Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 247 248
putitbackputitbackputitbackputitback
putitbackputitbackputitbackputitback
rTkdxE5.png Demipan
They/Them

FR + 3h
xK9J5srt.jpg
tLzpDbt.png
That description reminded me of a pearlcatcher’s pearl... PLEASE PUT IT BACK
That description reminded me of a pearlcatcher’s pearl... PLEASE PUT IT BACK
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Aetherstorm

Oh gosh

*Mike Wazowski voice* Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

But seriously, I am loving this!!! Can't wait to see where it goes!!!
@Aetherstorm

Oh gosh

*Mike Wazowski voice* Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

But seriously, I am loving this!!! Can't wait to see where it goes!!!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Birdleap18 @Birdleap18 @Petall
*starts put it back chant*

I've actually had this plan for a while. except for that glowy thing
I'm so glad you guys are liking it!!!!

*foreboding laughter*
@Birdleap18 @Birdleap18 @Petall
*starts put it back chant*

I've actually had this plan for a while. except for that glowy thing
I'm so glad you guys are liking it!!!!

*foreboding laughter*
PUT IR BUCK
PUT IR BUCK
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
arion and lost should have a chaperone

Poor Romeo :( no magic is sad.
arion and lost should have a chaperone

Poor Romeo :( no magic is sad.
iVesxec.png
@Aetherstorm Dun... Dun... Dune.... Mysterious creature XD
@Aetherstorm Dun... Dun... Dune.... Mysterious creature XD
HqTNh.gifYj47j.gifO9imS.giftSCN1.gif6YZEO.gifr91Qd.gifqO039.gifcL2Xg.gifaPvG7.gif - Click me signaturebannerdigimon11.png
@Aetherstorm yay cliffhangers who doesn't like them? (don't like some of them) Also betting it's a new familiar
@Aetherstorm yay cliffhangers who doesn't like them? (don't like some of them) Also betting it's a new familiar
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
[center] [Item=bioluminescent tail] (I think Pinky wants a bio day :P) [b]Bio Day:[/b] [quote name=Satira] Satira hatched from a parentless egg, having come into the world as a solitary young hatchling with no knowledge of what she was. Satira has had a natural affinity for illusion magic since a very young age. She's been able to twist light or darkness to hide herself from view, or trick a dragon's mind into seeing something that doesn't exist. Satira bonded very quickly with Ajax, who seems to understand her despite her quiet nature. She still remains slightly mysterious, though she has quickly adopted the clan of Wandering Winds at her family. [img]https://image.ibb.co/cX8Yhy/dragon.png[/img][/quote] [quote name=Odyssey] Odyssey was rescued from Stiletto and Silence, two dragons part of a shady dragon society who try to sell illegal things to each other, such as hatchlings and beastclan creatures and enchanted items. His real past is unknown, but he gets rather fidgety and anxious whenever it comes up. Odyssey's name was self-given, having been too young to remember the name given from his parents. How he ended up in the Windswept Plateau from The Southern Icefield as a hatchling is no way fathomable. Even he can't seem to remember it. Despite his constant anxiety, Odyssey has always had a secret pining for adventure, but is still hesitant to persue his longing. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40623367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406234/40623367_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote][/center] ------- [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma[/size]

(I think Pinky wants a bio day :P)

Bio Day:
Satira wrote:
Satira hatched from a parentless egg, having come into the world as a solitary young hatchling with no knowledge of what she was. Satira has had a natural affinity for illusion magic since a very young age. She's been able to twist light or darkness to hide herself from view, or trick a dragon's mind into seeing something that doesn't exist. Satira bonded very quickly with Ajax, who seems to understand her despite her quiet nature. She still remains slightly mysterious, though she has quickly adopted the clan of Wandering Winds at her family.
dragon.png

Odyssey wrote:
Odyssey was rescued from Stiletto and Silence, two dragons part of a shady dragon society who try to sell illegal things to each other, such as hatchlings and beastclan creatures and enchanted items. His real past is unknown, but he gets rather fidgety and anxious whenever it comes up. Odyssey's name was self-given, having been too young to remember the name given from his parents. How he ended up in the Windswept Plateau from The Southern Icefield as a hatchling is no way fathomable. Even he can't seem to remember it. Despite his constant anxiety, Odyssey has always had a secret pining for adventure, but is still hesitant to persue his longing.

40623367_350.png

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma
Satira looks fabulous though.
Love that hat.
Satira looks fabulous though.
Love that hat.
iVesxec.png
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 247 248