Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Comic Book
1 2
@MorningSkye
Thanks for the tips! Maybe I should just power through the plotline and try to just get it all written up and edit it later. I'll try what you've suggested! ^^
@MorningSkye
Thanks for the tips! Maybe I should just power through the plotline and try to just get it all written up and edit it later. I'll try what you've suggested! ^^
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
@Zephyr This looks promising! It's in the early stages still, but I'm still gonna follow it. I've never written a comic before, but I second making a plotline and using it as a basis for the comic. Also I think a script is pretty important -- some webcomic artists I follow mention that. I think you can find examples of comic scripts online if you search a bit. I remember seeing one before but sadly I can't remember the details, or I would link it.
@Zephyr This looks promising! It's in the early stages still, but I'm still gonna follow it. I've never written a comic before, but I second making a plotline and using it as a basis for the comic. Also I think a script is pretty important -- some webcomic artists I follow mention that. I think you can find examples of comic scripts online if you search a bit. I remember seeing one before but sadly I can't remember the details, or I would link it.
1 2