Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 247 248
@Aetherstorm

Loved the way you ended it! Now I wanna know what happened to poor Seraph.

Also, you forgot the @ sign for me on the pinglist. I'm assuming it's because you just added me :D
@Aetherstorm

Loved the way you ended it! Now I wanna know what happened to poor Seraph.

Also, you forgot the @ sign for me on the pinglist. I'm assuming it's because you just added me :D
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^

Read my Timelocke! I update it with story almost every day!
@SpiceCookie
Oh, I did! I'm so sorry ^^' Fixing it now!

And I'm really glad you liked it!!! I have quite a lot planned for our little friend :3

@SpiceCookie
Oh, I did! I'm so sorry ^^' Fixing it now!

And I'm really glad you liked it!!! I have quite a lot planned for our little friend :3

[center][item=gold steampunk scarf] (I flipped a coin with this one, and I actually agree who it landed on [size=1]please don't hate me[/size]) [b]Day 99:[/b] The dragoness squirmed on the spot, feeling rather uncomfortable. Night was gradually falling outside, which meant Rikki and Jade were busy coaxing the hatchlings to sleep. Hester still slumbered peacefully, now a faintly playful smile on her face as she pawed aimlessly at the air. Seraph was holding a quiet conversation with Janus across the cabin, occasionally popping grasshoppers and dustbugs into his mouth and waving his talons for emphasis as he told his story. [b]"Aurora?"[/b] Dawn's voice asked from behind, making the coatl jump. [b]"Oh, uhm. . . hey Dawn."[/b] Aurora stammered in response, feeling extremely awkward. [b]"D-didn't see you there."[/b] The wildclaw tipped her head thoughtfully, her fierce purple eyes meeting Aurora's vibrant blue ones. [b]"Are you okay?"[/b] [b]"I. . .I think so."[/b] Aurora murmured, feeling her face heat up. [b]"Why do you ask?"[/b] Dawn furrowed her brow inquiringly. [b]"It's just that you seem. . . squeamish."[/b] She said with a small lopsided grin. [b]"Is anything wrong?"[/b] Aurora hesitated. [b]"N-no."[/b] She faltered as she spoke, feeling awfully self-conscious. [b]"Nothing really [i]wrong[/i], per say. . ."[/b] [b]"You're expecting eggs, aren't you?"[/b] The wildclaw whispered quietly, dropping her voice into a low murmur. Aurora stared at her, dumbstruck. [b]"How'd you-"[/b] She began, cut off by a wave of Dawn's talons. [b]"It's simple."[/b] The wildclaw admitted. [b]"As a hatchling I was trained to notice subtle things. But that doesn't matter right now. Why didn't you tell anyone?"[/b] [b]"I-It was just a hunch."[/b] Aurora admitted guiltily. [b]"I wasn't [i]entirely[/i] sure about it. I didn't want to bother anyone about it if it was just a feeling."[/b] She added quietly. [b]"It certainly isn't just a feeling."[/b] Dawn murmured to her, comfortingly placing a hand on the coatl's shoulder. [b]"Is Zaffer the father?"[/b] Aurora nodded wordlessly, ducking her head as Dawn gazed at her sympathetically. [b]"You should really tell him."[/b] She insisted. [b]"Zaffer before anyone else, at least. He deserves to know."[/b] [b]"I deserve to know what?"[/b] The imperial's soothing, constantly anxious voice asked from behind them. Aurora nearly leaped out of her scales, spinning around to face her mate. Looking into his bright magenta eyes, she was momentarily too tongue-tied to speak. Only when Dawn softly elbowed her in the ribs was she able to choke out some words. [b]"It's. . .but, I-I can't really. . .I'm carrying our eggs."[/b] She blurted at last, feeling a nervous prickling sensation crawl up her spine. Zaffer stared at her, his mouth falling open a minimal amount. Aurora could hardly stand meeting his eyes. [b]"Zaffer?"[/b] She asked in a small voice. [b]"Please say something."[/b] The imperial's mouth moved, but no words came out. Instead, he craned his neck forward so he was staring directly into Aurora's yes, who felt breathless for a few heart-stopping moments. [b]"Really?"[/b] Zaffer asked softly in a surprisingly gentle voice. Aurora nodded wordlessly, lightly touching his talons. [b]"Are you okay? With this?"[/b] She asked after a moment. Zaffer blinked at her, startled. [b]"W-well yeah of course."[/b] He stammered uneasily. [b]"Why would I not be?"[/b] Aurora averted her gaze, staring intently at the floor. [b]"You seem. . . hesitant."[/b] She admitted quietly. Zaffer guiltily ducked his head, training his eyes on the floor. [b]"W-well, I just feel. . ."[/b] He paused momentarily, biting his lip. [b]"I just feel like it's all my fault."[/b] [b]"Your [i]fault[/i]?"[/b] Aurora cried, taking herself completely off guard. Zaffer flinched beside her, but Aurora didn't seem to care. [b]"Zaffer, sure you have something to do with it, but it's not your [i]fault[/i]!"[/b] The imperial made a whimpering sound deep in his throat, his wings drooping. [b]"I know."[/b] He murmured sadly. [b]"But, I-I'm not sure we're. . . [i]I'm[/i] ready for this."[/b] Zaffer admitted. He started anxiously fidgeting with his talons, the pink-tufted tail twitching restlessly. [b]"It's [i]huge[/i], right? Our own. . . our own hatchlings."[/b] He faltered, as if trying to grasp the reality of the situation. Aurora reached out and took his talons into her own, reassuringly pressing her wing against his. [b]"You're right. It is huge."[/b] The coatl agreed in a gentle tone. [b]"But it's all part of life, isn't it? I'm sure you'll be a great father."[/b] She added softly. Zaffer smiled sadly at her, squeezing her talons. [b]"Thank you."[/b] He murmured. [b]"I know you're dealing with this just as much as I am. Probably more."[/b] Aurora mirrored his smile. [b]"Probably."[/b] She teased. [b]"But I'm sure, with you, I might just be able to manage it."[/b] Zaffer chuckled. [b]"I'm sure we'll be great parents."[/b] He insisted, tilting his head at Aurora. She let out a small, musical laugh. [b]"You definitely will be."[/b] She said, flicking Zaffer's wing. [b]"And I'll certainly try my best."[/b] Zaffer smiled warmly at her, twining his tail around hers. [b]"I'm glad you think that."[/b] He mused teasingly. Aurora snorted with laughter, nudging his shoulder. Zaffer submitted to a small giggle, but his eyes suddenly held a sort of sincerity and seriousness that was far beyond his years. Aurora's laugh died out, and she inspected his face with a worried gaze. [b]"Whatever happens,"[/b] Zaffer began earnestly, turning his head to gaze deep into Aurora's electric blue eyes. [b]"Promise me we'll get through it together."[/b] The very ghost of a smile flickered over Aurora's face as she leaned into Zaffer's neck. [b]"No matter what happens."[/b] She agreed, her words nearly as faint as the breeze. [b]"I promise."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser @L1llysage[/size] Nobody better ask how babies are made after this, 'kay? With these dragons, it's [i]magic[/i]. Also, I figured I'm going to breed typical pinkerlocke dragons like I did Stiletto, where it takes a bit for them to lay the nest. More fun to write about, and easier to form lore out of, you know?

