Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 247 248
That's an awesome coincidence. Especially since he's Light. I expect great things from young Fletcher.
That's an awesome coincidence. Especially since he's Light. I expect great things from young Fletcher.
iVesxec.png
[center][item=emerald shiners] (I'm tired, so this is short XP) [b]Day 79:[/b] [b]"Where do you come from, Fletcher?"[/b] Jade asked politely as the tundra hatchling polished off his third cup of pudding. He swept away a cream that dotted his mouth and sprawled out comfortably on the ground. [b]"Very dark."[/b] Fletched meweled, blinking at Jade upside-down. [b]"Spooky. But also too bright."[/b] He said, squinting at Jade as if he were seeing her through a waterfall. Dawn tipped her head thoughtfully. [b]"Hmm. Dark, gloomy, but also too bright."[/b] She mused. [b]"Sounds like the Hewn City to me."[/b] Raiden grimaced. [b]"Isn't that the shade-touched part of the Sunbeam Ruins?"[/b] He asked nervously. From across the room, Lost went rigid, her ears pricked. Dawn nodded like Raiden had just asked about the weather. [b]"It's pretty dodgy there."[/b] She said, frowning. [b]"But dragons still like to live in the ruins. I entertained the idea of moving there when I left my old clan, but thought better of it when I heard of the rumors."[/b] She shivered, biting her lip. [b]"Rumors are spoopy."[/b] Fletched agreed, beginning to gnaw on the end of one of his claws. [b]"Don't like them very much. Overrated."[/b] Jade blinked at the young hatchling in surprise. [b]"Well, what was scary for you there?"[/b] She asked curiously. Fletcher suddenly went very pale, the scales beneath his soft fur turning a pale shade of orange. [b]"Masters."[/b] He murmured shakily. [b]"Masters are [i]very[/i] scary."[/b] Jade shared a look with Dawn. [b]"What kind of masters?"[/b] Dawn asked innocently. Fletcher hid his face beneath his talons. [b]"Scary masters."[/b] He murmured. [b]"Run away."[/b] [b]"You ran away from your masters?"[/b] Jade repeated. Fletcher suddenly stopped shaking and looked up, as if suddenly realizing he wasn't in the Hewn City anymore. He suddenly started nodding with enough vigor to match Aster. [b]"I escaped masters!"[/b] He whooped, hopping into the air excitedly with a light flutter of his oddly colored wings. [b]"Who were your masters?"[/b] Raiden asked. Fletched scowled at the air in front of him. [b]"Bad masters."[/b] He spat. [b]"Mean to my family. Mean to slaves."[/b] He added quietly. Raiden did a double take. [b]"You were a slave for a family of dragons in the Hewn City?"[/b] He asked, eyes wide. Fletched nodded queasily. [b]"Big dragons with moustaches, like him."[/b] Fletched said, pointing to Zaffer. The massive blue dragon visibly flinched at the tiny dragonet. [b]"But they were mean. Always yelling. Hurt ears. And eyes."[/b] Fletechter continued, covering his eyes with his talons again. Dawn wrinkled her nose at the hatchling, slightly confused. [b]"So. . . they yelled at you."[/b] She guessed hesitantly. [b]"And the Sunbeam Ruins were so bright they always hurt your eyes?"[/b] Fletcher nodded furiously, throwing his arms out. [b]"Yes!"[/b] He squeaked furiously. [b]"Very mean masters! Push sister! Make brother go away."[/b] He added bitterly. Worry lined creased Raiden's forehead. [b]"So you escaped by hiding in a food crate they sent to my boss."[/b] He murmured, half to himself. Fletcher nodded again. [b]"Didn't like them. Wanted to get away. Arms [i]so tired[/i]!"[/b] He moaned. [b]"Mommy said I should hide, so I did in big box. Very dark and tight. Hungry also. But then pudding!"[/b] He squealed with delight. [b]"Bad masters never gave me pudding."[/b] He added earnestly. Jade worriedly reached for him, then stopped, her talons lingering in the air. [b]"That's not good."[/b] She agreed, retracting her arm. [b]"But don't worry. Now you've got nice dragons to live with. And lots and lots of pudding."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size]

(I'm tired, so this is short XP)

Day 79:
"Where do you come from, Fletcher?" Jade asked politely as the tundra hatchling polished off his third cup of pudding. He swept away a cream that dotted his mouth and sprawled out comfortably on the ground. "Very dark." Fletched meweled, blinking at Jade upside-down. "Spooky. But also too bright." He said, squinting at Jade as if he were seeing her through a waterfall.

