Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 247 248
@Aetherstorm ADKSJSHS when your brain melts down and I'm happy Poseidon lives on in Aurora.
@Aetherstorm ADKSJSHS when your brain melts down and I'm happy Poseidon lives on in Aurora.
j9R5P.gifV3aOY.gifxDQsy.gifpQTbR.gif8t8n2.gifjpMJZ.gifc4iR5.gif2nehW.gifFnzLm.gifUPT8k.gifazaTN.gifVaIGM.gifav51d.gifeekw7.gifZzHqR.gifVxYRw.gif - Click me signaturebannerdigimon11.png
Oh. Hm. I don’t know why I thought she had Circuit.

Yeah, Basic makes a lot more sense now that I think about it.
Oh. Hm. I don’t know why I thought she had Circuit.

Yeah, Basic makes a lot more sense now that I think about it.
[center][item=Mammertee plushie] (Hmm. . . more drawing. [i]*conflicted face*[/i]) [b]Day 76:[/b] [b]"You think we should move here?"[/b] Janus echoed, waving his talons at Dawn's big wooden hut. Jade nodded, surveying the scene with an intense gaze. [b]"It's not a bad idea."[/b] She reminded him, her tail twitching thoughtfully. [b]"The dragonets love it here, and we have little need for the town itself anymore. We can skim the edges of the forest to hunt, only in pairs, and Dawn already agreed it would be wonderful for her to have a bit of company."[/b] [b]"Besides,"[/b] Jade continued, a small guilty frown crossing her face. [b]"If we ever want to leave. . . we'll be very close to the forest."[/b] Janus blinked at her in surprise. [b]"You want to leave?"[/b] He echoed again. Jade's face contorted with guilt. [b]"No. . . not right now, at least."[/b] She said. [b]"But I-I'm not sure this is the right place for us to spend the rest of our lives. We're used to travelling, after all. Staying in one place feels. . . odd"[/b] She added, wringing her talons together. Janus didn't immediately snap back. Instead he tipped beck his head thoughtfully, worry lines creasing his forehead. [b]"I think you're right.[/b] He said, the tone of his voice suggesting he was surprised hadn't realized he'd been thinking the same himself. [b]"A town is nice and all, but it's not for us."[/b] He grinned at Jade, eyes shining playfully. Jade returned the smile, twining her tail around his. [b]"We're free spirits."[/b] She agreed happily, nudging his wing. [b]"Have you asked the others yet?"[/b] He asked. Jade dropped her eyes. [b]"No."[/b] She admitted guiltily. [b]"But I'm afraid some of them may not want to leave the inn behind."[/b] Janus's eyes widened. [b]"You mean we're never going back?"[/b] He blurted. Jade chuckled. [b]"We'll get all the stuff we left behind, of course."[/b] She said, tapping Janus on the nose. [b]"But if we want to move on, we'll need to persuade everyone else to come too."[/b] Janus smiled at her. [b]"I never knew you were so sentimental!"[/b] He teased, nosing her cheek. Jade scoffed jokingly and pushed him away. [b]"I'm [i]not[/i]."[/b] She insisted, the corners of her mouth twitching rebelliously. [b]"I just want to make sure everyone's on board with us."[/b] Janus laughed, playfully swatting at her shoulder. [b]"Well, who wouldn't be?"[/b] He asked. [b]"[i]Me[/i]!"[/b] A small voice blurted, furiously fluttering out of the shrubbery she'd been hiding in. Odyssey stumbled out after her, hobbling as he tried to detangle a twig from his foot. The wildclaw dragonet noticed the spirals looks and immediately froze in place as if pinned by the glare of a basilisk. Jade gazed down at her indignant hatchling with sad eyes. [b]"Oh baby, why?"[/b] She asked softly, reaching down. Aster angrily threw herself into her mother's arms, sulking as she was pressed affectionately against Jade's chest. [b]"I like it there!"[/b] Aster snapped grumpily, squirming in her mother's grasp. [b]"It's comfy and has beds and [i]I like it[/i]!"[/b] She repeated firmly. Jade glanced up at Odyssey, who looked rather awkward. [b]"I agree with her."[/b] He said simply, cringing away. Jade frowned softly, facing Aster, who had worked her way around in Jade's arms until she had her back facing her mother. [b]"We can't stay here forever, sweetie."[/b] Jade cooed softly, gently placing a hand on Aster's back. [b]"Our clan is all about travelling. Journeying. Searching."