Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 247 248
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I swear
I will punch this Shade
And kick it
And beat it with a stick
I don't care how evil Stiletto was
I WILL AVENGE HER

But try not to kill Lost at the same time because I like Lost she doesn't deserve this-
Also Stiletto was so pretty hnnnggggg
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I swear
I will punch this Shade
And kick it
And beat it with a stick
I don't care how evil Stiletto was
I WILL AVENGE HER

But try not to kill Lost at the same time because I like Lost she doesn't deserve this-
Also Stiletto was so pretty hnnnggggg
4MdcPJR.png
(MOSTLY ANGRY AT THE SHADE)
*RAPIDLY PUNCHING SHADE'S FACES*
(who else wants to join in the fighting beat up)
(MOSTLY ANGRY AT THE SHADE)
*RAPIDLY PUNCHING SHADE'S FACES*
(who else wants to join in the fighting beat up)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
[center][item=carmine serthis] ([i]*insert lenny face*[/i]) [b]Day 95:[/b] Lost clutched the delicate pearl earring in her talons, shaking so hard she feared she might drop it. An uncanny silence had filled the field since the shade had made its appearance, throwing everybody into an odd state of rapt focus. Zaffer and Aurora subconsciously edged closer to one another, their eyes wide with shock and disbelief, glued to the empty swathe of earth where Stiletto had been moments before. Lost was suddenly gripped by another pang of overwhelming guilt and pain and stumbled, blindly reaching out to break her fall. Arion's hands were suddenly on her shoulders, pulling her upright. [b]"You look awful."[/b] He murmured, not unkindly. Lost nodded numbly, trying to calm her frantic heart. [b]"Her. . . her daughter."[/b] She mumbled, almost too quiet to hear. [b]"We have to find her daughter."[/b] Arion looked rather bemused. [b]"She had a daughter?"[/b] He wondered aloud. Lost nodded again, slowly calming down. [b]"Yeah, her name is Hester."[/b] She explained. [b]"She's hiding in the forest, apparently, without a father. We. . . we should go find her."[/b] [b]"Stiletto with a daughter."[/b] Zaffer mused, casting a look over his shoulder to gaze into the forest. [b]"Seems odd, that she had a life separate from trying to get Odyssey. It's upsetting how it had to end though."[/b] He added in a small voice. Aurora lightly placed her talons over his, smiling sadly up at the imperial. Dawn strode up to the small ground, a stricken look on her face. [b]"Sh-she's. . . she's gone."[/b] She stammered, raising a shaking claw to the shadows. [b]"So that's the power of the shade."[/b] She added in a small, horrified whisper. Lost ducked her head, her ears burning with embarrassment and hot tears stinging her eyes. Arion gingerly touched the pearlcatcher's arm. [b]"It wasn't your fault."[/b] He murmured to her, grabbing hold her talons. [b]"You tried as hard as you could."[/b] Lost stayed silent, blinking rapidly to hide to the tears that streaked down her face. [b]"Her-her egg."[/b] Dawn blurted abruptly, whirling on Lost. [b]"Did she mention anything about a child?"[/b] Lost stared at her for a few heartbeats. [b]"Yes."[/b] She admitted suspiciously. [b]"How'd you know?"[/b] Dawn squirmed uncomfortably, looking guilty, which, Lost thought, was totally unjustified. [b]"I noticed she was carrying eggs last time she. . . vistited."[/b] The wildclaw mumbled evasively. [b]"Where is it now?"[/b] [b]"She."[/b] Lost corrected automatically. [b]"Her name's Hester. The mirror, Stiletto, said her daughter was hidden in the forest."[/b] Dawn whirled around the second the last word left Lost's mouth. [b]"Let's go then!"[/b] She urged, stalking off, her wings rigid. Lost and Arion shared a look before darting after the wildclaw, neither of them talking as they scrambled into the shadowy depths of the forest, an unnatural light cast across the ground from the thick canopy above. [b]"She could be anywhere."[/b] Arion hissed in an undertone, nervously eyeing the darkness that surrounded them. Dawn shook her head, jaw set with determination and deep purple eyes flashing fiercely. [b]"No."