Dawn tipped her head thoughtfully. "Hmm. Dark, gloomy, but also too bright." She mused. "Sounds like the Hewn City to me." Raiden grimaced. "Isn't that the shade-touched part of the Sunbeam Ruins?" He asked nervously. From across the room, Lost went rigid, her ears pricked.

Dawn nodded like Raiden had just asked about the weather. "It's pretty dodgy there." She said, frowning. "But dragons still like to live in the ruins. I entertained the idea of moving there when I left my old clan, but thought better of it when I heard of the rumors." She shivered, biting her lip.

"Rumors are spoopy." Fletched agreed, beginning to gnaw on the end of one of his claws. "Don't like them very much. Overrated." Jade blinked at the young hatchling in surprise. "Well, what was scary for you there?" She asked curiously.

Fletcher suddenly went very pale, the scales beneath his soft fur turning a pale shade of orange. "Masters." He murmured shakily. "Masters are very scary." Jade shared a look with Dawn. "What kind of masters?" Dawn asked innocently. Fletcher hid his face beneath his talons. "Scary masters." He murmured. "Run away."

"You ran away from your masters?" Jade repeated. Fletcher suddenly stopped shaking and looked up, as if suddenly realizing he wasn't in the Hewn City anymore. He suddenly started nodding with enough vigor to match Aster. "I escaped masters!" He whooped, hopping into the air excitedly with a light flutter of his oddly colored wings.

"Who were your masters?" Raiden asked. Fletched scowled at the air in front of him. "Bad masters." He spat. "Mean to my family. Mean to slaves." He added quietly. Raiden did a double take. "You were a slave for a family of dragons in the Hewn City?" He asked, eyes wide. Fletched nodded queasily.

"Big dragons with moustaches, like him." Fletched said, pointing to Zaffer. The massive blue dragon visibly flinched at the tiny dragonet. "But they were mean. Always yelling. Hurt ears. And eyes." Fletechter continued, covering his eyes with his talons again. Dawn wrinkled her nose at the hatchling, slightly confused.

"So. . . they yelled at you." She guessed hesitantly. "And the Sunbeam Ruins were so bright they always hurt your eyes?" Fletcher nodded furiously, throwing his arms out. "Yes!" He squeaked furiously. "Very mean masters! Push sister! Make brother go away." He added bitterly. Worry lined creased Raiden's forehead.

"So you escaped by hiding in a food crate they sent to my boss." He murmured, half to himself. Fletcher nodded again. "Didn't like them. Wanted to get away. Arms so tired!" He moaned. "Mommy said I should hide, so I did in big box. Very dark and tight. Hungry also. But then pudding!" He squealed with delight.

