Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 247 248
Day 14:
Jade coiled around a squirming bundle of azure scales that was desperately trying to trap a butterfly beneath his tiny talons. The little spiral raised his green eyes to squint at the shimmering blue sky as the orange patterned butterfly lifted into the air. He squeaked and leaped up after it, flapping his eight wings in complete disarray. this resulted in him toppling out of the sky with an enraged squawk.

Jade lunged forward, allowing her hatching to tumble harmlessly onto her scaly neck. Opal raised her head from across the clearing, abandoning the rock the was hunting for insects under and bounded over. "Better be careful little noodle." She chirped, giggling as she looked the spiral hatchling intensely in the eye. "You don't want mother snake breaking her neck for you. Which she totally would, by the way." She added, winking at Jade.

She spiral hatchling hiccuped goofily and grinned, reaching out a miniature claw to prod Opal's silver snout that hung inches before him. It bounded off with a magical clang, followed by another chorus of gurgle-chuckles.

"Opal!" Janus called from the opposite end of the clearing. "Did you collect all the Greenworms I asked you to find?" Opal turned to the voice and slithered away. "Almost." She hinted snidely. "It's a lot harder to find food when we're constantly traveling. I always leave behind the best spots to find food. That last bush had a fountain of ladybugs!"

Janus laughed his musical laugh as he fluttered over. "I understand, but we have to do with what we have. Poseidon knows what he's doing. We'll survive." Opal shrugged and flicked her tail. "Aye aye, Cap't Noddleface!" She squeaked, saluting and bounding back over to the bundle of muddy rocks.

Janus smiled softly as he slithered over to Jade. "She gets more mature every day." He joked, sliding his tail over Jade's own. Their hatchling clumsily clambered down his mother's neck and stumbled over to Janus to wrap his wings around Janus's foot and flash a charming grin perfectly accurate to his father's.

Jade couldn't suppress a surprised laugh. "He's just like you!" She cooed, entwining her tail around her mate's. Janus grinned his signature charming smile at her, nosing the top of her head. "Not just me." He insisted. "Look, he has your scales."

The hatchling twisted around to take in his deep blue giraffe patterned scales, glancing between his own and his mothers, before laughing childishly and running over to Jade's back leg and wrapping it up in a ferocious hug. Jade and Janus both burst into laugher, and Opal shot them a knowing look from several feet away.

"That tickles!" Jade confessed, collapsing in a fit of giggled but careful not to pull away from your son. "You're cute when you laugh." Janus teased with a twinkle in his eye. "Just like him." As if on command, the dragonet giggled too, a thin tongue lolling out of the side of his upturned mouth.

"No fair!" Jade retorted with a grin, poking Janus in the stomach. "He's got your wings. And your smile." She added with one of her own. Janus flared his wings, and the dragonet, overtaken by new curiosity, did the same. "By the Windsinger, you're right!" Janus teased, jumping about a foot into the air to playfully coil around Jade's head. "I've certainly never noticed that before."

"We both share his stripe." Janus observed, running a claw softly over Jade's nose, tracing the linear pattern over her snout. She pulled back, smiling. "It is your color" She objected, swatting him out of the sky with a wing. Janus flipped over on the ground, chuckling. "Not the same color though."

"Oh, shut up you romeo." Jade growled flirtatiously. The hatchling blinked around, confused but still delighting, still clutching Jade's foot with his wings spread wide. "I'm not the only one." Janus chuckled. He coiled up around his son, patting his scaled head with his tail. "You're a little romeo too, aren't you?"

Clearly still confused, the dragonet smiled charmingly anyways, releasing Jade's foot and letting his wings fall so he could grope at his father's tail instead. jade's eyes brightened. "That's a good idea." She murmured, coming up beside them as the baby spiral attempted to gnaw on his father's tail.

"What is?" Janus asked, his eyes still drawn to his son, playfully twitching his tail away every time his mouth tried to close around it. The hatchling took this as a hilarious game and proceeded to try and pounce on it, his own tail wagging. "Why our son's name of course." She said with a grin. "Romeo. Doesn't that suit him?"

At this point, the spiral hatchling succeeded in biting on his father's tail, and was now deathly focused on keeping his jaws firm. A thin thread of drool spilled out the side of his mouth. Janus laughed. "Oh yes, very much." He chuckled, easily slipping his tail out of Romeo's grasp and hustling his son close to him to wipe off the drool that clung to the scales under his jaw.

