Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 247 248
@Aetherstorm ok I can agree if i'm wrong but no promises on hypothesizing (science is my favorite subject)
@Aetherstorm ok I can agree if i'm wrong but no promises on hypothesizing (science is my favorite subject)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@Dragondreamer
I can't eat popcorn anymore ;-; *cries*

@Petall
*internal squealing*

@LuminusPrime
Yes, promises on hypothesizing.
If you'd like to continue being pinged for my pinkerlocke, no public hypothesizing.
@Dragondreamer
I can't eat popcorn anymore ;-; *cries*

@Petall
*internal squealing*

@LuminusPrime
Yes, promises on hypothesizing.
If you'd like to continue being pinged for my pinkerlocke, no public hypothesizing.
No popcorn? This is a terrible tragedy!!!
Why????
No popcorn? This is a terrible tragedy!!!
Why????
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
. . . braces -_-
. . . braces -_-
Ah. I sympathize, I only got mine off a month ago. It’s totally worth it, though!
Ah. I sympathize, I only got mine off a month ago. It’s totally worth it, though!

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
Good to know XP

Are you going to update today?
@ObsidianMage
Good to know XP

Are you going to update today?
@Aetherstorm
Yeah, I’m working on writing! *glances around* The writer’s block is gone, for now.
@Aetherstorm
Yeah, I’m working on writing! *glances around* The writer’s block is gone, for now.

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif

7YNarK2.gif
@Aetherstorm ok few things you said not to "public hypothesizing" so that means I could still hypothesize just not publicly besides I'm sort of tired of you saying I'm wrong all the time -_- and also speaking of braces how long do you have to keep them on because I might get mines later
@Aetherstorm ok few things you said not to "public hypothesizing" so that means I could still hypothesize just not publicly besides I'm sort of tired of you saying I'm wrong all the time -_- and also speaking of braces how long do you have to keep them on because I might get mines later
(inspired by MeraHunt)
[center][item=flat bug] ([i]*jams to weird pop music while writing*[/i]) [b]Day 74:[/b] Aurora leaped into the air, her spirits lifting with the wind as she soared through the open sky. The little bejeweled lumps on her wings weighed her down a bit, but did little to hinder her flying ability. Zaffer watched her from the ground, a small smile playing on his lips. [b]"Feeling better, are you?"[/b] He asked as Aurora swooped low to the ground. The coatl grinned and twisted into the air again, making the air dance with colors reflected off of her scales. [b]"Much better."[/b] She agreed, spinning around and coming to a light stop on the ground. [b]"I thought Dawn would never let me out of there."[/b] She added with an amused smile. [b]"She has your best interests at heart, you know."[/b] Zaffer reminded her. [b]"All of ours."[/b] Aurora snorted and cuffed him on the shoulder, which kind of hurt because now her talons were lines with gemstones. [b]"Of course she does! I'm eternally grateful."[/b] Aurora insisted sincerely. [b]"It just gets tiring healing from an Onyx Cobra wound without anything to do, you know?"[/b] Zaffer chuckled. [b]"That's relatable."[/b] He said, his whiskers twitching with amusement. [b]"I stepped on a thorn once when I was a hatchling. Jade wouldn't let me out of her sight."[/b] Aurora snorted with laughter. [b]"And you didn't get to look really cool afterwards."[/b] She teased, flaring her wings for emphasis. Zaffer grinned at her. [b]"Well, now that you're all better, you wanna do something interesting?"[/b] He invited as casually as he could. Aurora tipped her head curiously. [b]"Like what?"[/b] She asked. Zaffer glaced around, his eyes prying at the landscape for something eye-catching. Instead, they landed on the tiny little pebbles littering the ground beneath his talons. [b]"Maybe. . . throwing rocks over the lake?"[/b] He recommended hesitantly, feeling the stupidity of the idea rub itself in his face. Aurora looked at the ground, picking up a smooth, flat rock in her crystallized talons. [b]"Sure!"[/b] She offered cheerily, taking Zaffer completely off guard. Twisting around, the coatl drew her arm back and flung the stone like a disk towards the lake. It skipped off the surface twice before disappearing beneath the surface with a light splash. [b]"Nice throw."[/b] Zaffer mused. [b]"But [i]I[/i] can do better."[/b] Aurora snorted. [b]"I'd like to see you try."[/b] She teased. Zaffer narrowed his eyes at a particularly lumpy stone between his claws, letting a thin sliver a magic flow free from his talons. The rock shot across the lake, hopping five or six times and nearly reaching the other shore before sinking beneath the waves. [b]"Hey!"[/b] Aurora retorted playfully, shoving at Zaffer's arm. [b]"Cheater!"[/b] Zaffer laughed, his tail swishing through the air with amusement. [b]"The rules didn't say no magic.'[/b] he reminded her with a teasing smile. Aurora growled playfully, narrowing her eyes at him. [b]"I'll show you magic!"[/b] She retorted, her eyes lighting up with a flash of azure light. Zaffer felt an electric tingle rush up his spine, and then something light and frizzy tickling his scales. Aurora blinked at him and wonder, then nearly collapsed into a fit of giggles. [b]"What?"[/b] Zaffer asked nervously, reaching up to touch his mane. His claws met frizzy magenta hair, standing on end because of the static Aurora had just sent along his spine. [b]"Thanks a ton."[/b] Zaffer said with an overdone grimace, not feeling particularly bitter about this little prank. Aurora sighed happily, trying to pull herself together. [b]"It'll wear off soon, don't worry your snout off."[/b] She insisted, still grinning. [b]"My mom taught me before I left the clan. She said she learned it from. . ."[/b] Aurora trailed off, her smile dropping away, replaced by a mystified frown. [b]"From my dad."[/b] Zaffer blinked at the coatl, his claws subconsciously twitching towards hers. [b]"Is that a bad thing?"[/b] He ventured cautiously. Aurora scowled, looking confused. [b]"I-I'm not sure."[/b] She murmured. Then Aurora shook her head vigorously, the feathers lining her neck shimmering with light. [b]"It's fine."[/b] Aurora decided, turning away with a huff. Zaffer reached out and grabbed her talons as the coatl tried to pull away. She met Zaffer's gaze with a surprised expression, which matched his own. [b]"[i]No[/i]."[/b] Zaffer insisted, craning his neck towards her. [b]"It's not okay. You will tell me about this, and I will listen. Then we'll figure it out. Together."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size] I know this is related to shipping even though we don't have apparel, but compared to what I have planned for tomorrow, you won't think twice about this >:3 Edit: Also, please refrain from hypothesizing about Aurora's dad. Yes, you know who you are. Please listen this time, thank you.

