugh, but Lost's eyes brightened. "Yes, I escaped." She explained breathlessly. Poseidon sat up sharply, nodding encouragingly at Opal to carry on. "From what?" Opal asked. "From what did you escape from?"

Lost gulped and opened her tiny mouth. "A monster." She squeaked. Opal and the rest of the dragons shared inquisitive looks. Dragonets could have very different definitions of 'monster' than expected, ranging from a mommy to a giant flying snake. "Very scary." Lost added sternly.

"Huge body. Big as huge shiny dragon, but also small." Lost said, turning accusing eyes to Zaffer, then to Romeo, who was the smallest of all the dragons she could see. However, he and Juno were too busy drawing things into the dirt to notice her. "Very, very dark. Black body that shift and move while it do not move. Mouth with very pointy teeth." Lost added, opening her own for for example. The tiny white points were nothing in comparison to what she was probably talking about. "Also sometimes very pokey hands and many faces, but also not-"

Poseidon's crest feathers raised in fear before Lost declared the end of her sentence. "The shade!" He hissed, leaping to his feet as if he expected the very shadows surrounding him would start trying to eat him.

Jade and Janus shared worried glance that hid the heart-stabbing fear underneath. Zaffer dipped his head as well, but Opal tilted her head in confusion. August winced in pain and gingerly touched the jewel on his forehead. "What's so terrifying about 'The Shade'?" He asked, gingerly rubbing his temples.

Zaffer looked away, and Janus and Poseidon both ducked their heads, so Jade took over the explaining. "The Shade is an extremely powerful entity that ravaged Sornieth in the early ages." She explained, clutching shaking talons together. "It's described as a "roaming plague of darkness" that seems to seek to devour the world and destroy it forever. It is an immense threat to our world of dragons, easily stronger than the Deities."

August winced as the fear from the surrounding dragons washed over him in ongoing waves. Jade, unfazed, decided to continue, her eyes here glazed over and she stared at the ground as she spoke. "The Shade is difficult to describe because of its nature as an otherworldly force." She muttered ominously. "What is known is that its power is utterly immense, able to overwhelm the eight early gods at once and last through a multi-century war before being destroyed."

"Its appearance is mostly as vague as its powers, best described as an enormous mass of sentient darkness that teems with many hands, limbs and tendrils of smoky blackness, as well as countless sharp-toothed maws in it's body, void of a specific shape." Jade uttered. "Just as our little friend here described."

"How did you get away?" Poseidon demanded, whirling on the young hatchlings. "You must have been very young, almost too young to name. How did you get away?" Lost scooted back from him, here eyes growing wide with fear. "It tried to eat me!" She squeaked. "Then mum and papa made wind." She explained, flourishing her tiny claws in the air as description. "And then I flied away fast and got lost."

Poseidon blanched. "Look at her pearl." He suggested softly to Opal. "It's the mirror of all her memories. You might see a reflection of the shade within." Opal crept forward, and when Lost didn't shy away, trained her green-eyes gaze onto the pearl clasped in her talons.

An faint image of Zaffer and Opal herself flickered over it's surface, but Opal scrunched her nose up at it. Wrong memory. She murmured internally, looking again. This time, a blob of darkness that reached out tendrils of fear even though it was a reflection swooped onto it's surface, melting and changing shape, fluxing from a massive, savage doglike creature with one head and cruel pointy teeth to a small, wider form with many more heads.

Opal reared back, flashing her wings wide. "It is the shade!" She cried, clawing at her head.
Poseidon tensed. "How do we know it didn't follow her?" He asked urgently. In that very moment, everything in the forest stilled, and the shadows seemed to swell and grow, hungrily reaching out for the dragon's claws. "We don't." Jade choked out.

The shadows reared and leaped up and out of the ground, coming together in a whirling mass of dark energy to form a creature darker than death itself. Poseidon snarled at it's appearance, fear flashing in his eyes as he tore a stick of bamboo from the ground nearby to welded it menacingly at the creature before him. Jade shrieked and lunged to shield Romeo from the savage sight, bundling Juno out of view as well. Janus coiled protectively in front of her as Zaffer leaped away from it, his wings frantically beating the air.

