Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 247 248
[center][size=6][color=#610B21][u]♥[/color][color=#8A0829][u]H[/color][color=#B40431][u]a[/color][color=#DF013A][u]p[/color][color=#610B21][u]p[/color][color=#8A0829][u]y[/color][u] [color=#B40431][u]M[/color][color=#DF013A][u]o[/color][color=#610B21][u]t[/color][color=#8A0829][u]h[/color][color=#B40431][u]e[/color][color=#DF013A][u]r'[/color][color=#610B21][u]s[/color][u] [color=#8A0829][u]D[/color][color=#B40431][u]a[/color][color=#DF013A][u]y[/color][color=#610B21][u]♥[/color][/u][/size] [item=unhatched wind egg] (No I didn't get an unhatched egg, but I figured it suited the theme pretty well ^w^) [b]Day 88:[/b] The explosion seemed to shake the sky itself, rushing through the forest in a gale of howling winds and tearing the trees out of the ground. Stiletto instinctively threw herself at Hester, throwing her wings up to shield the hatchling from the bone-chilling cold that swept through the forest. A faint smell of ash and burned wood now joined the cold that lingered in the air, making Stiletto feel like icy claws were dancing along her spine. She grabbed Hester and leaped out of the formerly protective foliage, now swayed by the freezing winds that rushed by. Hester squirmed in her mother's tight grasp, her mouth opening in a tiny protestant mewl. Stiletto ignored this, barging through the forest with only one goal in mind: To get to safety. She didn't bother about the prey or predators she might be provoking or scaring away; the explosion had already done that. Hester clutched her mommy's scarf tightly, scared and frightened. It was cold. Far to cold, even while being with mommy. Everyone was scared, and running away, which Hester had never experienced before. It was scary, with wind rushing by your face, and something terrifying chasing you, which you were escaping from. Hester squeaked again, burying her head in her mommy's arms. Stiletto clutched her daughter even tighter, her arms beginning to grow tired as she vaulted over a collapsed tree, a young sapling that had been thrown by the wind. The burning smell that tinged the air had begun to fade, and the gale winds had died away, but the air was still cold to the touch, filling her lungs with ice. The mirror slumped to the ground, which consisted of windblown leaves scattered over mossy ground, trying to regain her breath. Hester chirped worriedly, tightly clutching her mother's neck with her tiny arms. Stiletto shifted onto her side and lightly touched Hester's wings, a smile flitting over her face. Hester let out an excited growl and grabbed her mother's talons, gnawing on them with her tiny, blunted teeth. Stiletto grinned, drawing her arm back. [b]"Come on, Het."[/b] She murmured quietly, reaching down and hoisting the hatchling into her arms again. Hester squealed and bounced happily in her mother's arms. Stiletto grinned at her daughter's antics. She continued through the forest, which was now eerily silent, along with cold. The two of them were now very deep into the forest indeed. No sunlight could slip through the dense canopy above, which was so low Stiletto would never had trusted herself to fly. But as she gradually continued, winding her way through the maze of trees, the ground beneath her talons began to harden. The forest didn't seem to be becoming any sparcer, but it was almost as if the ground was sloping into something tougher than soil. . . Stiletto twisted around another pine tree and froze. Before her, a massive chunk of the earth had raised out of the ground, creating a gently sloping cliff far overhead. The forest was as thick at ever, seemingly continuing even around the massive cliffside. But there were also multiple holes puncturing the massive wall, small niches a few feet off the ground a fae could fit in. And directly at ground level, a large cavern yawned open, looking safe and deserted, just as shadowy as the rest of the forest. Hester's nostrils flared, testing the air, and she gnashed her teeth in a satisfactory way. [b]"Kwae. . . kwave!"[/b] She squeaked, tugging on her mother's scarf. Stiletto grinned down at her daughter. [b]"Yes, Hester. A cave."[/b] She agreed, booping her hatchling on the nose. Hester squealed in delight, happily squirming in her mother's grasp. The cave did indeed look abandoned, and bore no scent or heat signatures that might belong to something dangerous. The perfect to hide out until things became safer. [i]Maybe Silence and Maddox won't be able to find me.[/i] Stiletto found herself thinking hopefully, quickly followed by a pang of guilt. As much as she wanted to run away from here with Hester, abandoning all those stupid missions, she knew she couldn't. Silence and Maddox [i]would[/i] find her, and she'd suffer far worse than spending time away from her hatchling. Putting all those thought out of her brain, Stiletto quickly entered the cave, loosening her grip so Hester could gently flutter to the ground. The clumsy little hatchling turned a few circles, sniffing the cold stone floor curiously, before deciding it was safe. She crawled up to Stiletto's side and curled up in the curve of her mother's body, warbling comfortably. Stiletto smiled warmly, nosing the side of Hester's face. She squeaked in response, patting Stiletto's nose with her small talons. Stiletto laughed, protectively curling her tail around Hester and settling her wings over the hatchling's shoulders. Hester gave a small yawn, her reflective lavender scales a ghostly pale in the still shadows of the cave. The hatchling snuggled up against her mother's side, warm one again, and chirping restlessly at her mother's face. Stiletto was still smiling when she put her head down on the stone floor, angling her head so she could meet Hester's pale green eyes, the same color of her mate's. Hester warbled cheerfully, placing her talons on either side of Stiletto's face. Stiletto smiled back, raising her talons to meet Hester's, fully content with just sitting in the shadows of the abandoned cave, alone with her daughter.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size] Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! I wouldn't know, but I'm guessing your job is very hard. That's what [i]my[/i] mom says anyway :P Also figured I could update this: [size=4][u]New Canon Ages:[/u][/size] [b]Jade:[/b] 29 [b]Zaffer:[/b] 21 [b]Opal:[/b] 21 [b]Janus:[/b] 30 [b]August:[/b] 20 [b]Romeo:[/b] 14 [b]Juno:[/b] 14[size=1]1/2[/size] [b]Lost:[/b] 13 [b]Myu:[/b] 8 [b]Rikki:[/b] 44 [b]Aurora:[/b] 22 [b]Arion:[/b] 15 [b]Ajax:[/b] 7 [b]Aster:[/b] 7 [b]Satira:[/b] 6 [b]Odyssey:[/b] 5 [b]Fletcher:[/b] 4 [b]Stiletto:[/b] 27 [b]Hester:[/b] 1
Happy Mother's Day