[/b] She muttered thoughtfully, prowling ahead. [b]"Stiletto wouldn't have wanted her daughter to be in danger, so she must have hidden her in the outskirts of the forest."[/b] She turned tail and starting pacing the very edge of the woods, her eyes glazed over, as if she were deeply focused on something. Suddenly Dawn's head jerked sideways so fast she might have broken her neck. [b]"What?"[/b] Arion chirped nervously, edging closer to the older dragon. [b]"That was a mewl.'[/b] Dawn told them intently. [b]"A dragonlike one. Come on."[/b] She ran off again, her neon green plumed tail vanishing after her in the trees. Arion and Lost raced after her, their claws still entwined. [b]"It's dark here."[/b] Arion whined, shivering as the forest became slightly darker. Lost glanced at him sympathetically, squeezing his talons. Any dragon would be afraid of the dark if they'd just seen the shade commit a murder. Dawn was sniffing at a cluster of bushes, looking like a manic greyhound. [b]"Stiletto hid her here."[/b] The wildclaw murmured, waving a claw at the dense shrubbery. [b]"But apparently this hatchling of hers isn't very patient."[/b] Lost felt an involuntary shiver shoot up her spine. [b]"Wh-what if she ran into something. . . d-dangerous?"[/b] She stammered. An uncanny sense of dread gripped her at the thought of not keeping Stiletto's promise. Lost had to keep her daughter safe, it was the least she could do after the shade so mercilessly ripped the mirror's life away. . . [b]"No, the hatchling's alive."[/b] Dawn assured her with a faint smile. [b]"We heard her, remember? Based off the sounds, the obvious smell of hatchling, and the odd patches of smushed of grass, I'd say she travelled this way."[/b] She continued, jerking her head in the direction of a cluster of pine trees dotted with bamboo. A breath of relief escaped Lost's lungs. [b]"Let's get her then."[/b] She murmured. [b]"Quickly."[/b] Dawn nodded wordlessly and continuing through the forest, stepping over the lumpy ground without so much as a whisper of rustling leaves. Finally, and reluctantly, Lost let Arion's talons go, ducked in after Dawn. Seconds later Arion popped up next to her, clinging nervously to her like a shadow. Lost narrowed her eyes, skimming the landscape as Dawn crawled into the open beside her. Something squealed in surprise at the sight of the three dragons. This was quickly followed by the clanking of metallic claws and the frantic rustling of leaves as something attempted a hurried escape, throwing itself at the nearest tree. Lost caught a flash of misty purple scales as a small figure clawed hopelessly at the trunk of a pine, unable to reach a safe height and slithering back to the ground. The hatchling squeaked fearfully and hid her head beneath her vibrant magenta wings, the pattern of which was practically identical to Stiletto's. [b]"It's okay."[/b] Dawn said softly, slowly taking a step forward. The hatchling peeked through her wings at the approaching wildclaw, shying away. Dawn smiled softly at the hatchling. [b]"I don't want to hurt you. We just want to help."[/b] She added, waving at Arion and Lost, who stood frozen several paces away. The hatchling let her wings fall, but still eyed Dawn warily. [b]"Mommy said 'silence'."[/b] She squeaked in a tiny voice, poking at a leaf beneath her feet. [b]"Very silence. She say she come back."[/b] She added, glancing expectantly over Dawn's shoulder. [b]"Youse not mommy."[/b] The hatchling added after a moment, frowning slightly. Lost felt more guilt claw at her heart. Because of her, this hatchling would never see her mother again, stripped of the privilege of having a comforting parent to lean against when life got difficult. Lost felt sick to her stomach. Her parents had been taken away when she was a hatchling too, stolen from her by the shade just as it had taken this hatchling's mother. Dawn hesitated. [b]"Your. . . your mommy's not coming back."[/b] She admitted, her face falling. [b]"She-she's gone. I'm sorry."