Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Ask my clan some questions!
1 2
@averat it's fine!
@averat it's fine!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@Averat

Hey Antimatter, do you know what antimatter is? Are you a scientist or a mage perhaps?
@Averat

Hey Antimatter, do you know what antimatter is? Are you a scientist or a mage perhaps?
@Buntecha
I have no idea why I'm called that. I'm not a scientist. -Antimatter
@Buntecha
I have no idea why I'm called that. I'm not a scientist. -Antimatter
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
@Averat
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
@WildRose42
This is for CLAN questions?
@WildRose42
This is for CLAN questions?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
boop
boop
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat What is your Clan's opinion on Beasclans? What is the hierarchy of your clan?
@Averat What is your Clan's opinion on Beasclans? What is the hierarchy of your clan?
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
@Coolangel533 [quote]What is your Clan's opinion on Beasclans?[/quote] Houndskull: We're not sure. They've possibly stolen some food, though. [quote]What is the hierarchy of your clan? [/quote] Facaca: We don't always have TIME for that. But I've been the leader for over fifty years, and I'm not going to stop now. *looks around warily* Dialga: The beastclans are attacking. Houndskull doesn't believe it.
@Coolangel533
Quote:
What is your Clan's opinion on Beasclans?

Houndskull: We're not sure. They've possibly stolen some food, though.
Quote:
What is the hierarchy of your clan?

Facaca: We don't always have TIME for that. But I've been the leader for over fifty years, and I'm not going to stop now. *looks around warily* Dialga: The beastclans are attacking. Houndskull doesn't believe it.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2