(No I didn't get an unhatched egg, but I figured it suited the theme pretty well ^w^)

Day 88:
The explosion seemed to shake the sky itself, rushing through the forest in a gale of howling winds and tearing the trees out of the ground. Stiletto instinctively threw herself at Hester, throwing her wings up to shield the hatchling from the bone-chilling cold that swept through the forest.

A faint smell of ash and burned wood now joined the cold that lingered in the air, making Stiletto feel like icy claws were dancing along her spine. She grabbed Hester and leaped out of the formerly protective foliage, now swayed by the freezing winds that rushed by.

Hester squirmed in her mother's tight grasp, her mouth opening in a tiny protestant mewl. Stiletto ignored this, barging through the forest with only one goal in mind: To get to safety. She didn't bother about the prey or predators she might be provoking or scaring away; the explosion had already done that.

Hester clutched her mommy's scarf tightly, scared and frightened. It was cold. Far to cold, even while being with mommy. Everyone was scared, and running away, which Hester had never experienced before. It was scary, with wind rushing by your face, and something terrifying chasing you, which you were escaping from. Hester squeaked again, burying her head in her mommy's arms.

Stiletto clutched her daughter even tighter, her arms beginning to grow tired as she vaulted over a collapsed tree, a young sapling that had been thrown by the wind. The burning smell that tinged the air had begun to fade, and the gale winds had died away, but the air was still cold to the touch, filling her lungs with ice.

The mirror slumped to the ground, which consisted of windblown leaves scattered over mossy ground, trying to regain her breath. Hester chirped worriedly, tightly clutching her mother's neck with her tiny arms. Stiletto shifted onto her side and lightly touched Hester's wings, a smile flitting over her face.