[/b] She murmured wistfully, remembering when she'd first met Opal and Zaffer and how wonderful it had felt to feel the wind rush through her mane and react with happiness instead of depresion. Jade raised her head to meet Janus's eyes, which held just as much emotion as she felt herself. [b]"It's been like that ever since I can remember."[/b] Jade added in a quiet mumble. Aster jumped out of Jade's arms and fluttered to the ground, whirling around to face her parents. [b]"I don't wanna travel!"[/b] She insisted, her eyes glistening with tears. [b]"I like it here! It's all I've known! I [i]need[/i] to stay!"[/b] She cried, the last sentence torn out of her in a wrangled sob. Jade's gaze immediately softened. [b]"Oh, is that what this is about?"[/b] She wondered around, wrapping Aster up in a tight hug. Her daughter choked out a few more wracking sobs, burying her face in Jade's shoulder. The green spiral patted her back reassuringly. Jade looked up to see Odyssey squirming anxiously before them. [b]"You too?"[/b] Jade asked softly. Odyssey stopped squirming. His pale eyes became sincere and he nodded subtly, surprisingly mature for a hatchling. Jade took hold of Aster's shoulders and stared deeply into her hatchling's pale green eyes, which reflected her own. [b]"I know it's hard to let go of all you've ever known."[/b] Jade said softly, her voice so tender and affectionate it might as well have been a swathe of velvet cloth to run through your talons. [b]"But sometimes we have to."[/b] She added. Aster bit her lip, wringing her talons together. Jade sighed. [b]"It's very sad, but you'll learn to find new things to love."[/b] She added, a flash of sureness registering on her face, her tail twitching towards Janus. [b]"I had to let go too."[/b] She murmured in a hoarse whisper. Aster's face scrunched up as she struggled to fight off tears that threatened to pour down her face. [b]"Mommy, I'm so sorry!"[/b] She cried, this time it was her pulling the other spiral into an embrace. [b]"We can go. I won't be sad. We can go."[/b] She murmured, her shoulders shaking with sobs. Aster allowed herself to be cradled in her mother's arms, clutched her daughter tightly, lifting her head to Odyssey once more. He'd stopped shivering nervously and was now much more composed, a look of thoughtful wonder on his face. [b]"I'm okay."[/b] He said, catching Jade's gaze. [b]"I agree with her on this too."[/b] He smiled a mellow smile, something obviously very saddening weighing down on his shoulders. [b]"A-are you okay?"[/b] Jade asked carefully, loosening her grip on Aster. Odyssey hesitated, tearing his eyes away from hers. [b]"I'm fine."[/b] He said hurriedly as Jade began to move towards him. [b]"I'm just. . . I'm used to letting things go."[/b] He looked down at his talons, their glow pulsing and ebbing with the rhythm of his heartbeat. A veil of sadness seemed to be cast behind his eyes. Jade felt the warm shape between her arms get whisked away, and the next second a pale purple body crashing into Odyssey's side, wrapping her arms around his neck. [b]"That's also sad!"[/b] Aster wailed into his ear. [b]"Why are you all so sad?"[/b] Odyssey actually smiled then, a heart-warming expression that spread across his face as he pretended to try and play fight Aster off his back. The spiral squealed with delight and dodged away, her earlier tears nothing but glittering streaks across her cheeks. [b]"You know what?"[/b] Jade murmured happily, returning to Janus's side. He grinned and grabbed her talons, their claws entwining. Jade turned to him, her eyes shining with beautiful, delicate hope. [b]"I think things are going to be work out fine."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size] Make up whatever you want about that last sentence there with your wonderful human brain. Also: Random Zaurora shipping art :3 [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/cMrb17/Screen_Shot_2018_05_01_at_5_32_10_PM.png[/img][/center]

(Hmm. . . more drawing. *conflicted face*)

Day 76:
"You think we should move here?" Janus echoed, waving his talons at Dawn's big wooden hut. Jade nodded, surveying the scene with an intense gaze. "It's not a bad idea." She reminded him, her tail twitching thoughtfully. "The dragonets love it here, and we have little need for the town itself anymore. We can skim the edges of the forest to hunt, only in pairs, and Dawn already agreed it would be wonderful for her to have a bit of company."