"Bad masters never gave me pudding." He added earnestly. Jade worriedly reached for him, then stopped, her talons lingering in the air. "That's not good." She agreed, retracting her arm. "But don't worry. Now you've got nice dragons to live with. And lots and lots of pudding."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
Awwwwww. Poor Fletcher.
Awwwwww. Poor Fletcher.
iVesxec.png
Lots of pudding for Fletcher! I’m glad he escaped.
Lots of pudding for Fletcher! I’m glad he escaped.
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
P U D D I N G
P U D D I N G
My heart breaks for Fletcher... I am ever so glad that he is now free!!! *Gives him all the pudding in the world*
My heart breaks for Fletcher... I am ever so glad that he is now free!!! *Gives him all the pudding in the world*
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
[center][item=Broken Wing Bones] (Heeeeeey, d'ya like my new vista?) [b]Day 80:[/b] Almost everyone was sound asleep in the cabin. Few had chosen to bother with the sleeping bags, most of them sprawling out over the floor with swaths of cloth blanketing their backs. Fletcher had curled himself into a tight little ball in the back of his box, and was cuddling an alstroemeria fox plushie he'd found in one of Raiden's boxes. Myu had someone concealed himself in a mountain of sleeping bags, with Oliver perched gracefully on one of the wooden bars that held the ceiling up, keeping a watchful eye from above. The family of spirals had all pretty much made some sort of spaghetti sculpture out of their bodies in one part of the room. Rikki was a few feet away, sleeping alone just beside the large mahogany door. Satira was curled up in the shadows, her rhythmic breath barely stirring the air. Zaffer was backed up against a swathe of wall, Aurora curled up by the tip of his tail. Arion was splayed out just behind his sister, lingering by Lost, who was barely visible from the splotch of darkness that expanded around her when she slept. Opal had worked herself into a wonky position in her sleep, her wings or tail shifting every few minutes, while August had scrunched himself into a small shape beside her. Dawn was at the foot of her work table, with Crysta clinging to a wooden post few feet above the slumbering wildclaw. Raiden lay defensively close to Juno, who seemed to be shivering in her dreams. Only Odyssey was awake, positioned just below the window overlooking the forest, gazing out at the just visible above the treetops. As the little wildclaw listened to the even breathing of his clanmates and friends, his mind was off to other places. [i]I'd never have the guts to go on a journey, would I?[/i] Odyssey wondered to himself, watching the softly glowing silver orb float through the sky. [i]I don't think I could ever do that again. . .[/i] He trailed off with his thoughts, struck by forgotten memories. Surrounded by cold and darkness, waves lapping against the shell that encased him and rocking him back and forth. The smell of sea spray as he first broke into the light of day, on a little patch of ice surrounded by frothing waves. Captured, starved, and thrown upon a boat, an uncomfortable sloshing sensation in his stomach. Finally coming to land and stumbling across a pool of silver. Only to be sold off to the imperial, tied down and goggled at by full-grown dragons. . . Odyssey snapped back into reality with a grasp, hugging his arms close to his chest. He would never be able to journey anywhere without lapsing into that weird memory trance. He turned his gaze out towards the sky outside the window once more, trying to calm his frantic heart. Then he glimpsed a flash of reflective dark gray scales and nearly had a heart attack. A head appeared over the window, four red eyes narrowed at him with hatred. Odyssey stumbled, back, caught between crying out and baring his teeth. Soundlessly, the dragon hooked her claws around the window frame and shoved at it, the small, flat structure easily swinging inward. The dragon herself soon followed, hissing in protest as she clumsily stumbled over the loose boards. [b]"What are you doing here?"[/b] Odyssey hissed, trying to keep his voice down for the sake of his clanmates. [b]"Go away!"[/b] Stiletto narrowed her eyes at the hatchling. [b]"I'm supposed to bring you back to my boss."[/b] She growled menacingly, casting a fugitive glance over her shoulder. [b]"So make this easy, and come with me."[/b] Odyssey set his jaw. [b]"No."[/b] He snapped spreading his wings defensively. [b]"I'm staying here. Why would I choose to go with you?"[/b] Stiletto's lips peeled back in a snarl, but something that looked like self-pity flashed in your eyes. [b]"Look, kid. I just don't want this to be messy."[/b] She growled quietly, claws twitching towards the wildclaw's wings. Odyssey scowled at her and stepped back. [b]"It isn't going to be messy."[/b] He promised her with a sharp glare. [b]"Because you aren't going to do anything. Now [i]go away[/i] before we wake everyone up."[/b] Stiletto didn't reply. She simply narrowed her four eyes and and attempted to grab at him, staggering forward a few steps. Odyssey made a surprised sound in his throat and leaped back, accidentally trodding on Dawn's tail. The wildclaw awoke with a small yelp, leaping to her feet. A few dragons stirred, but most of them remained asleep. Except for Opal, who jumped up like someone had just electrocuted her. [b]"Who's there?"