"I'll take that as a yes." Jade said with a smile, sliding up to them to join them in their odd little spiral family hug. Romeo tipped his head back and cooed at his parents looming faces, then wiggled in between them so he was smushed between their wings and contentedly began to toy with his tail.

Jade's delighted expression faltered as she watched her beautiful son. "Janus." She began slowly. Her mate turned to look at her soulfully. "Wha-what do you think Mug would have been like?" Janus's expression split into a heartbroken frown. He pulled Jade and Romeo closer to him. "I don't know." He whispered calmingly into her ear."But wherever her is, I'm sure he's wonderful."

Jade smiled softly. "Mug is a weird name." She decided, leaning into Janus and looking up and the bright sky. "But also cozy. Warm and reassuring." Janus laughed. "That's what i thought at first too." He confessed. "But he was a great dragon. Without him, I wouldn't be here today. With our little Romeo." He nosed the spiral between them, receiving a volley of giggles.

Jade smiled, but before she could respond, rustling sounded from the shafts of bamboo and bushed that surrounded their temporary camp. "Hey guys, we're back!" August's mellow voice chirped from the border. The shrubs parted and three dragons marched though, up to their horns in food. "Awesome!" Opal blurted, hurrying over to them and poking at a squirrel that August carried. "Now I can stop looking for worms!"

Poseidon chuckled. "I'll take that job tomorrow." He promised. Opal beamed at him. "Double awesome!" She cheered, stretching her wings to pull Zaffer and August closer to her on both sides. Zaffer struggled to catch a bundle of cherries that nearly topple off of his arm. "I can go gathering with my bestest buddies tomorrow!" Opal hollered. August shot her a smushed grin. "I can already feel she happiness radiated of you." He half-joked with a wince, touching the smooth jewel between his eyes.

"I'm more of a brother to you, Opal." Zaffer insisted, pulled away from her firm grip. He was half the size of a full-grown imperial already, so he loomed over her. "Great!" Opal beamed. "Then you'll be my awesome brother, August will be my bestest buddy," She patted the skydancer's dark-maned head, which was still stuck under her wing. "And Romeo can be my most favorite noodle." She finished with a grin at Janus and Jade that suggested she was listening in on their conversation the whole time. Jade shot her an amused look.

"That sounds wonderful." August insisted, sliding out of Opal's clingy state with a laugh. He nudged her wing with his, then dumped the small mountain of food he'd gathered on the ground before them. "Now, let's eat."

@AmberHive @Moonsong48 @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige
@Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards
@CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer
@ScaledBookworm @Luminusprime
@FluffyGlacier @WhoOwlborn @PuellaFortis
I hope my writing skills have improved :D

By the way, if anyone is wondering, the Mug that helped out Janus was a Bogsneak.

Day 14:
Jade coiled around a squirming bundle of azure scales that was desperately trying to trap a butterfly beneath his tiny talons. The little spiral raised his green eyes to squint at the shimmering blue sky as the orange patterned butterfly lifted into the air. He squeaked and leaped up after it, flapping his eight wings in complete disarray. this resulted in him toppling out of the sky with an enraged squawk.

Jade lunged forward, allowing her hatching to tumble harmlessly onto her scaly neck. Opal raised her head from across the clearing, abandoning the rock the was hunting for insects under and bounded over. "Better be careful little noodle." She chirped, giggling as she looked the spiral hatchling intensely in the eye. "You don't want mother snake breaking her neck for you. Which she totally would, by the way." She added, winking at Jade.

She spiral hatchling hiccuped goofily and grinned, reaching out a miniature claw to prod Opal's silver snout that hung inches before him. It bounded off with a magical clang, followed by another chorus of gurgle-chuckles.

"Opal!" Janus called from the opposite end of the clearing. "Did you collect all the Greenworms I asked you to find?" Opal turned to the voice and slithered away. "Almost." She hinted snidely. "It's a lot harder to find food when we're constantly traveling. I always leave behind the best spots to find food. That last bush had a fountain of ladybugs!"

Janus laughed his musical laugh as he fluttered over. "I understand, but we have to do with what we have. Poseidon knows what he's doing. We'll survive." Opal shrugged and flicked her tail. "Aye aye, Cap't Noddleface!" She squeaked, saluting and bounding back over to the bundle of muddy rocks.

Janus smiled softly as he slithered over to Jade. "She gets more mature every day." He joked, sliding his tail over Jade's own. Their hatchling clumsily clambered down his mother's neck and stumbled over to Janus to wrap his wings around Janus's foot and flash a charming grin perfectly accurate to his father's.