"Besides," Jade continued, a small guilty frown crossing her face. "If we ever want to leave. . . we'll be very close to the forest." Janus blinked at her in surprise. "You want to leave?" He echoed again.

Jade's face contorted with guilt. "No. . . not right now, at least." She said. "But I-I'm not sure this is the right place for us to spend the rest of our lives. We're used to travelling, after all. Staying in one place feels. . . odd" She added, wringing her talons together.

Janus didn't immediately snap back. Instead he tipped beck his head thoughtfully, worry lines creasing his forehead. "I think you're right. He said, the tone of his voice suggesting he was surprised hadn't realized he'd been thinking the same himself. "A town is nice and all, but it's not for us." He grinned at Jade, eyes shining playfully. Jade returned the smile, twining her tail around his. "We're free spirits." She agreed happily, nudging his wing.

"Have you asked the others yet?" He asked. Jade dropped her eyes. "No." She admitted guiltily. "But I'm afraid some of them may not want to leave the inn behind." Janus's eyes widened. "You mean we're never going back?" He blurted.

Jade chuckled. "We'll get all the stuff we left behind, of course." She said, tapping Janus on the nose. "But if we want to move on, we'll need to persuade everyone else to come too." Janus smiled at her. "I never knew you were so sentimental!" He teased, nosing her cheek.

Jade scoffed jokingly and pushed him away. "I'm not." She insisted, the corners of her mouth twitching rebelliously. "I just want to make sure everyone's on board with us." Janus laughed, playfully swatting at her shoulder. "Well, who wouldn't be?" He asked.

"Me!" A small voice blurted, furiously fluttering out of the shrubbery she'd been hiding in. Odyssey stumbled out after her, hobbling as he tried to detangle a twig from his foot. The wildclaw dragonet noticed the spirals looks and immediately froze in place as if pinned by the glare of a basilisk.

Jade gazed down at her indignant hatchling with sad eyes. "Oh baby, why?" She asked softly, reaching down. Aster angrily threw herself into her mother's arms, sulking as she was pressed affectionately against Jade's chest. "I like it there!" Aster snapped grumpily, squirming in her mother's grasp. "It's comfy and has beds and I like it!" She repeated firmly.

Jade glanced up at Odyssey, who looked rather awkward. "I agree with her." He said simply, cringing away. Jade frowned softly, facing Aster, who had worked her way around in Jade's arms until she had her back facing her mother.

"We can't stay here forever, sweetie." Jade cooed softly, gently placing a hand on Aster's back. "Our clan is all about travelling. Journeying. Searching." She murmured wistfully, remembering when she'd first met Opal and Zaffer and how wonderful it had felt to feel the wind rush through her mane and react with happiness instead of depresion.

Jade raised her head to meet Janus's eyes, which held just as much emotion as she felt herself. "It's been like that ever since I can remember." Jade added in a quiet mumble. Aster jumped out of Jade's arms and fluttered to the ground, whirling around to face her parents.

"I don't wanna travel!" She insisted, her eyes glistening with tears. "I like it here! It's all I've known! I need to stay!" She cried, the last sentence torn out of her in a wrangled sob. Jade's gaze immediately softened.

"Oh, is that what this is about?" She wondered around, wrapping Aster up in a tight hug. Her daughter choked out a few more wracking sobs, burying her face in Jade's shoulder. The green spiral patted her back reassuringly.

Jade looked up to see Odyssey squirming anxiously before them. "You too?" Jade asked softly. Odyssey stopped squirming. His pale eyes became sincere and he nodded subtly, surprisingly mature for a hatchling. Jade took hold of Aster's shoulders and stared deeply into her hatchling's pale green eyes, which reflected her own.

"I know it's hard to let go of all you've ever known." Jade said softly, her voice so tender and affectionate it might as well have been a swathe of velvet cloth to run through your talons. "But sometimes we have to." She added. Aster bit her lip, wringing her talons together.