[/b] She muttered sleepily, swinging her head around. Her tail hit August, who shifted in his sleep with a 'hmph' or protest. Stiletto staggered back, hissing quietly. Dawn noticed the mirror and swung around, legs splayed and flexing her claws defensively. But when she met Stiletto's wrathful gaze she hesitated, narrowing her eyes thoughtfully. [b]"It's you!"[/b] Opal hissed sharply from across the room, now fully awake. Stiletto cringed away from the her, protectively throwing up her vibrant orange wings. Opal flicked her tail and a vine burst out of the ground from outside, wrapping itself around Stiletto's neck and viciously janking the mirror back out through the window. [b]"Wait!"[/b] Dawn cried, jumping forward. She was a bit too late, as Opal had already leaped out after the mirror, her silver tail vanishing into the night sky. Dawn's eyes grew wide with panic and she lunged out the window after the nocturne, taking no notice of Odyssey watching fearfully from the side. He glanced nervously out the window after the three dragons, conflicted in whether to stay safe or to find out what was going on. His instincts winning him over, Odyssey spread his wings and easily leapt through the window, landing on the grass outside with a soft thump. Stiletto was pacing circled in front of Opal, looking unwieldy and unbalanced. Dawn watched from the sidelines, looking as though she were ready to jump on either one of the dragonesses if they did something stupid. Stiletto turned her head and spotted Odyssey cowering along the wall. Her wings she rigid and she dug her claws into the ground, tensing her back legs. She lunged for him with a snarl, claws outstretched and ready to receive Odyssey's throat. The dragonet had no time so react before huge vines as thick as Zaffer's tail came in out of nowhere and smacked the mirror out of the air with clean brutality, smashing her into the ground. The vines wrapped themselves around the writhing mirror and stuck to the ground, locking her tight. Stiletto began to fight back against her bonds, struggling with little sense and depending purley on adrenaline, her eyes wide with panic. Dawn leaped forward and grabbed Opal's talons. Their green glow died away, and the nocturne glanced at the Wildclaw with surprise. The thick vines shrivelled away, allowing Stiletto to tear through them easily with her claws and stagger to her feet, low to the ground and off-balance. [b]"What'd you do that for?"[/b] Opal protested, pulling her talons out of Dawn's grasp. [b]"She wants to take Odyssey!"[/b] Her eyes began to flicker with faint green light, but Dawn shoved at her shoulder and they went out. [b]"No."[/b] She growled, pinning Stiletto with a steely purple gaze. [b]"You shouldn't hurt her."[/b] Opal rolled her eyes, fidgeting impatiently. [b]"She tried to hurt us!"[/b] The nocturne cried. Dawn slowly shook her head, looking knowingly down at Stiletto. The mirror snapped back at the wildclaw's face and attempted to leap away. Opal threw her hands out, lighting up the night with green light. [b]"Stop it!"[/b] Dawn cried in a strangled voice, smacking Opal's talons in vain. [b]"She's with an egg! Don't hurt her!"[/b] Opal faltered and lowered her talons, the glow dying away. Stiletto scrambled back, her teeth bared in a snarth, though relief flashed in her blood-red eyes. [b]"Leave."[/b] Dawn growled, stepping forward. [b]"We don't want you here, and you're not going to take Odyssey."[/b] Stiletto hesitated, casting another look at the hatchling. Dawn took another step towards her and the expectant mirror flinched away. [b]"Leave."[/b] Dawn repeated firmly, narrowing her eyes. [b]"Or I won't try to keep you and your egg from harm again."[/b] Stiletto's gaze jumped from Dawn to Odyssey to Opal, and she gradually backed away, edging towards the cover of the trees. With a quick movement Stiletto turned and leaped into the forest, the shadow it's dense canopy cast over the ground quickly swallowing up her dark scales. The mirror crouched in the dark shadows, breathing heavily and trying to calm her frantically beating heart. She listened closely as Opal and Dawn invited the wildclaw hatchling back inside, firmly shutting the window behind them after they'd jumped through it. Stiletto's gaze lingered on the window, kneading the ground worriedly. [b]"Maddox was [i]right[/i]."[/b] She snarled, staggering to her feet and leaning on a tree. [b]"How could he have been right? Maddox is never right!"[/b] She growled to herself, purley out spite and a bad mood. [b]"The wildclaw's smart."[/b] She added, faltering. [b]"I-I can't. . ."[/b] She trailed off, lapsing into silence. Stiletto abruptly wheeled around and made for the deeper forest, her wings twitched with impatience and paranoia. Tensing her back legs, she leapt into the dark undergrowth, the thick, protective leaves of the forest protectively closing behind her as she plunged deeper into the woods.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size] HMMMMMM [i]*waves frantically at Stiletto*[/i] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/fhvs4S/rsz_stiletto_nest.png[/img] [size=1]No, dead eggs do not exist. Just go with it.[/size][/center]

