Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 247 248
:3 I demand more pls
:3 I demand more pls
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
AAAAHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY YOU ALL LIKE IT!!!!

it's funny how that got more comments than many others XD
AAAAHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY YOU ALL LIKE IT!!!!

it's funny how that got more comments than many others XD
[center][item=turkeywing seashell] (I never got around to doing art today, so you'll see someone else's :3) [b]Day 82:[/b] The morning after Stiletto had attempted to silently ambush the clan, Dawn had immediately contacted another one of her friends, requesting extra help. The hatchlings and dragonets were all very excited to hear about the spooky stories in the night, and Dawn, Opal, and Odyssey were all eventually forced into recounting everything in vivid detail. [b]"Was it [i]scary[/i]?"[/b] Aster asked for about the fifteenth time. Odyssey shuffled his feet, trying to hide the faint red hue that tinged his face. [b]"It was at first."[/b] He admitted. [b]"But then Opal and Dawn woke up and they helped me."[/b] Opal, who was right next to him, snorted contemptuously. [b]"You woke us up."[/b] She corrected jokingly, poking the younger dragon's neck. Odyssey cringed away and smiled sheepishly, giggling nervously at the expression on the nocturne's face. Just then a new shape approached them, the silver metal encasing her hands glinting in the sunlight. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41337310&skin=0&apparel=387,428,1707&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]"Enya!"[/b] Dawn cried, her face lighting up with a smile. [b]"You got here quickly."[/b] The pearlcatcher smiled briefly at her friend, then scowled thoughtfully at the rest of them. [b]"Why am I here again?"[/b] She asked, not unkindly. Dawn smiled, sliding right up to her friend. [b]"We had a mirror attack in the middle of the night."[/b] She said matter-of-factly. [b]"I thought you'd be the best dragon to inform."[/b] Enya tilted her head sideways, her dusky blue mane sweeping off her shoulders, and shot Dawn a lopsided grin. [b]"You thought right."[/b] Enya teased, elbowing the wildclaw in the ribs. [b]"So let me guess. . . they escaped into the forest?"[/b] She suggested curiously. Dawn nodded, guiltily dropping her gaze at the ground. [b]"But. . . she had a reason to escape."[/b] The wildclaw explained uneasily. Enya tipped her head towards Dawn, inviting an explanation, when a different commotion arose a few feet away from them. Juno was pulling at Raiden's arm, but the pearlcatcher had firmly seated himself on the ground. Raiden looked caught between staring at Enya or gazing disapprovingly down at Juno. [b]"Come [i]on[/i]!"[/b] Juno moaned, letting Raiden's arm go. [b]"She's your friend, right? Just go and talk to her!"[/b] The pearlcatcher's ice blue eyes pierced Juno with a slightly accusing gaze. [b]"That's what I was planning on doing."[/b] Raiden retorted, getting to his feet with a deft toss of his head. [b]"But on my own accord."[/b] Juno rolled her eyes and sat back with an annoyed huff. Raiden ignored her and approached Dawn and Enya, who were already staring at the two of them. Raiden came to a stop in front of them, looking like he's just bitten into an overripe avocado. [b]"Hi."[/b] He blurted awkwardly. A strange silence followed, broken only by Juno's exasperated sigh from somewhere behind Raiden. Enya flipped her tail over her talons and tried to appear laid-back, but the scales on her face were turning a pale shade of coral. [b]"Hello, Raiden."[/b] She responded, raising her electric blue eyes to meet his. Dawn sat next to them, rolling her eyes. [b]"Come [i]on[/i], you two!"[/b] She snapped, making both pearlcatchers flinch. [b]"Just confess your love for each other already!"[/b] Both Enya and Raiden pinked, guiltily turning their heads away. Dawn rolled her eyes again. [b]"Or not."[/b] She muttered, fighting down a bout of laughter. [b]"How about we focus on the reason you're here?"[/b] Dawn said pointedly to Enya, trying to cut through the thick sheet of awkwardness. The dragoness jumped, startled by the voice directly behind her ear. [b]"H-how so?"[/b] Enya stammered, guiltily trying to keep herself from facing away from Raiden. Dawn chuckled. [b]"I'll introduce you to the dragon the mirror was after. Does that work?"[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size] This time we have amazing art, not by me, but by @CrAZDragon! [img]https://image.ibb.co/iDfDPS/rsz_opallll.png[/img] I really recommend you check out their art shop! New nocturne adopts will be out soon ;) [s][size=2]probably on a different forum entirely i don't know please forgive me[/size][/s] Also sorry about the double ping ^^'

(I never got around to doing art today, so you'll see someone else's :3)

Day 82:
The morning after Stiletto had attempted to silently ambush the clan, Dawn had immediately contacted another one of her friends, requesting extra help. The hatchlings and dragonets were all very excited to hear about the spooky stories in the night, and Dawn, Opal, and Odyssey were all eventually forced into recounting everything in vivid detail.

"Was it scary?" Aster asked for about the fifteenth time. Odyssey shuffled his feet, trying to hide the faint red hue that tinged his face. "It was at first." He admitted. "But then Opal and Dawn woke up and they helped me."