Hester let out an excited growl and grabbed her mother's talons, gnawing on them with her tiny, blunted teeth. Stiletto grinned, drawing her arm back. "Come on, Het." She murmured quietly, reaching down and hoisting the hatchling into her arms again. Hester squealed and bounced happily in her mother's arms.

Stiletto grinned at her daughter's antics. She continued through the forest, which was now eerily silent, along with cold. The two of them were now very deep into the forest indeed. No sunlight could slip through the dense canopy above, which was so low Stiletto would never had trusted herself to fly.

But as she gradually continued, winding her way through the maze of trees, the ground beneath her talons began to harden. The forest didn't seem to be becoming any sparcer, but it was almost as if the ground was sloping into something tougher than soil. . .

Stiletto twisted around another pine tree and froze. Before her, a massive chunk of the earth had raised out of the ground, creating a gently sloping cliff far overhead. The forest was as thick at ever, seemingly continuing even around the massive cliffside.

But there were also multiple holes puncturing the massive wall, small niches a few feet off the ground a fae could fit in. And directly at ground level, a large cavern yawned open, looking safe and deserted, just as shadowy as the rest of the forest.

Hester's nostrils flared, testing the air, and she gnashed her teeth in a satisfactory way. "Kwae. . . kwave!" She squeaked, tugging on her mother's scarf. Stiletto grinned down at her daughter. "Yes, Hester. A cave." She agreed, booping her hatchling on the nose.

Hester squealed in delight, happily squirming in her mother's grasp. The cave did indeed look abandoned, and bore no scent or heat signatures that might belong to something dangerous. The perfect to hide out until things became safer.

Maybe Silence and Maddox won't be able to find me. Stiletto found herself thinking hopefully, quickly followed by a pang of guilt. As much as she wanted to run away from here with Hester, abandoning all those stupid missions, she knew she couldn't. Silence and Maddox would find her, and she'd suffer far worse than spending time away from her hatchling.

Putting all those thought out of her brain, Stiletto quickly entered the cave, loosening her grip so Hester could gently flutter to the ground. The clumsy little hatchling turned a few circles, sniffing the cold stone floor curiously, before deciding it was safe. She crawled up to Stiletto's side and curled up in the curve of her mother's body, warbling comfortably.

Stiletto smiled warmly, nosing the side of Hester's face. She squeaked in response, patting Stiletto's nose with her small talons. Stiletto laughed, protectively curling her tail around Hester and settling her wings over the hatchling's shoulders.

Hester gave a small yawn, her reflective lavender scales a ghostly pale in the still shadows of the cave. The hatchling snuggled up against her mother's side, warm one again, and chirping restlessly at her mother's face. Stiletto was still smiling when she put her head down on the stone floor, angling her head so she could meet Hester's pale green eyes, the same color of her mate's.

Hester warbled cheerfully, placing her talons on either side of Stiletto's face. Stiletto smiled back, raising her talons to meet Hester's, fully content with just sitting in the shadows of the abandoned cave, alone with her daughter.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!
I wouldn't know, but I'm guessing your job is very hard.
That's what my mom says anyway :P

Also figured I could update this:
New Canon Ages:
Jade: 29
Zaffer: 21
Opal: 21
Janus: 30
August: 20
Romeo: 14
Juno: 141/2
Lost: 13
Myu: 8
Rikki: 44
Aurora: 22
Arion: 15
Ajax: 7
Aster: 7
Satira: 6
Odyssey: 5
Fletcher: 4

Stiletto: 27
Hester: 1
'daawwwwwwwww...... Het is so cute.....
oops fixed her name
'daawwwwwwwww...... Het is so cute.....
oops fixed her name
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
AAAAHHHHH Thank you :D :D :D
Her adorableness one of my favorite things to write ^w^

I really wonder what'll happen when she grows up ^^'
AAAAHHHHH Thank you :D :D :D
Her adorableness one of my favorite things to write ^w^