(Heeeeeey, d'ya like my new vista?)

Day 80:
Almost everyone was sound asleep in the cabin.

Few had chosen to bother with the sleeping bags, most of them sprawling out over the floor with swaths of cloth blanketing their backs. Fletcher had curled himself into a tight little ball in the back of his box, and was cuddling an alstroemeria fox plushie he'd found in one of Raiden's boxes.

Myu had someone concealed himself in a mountain of sleeping bags, with Oliver perched gracefully on one of the wooden bars that held the ceiling up, keeping a watchful eye from above. The family of spirals had all pretty much made some sort of spaghetti sculpture out of their bodies in one part of the room. Rikki was a few feet away, sleeping alone just beside the large mahogany door. Satira was curled up in the shadows, her rhythmic breath barely stirring the air.

Zaffer was backed up against a swathe of wall, Aurora curled up by the tip of his tail. Arion was splayed out just behind his sister, lingering by Lost, who was barely visible from the splotch of darkness that expanded around her when she slept. Opal had worked herself into a wonky position in her sleep, her wings or tail shifting every few minutes, while August had scrunched himself into a small shape beside her.

Dawn was at the foot of her work table, with Crysta clinging to a wooden post few feet above the slumbering wildclaw. Raiden lay defensively close to Juno, who seemed to be shivering in her dreams. Only Odyssey was awake, positioned just below the window overlooking the forest, gazing out at the just visible above the treetops.

As the little wildclaw listened to the even breathing of his clanmates and friends, his mind was off to other places. I'd never have the guts to go on a journey, would I? Odyssey wondered to himself, watching the softly glowing silver orb float through the sky. I don't think I could ever do that again. . . He trailed off with his thoughts, struck by forgotten memories.

Surrounded by cold and darkness, waves lapping against the shell that encased him and rocking him back and forth. The smell of sea spray as he first broke into the light of day, on a little patch of ice surrounded by frothing waves. Captured, starved, and thrown upon a boat, an uncomfortable sloshing sensation in his stomach. Finally coming to land and stumbling across a pool of silver. Only to be sold off to the imperial, tied down and goggled at by full-grown dragons. . .

Odyssey snapped back into reality with a grasp, hugging his arms close to his chest. He would never be able to journey anywhere without lapsing into that weird memory trance. He turned his gaze out towards the sky outside the window once more, trying to calm his frantic heart. Then he glimpsed a flash of reflective dark gray scales and nearly had a heart attack.

A head appeared over the window, four red eyes narrowed at him with hatred. Odyssey stumbled, back, caught between crying out and baring his teeth. Soundlessly, the dragon hooked her claws around the window frame and shoved at it, the small, flat structure easily swinging inward. The dragon herself soon followed, hissing in protest as she clumsily stumbled over the loose boards.

"What are you doing here?" Odyssey hissed, trying to keep his voice down for the sake of his clanmates. "Go away!" Stiletto narrowed her eyes at the hatchling. "I'm supposed to bring you back to my boss." She growled menacingly, casting a fugitive glance over her shoulder. "So make this easy, and come with me."

Odyssey set his jaw. "No." He snapped spreading his wings defensively. "I'm staying here. Why would I choose to go with you?" Stiletto's lips peeled back in a snarl, but something that looked like self-pity flashed in your eyes.

"Look, kid. I just don't want this to be messy." She growled quietly, claws twitching towards the wildclaw's wings. Odyssey scowled at her and stepped back. "It isn't going to be messy." He promised her with a sharp glare. "Because you aren't going to do anything. Now go away before we wake everyone up."

Stiletto didn't reply. She simply narrowed her four eyes and and attempted to grab at him, staggering forward a few steps. Odyssey made a surprised sound in his throat and leaped back, accidentally trodding on Dawn's tail. The wildclaw awoke with a small yelp, leaping to her feet. A few dragons stirred, but most of them remained asleep. Except for Opal, who jumped up like someone had just electrocuted her.

"Who's there?" She muttered sleepily, swinging her head around. Her tail hit August, who shifted in his sleep with a 'hmph' or protest. Stiletto staggered back, hissing quietly. Dawn noticed the mirror and swung around, legs splayed and flexing her claws defensively. But when she met Stiletto's wrathful gaze she hesitated, narrowing her eyes thoughtfully.