(I flipped a coin with this one, and I actually agree who it landed on please don't hate me)

Day 99:
The dragoness squirmed on the spot, feeling rather uncomfortable. Night was gradually falling outside, which meant Rikki and Jade were busy coaxing the hatchlings to sleep. Hester still slumbered peacefully, now a faintly playful smile on her face as she pawed aimlessly at the air. Seraph was holding a quiet conversation with Janus across the cabin, occasionally popping grasshoppers and dustbugs into his mouth and waving his talons for emphasis as he told his story.

"Aurora?" Dawn's voice asked from behind, making the coatl jump. "Oh, uhm. . . hey Dawn." Aurora stammered in response, feeling extremely awkward. "D-didn't see you there." The wildclaw tipped her head thoughtfully, her fierce purple eyes meeting Aurora's vibrant blue ones. "Are you okay?"

"I. . .I think so." Aurora murmured, feeling her face heat up. "Why do you ask?" Dawn furrowed her brow inquiringly. "It's just that you seem. . . squeamish." She said with a small lopsided grin. "Is anything wrong?" Aurora hesitated. "N-no." She faltered as she spoke, feeling awfully self-conscious. "Nothing really wrong, per say. . ."

"You're expecting eggs, aren't you?" The wildclaw whispered quietly, dropping her voice into a low murmur. Aurora stared at her, dumbstruck. "How'd you-" She began, cut off by a wave of Dawn's talons. "It's simple." The wildclaw admitted. "As a hatchling I was trained to notice subtle things. But that doesn't matter right now. Why didn't you tell anyone?"

"I-It was just a hunch." Aurora admitted guiltily. "I wasn't entirely sure about it. I didn't want to bother anyone about it if it was just a feeling." She added quietly. "It certainly isn't just a feeling." Dawn murmured to her, comfortingly placing a hand on the coatl's shoulder. "Is Zaffer the father?"

Aurora nodded wordlessly, ducking her head as Dawn gazed at her sympathetically. "You should really tell him." She insisted. "Zaffer before anyone else, at least. He deserves to know."

"I deserve to know what?" The imperial's soothing, constantly anxious voice asked from behind them. Aurora nearly leaped out of her scales, spinning around to face her mate. Looking into his bright magenta eyes, she was momentarily too tongue-tied to speak. Only when Dawn softly elbowed her in the ribs was she able to choke out some words.

"It's. . .but, I-I can't really. . .I'm carrying our eggs." She blurted at last, feeling a nervous prickling sensation crawl up her spine. Zaffer stared at her, his mouth falling open a minimal amount. Aurora could hardly stand meeting his eyes. "Zaffer?" She asked in a small voice. "Please say something."

