Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | the pibolar times (interest + job list)
1 2 3
@pibolar

I'd like to be on the ping list!
If you're short on writers, I can help in a pinch but real life is a bit rocky now.
@pibolar

I'd like to be on the ping list!
If you're short on writers, I can help in a pinch but real life is a bit rocky now.
13399.png Gem Hoarder
Hoard all the shinies. All of them.

@pibolar I can do coding. My examples are all below.

https://rexcaliburr-fr.tumblr.com/post/161092460676/was-working-on-a-new-bio-format-for-my-friend-to
https://rexcaliburr-fr.tumblr.com/post/161228079076/one-for-the-history-books-new-bio-code-because-i
https://rexcaliburr-fr.tumblr.com/post/162379384061/getting-back-into-the-bio-coding-business-hell
@pibolar I can do coding. My examples are all below.

https://rexcaliburr-fr.tumblr.com/post/161092460676/was-working-on-a-new-bio-format-for-my-friend-to
https://rexcaliburr-fr.tumblr.com/post/161228079076/one-for-the-history-books-new-bio-code-because-i
https://rexcaliburr-fr.tumblr.com/post/162379384061/getting-back-into-the-bio-coding-business-hell
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@reiyn do you have any examples of your writing?

@sirenia i'll mark you down for it!

@elthemar could you code any layout that has been designed for the pages? in other words, do you have any coding restrictions, or is it limitless?

@maithax i'll mark you down for both tasks

@soaringlynx i'll add you to the pinglist and mark you down for accounting in a moment! that is also a wonderful suggestion, thank you!

@drawingdeamon have you ever done graphics? if so, could you provide examples?

@jadeflame i'll add you to the pinglist and i'll be sure to keep you in mind if i need extra writers!
@reiyn do you have any examples of your writing?

@sirenia i'll mark you down for it!

@elthemar could you code any layout that has been designed for the pages? in other words, do you have any coding restrictions, or is it limitless?

@maithax i'll mark you down for both tasks

@soaringlynx i'll add you to the pinglist and mark you down for accounting in a moment! that is also a wonderful suggestion, thank you!

@drawingdeamon have you ever done graphics? if so, could you provide examples?

@jadeflame i'll add you to the pinglist and i'll be sure to keep you in mind if i need extra writers!
@pibolar

examples of my writing can be seen in my lore shop, link in my sig, I can also provide lots of others, as I have many folders of stories.
@pibolar

examples of my writing can be seen in my lore shop, link in my sig, I can also provide lots of others, as I have many folders of stories.
pixilart-drawing.png
@pibolar
Im pretty good with graphics, coding and editing, soso at writing
@pibolar
Im pretty good with graphics, coding and editing, soso at writing
Kris/Phlox
Hungry Hatchlings Food bank
Lotsa gaolers shack
TE free bios & graphics
pumpkaboo_pixel_art__by_thelunarcrash-d6pakoo.png Other shops
HHFB Donor Raffle
TE Art portfolio
TE bio shop
@pibolar

how much should the fee to subscribe be? Agreed with 20kt.

how often should a news page be posted? I like the fortnight idea. Something consistent like the 1st and 15th of every month would probably work well.

what jobs are you possibly interested in? I have a lot of free time and write a lot everyday. I'd be happy to help out with editing and writing, mainly! I'm also comfortable with coding.

Yue, Persephone, and Puakai each have some brief examples of writing in their bios, but I can provide more if you'd like.
@pibolar

how much should the fee to subscribe be? Agreed with 20kt.

how often should a news page be posted? I like the fortnight idea. Something consistent like the 1st and 15th of every month would probably work well.

what jobs are you possibly interested in? I have a lot of free time and write a lot everyday. I'd be happy to help out with editing and writing, mainly! I'm also comfortable with coding.

Yue, Persephone, and Puakai each have some brief examples of writing in their bios, but I can provide more if you'd like.

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
@pibolar
how much should the fee to subscribe be?

20kt at first then 5kt every other month or something

how often should a news page be posted?

Every sunday

what jobs are you possibly interested in?

I can be on the researching, editing, and coding teams! I love being out and about Sornieth discovering things, I like constructive criticizing, and I can code pretty well. If you really want to ask more questions about my qualifications, I'd be willing to answer!

@pibolar

20kt at first then 5kt every other month or something

Every sunday

I can be on the researching, editing, and coding teams! I love being out and about Sornieth discovering things, I like constructive criticizing, and I can code pretty well. If you really want to ask more questions about my qualifications, I'd be willing to answer!

nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@pibolar
20kt I suppose maybe the newbies can have a 5kt -10kt discounts?

Every week or every two weeks and exceptions with holiday ones

Accounting and mailing sound nice! They sound like things I can do!
I can also do art but would be traditional tho
@pibolar
20kt I suppose maybe the newbies can have a 5kt -10kt discounts?

Every week or every two weeks and exceptions with holiday ones

Accounting and mailing sound nice! They sound like things I can do!
I can also do art but would be traditional tho
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@Pibolar
I recommend the fee being 20k, like originally stated, but if you refer someone and that person joins then both get a 5kt discount. People can also pay in gems.

I can be a writer or an editor as well! Maybe I could do some coding, although I'm not the most experienced at it.

I also think SoaringLynx's idea is very good, advertisers can pay the newspaper a certain amount for an ad which will give the paper more profit.

I'd say a good posting time is once every two weeks. This gives everyone enough time to put together the paper, but leaves not too long in between each section. If this becomes a bigger project with more people working on it we can make our way down to once a week.

I'll send you examples of my writing/bio codes via pm.
@Pibolar
I recommend the fee being 20k, like originally stated, but if you refer someone and that person joins then both get a 5kt discount. People can also pay in gems.

I can be a writer or an editor as well! Maybe I could do some coding, although I'm not the most experienced at it.

I also think SoaringLynx's idea is very good, advertisers can pay the newspaper a certain amount for an ad which will give the paper more profit.

I'd say a good posting time is once every two weeks. This gives everyone enough time to put together the paper, but leaves not too long in between each section. If this becomes a bigger project with more people working on it we can make our way down to once a week.

I'll send you examples of my writing/bio codes via pm.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@elthemar neat! i'll mark you down

@reiyn i'll definitely mark you down for writing

@terminaleternity i'll mark you down for graphics

@italicised i'll mark you down for editing and writing (also thank you for your imput!)

@darknessreborn i like the idea to pay monthly, i'll write that down! also, i'll mark you down for researching. could i see examples of your coding?

@skulllotus i'll mark you down for mailing! (thank you for imput!)

@frysa i'll mark you down for editing and keep your imput in mind

@elthemar neat! i'll mark you down

@reiyn i'll definitely mark you down for writing

@terminaleternity i'll mark you down for graphics

@italicised i'll mark you down for editing and writing (also thank you for your imput!)

@darknessreborn i like the idea to pay monthly, i'll write that down! also, i'll mark you down for researching. could i see examples of your coding?

@skulllotus i'll mark you down for mailing! (thank you for imput!)

@frysa i'll mark you down for editing and keep your imput in mind

1 2 3