Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Secrets- A collections of stories
[center][color=plum][size=7][font=Blackadder ITC]The Secrets[/font][/size][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/BSM6jVo.png[/img] [size=2]Here I shall be keeping a collection of all of the short stories I create for those within my clan, along with updating layout/roles/etc within my clan. You can feel free to critique it, I don't mind, I'm just here to share it all. All graphics used are made by Mibella unless otherwise linked/stated. If you have any questions about my lore, or perhaps even prompts, I'd love to here them! I want to flesh out my lore as much as possible, and answering questions is one of the best ways to do it. [img]http://i.imgur.com/4KzrMGE.png[/img] The Secrets have lived for many years, deep within the Tangled Woods. Founded by their valiant leader Ara, they aim to take those with broken lives, and help bring them back to normalcy, to heal their shattered hearts. All those not born into the clan had a misadventure in their lives at some point before finding The Secrets, and all of them have joined for one reason: to live free again. Free of their worry, their grief, their anger. Free of their past, living in the moment.
The Secrets
BSM6jVo.png

Here I shall be keeping a collection of all of the short stories I create for those within my clan, along with updating layout/roles/etc within my clan. You can feel free to critique it, I don't mind, I'm just here to share it all. All graphics used are made by Mibella unless otherwise linked/stated.

If you have any questions about my lore, or perhaps even prompts, I'd love to here them! I want to flesh out my lore as much as possible, and answering questions is one of the best ways to do it.
4KzrMGE.png

The Secrets have lived for many years, deep within the Tangled Woods. Founded by their valiant leader Ara, they aim to take those with broken lives, and help bring them back to normalcy, to heal their shattered hearts. All those not born into the clan had a misadventure in their lives at some point before finding The Secrets, and all of them have joined for one reason: to live free again. Free of their worry, their grief, their anger. Free of their past, living in the moment.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
[center][color=plum][size=7][font=Blackadder ITC]Current Clan Status/Summary of History[/font][/size][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/yaG2sht.png[/img] For now, The Secrets have taken residence within the realm of the Lightweaver. They constructed a large village, beneath a giant oak tree, and are residing their until their conflict resolves back home.[img]http://i.imgur.com/yaG2sht.png[/img] -Ara founds the clan, along with Oras, Aura and Aiko -First Children are born -
Current Clan Status/Summary of History
yaG2sht.png
For now, The Secrets have taken residence within the realm of the Lightweaver. They constructed a large village, beneath a giant oak tree, and are residing their until their conflict resolves back home.yaG2sht.png
-Ara founds the clan, along with Oras, Aura and Aiko
-First Children are born
-

3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Roles of Everyone

Ara
Oras
Aura
Astrid
Vivian