[/b] the wildclaw visibly bit back a sob, gnawing on her lip. Hester didn't seem to regard this as anything concerning. She looked as content as she had before, and rather proud. [b]"Mommy's coming back."[/b] She assured Dawn with such a firm voice Lost almost believed it herself. The hatchling blinked with her four pale green eyes, still innocent and oblivious to the horrors of the world. [b]"Mommy pwomised."[/b] This time, a little sad noise managed to escape Dawn's throat. [b]"A promise isn't good enough, Hester."[/b] She cooed sadly. [b]"Your mother. . . she really cared about you. But. . . but she's gone now."[/b] Dawn blinked furiously. [b]"It isn't easy to lose someone you love like that."[/b] She added in a husky whisper. Slowly, the hatchling's face fell, as if she wasn't ready to believe it. [b]"But-but Mommy be back soon, wight?"[/b] She squeaked hopefully. Dawn slowly shook her head. [b]"No, little one."[/b] She murmured. [b]"Your mommy's never coming back."[/b] The hatchling made a high-pitched noise in the back of her throat. She suddenly looked very cold, shivering and clutching her wings close to her sides. [b]"Sh-she. . . mommy [i]pwomised[/i]!"[/b] She squealed, pawing at her face to rid her scales of the tears that streaked down her cheeks. Dawn shook her head. [b]"Promising isn't good enough."[/b] She admitted quietly. [b]"Your mommy really, really wanted to come back, but. . ."[/b] Dawn hesitated, biting her lip again. A silver tear trickled down her face, landing quietly on the ground and sinking into the soil. [b]"She's dead."[/b] Hester didn't need to understand the word to get that it's meaning had a heavy, sorrowful truth to it. She backed away slowly, her claws sliping over the slick leaves as she retreated. [b]"No."[/b] The hatchling mewled. [b]"No. Mommy wouldn't. . . wouldn't [i]dead[/i]!"[/b] She screeched furiously in her tiny voice, her little face now stained with tears. Dawn reached for the hatchling, who eyed her fearfully. [b]"Listen, Het-"[/b] Dawn started, cut off by an indistinguishable growling sound from Hester, her teeth bared. [b]"No Het!"[/b] She cried angrily, clawing at the ground. [b]"Mommy say Het! But Mommy [i]dead[/i]."[/b] The hatchling suddenly collapsed, burying her head in her arms and sobbing uncontrollably. Lost spasmed in her direction, desperate to comfort the young dragonet, only a few hours older than she was when she'd lost her mother. But Lost restrained herself, cringing away. The last thing Hester needed was the cause of her mother's death comforting her. Dawn, however, slowly approached the hatchling and cast a wing protectively over her back. [b]"I'm sorry your mommy died."[/b] The wildclaw soothed in a hushed whisper. [b]"I had to leave my mommy. See the pearlcatcher? She lost her mommy too, and the spiral never had one."[/b] Hester glanced up, wiping her face. [b]"I don't want another mommy."[/b] She crooned miserabley, coiling away from Dawn. [b]"I want [i]my[/i] Mommy! Where Mommy?"[/b] Her eyes filled with tears again and she collapsed on the ground, her body wracked with sobs. [b]"I'm not going to be your mommy."[/b] Dawn assured her softly. [b]"But you need to come with us now, okay? Your mommy can't protect you anymore, and you're not safe here."[/b] Hester raised her head, her face shining with tears. [b]"I want mommy."[/b] She cooed sadly, hiding her face with her talons. [b]"You can't have your mommy now."[/b] Dawn said gently. [b]"Come with us now, though. You'll have food and shelter. You'll be safe."[/b] Hester grudgingly staggered to her feet, still distancing herself from Dawn. [b]"I was safe with mommy."[/b] She squeaked miserably. Dawn nodded slowly, twitching her arm back as she instinctively reached out to place a hand comfortingly on Hester's shoulder. [b]"You were safer with mommy."[/b] She agreed softly. [b]"But without her, we're the next best thing."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size] I really don't know how it got this long ^^' Anyways, Ta-da!!! Hester is now an official pinkerlocke dragon, permanently staying with the group :D