Opal, who was right next to him, snorted contemptuously. "You woke us up." She corrected jokingly, poking the younger dragon's neck. Odyssey cringed away and smiled sheepishly, giggling nervously at the expression on the nocturne's face. Just then a new shape approached them, the silver metal encasing her hands glinting in the sunlight.
dragon?did=41337310&skin=0&apparel=387,428,1707&xt=dressing.png
"Enya!" Dawn cried, her face lighting up with a smile. "You got here quickly." The pearlcatcher smiled briefly at her friend, then scowled thoughtfully at the rest of them. "Why am I here again?" She asked, not unkindly. Dawn smiled, sliding right up to her friend. "We had a mirror attack in the middle of the night." She said matter-of-factly. "I thought you'd be the best dragon to inform."

Enya tilted her head sideways, her dusky blue mane sweeping off her shoulders, and shot Dawn a lopsided grin. "You thought right." Enya teased, elbowing the wildclaw in the ribs. "So let me guess. . . they escaped into the forest?" She suggested curiously. Dawn nodded, guiltily dropping her gaze at the ground. "But. . . she had a reason to escape." The wildclaw explained uneasily.

Enya tipped her head towards Dawn, inviting an explanation, when a different commotion arose a few feet away from them. Juno was pulling at Raiden's arm, but the pearlcatcher had firmly seated himself on the ground. Raiden looked caught between staring at Enya or gazing disapprovingly down at Juno.

"Come on!" Juno moaned, letting Raiden's arm go. "She's your friend, right? Just go and talk to her!" The pearlcatcher's ice blue eyes pierced Juno with a slightly accusing gaze. "That's what I was planning on doing." Raiden retorted, getting to his feet with a deft toss of his head. "But on my own accord."

Juno rolled her eyes and sat back with an annoyed huff. Raiden ignored her and approached Dawn and Enya, who were already staring at the two of them. Raiden came to a stop in front of them, looking like he's just bitten into an overripe avocado.

"Hi." He blurted awkwardly. A strange silence followed, broken only by Juno's exasperated sigh from somewhere behind Raiden. Enya flipped her tail over her talons and tried to appear laid-back, but the scales on her face were turning a pale shade of coral. "Hello, Raiden." She responded, raising her electric blue eyes to meet his.

Dawn sat next to them, rolling her eyes. "Come on, you two!" She snapped, making both pearlcatchers flinch. "Just confess your love for each other already!" Both Enya and Raiden pinked, guiltily turning their heads away. Dawn rolled her eyes again. "Or not." She muttered, fighting down a bout of laughter.

"How about we focus on the reason you're here?" Dawn said pointedly to Enya, trying to cut through the thick sheet of awkwardness. The dragoness jumped, startled by the voice directly behind her ear. "H-how so?" Enya stammered, guiltily trying to keep herself from facing away from Raiden. Dawn chuckled. "I'll introduce you to the dragon the mirror was after. Does that work?"

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
This time we have amazing art, not by me, but by @CrAZDragon!
rsz_opallll.png
I really recommend you check out their art shop! New nocturne adopts will be out soon ;)
probably on a different forum entirely i don't know please forgive me

Also sorry about the double ping ^^'
@Aetherstorm
So are Raiden and Enya permanent or temporary? O.o

also Nocturne adopts will be in the Adoptables forum as soon as I finish the male base. I'll have a banner or button somewhere in my signature, probably
@Aetherstorm
So are Raiden and Enya permanent or temporary? O.o

also Nocturne adopts will be in the Adoptables forum as soon as I finish the male base. I'll have a banner or button somewhere in my signature, probably
iVesxec.png
@CrAZDragon
They're temps, but I can still conjure up some shipping for lore purposes :3
@CrAZDragon
They're temps, but I can still conjure up some shipping for lore purposes :3
@Aetherstorm
Shipping is always good :D
For a minute there I was worried you were sneaking in dragons and hiding them in boxes marked JUNO'S BACKSTORY
@Aetherstorm
Shipping is always good :D
For a minute there I was worried you were sneaking in dragons and hiding them in boxes marked JUNO'S BACKSTORY
iVesxec.png
@CrAZDragon
. . . Oh.

Well, that too :3
@CrAZDragon
. . . Oh.

Well, that too :3
XD
It would be a very clever way of smuggling in dragons however.
XD
It would be a very clever way of smuggling in dragons however.
iVesxec.png
[size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size] Sorry yet again about the extra ping guys, but I finally got a new form finished! [center][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ukRWlNUMExkhwALiEGPx7agsWYmwZlT0HBR5gd58GcM/edit][img]https://preview.ibb.co/kmgn3n/Screen_Shot_2018_05_07_at_8_22_05_PM.png[/img][/url][/center] It's just some quick question about 'special' updates :3 I tried to make it so there was a wide variety of answers ^w^ You can also get the link on the first post!
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
Sorry yet again about the extra ping guys, but I finally got a new form finished!
Screen_Shot_2018_05_07_at_8_22_05_PM.png
It's just some quick question about 'special' updates :3
I tried to make it so there was a wide variety of answers ^w^

You can also get the link on the first post!
@Aetherstorm I don't getting it but I do get it that I love this post awkward love moments are always my favorite (reason:funny, me being weird and it's weird when there's a romantic moment sometimes(depends on the character(s).).)
@Aetherstorm I don't getting it but I do get it that I love this post awkward love moments are always my favorite (reason:funny, me being weird and it's weird when there's a romantic moment sometimes(depends on the character(s).).)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 247 248