The imperial's mouth moved, but no words came out. Instead, he craned his neck forward so he was staring directly into Aurora's yes, who felt breathless for a few heart-stopping moments. "Really?" Zaffer asked softly in a surprisingly gentle voice.

Aurora nodded wordlessly, lightly touching his talons. "Are you okay? With this?" She asked after a moment. Zaffer blinked at her, startled. "W-well yeah of course." He stammered uneasily. "Why would I not be?"

Aurora averted her gaze, staring intently at the floor. "You seem. . . hesitant." She admitted quietly. Zaffer guiltily ducked his head, training his eyes on the floor. "W-well, I just feel. . ." He paused momentarily, biting his lip. "I just feel like it's all my fault."

"Your fault?" Aurora cried, taking herself completely off guard. Zaffer flinched beside her, but Aurora didn't seem to care. "Zaffer, sure you have something to do with it, but it's not your fault!" The imperial made a whimpering sound deep in his throat, his wings drooping.

"I know." He murmured sadly. "But, I-I'm not sure we're. . . I'm ready for this." Zaffer admitted. He started anxiously fidgeting with his talons, the pink-tufted tail twitching restlessly. "It's huge, right? Our own. . . our own hatchlings." He faltered, as if trying to grasp the reality of the situation.

Aurora reached out and took his talons into her own, reassuringly pressing her wing against his. "You're right. It is huge." The coatl agreed in a gentle tone. "But it's all part of life, isn't it? I'm sure you'll be a great father." She added softly.

Zaffer smiled sadly at her, squeezing her talons. "Thank you." He murmured. "I know you're dealing with this just as much as I am. Probably more." Aurora mirrored his smile. "Probably." She teased. "But I'm sure, with you, I might just be able to manage it."

Zaffer chuckled. "I'm sure we'll be great parents." He insisted, tilting his head at Aurora. She let out a small, musical laugh. "You definitely will be." She said, flicking Zaffer's wing. "And I'll certainly try my best." Zaffer smiled warmly at her, twining his tail around hers. "I'm glad you think that." He mused teasingly.

Aurora snorted with laughter, nudging his shoulder. Zaffer submitted to a small giggle, but his eyes suddenly held a sort of sincerity and seriousness that was far beyond his years. Aurora's laugh died out, and she inspected his face with a worried gaze.

"Whatever happens," Zaffer began earnestly, turning his head to gaze deep into Aurora's electric blue eyes. "Promise me we'll get through it together." The very ghost of a smile flickered over Aurora's face as she leaned into Zaffer's neck. "No matter what happens." She agreed, her words nearly as faint as the breeze. "I promise."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord
@Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser @L1llysage

Nobody better ask how babies are made after this, 'kay? With these dragons, it's magic.

Also, I figured I'm going to breed typical pinkerlocke dragons like I did Stiletto, where it takes a bit for them to lay the nest. More fun to write about, and easier to form lore out of, you know?
Awww this is so sweet :D

Don't worry I won't ask anything
Awww this is so sweet :D

Don't worry I won't ask anything
W0ar35Y.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh no I can see it now
Het: Where do hatchlings come from??
Everyone else: O.O
Dawn: You see, when a mommy and daddy love each other very much...
Jade: OK WE'RE DONE HERE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh no I can see it now
Het: Where do hatchlings come from??
Everyone else: O.O
Dawn: You see, when a mommy and daddy love each other very much...
Jade: OK WE'RE DONE HERE
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
*internal squealing*

also lol I died XD
*internal squealing*

also lol I died XD
@ObsidianMage
Very funny!

@Aetherstorm
this entry is cute

i mean, i don't understand all of this, but i will soon
@ObsidianMage
Very funny!

@Aetherstorm
this entry is cute

i mean, i don't understand all of this, but i will soon
@Aetherstorm
ah???? ive. somehow been put on the pinglist again? aahhh.. may i be removed again please.
@Aetherstorm
ah???? ive. somehow been put on the pinglist again? aahhh.. may i be removed again please.
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games! Tza and Forge are also off limits for flirt threads- Thank you!
he/him or they/them - 20 - feel free to call me Ghost
@GhostBreath
I'm seriously sorry it keep on happening ^^' Black magic, I suppose.

Okay, I really think you're off the pinglist now.
@GhostBreath
I'm seriously sorry it keep on happening ^^' Black magic, I suppose.

Okay, I really think you're off the pinglist now.
Ahhh, Zaffer and Aurora kids will be so cute!!!

Also Het's curiosity XD
Ahhh, Zaffer and Aurora kids will be so cute!!!

Also Het's curiosity XD
c4iR5.gif2nehW.gifFnzLm.gifUPT8k.gifazaTN.gifVaIGM.gifFBdLU.gifVxYRw.gifb5Uc0.gifeJUNC.giflGu78.gifonNZp.gif9Q0Z1.gif - Click me signaturebannerdigimon11.png
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 247 248