Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 247 248
@Aetherstorm

I've filled in the form! :D

Oh my goodness, Raiden and Enya are adorable. I love them!!!
@Aetherstorm

I've filled in the form! :D

Oh my goodness, Raiden and Enya are adorable. I love them!!!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Aetherstorm I would love to be added to your pinglist!
@Aetherstorm I would love to be added to your pinglist!
FR +4
@L1llysage
And I'd love to add you! I'll do that right away ^w^
@L1llysage
And I'd love to add you! I'll do that right away ^w^
@Aetherstorm yay 124 pg and still counting and more pings of people!!!
@Aetherstorm yay 124 pg and still counting and more pings of people!!!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
[center][item=umberhorn qiriq horn] (Why hello antagonists :3) [b]Day 83:[/b] Stiletto crouched in the darkness of the trees, her tail curled protectively around a delicate chartreuse egg. Her heart still stung from the loss of the other, laid dead and blackened, void of life. She'd buried it quickly to protect the eggs, both living and dead, from potential predators. The mirror heard the two dragons coming from far away, and proceeded to defensively raise her wings, her lips twitching back into a snarl. Then a large crashing sound occurred just beyond the shrubbery she was hiding beneath, followed by a quiet thump and the ruffling of wings. [b]"You idiots."[/b] Stiletto snarled, poking her head through the dense canopy that covered her head. [b]"I bet the dragons on the Southern Icefield could hear you."[/b] Silence glowered back at her, and Maddox shuffled his talons guiltily. [b]"You failed again."[/b] he muttered dodgily, avoiding Stiletto's steely blood-red gaze. She rolled her eyes. [b]"Glad you noticed."[/b] She snapped. [b]"But I'm not trying again. I'm sort of preoccupied at the moment."[/b] Understanding seemed to dawn on Maddox's stupid face. [b]"How many?"[/b] He asked carefully. [b]"Two."[/b] Stiletto spat bitterly. [b]"One was dead."[/b] Maddox almost looked sympathetic, but he quickly wiped any sign of remorse from his face after a quick glare from Silence. [b]"I don't care what you want."[/b] Stiletto snapped before Maddox had time to translate the imperial's thoughts. [b]"I have bigger priorities than you two right now. And I don't care about that ruddy dragonet!"[/b] She screeched, her talons defensively closing over her concealed egg. Silence narrowed her eyes at Stiletto, her tail flicking dangerously from side to side. Maddox swallowed nervously and stepped forward, forcing a sound from his throat. [b]"When is the egg due to hatch?"[/b] He asked quietly. Stiletto shifted her glare to Maddox, who flinched underneath her gaze. For a dragon who had to translate a menacing leader's thoughts, Maddox didn't have much courage or bravery. But at least the dingus wasn't [i]trying[/i] to tick off Stiletto. [b]"Two to three days."[/b] She spat. [b]"But I'm not leaving it right after it hatches."[/b] Stiletto felt a shiver crawl up her spine as Silence's eyes glittered with malice and ambition. [b]"And I'm not leaving the hatchling to you either."[/b] Stiletto snarled, bristling. The malice vanished from Silence's pale yellow eyes, replaced by pure loathing. Stiletto met the imperial's eyes with the same hatred. The mirror would have clenched her talons if she hadn't been clutching a fragile egg. [i]Don't let them get to you.[/i] Kodiak's voice murmured in her head, making Stiletto flinch at the sound of his painfully comforting voice. [i]They're no smarter than you are.[/i] Stiletto could almost feel her mate's wings brushing against her own, the warm touch of his scales meeting hers. The mirror clenched her eyes shut and took a deep breath, fighting off the urge to lunge at Silence. [b]"I'm not leaving the egg."[/b] Stiletto muttered quietly. [b]"It's too vulnerable."[/b] Silence's eyes narrowed, but Stiletto continued speaking before the imperial could convey her anger. [b]"But I'll do what you ask once it hatches."[/b] Stiletto added, trying to keep her voice level. Surprise flashed over Silence's face, and she sat back with a pleased expression. Stiletto glanced expectantly at Maddox, who visibly flinched. [b]"What's she think?"[/b] Stiletto asked, jerking her head at Silence. It took the skydancer a moment to fight past his twisted tongue. [b]"She's surprised."[/b] He said unhelpfully. [b]"But she's okay with the idea. By then you should be less. . . hindered."[/b] Maddox added queasily. Stiletto groaned and rolled her eyes. [b]"Great. Now can you great oafs shove off and give me some peace?"[/b] She asked sharply. Silence tilted her head at Stiletto with an expression that looked suspiciously like amusement. Stiletto bared her teeth, instinctively pushing her egg beneath the shadow of her wing. The imperial huffed with exasperation and leaped back to the forest, beckoning Maddox after her with a flick of her tail. Maddox shot one last anxious look at Stiletto before following the imperial, finally leaving the mirror in peace. Stiletto sighed with relief and ducked below the dense brush again, relaxing as calming shadows fell over her back. Stiletto curled up on the lush green grass of the forest, sheltering her egg carefully in the crook of her arm. She slowly shut her eyes, feeling the days events catch up to her, and lapsed into an uneasy sleep. But she remained vigilant about the delicate shape hidden in her arms, the last thing in the world she had left of her beloved Kodiak.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size] I figured we needed regular updates with Stiletto. So here 'ya go! :D

(Why hello antagonists :3)

Day 83:
Stiletto crouched in the darkness of the trees, her tail curled protectively around a delicate chartreuse egg. Her heart still stung from the loss of the other, laid dead and blackened, void of life. She'd buried it quickly to protect the eggs, both living and dead, from potential predators.

