Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | the pibolar times (interest + job list)
1 2 3
@pibolar

I'm good at BBcode, if that's the only requirement. I know all the elements of it.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2185299

This is something I threw together for GG this year, if that counts.
I mean, it's okay if I don't get the coding task, I can live without it.
@pibolar

I'm good at BBcode, if that's the only requirement. I know all the elements of it.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2185299

This is something I threw together for GG this year, if that counts.
I mean, it's okay if I don't get the coding task, I can live without it.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Hi there ! I am very interested in this idea !!

I second the notion of the 20kT fee as well as being paid by individuals to advertise their shop banners ! Perhaps having small cut outs in the paper with room for small banners ^>^

Maybe we could also do a Word of the Week or Phrase of the Week or a Joke / funny picture ? Laughs always brighten people's days up and makes the paper fun to see ! Maybe even small comics or some fun facts ^>^

I'm part of Lightnings Welcome community and run the welcome packs there, besides that I doodle cute adopts and other cute pictures and also have do art - I'm not extremely skilled in coding but I see myself as a good writer

So, I can fill in if you absolutely need me or I can contribute small jokes n funny sayings / pictures to add joy to the pages ^>^

@pibolar
Hi there ! I am very interested in this idea !!

I second the notion of the 20kT fee as well as being paid by individuals to advertise their shop banners ! Perhaps having small cut outs in the paper with room for small banners ^>^

Maybe we could also do a Word of the Week or Phrase of the Week or a Joke / funny picture ? Laughs always brighten people's days up and makes the paper fun to see ! Maybe even small comics or some fun facts ^>^

I'm part of Lightnings Welcome community and run the welcome packs there, besides that I doodle cute adopts and other cute pictures and also have do art - I'm not extremely skilled in coding but I see myself as a good writer

So, I can fill in if you absolutely need me or I can contribute small jokes n funny sayings / pictures to add joy to the pages ^>^

@pibolar
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@pibolar - I'd love to have a subscription!!!!

Also, if you still need an editor, I love editing. I find it fun + I'm pretty good at catching mistakes in spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.. Just let me know! I'd be more than happy to edit things for you! n_n
@pibolar - I'd love to have a subscription!!!!

Also, if you still need an editor, I love editing. I find it fun + I'm pretty good at catching mistakes in spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.. Just let me know! I'd be more than happy to edit things for you! n_n
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
1 2 3