(*insert lenny face*)

Day 95:
Lost clutched the delicate pearl earring in her talons, shaking so hard she feared she might drop it. An uncanny silence had filled the field since the shade had made its appearance, throwing everybody into an odd state of rapt focus.

Zaffer and Aurora subconsciously edged closer to one another, their eyes wide with shock and disbelief, glued to the empty swathe of earth where Stiletto had been moments before. Lost was suddenly gripped by another pang of overwhelming guilt and pain and stumbled, blindly reaching out to break her fall.

Arion's hands were suddenly on her shoulders, pulling her upright. "You look awful." He murmured, not unkindly. Lost nodded numbly, trying to calm her frantic heart. "Her. . . her daughter." She mumbled, almost too quiet to hear. "We have to find her daughter."

Arion looked rather bemused. "She had a daughter?" He wondered aloud. Lost nodded again, slowly calming down. "Yeah, her name is Hester." She explained. "She's hiding in the forest, apparently, without a father. We. . . we should go find her."

"Stiletto with a daughter." Zaffer mused, casting a look over his shoulder to gaze into the forest. "Seems odd, that she had a life separate from trying to get Odyssey. It's upsetting how it had to end though." He added in a small voice. Aurora lightly placed her talons over his, smiling sadly up at the imperial.

Dawn strode up to the small ground, a stricken look on her face. "Sh-she's. . . she's gone." She stammered, raising a shaking claw to the shadows. "So that's the power of the shade." She added in a small, horrified whisper. Lost ducked her head, her ears burning with embarrassment and hot tears stinging her eyes.

Arion gingerly touched the pearlcatcher's arm. "It wasn't your fault." He murmured to her, grabbing hold her talons. "You tried as hard as you could." Lost stayed silent, blinking rapidly to hide to the tears that streaked down her face.

"Her-her egg." Dawn blurted abruptly, whirling on Lost. "Did she mention anything about a child?" Lost stared at her for a few heartbeats. "Yes." She admitted suspiciously. "How'd you know?"

Dawn squirmed uncomfortably, looking guilty, which, Lost thought, was totally unjustified. "I noticed she was carrying eggs last time she. . . vistited." The wildclaw mumbled evasively. "Where is it now?"

"She." Lost corrected automatically. "Her name's Hester. The mirror, Stiletto, said her daughter was hidden in the forest." Dawn whirled around the second the last word left Lost's mouth. "Let's go then!" She urged, stalking off, her wings rigid.

Lost and Arion shared a look before darting after the wildclaw, neither of them talking as they scrambled into the shadowy depths of the forest, an unnatural light cast across the ground from the thick canopy above.

"She could be anywhere." Arion hissed in an undertone, nervously eyeing the darkness that surrounded them. Dawn shook her head, jaw set with determination and deep purple eyes flashing fiercely.

"No." She muttered thoughtfully, prowling ahead. "Stiletto wouldn't have wanted her daughter to be in danger, so she must have hidden her in the outskirts of the forest." She turned tail and starting pacing the very edge of the woods, her eyes glazed over, as if she were deeply focused on something.

Suddenly Dawn's head jerked sideways so fast she might have broken her neck. "What?" Arion chirped nervously, edging closer to the older dragon. "That was a mewl.' Dawn told them intently. "A dragonlike one. Come on."

She ran off again, her neon green plumed tail vanishing after her in the trees. Arion and Lost raced after her, their claws still entwined. "It's dark here." Arion whined, shivering as the forest became slightly darker. Lost glanced at him sympathetically, squeezing his talons. Any dragon would be afraid of the dark if they'd just seen the shade commit a murder.

