Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 247 248
Can't wait for more <3
Wonderful work here!
Can't wait for more <3
Wonderful work here!
wasp_bee.png
@AmberHive @Moonsong48 @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige
@Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards
@CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer
@ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon
@DragonMist
@FluffyGlacier @WhoOwlborn @PuellaFortis
I'm going to be on hiatus for the next three days guys, with the holidays and all ^^'
I'll try to post, but both Christmas Eve and my mom's birthday are tomorrow, so I won't be able to post. And today I have a cousin staying over (he's staring over my shoulder as I write this), so I won't be able to post today either. Very sorry! I'll be sure to bring you lots of exploding bushes in a few days :D

Now~ onwards to watching the My Little Pony Movie to chastise it about turning horses into mermaids!!!!!
@DragonMist
@FluffyGlacier @WhoOwlborn @PuellaFortis
I'm going to be on hiatus for the next three days guys, with the holidays and all ^^'
I'll try to post, but both Christmas Eve and my mom's birthday are tomorrow, so I won't be able to post. And today I have a cousin staying over (he's staring over my shoulder as I write this), so I won't be able to post today either. Very sorry! I'll be sure to bring you lots of exploding bushes in a few days :D

Now~ onwards to watching the My Little Pony Movie to chastise it about turning horses into mermaids!!!!!
@Aetherstorm Well happy holidays and everyone and say hi to your cousin for me and happy birthday to your mom. (So tired that I could fall asleep but I can't because my brother is keeping me up! oh no not again!)
@Aetherstorm Well happy holidays and everyone and say hi to your cousin for me and happy birthday to your mom. (So tired that I could fall asleep but I can't because my brother is keeping me up! oh no not again!)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@Aetherstorm no prob! (I'll be kinda inactive too so...) Happy birb to your mom!
@Aetherstorm no prob! (I'll be kinda inactive too so...) Happy birb to your mom!
wasp_bee.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2337606/1
Just leaving this link here, my friend Luminus would love it if you checked her forum out :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2337606/1
Just leaving this link here, my friend Luminus would love it if you checked her forum out :D
[center][item=Aged Tome] [item=Brilliant Healer's Slippers] [item=Flameleg Millipede] (My Hiatus lasted six days, I'll do half of the items today and the other half in a different post :P) [b]Day 18:[/b] [b]"Poseidon?"[/b] August asked nervously, coming up beside the coatl while he was sorting worms from crickets. [b]"Yes?"[/b] Poseidon asked, turning around to look the nervous skydancer in the eye. [b]"Well, I just remembered the story you told about Laria,"[/b] August began. [b]"And I figured I wasn't so young anymore, so you could finish telling me why you left her."[/b] A downcast expression clouded Poseidon's face. He turned around completely and sat down beside the Skydancer, motioning for him to sit as well. [b]"What you should first know, is that the rest of my story isn't entirely believable, even to myself."[/b] Poseidon warned, resting a talon on August's shoulder. The skydancer snorted, unwavered. [b]"Even more unbelievable than having a crush on someone you [i]know[/i] has the same feelings for you but you don't pursue them?"[/b] He asked sarcastically. Poseidon hid a smile. [b]"Nearly."[/b] He responded, a playful twinkle in his eye. August turned away, a soft red color burning at his cheeks. [b]"This is more of a 'You made the wrong dragons mad so they put a curse on you' type of story."[/b] August gave him a funny look, fighting past the embarrassment. [b]"We live in a world with talking mermaids, flying cats, and mind-reading dragons. I think I can believe in a little curse."[/b] [b]"I'm glad."[/b] Poseidon said, reverting his attention back to the story. [b]"It was an accident, for one thing. I was my turn to lead a patrol of hunters, and we split up around the edge of Carrion Canyon. I was chasing a Spotted Skunk that led me to a cave. An oddly alluring cave, one with strong magic. It drew me in, causing me to abandon all thought of the skunk or the other dragons."[/b] [b]"I managed to break free from the magic deep inside the cave, when pitch black surrounded me on all sides. I couldn't find a way out or remember how I got in, so i started crying for help."[/b] Poseidon's face contorted, his pale blue eyes trained on the ground. August squirmed anxiously next to him. [b]"And?"[/b] The skydancer prodded curiously. [b]"Help did come."[/b] Poseidon continued. [b]"This huge Ridgeback that covered it's face. It spoke to me telepathically, so I wasn't able to discern it's gender."[/b] Poseidon inhaled, and slowly let his breath out, as if at a yoga practice. "They told me I was intruding on sacred ground, and that i had to pay." [b]"I'm no idiot, I know that ridgeback sets up dragons and pulls them into the cave, forcing them to give something dear to them away."[/b] Poseidon growled, a dark shadow emerging on his face. [b]"It knew. It used magic to find out everything about my life. It knew I had no dear belongings, only that Laria meant the world to me. It used it's magic, the magic of the Shade i'd guess, to put a horrible curse on me."[/b] [b]"It said that I would have to leave my clan in two month's time, or else Laria would die."[/b] Poseidon explained, his voice hitching over the last word. [b]"And if I ever tried to break the curse or tell anyone about it, both she and I would suffer excruciating pain. The curse would be broken after I left the clan, and I'd never be allowed to return. I couldn't bare to stay in the Shifting Expanse, so I fled to the Windswept Plateau, where i found you all."[/b] A sad smile broke through the storm of negative emotions. [b]"I-I'm sorry."[/b] August stammered, pressing his wings close to his body. [b]"That's so cruel. I wish that hadn't-"[/b] Poseidon held a claw to his own snout, giving August a stern look. [b]"Don't be sorry."[/b] He said seriously, his nearly white eyes meeting with August's light green ones. [b]"It couldn't be helped. Besides,"[/b] Poseidon reminded him with a smile.[b]"I found you all, and I'm happy again."[/b] August smiled too. [b]"At least you have a great story to tell."[/b] He said playfully. Poseidon chuckled. [b]"Very true."[/b][/center] ------- @AmberHive @Moonsong48 @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist Sorry about the Hiatus. With luck, I might have another post before New Year, but i have a feeling it'll really jumpstart in 2018 :)