Jade couldn't suppress a surprised laugh. "He's just like you!" She cooed, entwining her tail around her mate's. Janus grinned his signature charming smile at her, nosing the top of her head. "Not just me." He insisted. "Look, he has your scales."

The hatchling twisted around to take in his deep blue giraffe patterned scales, glancing between his own and his mothers, before laughing childishly and running over to Jade's back leg and wrapping it up in a ferocious hug. Jade and Janus both burst into laugher, and Opal shot them a knowing look from several feet away.

"That tickles!" Jade confessed, collapsing in a fit of giggled but careful not to pull away from your son. "You're cute when you laugh." Janus teased with a twinkle in his eye. "Just like him." As if on command, the dragonet giggled too, a thin tongue lolling out of the side of his upturned mouth.

"No fair!" Jade retorted with a grin, poking Janus in the stomach. "He's got your wings. And your smile." She added with one of her own. Janus flared his wings, and the dragonet, overtaken by new curiosity, did the same. "By the Windsinger, you're right!" Janus teased, jumping about a foot into the air to playfully coil around Jade's head. "I've certainly never noticed that before."

"We both share his stripe." Janus observed, running a claw softly over Jade's nose, tracing the linear pattern over her snout. She pulled back, smiling. "It is your color" She objected, swatting him out of the sky with a wing. Janus flipped over on the ground, chuckling. "Not the same color though."

"Oh, shut up you romeo." Jade growled flirtatiously. The hatchling blinked around, confused but still delighting, still clutching Jade's foot with his wings spread wide. "I'm not the only one." Janus chuckled. He coiled up around his son, patting his scaled head with his tail. "You're a little romeo too, aren't you?"

Clearly still confused, the dragonet smiled charmingly anyways, releasing Jade's foot and letting his wings fall so he could grope at his father's tail instead. jade's eyes brightened. "That's a good idea." She murmured, coming up beside them as the baby spiral attempted to gnaw on his father's tail.

"What is?" Janus asked, his eyes still drawn to his son, playfully twitching his tail away every time his mouth tried to close around it. The hatchling took this as a hilarious game and proceeded to try and pounce on it, his own tail wagging. "Why our son's name of course." She said with a grin. "Romeo. Doesn't that suit him?"

At this point, the spiral hatchling succeeded in biting on his father's tail, and was now deathly focused on keeping his jaws firm. A thin thread of drool spilled out the side of his mouth. Janus laughed. "Oh yes, very much." He chuckled, easily slipping his tail out of Romeo's grasp and hustling his son close to him to wipe off the drool that clung to the scales under his jaw.

"I'll take that as a yes." Jade said with a smile, sliding up to them to join them in their odd little spiral family hug. Romeo tipped his head back and cooed at his parents looming faces, then wiggled in between them so he was smushed between their wings and contentedly began to toy with his tail.

Jade's delighted expression faltered as she watched her beautiful son. "Janus." She began slowly. Her mate turned to look at her soulfully. "Wha-what do you think Mug would have been like?" Janus's expression split into a heartbroken frown. He pulled Jade and Romeo closer to him. "I don't know." He whispered calmingly into her ear."But wherever her is, I'm sure he's wonderful."

Jade smiled softly. "Mug is a weird name." She decided, leaning into Janus and looking up and the bright sky. "But also cozy. Warm and reassuring." Janus laughed. "That's what i thought at first too." He confessed. "But he was a great dragon. Without him, I wouldn't be here today. With our little Romeo." He nosed the spiral between them, receiving a volley of giggles.

Jade smiled, but before she could respond, rustling sounded from the shafts of bamboo and bushed that surrounded their temporary camp. "Hey guys, we're back!" August's mellow voice chirped from the border. The shrubs parted and three dragons marched though, up to their horns in food. "Awesome!" Opal blurted, hurrying over to them and poking at a squirrel that August carried. "Now I can stop looking for worms!"

Poseidon chuckled. "I'll take that job tomorrow." He promised. Opal beamed at him. "Double awesome!" She cheered, stretching her wings to pull Zaffer and August closer to her on both sides. Zaffer struggled to catch a bundle of cherries that nearly topple off of his arm. "I can go gathering with my bestest buddies tomorrow!" Opal hollered. August shot her a smushed grin. "I can already feel she happiness radiated of you." He half-joked with a wince, touching the smooth jewel between his eyes.