Jade sighed. "It's very sad, but you'll learn to find new things to love." She added, a flash of sureness registering on her face, her tail twitching towards Janus. "I had to let go too." She murmured in a hoarse whisper. Aster's face scrunched up as she struggled to fight off tears that threatened to pour down her face.

"Mommy, I'm so sorry!" She cried, this time it was her pulling the other spiral into an embrace. "We can go. I won't be sad. We can go." She murmured, her shoulders shaking with sobs. Aster allowed herself to be cradled in her mother's arms, clutched her daughter tightly, lifting her head to Odyssey once more.

He'd stopped shivering nervously and was now much more composed, a look of thoughtful wonder on his face. "I'm okay." He said, catching Jade's gaze. "I agree with her on this too." He smiled a mellow smile, something obviously very saddening weighing down on his shoulders.

"A-are you okay?" Jade asked carefully, loosening her grip on Aster. Odyssey hesitated, tearing his eyes away from hers. "I'm fine." He said hurriedly as Jade began to move towards him. "I'm just. . . I'm used to letting things go." He looked down at his talons, their glow pulsing and ebbing with the rhythm of his heartbeat. A veil of sadness seemed to be cast behind his eyes.

Jade felt the warm shape between her arms get whisked away, and the next second a pale purple body crashing into Odyssey's side, wrapping her arms around his neck. "That's also sad!" Aster wailed into his ear. "Why are you all so sad?"

Odyssey actually smiled then, a heart-warming expression that spread across his face as he pretended to try and play fight Aster off his back. The spiral squealed with delight and dodged away, her earlier tears nothing but glittering streaks across her cheeks.

"You know what?" Jade murmured happily, returning to Janus's side. He grinned and grabbed her talons, their claws entwining. Jade turned to him, her eyes shining with beautiful, delicate hope. "I think things are going to be work out fine."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
Make up whatever you want about that last sentence there with your wonderful human brain.

Also: Random Zaurora shipping art :3
Screen_Shot_2018_05_01_at_5_32_10_PM.png
@Aetherstorm uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(ok the first one is for mind blown up enough to be broken second one was that I wanted to scream because everybody else was and I like to scream with other people for some unknown reason)
@Aetherstorm uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(ok the first one is for mind blown up enough to be broken second one was that I wanted to scream because everybody else was and I like to scream with other people for some unknown reason)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@Aetherstorm

I really really like this update!!! It's so dad though... D:

Wonderful art by the way!!! I love it!!!
@Aetherstorm

I really really like this update!!! It's so dad though... D:

Wonderful art by the way!!! I love it!!!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Petall
Aw, thank you! ^w^
I was a bit nervous about making it emotional after the last one ^^'
@Petall
Aw, thank you! ^w^
I was a bit nervous about making it emotional after the last one ^^'
[center][item=painted turtle shell] (Everything's been so very depressed lately. . . It's time to get some [i]happiness[/i] up in this joint \>o</) [b]Day 77:[/b] [b]"Thanks for helping us move in, Dawn."[/b] Jade said to the wildclaw standing beside her. [b]"Even if it's only temporary."[/b] Dawn grinned, playfully swatting at Jade's wing with her own. [b]"Oh, it's really no problem."[/b] The wildclaw insisted, an undercurrent of amusement that suggested she was trying not to laugh lining her voice. [b]"I have a few friends who were more than eager to help out."[/b] Just then a neat set of boxes floated through the air on what appeared to be slightly transparent greenish sparkly mist. Jade watched as they bobbed in the air and placed themselves lightly on the ground beside Dawn's hut. A little fae soon followed, flicking dust off the back of her hand and looking pleased with herself. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39486834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394869/39486834_350.png[/img] [/url] Dawn's face split into a smile. But before she could greet the new dragon Opal barged in, followed by August, who looked rather flustered [b]"Crysta!"[/b] The nocturne squealed, darting up to the fae. Crysta looked stunned at first, then broke into a beaming grin. [b]"Opal!"[/b] She cried, her monotone voice holding a surprising amount of earnestly. [b]"You've met Dawn?"[/b] The fae continued, shooting an indignant look at her friend. [b]"Why haven't I heard of this?"[/b] Dawn shrugged her shoulders sheepishly, a look of joyful surprise on her face. [b]"I could ask the same for you."[/b] She teased back. [b]"How'd you guys meet?"[/b] Opal said [b]"Free ice cream"[/b] and August said [b]"Fireworks"[/b] at the same time. Crysta glanced at the two of them, bursting into her odd, monotone laughter moments later. [b]"I see you two are still happy together."[/b] She said, flashing pearly white teeth. Opal and August shared a look of affection, their tails entwining. Crysta chuckled, breaking Opal and August out of their hypnotizing trance. Then her gaze settled on Jade. [b]"You must be Opal and August's friend."[/b] He said, flitting over and holding out a tiny paw. Jade glanced down at it and awkwardly shook it with one of her claws. [b]"Pleased to meet you!"[/b] The spiral enthused. [b]"Opal has told many tales of your free ice cream."[/b] Crysta laughed again. [b]"I see why you're friends."[/b] She said to Opal and August. The two of them smiled back, something passing between the young couple. [b]"What about that other fellow you mentioned. . . Zaffer?"[/b] Opal chuckled from behind her. [b]"He's still hanging out with Aurora."[/b] She explained. Crysta's eyes shone with interest. [b]"Who's Aurora?"[/b] She asked innocently. Opal smirked. [b]"A sassy coatl he bumped into one day. She's practically part of the clan now. They've been. . . getting along."[/b] She said carefully. Crysta smiled a knowing smile. [b]"Good for him."[/b] She said mysteriously, the corner of her mouth twitching upwards. [b]"They seem happy."[/b] Another voice spoke up. Most dragons turned their heads to see Juno leisurely walking into the conversation, Romeo, Ajax, Aster, and Satira playfully quarreling over a supposedly magical puppet behind her. The tundra sat down, looking proud at how everyone was staring at her. [b]"But it also smells like tears."[/b] The tundra added, her eyes dropping to the ground. Dawn stared at her for a moment too long. [b]"You can smell their tears?"[/b] She asked. Juno glanced up and flashed a hesitant grin. [b]"Yep."[/b] She agreed. [b]"Kind of like the lake. Just with salt and sadness."[/b] Just then Romeo tumbled into her back, Stormi clutched in his talons. The tundra jumped up with a yelp while Romeo righted himself, triumphantly holding the windsinger puppet in the air. [b]"I got it!"[/b] He cried excitedly. Juno, disgruntled from the collision, snatched it out of his hands. Romeo stared at her, and Juno stuck out her tongue in response. Crysta's gaze darted between the two of them, and a mischievous smile rose to her face. Dawn peered worridley over the fae's shoulder. [b]"Hey, where's-"[/b] [b]"Oh, he's coming."[/b] Crysta assured the iridescent silver wildclaw, an impish expression on her face. [b]"Ice magic isn't as useful as wind magic after all. He needs to use his arms."[/b] She added, proudly inspecting her talons. [b]"Ice magic isn't [i]that[/i] useless!"[/b] Another voice retorted as a figure carrying three boxes in his talons rose over the hill. Juno froze at the sound of his voice, and Stormi dropped to the ground (where Romeo promptly snatched it up again). Crysta grinned, completely ignoring the dragon's comment. [b]"[i]There[/i] he is."[/b] She said to Dawn in a teasing tone. The dragon stumbled up beside them and let the boxes fall to the ground with a sigh of relief, revealing his face. A pearlcatcher with a purple flower pattern stretching over his scales faced them, a darker glimmering lavender color the same hue of shadows coating his nasal horns and underbelly. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38056491&skin=0&apparel=6021,13849,13833,13809,13841,13857&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]"Crysta, you don't need to be [i]that[/i] mean-"[/b] He cut off abruptly, catching sight of Juno staring at him with her mouth open. The tundra lifted her talons as if to reach for him, but ended up groping at the air instead. Her mouth moved, but only a creaky whisper escaped her lips. [b]"R-Raiden?"[/b] She murmured, her electric blue eyes growing wide. Dawn stared at the two of them. [b]"Wait. . . you two know each other too?"[/b] She asked, dumbfounded. Raiden and Juno didn't seem to hear her, as they were too busy staring at each other. Raiden slowly reached out. [b]"Yeah. . . it's me."[/b] he murmured. [b]"Are you really. . . the. . . the princess?"[/b] Juno slowly nodded. The two of them froze for a millisecond before Raiden darted forward and picked Juno right up off the ground, joyfully tossing the far younger hatchling into the air. [b]"It's the princess!"[/b] The pearlcatcher cried, holding a flustered Juno at arm's length, exhilaration pressed into his face like a stamp. [b]"It's really you, Juno!"[/b] Juno laughed with him, slightly confused. [b]"I tried looking for you!"[/b] She insisted. [b]"But then. . . I found friends."[/b] She dropped her eyes guiltily. Raiden smiled softly and put Juno back on the ground. [b]"I found friends too."[/b] He reminded, spreading his wings to Crysta and Dawn. Juno smiled gratefully at him, then looked around, rather hesitantly. [b]"I-is Enya with you?"[/b] She asked softly. Raiden turned his head away, something odd happening to the scales on his cheeks. They became darker, like a shade of sanguine. . . Juno stared at him. Raiden couldn't be blushing about [i]Enya[/i], could he? The tundra felt herself smile at the prospect. [b]"Is she?"[/b] She prodded with a teasing tone. Raiden's face flared a color of dark cherries. [b]"Yes."[/b] He blurted evasively. Behind him, Crysta and Dawn shared a knowing glance. [b]"Can I see her?"[/b] Juno asked hopefully, on the verge of hopping up and down in excitement. Raiden managed to grin at her, his blush finally fading. [b]"Maybe later, princess."[/b] He teased, tapping the younger dragonet on the nose. [b]"For now, we should get these boxes unpacked, don't you think?"[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size] Yay for temporary dragons [i]*cheers silently*[/i] [i]By the way[/i], I might do a Juno flashback scene soon ;)