"It's you!" Opal hissed sharply from across the room, now fully awake. Stiletto cringed away from the her, protectively throwing up her vibrant orange wings. Opal flicked her tail and a vine burst out of the ground from outside, wrapping itself around Stiletto's neck and viciously janking the mirror back out through the window.

"Wait!" Dawn cried, jumping forward. She was a bit too late, as Opal had already leaped out after the mirror, her silver tail vanishing into the night sky. Dawn's eyes grew wide with panic and she lunged out the window after the nocturne, taking no notice of Odyssey watching fearfully from the side.

He glanced nervously out the window after the three dragons, conflicted in whether to stay safe or to find out what was going on. His instincts winning him over, Odyssey spread his wings and easily leapt through the window, landing on the grass outside with a soft thump. Stiletto was pacing circled in front of Opal, looking unwieldy and unbalanced.

Dawn watched from the sidelines, looking as though she were ready to jump on either one of the dragonesses if they did something stupid. Stiletto turned her head and spotted Odyssey cowering along the wall. Her wings she rigid and she dug her claws into the ground, tensing her back legs. She lunged for him with a snarl, claws outstretched and ready to receive Odyssey's throat.

The dragonet had no time so react before huge vines as thick as Zaffer's tail came in out of nowhere and smacked the mirror out of the air with clean brutality, smashing her into the ground. The vines wrapped themselves around the writhing mirror and stuck to the ground, locking her tight. Stiletto began to fight back against her bonds, struggling with little sense and depending purley on adrenaline, her eyes wide with panic.

Dawn leaped forward and grabbed Opal's talons. Their green glow died away, and the nocturne glanced at the Wildclaw with surprise. The thick vines shrivelled away, allowing Stiletto to tear through them easily with her claws and stagger to her feet, low to the ground and off-balance. "What'd you do that for?" Opal protested, pulling her talons out of Dawn's grasp. "She wants to take Odyssey!"

Her eyes began to flicker with faint green light, but Dawn shoved at her shoulder and they went out. "No." She growled, pinning Stiletto with a steely purple gaze. "You shouldn't hurt her." Opal rolled her eyes, fidgeting impatiently. "She tried to hurt us!" The nocturne cried.

Dawn slowly shook her head, looking knowingly down at Stiletto. The mirror snapped back at the wildclaw's face and attempted to leap away. Opal threw her hands out, lighting up the night with green light. "Stop it!" Dawn cried in a strangled voice, smacking Opal's talons in vain. "She's with an egg! Don't hurt her!"

Opal faltered and lowered her talons, the glow dying away. Stiletto scrambled back, her teeth bared in a snarth, though relief flashed in her blood-red eyes. "Leave." Dawn growled, stepping forward. "We don't want you here, and you're not going to take Odyssey." Stiletto hesitated, casting another look at the hatchling.

Dawn took another step towards her and the expectant mirror flinched away. "Leave." Dawn repeated firmly, narrowing her eyes. "Or I won't try to keep you and your egg from harm again."

Stiletto's gaze jumped from Dawn to Odyssey to Opal, and she gradually backed away, edging towards the cover of the trees. With a quick movement Stiletto turned and leaped into the forest, the shadow it's dense canopy cast over the ground quickly swallowing up her dark scales.

The mirror crouched in the dark shadows, breathing heavily and trying to calm her frantically beating heart. She listened closely as Opal and Dawn invited the wildclaw hatchling back inside, firmly shutting the window behind them after they'd jumped through it. Stiletto's gaze lingered on the window, kneading the ground worriedly.

"Maddox was right." She snarled, staggering to her feet and leaning on a tree. "How could he have been right? Maddox is never right!" She growled to herself, purley out spite and a bad mood.

"The wildclaw's smart." She added, faltering. "I-I can't. . ." She trailed off, lapsing into silence. Stiletto abruptly wheeled around and made for the deeper forest, her wings twitched with impatience and paranoia. Tensing her back legs, she leapt into the dark undergrowth, the thick, protective leaves of the forest protectively closing behind her as she plunged deeper into the woods.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
HMMMMMM *waves frantically at Stiletto*
rsz_stiletto_nest.png
No, dead eggs do not exist. Just go with it.
Hmmmmmm
HHHMMMMMMMMMMMM
Hmmmmmm
HHHMMMMMMMMMMMM
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

very nice vista. 11/10
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

very nice vista. 11/10
iVesxec.png
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 247 248