Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Fr comic (New pages?!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Please , add me to the pinglist , i need moar of this
This is wonderfull , 12/10
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
[quote name="@Sinver" date=2017-08-01 06:28:17] Please , add me to the pinglist , i need moar of this This is wonderfull , 12/10 [/quote] Added!
@Sinver wrote on 2017-08-01:
Added!
xOY7uiW.pngdEe2UrM.pngT9DExlh.png
This is such masterful work, I have never witnessed something so great in my life. Please add me to the pinglist.

Also feel free to use any of my dragons, and I'm thinking about changing most of their personalities so they could be anything.
This is such masterful work, I have never witnessed something so great in my life. Please add me to the pinglist.

Also feel free to use any of my dragons, and I'm thinking about changing most of their personalities so they could be anything.
smLqC.gifXBPzf.gifW3eb9.gif
A beauty
(Could you add me to the pinglist?)
A beauty
[quote name="@Kyumileo" date=2017-08-02 16:04:01] This is such masterful work, I have never witnessed something so great in my life. Please add me to the pinglist. Also feel free to use any of my dragons, and I'm thinking about changing most of their personalities so they could be anything. [/quote] [quote name="@Scintillation" date=2017-08-02 16:16:09] A beauty (Could you add me to the pinglist?) [/quote] Added!
@Kyumileo wrote on 2017-08-02:

@Scintillation wrote on 2017-08-02:
A beauty
Added!
@Mangusa
This is beautiful, please add me to the pinglist please
@Mangusa
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
[quote name="@Supersalamander" date=2017-08-03 04:11:21] @.Mangusa This is beautiful, please add me to the pinglist please [/quote] Added you to the pinglist.
@Supersalamander wrote on 2017-08-03:
@.Mangusa
Added you to the pinglist.
@Mangusa
SUSPENSEEE
@Mangusa
SUSPENSEEE
free_birthday_present_avatar_02_by_gasara-d5w79xn.gif madoka__free_to_use_icon__by_kagaml-d6ar7oj.gif free_fruit_creme_cake_icon_by_xxviolentxlolitaxx-d2y48no.png _free__butterflion_by_didthesqd-db9udt2.gif free_fruit_creme_cake_icon_by_xxviolentxlolitaxx-d2y48no.png free_chibi_canada_icon__by_lanahx3-d5clpqm.gif free_birthday_present_avatar_02_by_gasara-d5w79xn.gif
@Mangusa
you pinged me but didn't post anything??
illurminaty
@Mangusa
illurminaty
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
[quote name="@PuffOfKindness" date=2017-08-04 05:24:56] @.Mangusa you pinged me but didn't post anything?? illurminaty [/quote] You mean that there's no pings in "the comic" post?
@PuffOfKindness wrote on 2017-08-04:
@.Mangusa
illurminaty
You mean that there's no pings in "the comic" post?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10