Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sokol's FREE Bio Templates | NEW 13/10
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 63 64
lookin good!
lookin good!
ookamisoulreaper_by_ookamisoulreaper-d9jqlqs.gif
@Bluedragon @ookamisoulreaper Thanks y'all!
@Bluedragon @ookamisoulreaper Thanks y'all!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I love these bios
I love these bios
untitled_drawing_by_weneedagyro-dd1b1ku.png
The wishing well one is just what I needed; my wishlist was so chaotic oml.

Also, I mashed up a couple of your bios for my bab Oriana c:
The wishing well one is just what I needed; my wishlist was so chaotic oml.

Also, I mashed up a couple of your bios for my bab Oriana c:
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@GreywarenX That's super lovely!
@GreywarenX That's super lovely!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Used your "One For The History Books" code for my dragons: Ornstein, Smough, Gwyn, Gwynfor, Gwynevere, Gwyndolin and Filianore. And I will slowly expand it to the rest of the lair. Had to edit the code a bit considering some of the images wouldn't show. :) I love the code a lot however, thank you for sharing it!
@Rexcaliburr

Used your "One For The History Books" code for my dragons: Ornstein, Smough, Gwyn, Gwynfor, Gwynevere, Gwyndolin and Filianore. And I will slowly expand it to the rest of the lair. Had to edit the code a bit considering some of the images wouldn't show. :) I love the code a lot however, thank you for sharing it!
70YmvCZ.png
"When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."
@Rexcaliburr
Used Thread lightly on Mists, Ancient whispers on Coatlique, New moon rise on Vana and Orome and It's Cold outside on Moony!
Thank you very much, great art
@Rexcaliburr
Used Thread lightly on Mists, Ancient whispers on Coatlique, New moon rise on Vana and Orome and It's Cold outside on Moony!
Thank you very much, great art
Vix0I9A.png
[size=5][b]The Ruins.[/b] | [url=https://pastebin.com/AkW1XqpN]Code[/url][/size] [sub]@Failuresaurus, @Vulcanatus, @Moonair, @Pollen, @Purrowler, @Pyrouge, @demoliceros, @Angel04, @DeathSpecter, @Shadowswirl, @IcyStorm, @EevyernDracaneon, @Belegorn, @TxTiger, @Artificiary, @VoidSinger, @SamIamLuvDov, @TheoDemoine, @Saraceaser, @AvelynGelato, @Luteia, @Gusted, @ookamisoulreaper, @Kattata, @ElectriWinter, @Serpents, @Rosetail, @Nevros, @WolfTrickster, @WayRox, @Otter112233, @Darquesse, @Scriniarii, @BellumInvictus, @Tigeria, @comet-me-bro, @ZodiacChronicler , @Stoat, @AtticSaltStorms, @KiTea, @scar66, @SweetDevil, @JustNatureThings, @interestingword, @Autumnus, @Hazeledpoppy, @Mellifera, @Mellacherry, @Hawlucha, @phoenixoflegend, @jetfeather, @Swanee, @selenomancy, @Taytenn, @CloudGazer, @sufferkat, @Peyp, @Bluedragon , @SpookyClockwork, @sarcastickitten, @Lisegathe, @Martinique, @Morrenia, @Fruityboy, @vampaneze, @uniquelykenn, @NuclearMuffins1, @LibreNoctre, @Gallant, @Miirim, @inkandbone, @SunglassesArlo, @GreywarenX, @WaterWolf600, @GhostlyMuse, @Wyvernya, @PhoenixPhlight, @Yusaku, @Asrielle, @Bekuno, @RoyalSorceress, @Guardianite, @Whirlwish, @After, @PixelSpiral, @remuslupn, @PolterGengar, @VastPlaguesOfAku, @BlackFlash3003, @SilenceEternal, @Thundercracker, @Lup, @Selah, @LemonSqueezy, @Fukase ----- [img]https://i.gyazo.com/83bf1c88008584ff8479e594af01e38b.png[/img]
The Ruins. | Code
@Failuresaurus, @Vulcanatus, @Moonair, @Pollen, @Purrowler, @Pyrouge, @demoliceros, @Angel04, @DeathSpecter, @Shadowswirl, @IcyStorm, @EevyernDracaneon, @Belegorn, @TxTiger, @Artificiary, @VoidSinger, @SamIamLuvDov, @TheoDemoine, @Saraceaser, @AvelynGelato, @Luteia, @Gusted, @ookamisoulreaper, @Kattata, @ElectriWinter, @Serpents, @Rosetail, @Nevros, @WolfTrickster, @WayRox, @Otter112233, @Darquesse, @Scriniarii, @BellumInvictus, @Tigeria, @comet-me-bro, @ZodiacChronicler , @Stoat, @AtticSaltStorms, @KiTea, @scar66, @SweetDevil, @JustNatureThings, @interestingword, @Autumnus, @Hazeledpoppy, @Mellifera, @Mellacherry, @Hawlucha, @phoenixoflegend, @jetfeather, @Swanee, @selenomancy, @Taytenn, @CloudGazer, @sufferkat, @Peyp, @Bluedragon , @SpookyClockwork, @sarcastickitten, @Lisegathe, @Martinique, @Morrenia, @Fruityboy, @vampaneze, @uniquelykenn, @NuclearMuffins1, @LibreNoctre, @Gallant, @Miirim, @inkandbone, @SunglassesArlo, @GreywarenX, @WaterWolf600, @GhostlyMuse, @Wyvernya, @PhoenixPhlight, @Yusaku, @Asrielle, @Bekuno, @RoyalSorceress, @Guardianite, @Whirlwish, @After, @PixelSpiral, @remuslupn, @PolterGengar, @VastPlaguesOfAku, @BlackFlash3003, @SilenceEternal, @Thundercracker, @Lup, @Selah, @LemonSqueezy, @Fukase

83bf1c88008584ff8479e594af01e38b.png
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

oh hey that's 100% my clan's aesthetic! Thank you for making these!
@Rexcaliburr

oh hey that's 100% my clan's aesthetic! Thank you for making these!
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
@Pyrouge You're welcome!
@Pyrouge You're welcome!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 63 64