Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 247 248
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012
Quick heads up! I might not update today, so just expect me not too. A cousin's birthday starts about now and he has a Nintendo Switch so YESSSSSSS *cough*@Chbosser*cough*.

If I do manage to update:
  1. Immediately think I've pulled off a miracle
  2. Please forgive me about the extra ping ^^'

So, uhm. . . bye!
also fletcher grew up and he's pretty and I need apparel ideas all I have are goggles plz thanks XP
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012
Quick heads up! I might not update today, so just expect me not too. A cousin's birthday starts about now and he has a Nintendo Switch so YESSSSSSS *cough*@Chbosser*cough*.

If I do manage to update:
  1. Immediately think I've pulled off a miracle
  2. Please forgive me about the extra ping ^^'

So, uhm. . . bye!
also fletcher grew up and he's pretty and I need apparel ideas all I have are goggles plz thanks XP
@Aetherstorm
Fletcher
@Aetherstorm
Fletcher
iVesxec.png
@Aetherstorm

Have a great time at your cousin's birthday!!! :D
@Aetherstorm

Have a great time at your cousin's birthday!!! :D
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Aetherstorm wait a sec so is Chbosser your cousin? HI @Chbosser!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
@Aetherstorm wait a sec so is Chbosser your cousin? HI @Chbosser!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
[center][item=blue racer] (Apparently I am a miracle child [s]no i'm not[/s]. This update is pretty bad, but still XP) [b]Day 81:[/b] Rikki was gazing at the early morning sky, the sun bleeding beautiful shades of pinks and oranges into the sky as it rose just above the hillsides in the east. But she wasn't seeing these colors. The bogsneak's warm brown eyes were glazed over as she stared up at the clouds, as if she were seeing something more. In Rikki's eyes, the sky was coated with smog. Thick smoke blanketed the sky, plunging the land below into empty darkness. The land broke away and lava spilled out the crack, eating up the ground in it's wake as the sluggish orange liquid roiled over the despairing earth. Plumes of ash and dust were thrown into the air with every miniature eruption, coating Rikki's lungs with ash and stinging her scales with the unnaturally bright embers that floated through the air. The air was still, unmoving and most certainly dead. The smog clung stubbornly to the air, refusing to give way and abandoning the landscape below to a fiery death. Rikki stood frozen, unable to run or fly or even scream in terror. She merely watched as the clouds of dense ash rolled by, filling the air until nothing was visible through the thick, unwavering smog. Only the tiny, vibrant embers which could steal lives more effortlessly than basilisks remained, their minute glows piercing the lingering darkness. Suddenly Rikki felt something warm, furry, and alive squirm beneath her wing, leaning it's weight against her side. With the sensation of being pulled out of a dark room Rikki was back in the real world, blinking dizzily as she overlooked a landscape untouched by fire or smoke. The bogsneak was filled with a sudden warmth, a tingling sense of happiness and relief that swept through her at the very thought of being alive. Rikki raised her wing and bent her neck close to the ground, looking for the dragon who'd snapped her out of her odd, prophetic trance. Fletcher had pressed himself up against Rikki's side, gazing at her with round, pale yellow eyes. [b]"You looked spooked."[/b] He blurted, ruffling his contrast-colored wings. [b]"Spooked isn't nice. You remind me of my mom."[/b] he added in a quiet whisper, casting a lonely look out over the lake. Rikki smiled and protectively cast a wing over his shoulders, wordlessly settling herself on the ground beside him. No speech was needed between the two of them, just as they both sat quietly beside one another, comforting each other without words.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size] Magic adoptive mother/son bonding moments and foreshadowing, all in those few paragraphs. What have I done.

(Apparently I am a miracle child no i'm not. This update is pretty bad, but still XP)

Day 81:
Rikki was gazing at the early morning sky, the sun bleeding beautiful shades of pinks and oranges into the sky as it rose just above the hillsides in the east. But she wasn't seeing these colors. The bogsneak's warm brown eyes were glazed over as she stared up at the clouds, as if she were seeing something more.

In Rikki's eyes, the sky was coated with smog. Thick smoke blanketed the sky, plunging the land below into empty darkness. The land broke away and lava spilled out the crack, eating up the ground in it's wake as the sluggish orange liquid roiled over the despairing earth.

Plumes of ash and dust were thrown into the air with every miniature eruption, coating Rikki's lungs with ash and stinging her scales with the unnaturally bright embers that floated through the air. The air was still, unmoving and most certainly dead. The smog clung stubbornly to the air, refusing to give way and abandoning the landscape below to a fiery death.

Rikki stood frozen, unable to run or fly or even scream in terror. She merely watched as the clouds of dense ash rolled by, filling the air until nothing was visible through the thick, unwavering smog. Only the tiny, vibrant embers which could steal lives more effortlessly than basilisks remained, their minute glows piercing the lingering darkness.

Suddenly Rikki felt something warm, furry, and alive squirm beneath her wing, leaning it's weight against her side. With the sensation of being pulled out of a dark room Rikki was back in the real world, blinking dizzily as she overlooked a landscape untouched by fire or smoke.

The bogsneak was filled with a sudden warmth, a tingling sense of happiness and relief that swept through her at the very thought of being alive. Rikki raised her wing and bent her neck close to the ground, looking for the dragon who'd snapped her out of her odd, prophetic trance.

Fletcher had pressed himself up against Rikki's side, gazing at her with round, pale yellow eyes. "You looked spooked." He blurted, ruffling his contrast-colored wings. "Spooked isn't nice. You remind me of my mom." he added in a quiet whisper, casting a lonely look out over the lake.

Rikki smiled and protectively cast a wing over his shoulders, wordlessly settling herself on the ground beside him. No speech was needed between the two of them, just as they both sat quietly beside one another, comforting each other without words.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
Magic adoptive mother/son bonding moments and foreshadowing, all in those few paragraphs.

What have I done.
-clappin-
-clappin-
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
Hey, congrats on making it through the day and managing an update as well!

Also, may I just say, that is adorable. I suddenly feel very inclined to hug Fletcher.
Hey, congrats on making it through the day and managing an update as well!

Also, may I just say, that is adorable. I suddenly feel very inclined to hug Fletcher.
@Aetherstorm

This is so sweet!!!! I love mother/child relationships so I am very happy to see one forming between Rikki and Fletcher!
@Aetherstorm

This is so sweet!!!! I love mother/child relationships so I am very happy to see one forming between Rikki and Fletcher!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
Shhh, a bonding moment is occurring *Tears*

@Aetherstorm
Shhh, a bonding moment is occurring *Tears*

@Aetherstorm
V3aOY.gif6YZEO.gifr91Qd.gifqO039.gifcL2Xg.gifaPvG7.gifGEggH.gifyvU3U.gifZzHqR.gif - Click me signaturebannerdigimon11.png
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 247 248