Lost's eyes grew in size as she relived horrid memories of her past, the blood and magical auras of her clanmates staining this beast's constantly shifting faces. It made it's mind up on the shape of a short, thick, serpent-like creature with two heads with savage teeth and hundreds of stubby legs and feet lining it's body. Opal stepped in front of Lost, baring her teeth. The creature took one look around the clearing, and recognizing Lost, lunged for the two dragons, coils of darkness reaching out of it's mouth to hungrily devour all the magical aura in front of it.

"Opal!" August yelled, flinging himself into the silver nocturne and sending all three dragons, including Lost, tumbling into the edges of the clearing, surrounded by brambles and bamboo. August spread his wings, shielding Opal, as the shade monster regained it's feet, hissing and spitting horribly. It sprung again, and before August could react, sunk it's dagger-edged teeth of darkness into the skydancer's tail.

August released a shriek so loud ever bit of wildlife around them would have run for the hills if they hadn't already. He squeezed his eyes shut and started hyperventilating, clawing at the ground. He used his rapidly departing strength to lift his head and see Opal and Lost lingering close to one another, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. "Run." August croaked, the pain of his life energy and magical aura being sapped combined with the fear from the other dragons stinging his skull like a white hot dagger nearly throwing him into unconsciousness.

"You run, Lost." Opal commanded, shoving the Pearlcatcher deeper into the forest. Lost obligingly obeyed, fleeing into forest as Opal lowered her head to stare straight into August's eyes, which were rapidly losing their shine. "I won't let you die, okay?" She insisted, a fiercely desperate spark in her eyes. "Don't die, or I will be very angry with you." Through the storm of fear and hate raging in hit head, the faint glow of a warmer, more slippery emotion ebbed to life in his mind, coming from no one other than Opal. August struggled for breath, just barley managing to bob his head.

Opal's eyes began to glow a vibrant green. "Good." She growled, emerald light sparking to life between her claws. With a furious roar, the nocturne plunged her claws into the ground, sending thick coils of thorned vines rumbling under the surface of the earth until they erupted out of the soil from straight beneath The Shade.

The monster of darkness was thrown back, it's menacing coils were ripped away from August's scales, and the exhausted Skydancer let air flood into his lungs. The Shade was thrown back into the air, but it regained himself and found a new target nearest to itself. Which happened to be Poseidon. The monster batted his bamboo stick away away before the coatl even knew what was going on. He flung himself at August, but was caught midair in the Shade's evil jaws, which sunk horribly into his body as sickening blades of darkness.

"Nooooo!" Opal shrieked, losing her intensity. The green glow ebbed away, leaving her slumped at the edge of the forest, eyes trained on Poseidon like a zombie, as if she were unable to tear her eyes away. August heaved himself to his feet and stumbled around to glare the shade in the face, when Poseidon's claw lifted limply. "No, don't save me, not after you were already by someone so valiant." He croaked, with the slim edge of a smile. "It's too late." It was then as if his pale blue eyes held every emotion he's every had, from stressed anger to overwhelmed joy. "Just make sure Laria knows. . ." He trailed off, eyes nearly drained of color.

Opal snapped back to life, green energy igniting on her body again. "Don't leave us!" She shrieked. Her claws plowed into the dirt again, and more gnarled vines sprung from the earth, flinging the monster with Poseidon in it's jaws into the air. She was centered on her spell, bent on revenge and beating the monster over and over again in the air with her spiked plants, like some wicked game of baseball. Suddenly, Lost was at her side. The pearlcatcher raised a tiny talon, rimmed with the same substance the shade consisted of, and lightly touched the ground right near Opal's claws.

The vines became for rotten and twisted, their formerly natural thorns sharpening into sickly metal spikes. With one cruel blow, a savage hole was torn though the creature's sickly substance, but it didn't let go of it's prey. Instead, it reformed as it was hurdled in Zaffer direction. The imperial, with little time to react, threw out his wings, his whole body humming with magenta energy.

The instant The Shade made contact with his scales it was blown back with the force of an explosion, a ringing echo ricocheting around in everyone's skulls. The Shade was thrown into the ground, growling gutturally. It flared it's arms menacingly as the surrounding dragons, and with a sudden explosion of darkness, melted into the shadows once again.

Everyone was just quiet for a really long time.

The thick silence was finally severed by Opal abruptly turning and flinging her wings around August's neck, burying her face in his chest. Her body was quickly overcome by wracking sobs, and August slid reassuring wings over her shoulders. Everyone else started moving around, awkwardly avoiding eye contact to mourn in their own tiny way.

