Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sokol's FREE Bio Templates | NEW 13/10
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 63 64
god sheriff is PERFECT for some of my dragons who i dont rly need to wrote novels for, thank you
god sheriff is PERFECT for some of my dragons who i dont rly need to wrote novels for, thank you
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
Hello! I was wondering where you found the resources for your Stacked clan profile template so I can edit it to have a more Plague-like aesthetic? Sorry if you've already pointed it out, I hope I'm not being a bother~ I love your bios so much btw! @Rexcaliburr
Hello! I was wondering where you found the resources for your Stacked clan profile template so I can edit it to have a more Plague-like aesthetic? Sorry if you've already pointed it out, I hope I'm not being a bother~ I love your bios so much btw! @Rexcaliburr
coatl1_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5sze.pngxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
Alex | Pansexual | FR +0
xxxxxxxxplaguebringer2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t10.png
@AlextheTrashBin Thank you, and no worries! I got all the pixels over here, which has some plague themed things, and the icons came from here!
@AlextheTrashBin Thank you, and no worries! I got all the pixels over here, which has some plague themed things, and the icons came from here!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Oh snap! I've used resources from both of these threads before :o Thanks for directing me to them, there are so many bio resource threads, they're hard to keep track of :P
@Rexcaliburr Oh snap! I've used resources from both of these threads before :o Thanks for directing me to them, there are so many bio resource threads, they're hard to keep track of :P
coatl1_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5sze.pngxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
Alex | Pansexual | FR +0
xxxxxxxxplaguebringer2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t10.png
You're welcome! There's a master thread somewhere (bookmarked on my PC, currently on mobile) called Dragon Bio Resources v2 which is super handy!
You're welcome! There's a master thread somewhere (bookmarked on my PC, currently on mobile) called Dragon Bio Resources v2 which is super handy!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50297410] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502975/50297410_350.png[/img] [/url] I used your Datamined and added another template's assets and did my own coding and I love how it turned out!! he's an search and rescue android :>
@Rexcaliburr

50297410_350.png

I used your Datamined and added another template's assets and did my own coding and I love how it turned out!! he's an search and rescue android :>
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya Oh that's awesome! Fantastic splicing, and a gorgeous dragon to go with it!
@Kano3Shuuya Oh that's awesome! Fantastic splicing, and a gorgeous dragon to go with it!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Can I get pinged if you make more, please? I really like these. Especially Boneyard, but a couple of the images on that one don't show now?
@Rexcaliburr

Can I get pinged if you make more, please? I really like these. Especially Boneyard, but a couple of the images on that one don't show now?
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@Rexcaliburr Hi there! Your templates are awesome!
I was wondering, could I still ask for a "Shackled Gold" banner with the name "Ra" ?
@Rexcaliburr Hi there! Your templates are awesome!
I was wondering, could I still ask for a "Shackled Gold" banner with the name "Ra" ?
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@Enkil My pinglist is self editing and the link is on the first post. I don't save assets locally so if they don't work, I can't do anything about them unfortunately.

@GrimdarkRoxy Hi! Unfortunately I no longer have the original file.
@Enkil My pinglist is self editing and the link is on the first post. I don't save assets locally so if they don't work, I can't do anything about them unfortunately.

@GrimdarkRoxy Hi! Unfortunately I no longer have the original file.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 63 64