Dawn was sniffing at a cluster of bushes, looking like a manic greyhound. "Stiletto hid her here." The wildclaw murmured, waving a claw at the dense shrubbery. "But apparently this hatchling of hers isn't very patient."

Lost felt an involuntary shiver shoot up her spine. "Wh-what if she ran into something. . . d-dangerous?" She stammered. An uncanny sense of dread gripped her at the thought of not keeping Stiletto's promise. Lost had to keep her daughter safe, it was the least she could do after the shade so mercilessly ripped the mirror's life away. . .

"No, the hatchling's alive." Dawn assured her with a faint smile. "We heard her, remember? Based off the sounds, the obvious smell of hatchling, and the odd patches of smushed of grass, I'd say she travelled this way." She continued, jerking her head in the direction of a cluster of pine trees dotted with bamboo.

A breath of relief escaped Lost's lungs. "Let's get her then." She murmured. "Quickly." Dawn nodded wordlessly and continuing through the forest, stepping over the lumpy ground without so much as a whisper of rustling leaves.

Finally, and reluctantly, Lost let Arion's talons go, ducked in after Dawn. Seconds later Arion popped up next to her, clinging nervously to her like a shadow. Lost narrowed her eyes, skimming the landscape as Dawn crawled into the open beside her.

Something squealed in surprise at the sight of the three dragons. This was quickly followed by the clanking of metallic claws and the frantic rustling of leaves as something attempted a hurried escape, throwing itself at the nearest tree.

Lost caught a flash of misty purple scales as a small figure clawed hopelessly at the trunk of a pine, unable to reach a safe height and slithering back to the ground. The hatchling squeaked fearfully and hid her head beneath her vibrant magenta wings, the pattern of which was practically identical to Stiletto's.

"It's okay." Dawn said softly, slowly taking a step forward. The hatchling peeked through her wings at the approaching wildclaw, shying away. Dawn smiled softly at the hatchling. "I don't want to hurt you. We just want to help." She added, waving at Arion and Lost, who stood frozen several paces away.

The hatchling let her wings fall, but still eyed Dawn warily. "Mommy said 'silence'." She squeaked in a tiny voice, poking at a leaf beneath her feet. "Very silence. She say she come back." She added, glancing expectantly over Dawn's shoulder. "Youse not mommy." The hatchling added after a moment, frowning slightly.

Lost felt more guilt claw at her heart. Because of her, this hatchling would never see her mother again, stripped of the privilege of having a comforting parent to lean against when life got difficult. Lost felt sick to her stomach. Her parents had been taken away when she was a hatchling too, stolen from her by the shade just as it had taken this hatchling's mother.

Dawn hesitated. "Your. . . your mommy's not coming back." She admitted, her face falling. "She-she's gone. I'm sorry." the wildclaw visibly bit back a sob, gnawing on her lip. Hester didn't seem to regard this as anything concerning. She looked as content as she had before, and rather proud.

"Mommy's coming back." She assured Dawn with such a firm voice Lost almost believed it herself. The hatchling blinked with her four pale green eyes, still innocent and oblivious to the horrors of the world. "Mommy pwomised."

This time, a little sad noise managed to escape Dawn's throat. "A promise isn't good enough, Hester." She cooed sadly. "Your mother. . . she really cared about you. But. . . but she's gone now." Dawn blinked furiously. "It isn't easy to lose someone you love like that." She added in a husky whisper.

Slowly, the hatchling's face fell, as if she wasn't ready to believe it. "But-but Mommy be back soon, wight?" She squeaked hopefully. Dawn slowly shook her head. "No, little one." She murmured. "Your mommy's never coming back."

The hatchling made a high-pitched noise in the back of her throat. She suddenly looked very cold, shivering and clutching her wings close to her sides. "Sh-she. . . mommy pwomised!" She squealed, pawing at her face to rid her scales of the tears that streaked down her cheeks.