"I could only save you." Opal wept, trying to pull herself together. But that only resulted in more tears staining her face. "Poseidon would be proud you saved me." August reminded her softly. "He was proud. Didn't you hear?"

Opal tightened her grip on his firm shoulders, looking up into his eyes. "But I knocked it towards him." She said miserably. "It all my fault The Shade k-"

"Shhh." August said, putting a claw to her snout. "Don't say it like that. It was the last thing in the world you meant to do." Opal blinked back more tears. August continued. "It would have still attacked someone else. You definitely saved me." He reminded her, tapping Opal's forehead. He raised his tail, showing numerous ominously black sucker marks puncturing it's tip. "And now I've got these really cool scars."

A laugh escaped Opal's sorrowful expression, and she it her lower lip guiltily. "Poseidon wouldn't want you to keep from laughing because he's gone." August reminded her, taking a dare and playfully nudging her snout with is. "And I'm pretty sure the others feel just as guilty as you do."

Opal nodded somberly and slowly pulled away. "We should still mourn him now, though." She murmured, holding August's green-eyed gaze. "He was a great dragon, and he suffered a lot before we found him." More tears slid down her face, and August willed himself to wipe one away. "Of course." He promised, taking one of her talons and squeezing it gently. "Just don't let the darkness overwhelm you."

"I won't." Opal replied, rubbing her remaining tears away. She smiled softly up at August."And hopefully neither will you." She continued, sliding her talon out of August's grasp and gingerly placing it on his heart.

It almost jerked to a stop. "I don't think that's possible." August mumbled, returning Opal's emotional look. Sensing what he implied, Opal drew back, but a bit hesitantly, August noted. "Don't get too cocky." Opal teased with a bit less spunk than usual. "Now let's get to mourning before you get any other ideas."

@AmberHive @Moonsong48 @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige
@Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards
@CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer
@ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon
@DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11
@Faolyn
@FluffyGlacier @WhoOwlborn @PuellaFortis

This was a handful to write. We've had our first death (WWWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYY POOOSSSEEEIIIIDDOOOOOONN!!), and out first hardcore Opaugust shipping moment (The adrenaline is so REAL). This was really fun to write, despite it's saddening qualities, and I hope Poseidon will be remembered by you all :'(
[size=4]And here is some wonderful Opal art by @BlazingPhoenix01[/size] [center][img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/21.png[/img] [size=5]Don't mess with Opal's ships *stern glare*[/size][/center] I hope you all like it ^w^ Edit: You can find Phoenix's Art Shop here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2347632
And here is some wonderful Opal art by @BlazingPhoenix01
21.png
Don't mess with Opal's ships *stern glare*

I hope you all like it ^w^

Edit: You can find Phoenix's Art Shop here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2347632
@aetherstorm
youre very welcome :D you may call me Blaze.
@aetherstorm
youre very welcome :D you may call me Blaze.
@BlazingPhoenix01
Well then Blaze, thanks for making such great dragon art :D
@BlazingPhoenix01
Well then Blaze, thanks for making such great dragon art :D
@aetherstorm
sure, any time.
@aetherstorm
sure, any time.
Noooo Poseidon ;-;

Psst, you'll have to edit the dragon lists ;)
Noooo Poseidon ;-;

Psst, you'll have to edit the dragon lists ;)
W0ar35Y.png
@Dragondreamer
Thx for the reminder ;)
@Dragondreamer
Thx for the reminder ;)
@Aetherstorm

stop tearing my heart apart you monster
@Aetherstorm

stop tearing my heart apart you monster
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
@Faolyn
I'll try not to next time ^^'
@Faolyn
I'll try not to next time ^^'
@Aetherstorm I saw the shipping gif and was like yess, more august X Onyx shipping. Then i read the post and Poseidon, noooooooooooooooooo!
@Aetherstorm I saw the shipping gif and was like yess, more august X Onyx shipping. Then i read the post and Poseidon, noooooooooooooooooo!
c4iR5.gif2nehW.gifFnzLm.gifUPT8k.gifazaTN.gifVaIGM.gifFBdLU.gifVxYRw.gifb5Uc0.gifeJUNC.giflGu78.gifonNZp.gif9Q0Z1.gif - Click me signaturebannerdigimon11.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 247 248