Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sokol's FREE Bio Templates | NEW 13/10
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64
Oooo really? I'd love to see more!
I'll get around to making my bio pretty someday LOL
Oooo really? I'd love to see more!
I'll get around to making my bio pretty someday LOL
LDyPVNw.png
o: could i be added to the pinglist? :) Some of the dragon bios arent exactly what Im looking for but they still have great potential!
o: could i be added to the pinglist? :) Some of the dragon bios arent exactly what Im looking for but they still have great potential!
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@pierrct Sure!
@pierrct Sure!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
Nice !! its rlly cute i love it

the timing is a lil spoopy bc im currently working on revamping my clan profile rn lmao
3spoopy5me
@Rexcaliburr
Nice !! its rlly cute i love it

the timing is a lil spoopy bc im currently working on revamping my clan profile rn lmao
3spoopy5me
tumblr_inline_obxooplFcU1tsrs3m_400.png
Ahhh I really like this one! I've been considering redoing the stuff for my lair bio but wasn't sure yet still
this is a definite possibility
Ahhh I really like this one! I've been considering redoing the stuff for my lair bio but wasn't sure yet still
this is a definite possibility
@Rexcaliburr

I would like to be added to the pinglist, please!
@Rexcaliburr

I would like to be added to the pinglist, please!

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted Sure!
@Gusted Sure!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr hey hey hey, pinlist please <3
@Rexcaliburr hey hey hey, pinlist please <3
ookamisoulreaper_by_ookamisoulreaper-d9jqlqs.gif
@ookamisoulreaper i gotchu
@ookamisoulreaper i gotchu
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
Oh, just beautiful! Especially that last one—hyenas are one of my favorite animals, and I love FR's art for them.

I'd love to be added to the pinglist as well! ♥♥
@Rexcaliburr
Oh, just beautiful! Especially that last one—hyenas are one of my favorite animals, and I love FR's art for them.

I'd love to be added to the pinglist as well! ♥♥
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64