Dawn shook her head. "Promising isn't good enough." She admitted quietly. "Your mommy really, really wanted to come back, but. . ." Dawn hesitated, biting her lip again. A silver tear trickled down her face, landing quietly on the ground and sinking into the soil. "She's dead."

Hester didn't need to understand the word to get that it's meaning had a heavy, sorrowful truth to it. She backed away slowly, her claws sliping over the slick leaves as she retreated. "No." The hatchling mewled. "No. Mommy wouldn't. . . wouldn't dead!" She screeched furiously in her tiny voice, her little face now stained with tears.

Dawn reached for the hatchling, who eyed her fearfully. "Listen, Het-" Dawn started, cut off by an indistinguishable growling sound from Hester, her teeth bared. "No Het!" She cried angrily, clawing at the ground. "Mommy say Het! But Mommy dead."

The hatchling suddenly collapsed, burying her head in her arms and sobbing uncontrollably. Lost spasmed in her direction, desperate to comfort the young dragonet, only a few hours older than she was when she'd lost her mother. But Lost restrained herself, cringing away. The last thing Hester needed was the cause of her mother's death comforting her.

Dawn, however, slowly approached the hatchling and cast a wing protectively over her back. "I'm sorry your mommy died." The wildclaw soothed in a hushed whisper. "I had to leave my mommy. See the pearlcatcher? She lost her mommy too, and the spiral never had one."

Hester glanced up, wiping her face. "I don't want another mommy." She crooned miserabley, coiling away from Dawn. "I want my Mommy! Where Mommy?" Her eyes filled with tears again and she collapsed on the ground, her body wracked with sobs.

"I'm not going to be your mommy." Dawn assured her softly. "But you need to come with us now, okay? Your mommy can't protect you anymore, and you're not safe here." Hester raised her head, her face shining with tears. "I want mommy." She cooed sadly, hiding her face with her talons.

"You can't have your mommy now." Dawn said gently. "Come with us now, though. You'll have food and shelter. You'll be safe." Hester grudgingly staggered to her feet, still distancing herself from Dawn. "I was safe with mommy." She squeaked miserably.

Dawn nodded slowly, twitching her arm back as she instinctively reached out to place a hand comfortingly on Hester's shoulder. "You were safer with mommy." She agreed softly. "But without her, we're the next best thing."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
I really don't know how it got this long ^^'

Anyways, Ta-da!!!
Hester is now an official pinkerlocke dragon, permanently staying with the group :D
</3
..Aether
Why u do dis
But I guess it’s ok
I didn’t really need my heart
</3
..Aether
Why u do dis
But I guess it’s ok
I didn’t really need my heart
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
;-;
no words but these words
;-;
no words but these words
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
THIS IS SOO SAD!!!!!!!!!*LOOKED AWAY BUT STILL PUNCHING SHADE*
*TURN BACK PUNCHING SHADE HARDER* THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS SOO SAD!!!!!!!!!*LOOKED AWAY BUT STILL PUNCHING SHADE*
*TURN BACK PUNCHING SHADE HARDER* THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
Why not just go ahead and break my heart?
Why not just go ahead and break my heart?
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Petall
indeed
poor hester tho
@Petall
indeed
poor hester tho
2019-08-22.png
[quote name="Tirtouga678" date="2018-05-22 06:31:57" ] @Aetherstorm Don't worry, I don't stay mad for long :P But how did the Shade poof in out of nowhere? [/quote] ahem ahem @Aetherstorm
Tirtouga678 wrote on 2018-05-22 06:31:57:
@Aetherstorm
Don't worry, I don't stay mad for long :P
But how did the Shade poof in out of nowhere?
ahem ahem
@Aetherstorm
2019-08-22.png
@Tirtouga678
It's The Shade.
It's supposed to poof on out of nowhere :P
@Tirtouga678
It's The Shade.
It's supposed to poof on out of nowhere :P
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 247 248