The mirror heard the two dragons coming from far away, and proceeded to defensively raise her wings, her lips twitching back into a snarl. Then a large crashing sound occurred just beyond the shrubbery she was hiding beneath, followed by a quiet thump and the ruffling of wings. "You idiots." Stiletto snarled, poking her head through the dense canopy that covered her head. "I bet the dragons on the Southern Icefield could hear you."

Silence glowered back at her, and Maddox shuffled his talons guiltily. "You failed again." he muttered dodgily, avoiding Stiletto's steely blood-red gaze. She rolled her eyes. "Glad you noticed." She snapped. "But I'm not trying again. I'm sort of preoccupied at the moment."

Understanding seemed to dawn on Maddox's stupid face. "How many?" He asked carefully. "Two." Stiletto spat bitterly. "One was dead." Maddox almost looked sympathetic, but he quickly wiped any sign of remorse from his face after a quick glare from Silence.

"I don't care what you want." Stiletto snapped before Maddox had time to translate the imperial's thoughts. "I have bigger priorities than you two right now. And I don't care about that ruddy dragonet!" She screeched, her talons defensively closing over her concealed egg.

Silence narrowed her eyes at Stiletto, her tail flicking dangerously from side to side. Maddox swallowed nervously and stepped forward, forcing a sound from his throat. "When is the egg due to hatch?" He asked quietly. Stiletto shifted her glare to Maddox, who flinched underneath her gaze.

For a dragon who had to translate a menacing leader's thoughts, Maddox didn't have much courage or bravery. But at least the dingus wasn't trying to tick off Stiletto. "Two to three days." She spat. "But I'm not leaving it right after it hatches."

Stiletto felt a shiver crawl up her spine as Silence's eyes glittered with malice and ambition. "And I'm not leaving the hatchling to you either." Stiletto snarled, bristling. The malice vanished from Silence's pale yellow eyes, replaced by pure loathing. Stiletto met the imperial's eyes with the same hatred. The mirror would have clenched her talons if she hadn't been clutching a fragile egg.

Don't let them get to you. Kodiak's voice murmured in her head, making Stiletto flinch at the sound of his painfully comforting voice. They're no smarter than you are. Stiletto could almost feel her mate's wings brushing against her own, the warm touch of his scales meeting hers. The mirror clenched her eyes shut and took a deep breath, fighting off the urge to lunge at Silence.

"I'm not leaving the egg." Stiletto muttered quietly. "It's too vulnerable." Silence's eyes narrowed, but Stiletto continued speaking before the imperial could convey her anger. "But I'll do what you ask once it hatches." Stiletto added, trying to keep her voice level.

Surprise flashed over Silence's face, and she sat back with a pleased expression. Stiletto glanced expectantly at Maddox, who visibly flinched. "What's she think?" Stiletto asked, jerking her head at Silence. It took the skydancer a moment to fight past his twisted tongue. "She's surprised." He said unhelpfully. "But she's okay with the idea. By then you should be less. . . hindered." Maddox added queasily.

Stiletto groaned and rolled her eyes. "Great. Now can you great oafs shove off and give me some peace?" She asked sharply. Silence tilted her head at Stiletto with an expression that looked suspiciously like amusement. Stiletto bared her teeth, instinctively pushing her egg beneath the shadow of her wing.

The imperial huffed with exasperation and leaped back to the forest, beckoning Maddox after her with a flick of her tail. Maddox shot one last anxious look at Stiletto before following the imperial, finally leaving the mirror in peace. Stiletto sighed with relief and ducked below the dense brush again, relaxing as calming shadows fell over her back.

Stiletto curled up on the lush green grass of the forest, sheltering her egg carefully in the crook of her arm. She slowly shut her eyes, feeling the days events catch up to her, and lapsed into an uneasy sleep. But she remained vigilant about the delicate shape hidden in her arms, the last thing in the world she had left of her beloved Kodiak.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
I figured we needed regular updates with Stiletto. So here 'ya go! :D
;-; butiful
;-; butiful
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
I should be focusing on getting this research project finished but I'm too focused on this Pinkerlocke. I'm freaking out over what Stiletto's hatchling will look like.

Also, since Kodiak is apparently dead, I'm a tad curious. Do you plan to do something along the lines of exalting him once his nest hatches or keep him in your lair? If this is something you can't/won't answer, that's fine, though.
I should be focusing on getting this research project finished but I'm too focused on this Pinkerlocke. I'm freaking out over what Stiletto's hatchling will look like.

Also, since Kodiak is apparently dead, I'm a tad curious. Do you plan to do something along the lines of exalting him once his nest hatches or keep him in your lair? If this is something you can't/won't answer, that's fine, though.
This was heartbreaking and beautiful ;-; I feel empathy towards Stiletto
This was heartbreaking and beautiful ;-; I feel empathy towards Stiletto
4MdcPJR.png
Stiletto... :'(
Stiletto... :'(
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Sanddollar
I'm planning on exalting him, because it kind of supports the story that way.

And I spent all day ignoring my project and writing this pinkerlocke, so thank you ;v;
@Sanddollar
I'm planning on exalting him, because it kind of supports the story that way.

And I spent all day ignoring my project and writing this pinkerlocke, so thank you ;v;
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 247 248