Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 247 248
ohh, @Aetherstorm have you aken the Pottermore quiz to see what patronus/house you really belong to? Im a Ravenclaw myself and mine is a sparrowhawk
ohh, @Aetherstorm have you aken the Pottermore quiz to see what patronus/house you really belong to? Im a Ravenclaw myself and mine is a sparrowhawk
ezgif_com_gif_maker__9__by_sevmd-dcjur3d.gif
@MythicalMemeLord
Oh yay, new Ravenclaw buddy!!!
Yeah, I did. About seven times XD
Hufflepuff and Slytherin once, and then Ravenclaw five.

And my patronus is a dragon, actually :3
It's supposed to be really rare, so I'm thrilled about it ^w^
@MythicalMemeLord
Oh yay, new Ravenclaw buddy!!!
Yeah, I did. About seven times XD
Hufflepuff and Slytherin once, and then Ravenclaw five.

And my patronus is a dragon, actually :3
It's supposed to be really rare, so I'm thrilled about it ^w^
I am intrigued to find out what the shade will do... I fear for Lost...
I am intrigued to find out what the shade will do... I fear for Lost...
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
AAAAAHHHHH NO SHADE I REFUSE
YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO HURT LOST

So I took the pottermore quiz and I’m a Gryffindor, which I understand, but I’m also pretty much a Ravenclaw. BOOKS.
Also, my patronus is a dolphin!
You seriously got a dragon?! Lucky.
AAAAAHHHHH NO SHADE I REFUSE
YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO HURT LOST

So I took the pottermore quiz and I’m a Gryffindor, which I understand, but I’m also pretty much a Ravenclaw. BOOKS.
Also, my patronus is a dolphin!
You seriously got a dragon?! Lucky.
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Petall
*runs hands together forebodingly*

@ObsidianMage
Dolphins are really cool too! I wonder how they animated that :P

And I guess you'd be the Hermione type of Gryffindor XD
@Petall
*runs hands together forebodingly*

@ObsidianMage
Dolphins are really cool too! I wonder how they animated that :P

And I guess you'd be the Hermione type of Gryffindor XD
I'm apparently a Ravenclaw, and my Patronus is an Oryx! Apparently it's an unusual one :D
Could of sworn I'd be Hufflepuff

Edit: and my wand is Rowan with dragon heartstrings, 13", and suprisingly swishy.
I'm apparently a Ravenclaw, and my Patronus is an Oryx! Apparently it's an unusual one :D
Could of sworn I'd be Hufflepuff

Edit: and my wand is Rowan with dragon heartstrings, 13", and suprisingly swishy.
iVesxec.png
[center][item=slimy tusk] (Gee, thanks for the slimey tusk Pinkerton XP) [b]Day 90:[/b] Nico flew circles overhead, beating his four wings rhythmically to stay aloft. His sharp beak was angled downwards, occasionally letting loose a raucous cry that made everyone down below flinch. Every time someone tried to coax him down he'd see the lake, freak out, and start circling overhead again, glaring at the water far below with all his eyes. He wasn't the only one acting strange. Ash also refused to go anywhere near the water, preferring to hide out in Dawn's cabin white gorging himself on trail mix and getting feathers all over Zaffer's sleeping bag. Oliver was avoiding it too, now suspiciously pacing back and forth ten feet away from the shore, inspecting the innocently lapping waves with his beady black eyes. Even Myu, who seemed to have the same instincts as the familiars, avoided it. Myu no longer joyously bounded towards the water with high hopes of bubbles, but sat idly by as he watched the other dragonets splashing about in the shadows, staring pityingly back at them whenever any of the dragonets met his gaze. [b]"Why are they acting so weird?"[/b] Satira asked curiously in her wispy voice. Ajax shrugged, his head tilted back to watch Nico circle above the lake like a hungry vulture. [b]"I have no idea."[/b] He murmured, just as mystified as everyone else. Even Myu couldn't blurt out the simplest of words that explained why they were acting so on-edge. [b]"At least the fish are shinier!"[/b] Aster pointed out enthusiastically, jabbing a claw at the silvery scales that flitted about just beneath the surface of the water. Ajax glanced at them too, a confused frown on his face. [b]"That makes no sense."[/b] He muttered, half to himself. [b]"Why would fish be so close to the surface?"[/b] Aster giggled, sticking a claw into the lake. Hundreds of little minnows fled away from the disturbance in the water, looking like a miniature tsunami of colorful scales. [b]"The water also isn't as calm anymore."[/b] Satira pointed out, her eyes narrowed thoughtfully. [b]"Just look. There weren't any waves before, and now there are."[/b] Ajax eyed the water, which lapped hungrily at Aster's talons. [b]"Yeah."[/b] He mused, slithering up to his sister's side. [b]"Maybe something beneath the water it scaring all the fish up."[/b] He suggested. Satira nodded, fluttering up to Aster's other side. [b]"That's exactly what I figured."[/b] Satira murmured. [b]"But what could make it active [i]now[/i] and not, say, years ago?"[/b] Aster chuckled, clutching Stormi in her talons. [b]"Maybe from that weird glowy thing!"[/b] She suggested brightly. [b]"The water felt a bit weird when I first got it. Like the air was distorted."[/b] She suppressed a shiver, hugging Stormi to her chest. Satira anxiously flipped her tail over her talons. [b]"That actually makes sense."[/b] She murmured quietly. [b]"But we can't put it back, can we? I mean, it's in Stormi now, right? They kind of. . . fused."[/b] She wrinkled her nose, aware of how absurd she sounded. Aster lifted the puppet to her face, inspecting it with an inquiring look. [b]"I think so."[/b] The little spiral chirped. [b]"But. . . but it isn't anything bad, right?"[/b] She squeaked anxiously. Neither Ajax nor Satira answered right away, sharing a curious look. [b]"We wouldn't know, would we?"[/b] Ajax said finally, breaking the uneasy silence. [b]"We'll just have to wait and see."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size] Also, Hester has now grown up! The only thing is, I need apparel ideas, so she doesn't look. . . bare :P Her colors are pretty hard to work with, so any help is appreciated!