"I'm more of a brother to you, Opal." Zaffer insisted, pulled away from her firm grip. He was half the size of a full-grown imperial already, so he loomed over her. "Great!" Opal beamed. "Then you'll be my awesome brother, August will be my bestest buddy," She patted the skydancer's dark-maned head, which was still stuck under her wing. "And Romeo can be my most favorite noodle." She finished with a grin at Janus and Jade that suggested she was listening in on their conversation the whole time. Jade shot her an amused look.

"That sounds wonderful." August insisted, sliding out of Opal's clingy state with a laugh. He nudged her wing with his, then dumped the small mountain of food he'd gathered on the ground before them. "Now, let's eat."

@ScaledBookworm @Luminusprime
I hope my writing skills have improved :D

By the way, if anyone is wondering, the Mug that helped out Janus was a Bogsneak.

@Aetherstorm Heyyy, I was just thinking about this! I missed Opal ;-; "Aye aye, Cap't Noddleface!" NODDLEFACE! I love the new babies too, sad Mug didn't make it! I see that Autumn x Opal still runs strong... and Janus and Jade! This makes me so happy :')
@Aetherstorm Heyyy, I was just thinking about this! I missed Opal ;-; "Aye aye, Cap't Noddleface!" NODDLEFACE! I love the new babies too, sad Mug didn't make it! I see that Autumn x Opal still runs strong... and Janus and Jade! This makes me so happy :')
................. 0cN4SZY.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 | Wishlist z7QAD3o.png
@Moonsong48
I'm glad! I'm working on the new entry right now :D
@Moonsong48
I'm glad! I'm working on the new entry right now :D
@Aetherstorm Can't wait! :D
@Aetherstorm Can't wait! :D
[center][item=citrus lionfish] (Coli time! Will be going with Janus, Poseidon, and Zaffer) [b]Day 15:[/b] [b]"Come on, Ash!"[/b] Zaffer called, bounding from cliff to cliff with massive, imperial-sized leaps. His dark-tufted sparrowmouse, miniature in comparison, darted around jubilantly ahead of him, nimbly twisting out of the way of the huge dragon's talons. [b]"A sparrowmouse is beating you in tag, Zaffer!"[/b] Opal hollered from the safe cliffside the rest of the dragons were slowly marching across. [b]"A [i]sparrowmouse[/i]!"[/b] Zaffer paused to give her a disgruntled glare. Then Ash zipped by his snout, brushing past his mane, and zaffer leaped back into action with a roar. [b]"This sparrowmouse happens to be Ash."[/b] August pointed out. [b]"Trained by the best."[/b] Opal tore her gaze away from the stumbling Zaffer to give August a curious look. [b]"You mean me?"[/b] She asked, genuinely confounded.[b] "I don't know."[/b] August replied, squinting at her. [b]"Do I?"[/b] Opal grinned and swatted his wing. [b]"Stop flirting."[/b] She demanded with a smile, turning back to Zaffer, who was now trying to follow Ash into a loop-de-loop. [b]"Nobody is taking you seriously."[/b] August ducked his head and gave her a mischievous grin, but he couldn't stop his cheeks from flushing red. [b]"Come on, Zaffer!"[/b] August yelled out, attempting to distract himself. [b]"This has got to be easier than [i]escaping[/i]."[/b] At this, Opal lunged at him with a mock growl, plowing into his wings and knocking them both to the ground. [b]"Escaping isn't that easy."[/b] Opal growled into his face. August grinned up at her. [b]"My escaping was."[/b] He reminded her with a smirk, twisting around and gabbing her tail. Opal laughed and sprang at August's tail, but he flicked it out of reach. He jumped to his feet as Opal clawed for his wings, and dragged a writhing nocturne across the lush green field. August felt a flood of triumph radiate from Zaffer and raised his head to find Zaffer looming over Ash, the sparrowmouse shooting him a volley of enraged squawks. August didn't have much time to recuperate before he felt a crystal wing encircled his neck and throw him to the ground.[b]"I am the best escaper!"[/b] Opal hollered from above, clambering onto his wings. August managed to laugh, despite the crushing weight that was currently compressing his ribs.[b]"Opal, you should lay off the Magpies for a bit."[/b] He teased, struggling against the claws that leaned on his wings. [b]"I'm not fat, you're just wimpy."[/b] Opal retorted, flicking a silver tail into his face. There was a whoosh of wind and a large shadow blotting out half the sun as Zaffer swooped in to land on the cliffside along with everyone else. He peered down at August curiously, and in response, August flashed a pained smile. [b]"Opal, off."[/b] Poseidon demanded, marching up beside them and jabbing Opal's wing. She reluctantly fluttered off with a snide look at August, who shot one right back and he staggered to his feet. [b]"You two may not be fully grown yet, but at some point you'll reach the age when you can't wrestle like hatchlings anymore."[/b] Opal rolled her eyes and stomped around in a circle. [b]"So you're going to give [i]us[/i] the 'Coming of Age' lecture when it was [i]Zaffer[/i] playing Ring around the Rosie with his pet?"[/b] She asked. [b]"You know me better than that, Poseidon. I'll behave myself when Grassland Trunkers learn to fly."[/b] This time it was Poseidon's turn to roll his eyes. [b]"You know, I don't doubt that."[/b] He admitted. [b]"But at least try to be good roll models until Romeo learns to think for himself."[/b] He pointed a wing at the coiled up blue hatchling clinging sleepily onto Jade's neck. His eyelids were drooping, but he watch the commotion of the other dragons with bright eyes. [b]"Well then, does hunting involve being good roll models?"[/b] Zaffer asked with a pointed look at Opal and August. Opal stuck her tongue out at him. [b]"Indeed it does,"[/b] Poseidon replied. [b]"And it's past noon, so you might as well get on that."[/b] [b]"At you command chief."[/b] Opal chirped sarcastically. With that, she swept into the air with a weave of her wings and vanished behind a cluster of more cliffsides. August watched her go until Zaffer prodded the side of his head. "Then we'll go this way." He said, opening his massive butterfly with to urge August in the opposite direction. [b]"Right-o."[/b] The skydancer answered, turning his head away to leap into the sky.[center] ------- @AmberHive @Moonsong48 @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @FluffyGlacier @WhoOwlborn @PuellaFortis

