Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 247 248
SUCH SCREAMING AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

@Tirtouga678
I'm glad you like it! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?
SUCH SCREAMING AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

@Tirtouga678
I'm glad you like it! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?
Oh, hello again, entire pinglist.

Anyway, this was incredible! I know I’ve been silent around here for a while, it aaahhh it’s so cute.
Oh, hello again, entire pinglist.

Anyway, this was incredible! I know I’ve been silent around here for a while, it aaahhh it’s so cute.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
@Sanddollar
I am so sorry I never meant to quote the whole thing

I'm so happy you like it!!! I know quite a few people who read my pinkerlocke but stay silent on the forum :3

Still more AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
@Sanddollar
I am so sorry I never meant to quote the whole thing

I'm so happy you like it!!! I know quite a few people who read my pinkerlocke but stay silent on the forum :3

Still more AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
@Aetherstorm

No, it's alright! I have this page constantly open in my browser so I can easily access it :)

Thanks for asking though!

Btw did Aurora originally have Gembond? Or did you use a gene change scroll? I can't remember whoops
@Aetherstorm

No, it's alright! I have this page constantly open in my browser so I can easily access it :)

Thanks for asking though!

Btw did Aurora originally have Gembond? Or did you use a gene change scroll? I can't remember whoops
2019-08-22.png
@Tirtouga678
I used a gene scroll ^w^
@Tirtouga678
I used a gene scroll ^w^
@Aetherstorm She had Circuit before, right? I don't really remember.

Honestly, I'm curious how the disappearance of her former tertiary would be taken. I mean, I get how you're explaining the appearance of Gembond, but you know what I mean. It's always interesting to learn how a Clan takes gene/breed changes.
@Aetherstorm She had Circuit before, right? I don't really remember.

Honestly, I'm curious how the disappearance of her former tertiary would be taken. I mean, I get how you're explaining the appearance of Gembond, but you know what I mean. It's always interesting to learn how a Clan takes gene/breed changes.
@Sanddollar
I think she had a basic tertiary before, so the gembond just appeared and didn’t replace anything.
@Sanddollar
I think she had a basic tertiary before, so the gembond just appeared and didn’t replace anything.
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Sanddollar @ObsidianMage
She had tertiary basic, like her dad :3
@Sanddollar @ObsidianMage
She had tertiary basic, like her dad :3
POSEIDONNNNNNNNNNNNNN
WWHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
;-;
POSEIDONNNNNNNNNNNNNN
WWHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
;-;
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 247 248