(*jams to weird pop music while writing*)

Day 74:
Aurora leaped into the air, her spirits lifting with the wind as she soared through the open sky. The little bejeweled lumps on her wings weighed her down a bit, but did little to hinder her flying ability. Zaffer watched her from the ground, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Feeling better, are you?" He asked as Aurora swooped low to the ground. The coatl grinned and twisted into the air again, making the air dance with colors reflected off of her scales. "Much better." She agreed, spinning around and coming to a light stop on the ground. "I thought Dawn would never let me out of there." She added with an amused smile.

"She has your best interests at heart, you know." Zaffer reminded her. "All of ours." Aurora snorted and cuffed him on the shoulder, which kind of hurt because now her talons were lines with gemstones. "Of course she does! I'm eternally grateful." Aurora insisted sincerely. "It just gets tiring healing from an Onyx Cobra wound without anything to do, you know?"

Zaffer chuckled. "That's relatable." He said, his whiskers twitching with amusement. "I stepped on a thorn once when I was a hatchling. Jade wouldn't let me out of her sight." Aurora snorted with laughter. "And you didn't get to look really cool afterwards." She teased, flaring her wings for emphasis.

Zaffer grinned at her. "Well, now that you're all better, you wanna do something interesting?" He invited as casually as he could. Aurora tipped her head curiously. "Like what?" She asked. Zaffer glaced around, his eyes prying at the landscape for something eye-catching. Instead, they landed on the tiny little pebbles littering the ground beneath his talons.

"Maybe. . . throwing rocks over the lake?" He recommended hesitantly, feeling the stupidity of the idea rub itself in his face. Aurora looked at the ground, picking up a smooth, flat rock in her crystallized talons. "Sure!" She offered cheerily, taking Zaffer completely off guard.

Twisting around, the coatl drew her arm back and flung the stone like a disk towards the lake. It skipped off the surface twice before disappearing beneath the surface with a light splash. "Nice throw." Zaffer mused. "But I can do better."

Aurora snorted. "I'd like to see you try." She teased. Zaffer narrowed his eyes at a particularly lumpy stone between his claws, letting a thin sliver a magic flow free from his talons. The rock shot across the lake, hopping five or six times and nearly reaching the other shore before sinking beneath the waves.

"Hey!" Aurora retorted playfully, shoving at Zaffer's arm. "Cheater!" Zaffer laughed, his tail swishing through the air with amusement. "The rules didn't say no magic.' he reminded her with a teasing smile. Aurora growled playfully, narrowing her eyes at him. "I'll show you magic!" She retorted, her eyes lighting up with a flash of azure light.

Zaffer felt an electric tingle rush up his spine, and then something light and frizzy tickling his scales. Aurora blinked at him and wonder, then nearly collapsed into a fit of giggles. "What?" Zaffer asked nervously, reaching up to touch his mane. His claws met frizzy magenta hair, standing on end because of the static Aurora had just sent along his spine.

"Thanks a ton." Zaffer said with an overdone grimace, not feeling particularly bitter about this little prank. Aurora sighed happily, trying to pull herself together. "It'll wear off soon, don't worry your snout off." She insisted, still grinning. "My mom taught me before I left the clan. She said she learned it from. . ." Aurora trailed off, her smile dropping away, replaced by a mystified frown. "From my dad."

Zaffer blinked at the coatl, his claws subconsciously twitching towards hers. "Is that a bad thing?" He ventured cautiously. Aurora scowled, looking confused. "I-I'm not sure." She murmured. Then Aurora shook her head vigorously, the feathers lining her neck shimmering with light.

"It's fine." Aurora decided, turning away with a huff. Zaffer reached out and grabbed her talons as the coatl tried to pull away. She met Zaffer's gaze with a surprised expression, which matched his own. "No." Zaffer insisted, craning his neck towards her. "It's not okay. You will tell me about this, and I will listen. Then we'll figure it out. Together."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
I know this is related to shipping even though we don't have apparel, but compared to what I have planned for tomorrow, you won't think twice about this >:3

Edit: Also, please refrain from hypothesizing about Aurora's dad.
Yes, you know who you are. Please listen this time, thank you.
@Aetherstorm hey I keep my word mostly (probabaly because I keep on changing/bending or not that dedicated) and if I said I won't say my hypothesis I won't <3
@Aetherstorm hey I keep my word mostly (probabaly because I keep on changing/bending or not that dedicated) and if I said I won't say my hypothesis I won't <3
(inspired by MeraHunt)
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 247 248