Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clan looking for alliances!
1 2 3 4 5
@ShuraKen
Sorry for the late response, I kinda forgot to reply. :'3
Haha true, true! Sometimes my rambling even leads to some of my dragon's getting their lore finished or having new personality quirks, so I welcome it haha. xD
I'll be sure to add that in one of mine's biographies once I get to writing! I'll add your clan to my alliance page ^^ Would you like to be friends too? o:
@ShuraKen
Sorry for the late response, I kinda forgot to reply. :'3
Haha true, true! Sometimes my rambling even leads to some of my dragon's getting their lore finished or having new personality quirks, so I welcome it haha. xD
I'll be sure to add that in one of mine's biographies once I get to writing! I'll add your clan to my alliance page ^^ Would you like to be friends too? o:
ahrigif_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbcwg2m.gif Jojo
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
@Reflets XD No worries~ haha. But I'll be sure to add your clan in Ouryu's page once I get working on him~ and sure; friends are great~! :3
@Reflets XD No worries~ haha. But I'll be sure to add your clan in Ouryu's page once I get working on him~ and sure; friends are great~! :3
Re-opening! Looking for alliances again. <3
Re-opening! Looking for alliances again. <3
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
@Reflets

If you're still interested in having some allies I'd love to!! My clan is also a wip haha
@Reflets

If you're still interested in having some allies I'd love to!! My clan is also a wip haha
6Be9IMi.png
@DevilsOasis
Hiya! Sorry, I've been so busy that I forgot to respond! ;D; I'd be happy to ally with your clan. How's your lore coming together so far? o:

sorry I get curious really easy. c':
@DevilsOasis
Hiya! Sorry, I've been so busy that I forgot to respond! ;D; I'd be happy to ally with your clan. How's your lore coming together so far? o:

sorry I get curious really easy. c':
He/him
+2 FR time
@Reflets
hey ya there! rep from the burrowing boks clan here, and a part of, "the forgotten, the welcomed." (a part of my clan) names Lakra. id love for us to be allies, im sure everyn would gladly accept as well...

the clan lore is still being worked upon, and has been tweaked here and there... all my dragons will soon have their own bios and such and such.
@Reflets
hey ya there! rep from the burrowing boks clan here, and a part of, "the forgotten, the welcomed." (a part of my clan) names Lakra. id love for us to be allies, im sure everyn would gladly accept as well...

the clan lore is still being worked upon, and has been tweaked here and there... all my dragons will soon have their own bios and such and such.
3nbT5vU.png dHqJPO7.png
@Reflets

CAN I JOIN WITH YOUR CLAN'S LORE

*coughs*
I mean, my clan seems to share similar goals heh, but aside from that, I would LOVE to combine our lores together! My lore is kind of complete and its in a big story arc as well that I imagine in my head, so perhaps we can discuss this together! My clan is small, but it has really big hearts, and perhaps an allied clan can mean more strength too :D
@Reflets

CAN I JOIN WITH YOUR CLAN'S LORE

*coughs*
I mean, my clan seems to share similar goals heh, but aside from that, I would LOVE to combine our lores together! My lore is kind of complete and its in a big story arc as well that I imagine in my head, so perhaps we can discuss this together! My clan is small, but it has really big hearts, and perhaps an allied clan can mean more strength too :D
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
@Reflets

It's coming along pretty well!! I'm not sure if you've ever read up on the story with Hades and Persephone or how Fairy Worlds work, where if you eat or take a gift offered from the fairies/imps/spirits (whatever you might prefer to call them), you are stuck in the world forever as a servant for them basically, so my clan consists of spirits and such that lure other dragons into their "Oasis" realm in the plague region ^^
@Reflets

It's coming along pretty well!! I'm not sure if you've ever read up on the story with Hades and Persephone or how Fairy Worlds work, where if you eat or take a gift offered from the fairies/imps/spirits (whatever you might prefer to call them), you are stuck in the world forever as a servant for them basically, so my clan consists of spirits and such that lure other dragons into their "Oasis" realm in the plague region ^^
6Be9IMi.png
@Reflets yo! my clan lore isnt very finished but id love to be allies with yall if youre looking for more
@Reflets yo! my clan lore isnt very finished but id love to be allies with yall if youre looking for more
nik
it / its
+1 fr time
the img changes so maybe u
should refresh ur page ;)

HW4lpxl.png
flight%20rising%20sig.png
@CoweringDeath
Welcome! We'd be happy to form an alliance with your clan. I totally understand, I only have 1 biography completed out of 50. ;D; I don't have the creative energy to do it all at once!
If you're alright with alliances I'd be happy to add you to my list! c:

@Animatonica
HI YES YOU CAN!
Awesome! My lore is still slowly developing, but as I finish my dragon's biographies, I'll be able to start writing stories for them too! :D I'd be happy to combine our lores! Our clan enjoys the presence every big-hearted clan. Do you have any ideas? o:

@DevilsOasis
Ooh, I haven't actually! That's really interesting. O: I love the plot behind your clan~ I'm still working on my lore and have plans to write stories eventually. I'd be happy to add your clan to our list of alliance. ^v^

@Yusaku
I'm always looking for more! :D I'd be happy to add you to my alliances~ It's fun watching lore being added <:
@CoweringDeath
Welcome! We'd be happy to form an alliance with your clan. I totally understand, I only have 1 biography completed out of 50. ;D; I don't have the creative energy to do it all at once!
If you're alright with alliances I'd be happy to add you to my list! c:

@Animatonica
HI YES YOU CAN!
Awesome! My lore is still slowly developing, but as I finish my dragon's biographies, I'll be able to start writing stories for them too! :D I'd be happy to combine our lores! Our clan enjoys the presence every big-hearted clan. Do you have any ideas? o:

@DevilsOasis
Ooh, I haven't actually! That's really interesting. O: I love the plot behind your clan~ I'm still working on my lore and have plans to write stories eventually. I'd be happy to add your clan to our list of alliance. ^v^

@Yusaku
I'm always looking for more! :D I'd be happy to add you to my alliances~ It's fun watching lore being added <:
He/him
+2 FR time
1 2 3 4 5