(Coli time! Will be going with Janus, Poseidon, and Zaffer)

Day 15:
"Come on, Ash!" Zaffer called, bounding from cliff to cliff with massive, imperial-sized leaps. His dark-tufted sparrowmouse, miniature in comparison, darted around jubilantly ahead of him, nimbly twisting out of the way of the huge dragon's talons.

"A sparrowmouse is beating you in tag, Zaffer!" Opal hollered from the safe cliffside the rest of the dragons were slowly marching across. "A sparrowmouse!" Zaffer paused to give her a disgruntled glare. Then Ash zipped by his snout, brushing past his mane, and zaffer leaped back into action with a roar.

"This sparrowmouse happens to be Ash." August pointed out. "Trained by the best." Opal tore her gaze away from the stumbling Zaffer to give August a curious look. "You mean me?" She asked, genuinely confounded. "I don't know." August replied, squinting at her. "Do I?" Opal grinned and swatted his wing. "Stop flirting." She demanded with a smile, turning back to Zaffer, who was now trying to follow Ash into a loop-de-loop. "Nobody is taking you seriously."

August ducked his head and gave her a mischievous grin, but he couldn't stop his cheeks from flushing red. "Come on, Zaffer!" August yelled out, attempting to distract himself. "This has got to be easier than escaping." At this, Opal lunged at him with a mock growl, plowing into his wings and knocking them both to the ground.

"Escaping isn't that easy." Opal growled into his face. August grinned up at her. "My escaping was." He reminded her with a smirk, twisting around and gabbing her tail. Opal laughed and sprang at August's tail, but he flicked it out of reach. He jumped to his feet as Opal clawed for his wings, and dragged a writhing nocturne across the lush green field.

August felt a flood of triumph radiate from Zaffer and raised his head to find Zaffer looming over Ash, the sparrowmouse shooting him a volley of enraged squawks. August didn't have much time to recuperate before he felt a crystal wing encircled his neck and throw him to the ground."I am the best escaper!" Opal hollered from above, clambering onto his wings.

August managed to laugh, despite the crushing weight that was currently compressing his ribs."Opal, you should lay off the Magpies for a bit." He teased, struggling against the claws that leaned on his wings. "I'm not fat, you're just wimpy." Opal retorted, flicking a silver tail into his face. There was a whoosh of wind and a large shadow blotting out half the sun as Zaffer swooped in to land on the cliffside along with everyone else. He peered down at August curiously, and in response, August flashed a pained smile.

"Opal, off." Poseidon demanded, marching up beside them and jabbing Opal's wing. She reluctantly fluttered off with a snide look at August, who shot one right back and he staggered to his feet. "You two may not be fully grown yet, but at some point you'll reach the age when you can't wrestle like hatchlings anymore."

