Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Breaking Point [Legacy of War Challenge]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@RoyalSorceress

I have some short lore to keep you busy, while I work on Briar's lore. Of course, this will also be painfully slow to update due to the nature of the challenge, so it might just add to your suffering instead? :D
@RoyalSorceress

I have some short lore to keep you busy, while I work on Briar's lore. Of course, this will also be painfully slow to update due to the nature of the challenge, so it might just add to your suffering instead? :D
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur

Ping me for updates, yes, please ;u;
I sense a lot of misfortune I don't need but must follow the story.
@VoxxVoleur

Ping me for updates, yes, please ;u;
I sense a lot of misfortune I don't need but must follow the story.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

It won't be...too much suffering? Just my normal level of suffering. Less than my clan's suffering or Briar's suffering.

The challenge does necessitate that only one heir remain after each round though, so there is that...

Adding you to the pinglist, sorry for the extra ping that comes with that. <3
@RoyalSorceress

It won't be...too much suffering? Just my normal level of suffering. Less than my clan's suffering or Briar's suffering.

The challenge does necessitate that only one heir remain after each round though, so there is that...

Adding you to the pinglist, sorry for the extra ping that comes with that. <3
4UUQPPZ.gif
@RoyalSorceress

Two updates! The first generation's nest hatched, so you find that lore over here.

I did an assessment from best to worst if chosen as heir for both the challenge's goals and lore trajectory, so if you want to see that it's over here.
@RoyalSorceress

Two updates! The first generation's nest hatched, so you find that lore over here.

I did an assessment from best to worst if chosen as heir for both the challenge's goals and lore trajectory, so if you want to see that it's over here.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur Your couple...I love them...they're so cute and sweet and I LOVE THEM they're good okay

Definitely ping me with updates!!!!
@VoxxVoleur Your couple...I love them...they're so cute and sweet and I LOVE THEM they're good okay

Definitely ping me with updates!!!!
tumblr_osypjonciM1u9ymyzo1_100.png ....................................................................................... tumblr_osyre6Wpes1u9ymyzo7_r1_100.png
@FallowFreckles

I do love those two. :D

Originally, I was thinking of just keeping ZeroHour, but after writing up their lore...I think I might keep both.

I'll be doing hatchling lor update before they're all ready to fight it out to be heir, so expect a ping within in the next week. You'll also get more of the Zero and Quentrell~

By the way, did you notice that the rules don't actually mention that the hatchlings don't have to die if defeated? They just can't be heir. It's interesting...

And very bad for my lair space.

The rules also said nothing of having one hatchling spam defend.

These challenges are not made for breaking the rules, Voxx.
@FallowFreckles

I do love those two. :D

Originally, I was thinking of just keeping ZeroHour, but after writing up their lore...I think I might keep both.

I'll be doing hatchling lor update before they're all ready to fight it out to be heir, so expect a ping within in the next week. You'll also get more of the Zero and Quentrell~

By the way, did you notice that the rules don't actually mention that the hatchlings don't have to die if defeated? They just can't be heir. It's interesting...

And very bad for my lair space.

The rules also said nothing of having one hatchling spam defend.

These challenges are not made for breaking the rules, Voxx.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur I did notice that! I was probably either gonna have them die or get exalted anyway, though, for the sads >:D
@VoxxVoleur I did notice that! I was probably either gonna have them die or get exalted anyway, though, for the sads >:D
tumblr_osypjonciM1u9ymyzo1_100.png ....................................................................................... tumblr_osyre6Wpes1u9ymyzo7_r1_100.png
@FallowFreckles

Ooooh, I am too. It's an opening for weakness though. I feel like I need to set a hard challenge in place as a prerequisite for keeping anyone who isn't the heir.
@FallowFreckles

Ooooh, I am too. It's an opening for weakness though. I feel like I need to set a hard challenge in place as a prerequisite for keeping anyone who isn't the heir.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur

I am going to die if pool toy wins and survives the coli the longest oh my gosh.
That first Pearlie though! What luck. And not just one but TWO Pearlies in a nest with a Fae- that is some crazy RNG.
@VoxxVoleur

I am going to die if pool toy wins and survives the coli the longest oh my gosh.
That first Pearlie though! What luck. And not just one but TWO Pearlies in a nest with a Fae- that is some crazy RNG.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

Mmm... Yeah, I don't know what I'm going to do if I end up having to use pool toy as the heir. Guess I'll have to shift the colors back, but... pool toy. x.x

There's around a 30% chance for PCs against plentiful breeds, so the fact that there were two is great RNG.

And the double boy with a gene? Yes.

I guess we'll decide on an heir in a week~ I'll have a lore update on the hatchlings before then though.
@RoyalSorceress

Mmm... Yeah, I don't know what I'm going to do if I end up having to use pool toy as the heir. Guess I'll have to shift the colors back, but... pool toy. x.x

There's around a 30% chance for PCs against plentiful breeds, so the fact that there were two is great RNG.

And the double boy with a gene? Yes.

I guess we'll decide on an heir in a week~ I'll have a lore update on the hatchlings before then though.
4UUQPPZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8