I really wonder what'll happen when she grows up ^^'
I'm pretty sure Hester is my new favourite character. Hands down. And Stiletto! I love strong mother characters!
I'm pretty sure Hester is my new favourite character. Hands down. And Stiletto! I love strong mother characters!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
[center][item=pollen] (Sorry I'm skimping on the update today, but it's storming like crazy here and I don't expect to have power for long. So I give you a lousy, single-dragon bio day XP) [b]Bio Day:[/b] [quote name=Fletcher] Fletcher's birthplace is the Hewn city, where he hatched into a slave family serving a group of imperials. Fletcher decided he didn't like it there, with all the shadows during the night and the blinding son during the day So, by his mother's encouragement, hid in a crate of food the imperials were sending off to the Windswept Plateau for profit. That's where he stumbled into a lovely family that consisted of a mishmash of dragons, curiously asking him about his past and giving him some sort of holy substance called pudding. Fletcher is often called 'Pudding' for fun by his friends, because that literally all he says when he's hungry. He also has some sort of fragile mother-son connection with Rikki, who subtly reminds him of his mother, who worked most of the day. Because of being forced to work at a very young age, Fletcher is actually very strong and muscular. The fur wreathing his body kind of covers it up, showing him as a goofy hatchling with a love of pudding. Which he actually is, but still don't underestimate him :P [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41307050] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413071/41307050_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size] Also, thanks @CrAZDragon for the apparel ideas ^w^

(Sorry I'm skimping on the update today, but it's storming like crazy here and I don't expect to have power for long. So I give you a lousy, single-dragon bio day XP)

Bio Day:
Fletcher wrote:
Fletcher's birthplace is the Hewn city, where he hatched into a slave family serving a group of imperials. Fletcher decided he didn't like it there, with all the shadows during the night and the blinding son during the day So, by his mother's encouragement, hid in a crate of food the imperials were sending off to the Windswept Plateau for profit. That's where he stumbled into a lovely family that consisted of a mishmash of dragons, curiously asking him about his past and giving him some sort of holy substance called pudding. Fletcher is often called 'Pudding' for fun by his friends, because that literally all he says when he's hungry. He also has some sort of fragile mother-son connection with Rikki, who subtly reminds him of his mother, who worked most of the day. Because of being forced to work at a very young age, Fletcher is actually very strong and muscular. The fur wreathing his body kind of covers it up, showing him as a goofy hatchling with a love of pudding. Which he actually is, but still don't underestimate him :P

41307050_350.png

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
Also, thanks @CrAZDragon for the apparel ideas ^w^
awwww those googles suite him
awwww those googles suite him
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
Just so people could know of my lost, my great grandma has passed away... at 90 years old... <C
Just so people could know of my lost, my great grandma has passed away... at 90 years old... <C
YAY I JUST SAW A LIGHTNING START A FIRE REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit:or maybe it's the sunset
Edit again:
@WOF2012 I'm so sorry you have my sympathetic empathy here's a song for everyone to listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgJxpgcqmhw
Last Edit(really this time):
oh and a surprising thing I think I saw Jesus's face before/during the storm out of clouds and maybe some other people (I mostly saw another man and a woman maybe)
YAY I JUST SAW A LIGHTNING START A FIRE REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit:or maybe it's the sunset
Edit again:
@WOF2012 I'm so sorry you have my sympathetic empathy here's a song for everyone to listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgJxpgcqmhw
Last Edit(really this time):
oh and a surprising thing I think I saw Jesus's face before/during the storm out of clouds and maybe some other people (I mostly saw another man and a woman maybe)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
Hey Aether, did Fletcher have trail before?! He looks incredible with it!
Also, this was a good update, never fear. ^-^
Hey Aether, did Fletcher have trail before?! He looks incredible with it!
Also, this was a good update, never fear. ^-^
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Actually, he did! It does kind of look cool, especially with the effect it has on his mane :3
Actually, he did! It does kind of look cool, especially with the effect it has on his mane :3
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 247 248