Opal rolled her eyes and stomped around in a circle. "So you're going to give us the 'Coming of Age' lecture when it was Zaffer playing Ring around the Rosie with his pet?" She asked. "You know me better than that, Poseidon. I'll behave myself when Grassland Trunkers learn to fly."

This time it was Poseidon's turn to roll his eyes. "You know, I don't doubt that." He admitted. "But at least try to be good roll models until Romeo learns to think for himself." He pointed a wing at the coiled up blue hatchling clinging sleepily onto Jade's neck. His eyelids were drooping, but he watch the commotion of the other dragons with bright eyes.

"Well then, does hunting involve being good roll models?" Zaffer asked with a pointed look at Opal and August. Opal stuck her tongue out at him. "Indeed it does," Poseidon replied. "And it's past noon, so you might as well get on that."

"At you command chief." Opal chirped sarcastically. With that, she swept into the air with a weave of her wings and vanished behind a cluster of more cliffsides. August watched her go until Zaffer prodded the side of his head. "Then we'll go this way." He said, opening his massive butterfly with to urge August in the opposite direction. "Right-o." The skydancer answered, turning his head away to leap into the sky.
@Aetherstorm Yesssss the Opaugust :D "I'm not fat, you're just wimpy." I love Opal. "I'll behave myself when Grassland Trunkers learn to fly." And Ash! I remember Ash! ^^
@Aetherstorm Yesssss the Opaugust :D "I'm not fat, you're just wimpy." I love Opal. "I'll behave myself when Grassland Trunkers learn to fly." And Ash! I remember Ash! ^^
[center][item=pilco segments] (I'll be writing August and Romeo's bios today!) [b]Bio Day:[/b] [quote name=August] August has not been asked much about his past. All Jade and the others know is that he escaped a harpy at a very young age and stumbled into a clearing with a river quite a while away from his Clan's home. That is where Jade and a very excited Opal found him, and after a heated argument about escaping, they managed to convince the Skydancer to join their tiny sort-of-but-not-really clan. He has the emotion-reading of any other skydancer, but doesn't bring it up very often, for fear of creeping out his friends, but he knows more about them they think he does. He also has a huge crush on Opal, but isn't very secretive about it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35298452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352985/35298452_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote name=Romeo] Romeo is the second of two eggs that Jade mothered. His brother (older by a few seconds), died at hatching. Romeo doesn't remember much of it except feeling a deep sorrow radiating from his parents. He has had a way with knowing what dragon are feeling since then. Like an empathetic sixth sense. He also received his father's charming nature, but doesn't know how to use it very well. His favorite food is definitely Greenworms. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38129102] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381292/38129102_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote][/center] ------- @AmberHive @Moonsong48 @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @FluffyGlacier @WhoOwlborn @PuellaFortis

(I'll be writing August and Romeo's bios today!)

Bio Day:
August wrote:
August has not been asked much about his past. All Jade and the others know is that he escaped a harpy at a very young age and stumbled into a clearing with a river quite a while away from his Clan's home. That is where Jade and a very excited Opal found him, and after a heated argument about escaping, they managed to convince the Skydancer to join their tiny sort-of-but-not-really clan. He has the emotion-reading of any other skydancer, but doesn't bring it up very often, for fear of creeping out his friends, but he knows more about them they think he does. He also has a huge crush on Opal, but isn't very secretive about it.

35298452_350.png

Romeo wrote:
Romeo is the second of two eggs that Jade mothered. His brother (older by a few seconds), died at hatching. Romeo doesn't remember much of it except feeling a deep sorrow radiating from his parents. He has had a way with knowing what dragon are feeling since then. Like an empathetic sixth sense. He also received his father's charming nature, but doesn't know how to use it very well. His favorite food is definitely Greenworms.

38129102_350.png

@ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon
Oh my goodness this is wonderful :D
Oh my goodness this is wonderful :D
W0ar35Y.png
@Dragondreamer
Why thank you ^w^ I'm glad I'm finally getting my act together and am posting again. It makes me happy to see that some people are still reading it :D
@Dragondreamer
Why thank you ^w^ I'm glad I'm finally getting my act together and am posting again. It makes me happy to see that some people are still reading it :D
@Aetherstorm gosh I need more of this
Could you add me to the pinglist?
@Aetherstorm gosh I need more of this
Could you add me to the pinglist?
wasp_bee.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 247 248