(Everything's been so very depressed lately. . .
It's time to get some happiness up in this joint \>o</)

Day 77:
"Thanks for helping us move in, Dawn." Jade said to the wildclaw standing beside her. "Even if it's only temporary." Dawn grinned, playfully swatting at Jade's wing with her own. "Oh, it's really no problem." The wildclaw insisted, an undercurrent of amusement that suggested she was trying not to laugh lining her voice. "I have a few friends who were more than eager to help out."

Just then a neat set of boxes floated through the air on what appeared to be slightly transparent greenish sparkly mist. Jade watched as they bobbed in the air and placed themselves lightly on the ground beside Dawn's hut. A little fae soon followed, flicking dust off the back of her hand and looking pleased with herself.

39486834_350.png

Dawn's face split into a smile. But before she could greet the new dragon Opal barged in, followed by August, who looked rather flustered "Crysta!" The nocturne squealed, darting up to the fae. Crysta looked stunned at first, then broke into a beaming grin. "Opal!" She cried, her monotone voice holding a surprising amount of earnestly.

"You've met Dawn?" The fae continued, shooting an indignant look at her friend. "Why haven't I heard of this?" Dawn shrugged her shoulders sheepishly, a look of joyful surprise on her face. "I could ask the same for you." She teased back. "How'd you guys meet?"

Opal said "Free ice cream" and August said "Fireworks" at the same time. Crysta glanced at the two of them, bursting into her odd, monotone laughter moments later. "I see you two are still happy together." She said, flashing pearly white teeth. Opal and August shared a look of affection, their tails entwining.

Crysta chuckled, breaking Opal and August out of their hypnotizing trance. Then her gaze settled on Jade. "You must be Opal and August's friend." He said, flitting over and holding out a tiny paw. Jade glanced down at it and awkwardly shook it with one of her claws. "Pleased to meet you!" The spiral enthused. "Opal has told many tales of your free ice cream."

Crysta laughed again. "I see why you're friends." She said to Opal and August. The two of them smiled back, something passing between the young couple. "What about that other fellow you mentioned. . . Zaffer?" Opal chuckled from behind her. "He's still hanging out with Aurora." She explained.

Crysta's eyes shone with interest. "Who's Aurora?" She asked innocently. Opal smirked. "A sassy coatl he bumped into one day. She's practically part of the clan now. They've been. . . getting along." She said carefully. Crysta smiled a knowing smile. "Good for him." She said mysteriously, the corner of her mouth twitching upwards.

"They seem happy." Another voice spoke up. Most dragons turned their heads to see Juno leisurely walking into the conversation, Romeo, Ajax, Aster, and Satira playfully quarreling over a supposedly magical puppet behind her. The tundra sat down, looking proud at how everyone was staring at her.

