Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sokol's FREE Bio Templates | NEW 13/10
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 63 64
@Rexcaliburr You're my hero. I haven't been able to find a night sky vista layout anywhere.
@Rexcaliburr You're my hero. I haven't been able to find a night sky vista layout anywhere.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
using a modified version of glass blown until i change my mind about bio layouts for the millionth time. thanks for sharing these!
using a modified version of glass blown until i change my mind about bio layouts for the millionth time. thanks for sharing these!
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

[size=5][b]Monochrome[/b] | [url=https://pastebin.com/CjSi9NkM]Code[/url][/size] [i]Note: This code requires the font [url=https://www.dafont.com/beauty-and-the-beast.font]Beauty and the Beast[/url] to function exactly as seen.[/i] And hooray! This ping marks the 100th person on the pinglist! [sub]@Failuresaurus, @Vulcanatus, @Moonair, @Pollen, @Purrowler, @Pyrouge, @demoliceros, @Angel04, @DeathSpecter, @Shadowswirl, @IcyStorm, @EevyernDracaneon, @Belegorn, @TxTiger, @Artificiary, @VoidSinger, @SamIamLuvDov, @TheoDemoine, @Saraceaser, @AvelynGelato, @Luteia, @Gusted, @ookamisoulreaper, @Kattata, @ElectriWinter, @Serpents, @Rosetail, @Nevros, @WolfTrickster, @WayRox, @Otter112233, @Darquesse, @Scriniarii, @BellumInvictus, @Tigeria, @comet-me-bro, @ZodiacChronicler , @Stoat, @AtticSaltStorms, @KiTea, @scar66, @SweetDevil, @JustNatureThings, @interestingword, @Autumnus, @Hazeledpoppy, @Mellifera, @Mellacherry, @Hawlucha, @phoenixoflegend, @jetfeather, @Swanee, @selenomancy, @Taytenn, @CloudGazer, @sufferkat, @Peyp, @Bluedragon , @SpookyClockwork, @sarcastickitten, @Lisegathe, @Martinique, @Morrenia, @Fruityboy, @vampaneze, @uniquelykenn, @NuclearMuffins1, @LibreNoctre, @Gallant, @Miirim, @inkandbone, @SunglassesArlo, @GreywarenX, @WaterWolf600, @GhostlyMuse, @Wyvernya, @PhoenixPhlight, @Yusaku, @Asrielle, @Bekuno, @RoyalSorceress, @Guardianite, @Whirlwish, @After, @PixelSpiral, @remuslupn, @PolterGengar, @VastPlaguesOfAku, @BlackFlash3003, @SilenceEternal, @Thundercracker, @Lup, @Selah, @LemonSqueezy, @Fukase, @morikar, @Steeil, @Sumael[/sub] ----- [img]https://i.gyazo.com/12da0997410800d9eac226148375858f.png[/img]
Monochrome | Code
Note: This code requires the font Beauty and the Beast to function exactly as seen.

And hooray! This ping marks the 100th person on the pinglist!

@Failuresaurus, @Vulcanatus, @Moonair, @Pollen, @Purrowler, @Pyrouge, @demoliceros, @Angel04, @DeathSpecter, @Shadowswirl, @IcyStorm, @EevyernDracaneon, @Belegorn, @TxTiger, @Artificiary, @VoidSinger, @SamIamLuvDov, @TheoDemoine, @Saraceaser, @AvelynGelato, @Luteia, @Gusted, @ookamisoulreaper, @Kattata, @ElectriWinter, @Serpents, @Rosetail, @Nevros, @WolfTrickster, @WayRox, @Otter112233, @Darquesse, @Scriniarii, @BellumInvictus, @Tigeria, @comet-me-bro, @ZodiacChronicler , @Stoat, @AtticSaltStorms, @KiTea, @scar66, @SweetDevil, @JustNatureThings, @interestingword, @Autumnus, @Hazeledpoppy, @Mellifera, @Mellacherry, @Hawlucha, @phoenixoflegend, @jetfeather, @Swanee, @selenomancy, @Taytenn, @CloudGazer, @sufferkat, @Peyp, @Bluedragon , @SpookyClockwork, @sarcastickitten, @Lisegathe, @Martinique, @Morrenia, @Fruityboy, @vampaneze, @uniquelykenn, @NuclearMuffins1, @LibreNoctre, @Gallant, @Miirim, @inkandbone, @SunglassesArlo, @GreywarenX, @WaterWolf600, @GhostlyMuse, @Wyvernya, @PhoenixPhlight, @Yusaku, @Asrielle, @Bekuno, @RoyalSorceress, @Guardianite, @Whirlwish, @After, @PixelSpiral, @remuslupn, @PolterGengar, @VastPlaguesOfAku, @BlackFlash3003, @SilenceEternal, @Thundercracker, @Lup, @Selah, @LemonSqueezy, @Fukase, @morikar, @Steeil, @Sumael

12da0997410800d9eac226148375858f.png
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr love this one man!
@Rexcaliburr love this one man!
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@GreywarenX Thank you very much!
@GreywarenX Thank you very much!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Woah, this layout is wonderful! The side text space is very handy <3
Woah, this layout is wonderful! The side text space is very handy <3
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon Thanks Blue!!
@Bluedragon Thanks Blue!!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcalibur

Do you accept the idea of some challenges to see done for a sort of bio template? Been having a hard time finding an Old Gothic, Mystical style Template or design I could use for all sorts of flights describing roles, favorite items (max 4), and a possible place to insert like quotes or special notes. (Roleplay purposes)

I have looked everywhere for adequate resources but it's the coding that is eluding me. If your up for the idea, please let me know. Also add me to pinglist. I would love to see what you come up with.
@Rexcalibur

Do you accept the idea of some challenges to see done for a sort of bio template? Been having a hard time finding an Old Gothic, Mystical style Template or design I could use for all sorts of flights describing roles, favorite items (max 4), and a possible place to insert like quotes or special notes. (Roleplay purposes)

I have looked everywhere for adequate resources but it's the coding that is eluding me. If your up for the idea, please let me know. Also add me to pinglist. I would love to see what you come up with.
@NoctusMortuum Not officially, but I'll write it down for the next code! Might be awhile though. And the pinglist is self editing! You'll find the link on the front post ^^
@NoctusMortuum Not officially, but I'll write it down for the next code! Might be awhile though. And the pinglist is self editing! You'll find the link on the front post ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Nice one! I'll be using this one for sure! I know "Shipwreck in a Sea of Faces is from a song but my brain went potato and I forgot lol
@Rexcaliburr Nice one! I'll be using this one for sure! I know "Shipwreck in a Sea of Faces is from a song but my brain went potato and I forgot lol
ookamisoulreaper_by_ookamisoulreaper-d9jqlqs.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 63 64