(Gee, thanks for the slimey tusk Pinkerton XP)

Day 90:
Nico flew circles overhead, beating his four wings rhythmically to stay aloft. His sharp beak was angled downwards, occasionally letting loose a raucous cry that made everyone down below flinch. Every time someone tried to coax him down he'd see the lake, freak out, and start circling overhead again, glaring at the water far below with all his eyes.

He wasn't the only one acting strange. Ash also refused to go anywhere near the water, preferring to hide out in Dawn's cabin white gorging himself on trail mix and getting feathers all over Zaffer's sleeping bag.

Oliver was avoiding it too, now suspiciously pacing back and forth ten feet away from the shore, inspecting the innocently lapping waves with his beady black eyes. Even Myu, who seemed to have the same instincts as the familiars, avoided it.

Myu no longer joyously bounded towards the water with high hopes of bubbles, but sat idly by as he watched the other dragonets splashing about in the shadows, staring pityingly back at them whenever any of the dragonets met his gaze.

"Why are they acting so weird?" Satira asked curiously in her wispy voice. Ajax shrugged, his head tilted back to watch Nico circle above the lake like a hungry vulture. "I have no idea." He murmured, just as mystified as everyone else. Even Myu couldn't blurt out the simplest of words that explained why they were acting so on-edge.

"At least the fish are shinier!" Aster pointed out enthusiastically, jabbing a claw at the silvery scales that flitted about just beneath the surface of the water. Ajax glanced at them too, a confused frown on his face. "That makes no sense." He muttered, half to himself. "Why would fish be so close to the surface?"

Aster giggled, sticking a claw into the lake. Hundreds of little minnows fled away from the disturbance in the water, looking like a miniature tsunami of colorful scales. "The water also isn't as calm anymore." Satira pointed out, her eyes narrowed thoughtfully. "Just look. There weren't any waves before, and now there are."

Ajax eyed the water, which lapped hungrily at Aster's talons. "Yeah." He mused, slithering up to his sister's side. "Maybe something beneath the water it scaring all the fish up." He suggested. Satira nodded, fluttering up to Aster's other side.

"That's exactly what I figured." Satira murmured. "But what could make it active now and not, say, years ago?" Aster chuckled, clutching Stormi in her talons. "Maybe from that weird glowy thing!" She suggested brightly. "The water felt a bit weird when I first got it. Like the air was distorted." She suppressed a shiver, hugging Stormi to her chest.

Satira anxiously flipped her tail over her talons. "That actually makes sense." She murmured quietly. "But we can't put it back, can we? I mean, it's in Stormi now, right? They kind of. . . fused." She wrinkled her nose, aware of how absurd she sounded.

Aster lifted the puppet to her face, inspecting it with an inquiring look. "I think so." The little spiral chirped. "But. . . but it isn't anything bad, right?" She squeaked anxiously. Neither Ajax nor Satira answered right away, sharing a curious look. "We wouldn't know, would we?" Ajax said finally, breaking the uneasy silence. "We'll just have to wait and see."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
Also, Hester has now grown up! The only thing is, I need apparel ideas, so she doesn't look. . . bare :P

Her colors are pretty hard to work with, so any help is appreciated!
dun dun DUNNNNNNNNN
dun dun DUNNNNNNNNN
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Suspense... btw, I'm a ravenclaw
Suspense... btw, I'm a ravenclaw
V3aOY.gif6YZEO.gifr91Qd.gifqO039.gifcL2Xg.gifaPvG7.gifGEggH.gifyvU3U.gifZzHqR.gif - Click me signaturebannerdigimon11.png
I'm a Hufflepuff!!!!

And you are really building lots of suspense here...
I'm a Hufflepuff!!!!

And you are really building lots of suspense here...
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 247 248