"But it also smells like tears." The tundra added, her eyes dropping to the ground. Dawn stared at her for a moment too long. "You can smell their tears?" She asked. Juno glanced up and flashed a hesitant grin. "Yep." She agreed. "Kind of like the lake. Just with salt and sadness."

Just then Romeo tumbled into her back, Stormi clutched in his talons. The tundra jumped up with a yelp while Romeo righted himself, triumphantly holding the windsinger puppet in the air. "I got it!" He cried excitedly. Juno, disgruntled from the collision, snatched it out of his hands.

Romeo stared at her, and Juno stuck out her tongue in response. Crysta's gaze darted between the two of them, and a mischievous smile rose to her face. Dawn peered worridley over the fae's shoulder. "Hey, where's-"

"Oh, he's coming." Crysta assured the iridescent silver wildclaw, an impish expression on her face. "Ice magic isn't as useful as wind magic after all. He needs to use his arms." She added, proudly inspecting her talons. "Ice magic isn't that useless!" Another voice retorted as a figure carrying three boxes in his talons rose over the hill. Juno froze at the sound of his voice, and Stormi dropped to the ground (where Romeo promptly snatched it up again).

Crysta grinned, completely ignoring the dragon's comment. "There he is." She said to Dawn in a teasing tone. The dragon stumbled up beside them and let the boxes fall to the ground with a sigh of relief, revealing his face. A pearlcatcher with a purple flower pattern stretching over his scales faced them, a darker glimmering lavender color the same hue of shadows coating his nasal horns and underbelly.
dragon?did=38056491&skin=0&apparel=6021,13849,13833,13809,13841,13857&xt=dressing.png
"Crysta, you don't need to be that mean-" He cut off abruptly, catching sight of Juno staring at him with her mouth open. The tundra lifted her talons as if to reach for him, but ended up groping at the air instead. Her mouth moved, but only a creaky whisper escaped her lips. "R-Raiden?" She murmured, her electric blue eyes growing wide.

Dawn stared at the two of them. "Wait. . . you two know each other too?" She asked, dumbfounded. Raiden and Juno didn't seem to hear her, as they were too busy staring at each other. Raiden slowly reached out. "Yeah. . . it's me." he murmured. "Are you really. . . the. . . the princess?"

Juno slowly nodded. The two of them froze for a millisecond before Raiden darted forward and picked Juno right up off the ground, joyfully tossing the far younger hatchling into the air. "It's the princess!" The pearlcatcher cried, holding a flustered Juno at arm's length, exhilaration pressed into his face like a stamp. "It's really you, Juno!"

Juno laughed with him, slightly confused. "I tried looking for you!" She insisted. "But then. . . I found friends." She dropped her eyes guiltily. Raiden smiled softly and put Juno back on the ground. "I found friends too." He reminded, spreading his wings to Crysta and Dawn.

Juno smiled gratefully at him, then looked around, rather hesitantly. "I-is Enya with you?" She asked softly. Raiden turned his head away, something odd happening to the scales on his cheeks. They became darker, like a shade of sanguine. . .

Juno stared at him. Raiden couldn't be blushing about Enya, could he? The tundra felt herself smile at the prospect. "Is she?" She prodded with a teasing tone. Raiden's face flared a color of dark cherries. "Yes." He blurted evasively. Behind him, Crysta and Dawn shared a knowing glance.

"Can I see her?" Juno asked hopefully, on the verge of hopping up and down in excitement. Raiden managed to grin at her, his blush finally fading. "Maybe later, princess." He teased, tapping the younger dragonet on the nose. "For now, we should get these boxes unpacked, don't you think?"

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
Yay for temporary dragons *cheers silently*

By the way, I might do a Juno flashback scene soon ;)
@Aetherstorm aw this is cute
@Aetherstorm aw this is cute
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@Aetherstorm
Yay for cute scenes!
@Aetherstorm
Yay for cute scenes!
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Aetherstorm

Such a happy update!!! I'm so glad Juno found Raiden!!! :D
@Aetherstorm

Such a happy update!!! I'm so glad Juno found Raiden!!! :D
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 247 248