(My Hiatus lasted six days, I'll do half of the items today and the other half in a different post :P)

Day 18:
"Poseidon?" August asked nervously, coming up beside the coatl while he was sorting worms from crickets. "Yes?" Poseidon asked, turning around to look the nervous skydancer in the eye. "Well, I just remembered the story you told about Laria," August began. "And I figured I wasn't so young anymore, so you could finish telling me why you left her." A downcast expression clouded Poseidon's face. He turned around completely and sat down beside the Skydancer, motioning for him to sit as well.

"What you should first know, is that the rest of my story isn't entirely believable, even to myself." Poseidon warned, resting a talon on August's shoulder. The skydancer snorted, unwavered. "Even more unbelievable than having a crush on someone you know has the same feelings for you but you don't pursue them?" He asked sarcastically. Poseidon hid a smile.

"Nearly." He responded, a playful twinkle in his eye. August turned away, a soft red color burning at his cheeks. "This is more of a 'You made the wrong dragons mad so they put a curse on you' type of story." August gave him a funny look, fighting past the embarrassment. "We live in a world with talking mermaids, flying cats, and mind-reading dragons. I think I can believe in a little curse."

"I'm glad." Poseidon said, reverting his attention back to the story. "It was an accident, for one thing. I was my turn to lead a patrol of hunters, and we split up around the edge of Carrion Canyon. I was chasing a Spotted Skunk that led me to a cave. An oddly alluring cave, one with strong magic. It drew me in, causing me to abandon all thought of the skunk or the other dragons."

"I managed to break free from the magic deep inside the cave, when pitch black surrounded me on all sides. I couldn't find a way out or remember how I got in, so i started crying for help." Poseidon's face contorted, his pale blue eyes trained on the ground. August squirmed anxiously next to him. "And?" The skydancer prodded curiously.

"Help did come." Poseidon continued. "This huge Ridgeback that covered it's face. It spoke to me telepathically, so I wasn't able to discern it's gender." Poseidon inhaled, and slowly let his breath out, as if at a yoga practice. "They told me I was intruding on sacred ground, and that i had to pay."

"I'm no idiot, I know that ridgeback sets up dragons and pulls them into the cave, forcing them to give something dear to them away." Poseidon growled, a dark shadow emerging on his face. "It knew. It used magic to find out everything about my life. It knew I had no dear belongings, only that Laria meant the world to me. It used it's magic, the magic of the Shade i'd guess, to put a horrible curse on me."

"It said that I would have to leave my clan in two month's time, or else Laria would die." Poseidon explained, his voice hitching over the last word. "And if I ever tried to break the curse or tell anyone about it, both she and I would suffer excruciating pain. The curse would be broken after I left the clan, and I'd never be allowed to return. I couldn't bare to stay in the Shifting Expanse, so I fled to the Windswept Plateau, where i found you all." A sad smile broke through the storm of negative emotions.

"I-I'm sorry." August stammered, pressing his wings close to his body. "That's so cruel. I wish that hadn't-" Poseidon held a claw to his own snout, giving August a stern look. "Don't be sorry." He said seriously, his nearly white eyes meeting with August's light green ones. "It couldn't be helped. Besides," Poseidon reminded him with a smile."I found you all, and I'm happy again."

August smiled too. "At least you have a great story to tell." He said playfully. Poseidon chuckled. "Very true."

@DragonMist
Sorry about the Hiatus. With luck, I might have another post before New Year, but i have a feeling it'll really jumpstart in 2018 :)
@Aetherstorm Poseidon ;-; he deserves love, I hope he can find someone again

And Romeo's all grown up! :D
@Aetherstorm Poseidon ;-; he deserves love, I hope he can find someone again

And Romeo's all grown up! :D
................. 0cN4SZY.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 | Wishlist z7QAD3o.png
@Moonsong48
Yep, and Juno ^w^
@Moonsong48
Yep, and Juno ^w^
@Aetherstorm Oh yay, I didn't see that! ^^
@Aetherstorm Oh yay, I didn't see that! ^^
................. 0cN4SZY.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 | Wishlist z7QAD3o.png
Pleeeease add me to the pinglist i have been loving this story since page 4 but never got a chance to ask :D

MORE Opal-August! They are so cute!
Pleeeease add me to the pinglist i have been loving this story since page 4 but never got a chance to ask :D

MORE Opal-August! They are so cute!
IMG-2420.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 247 248